The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 am

Cole wrote:

As Christian Storm's music hits he walks out to a pop from the crowd. He walks out onto the stage and looks into the crowd. He points out in the distance then starts walking down to the ring. He slaps a few of the ringside fans' hands and then hops up on the ring apron. He asks for a mic and as soon as he gets it he walks into the center of the ring with a grin on his face.

"Back in the day when I was Legend's Champion, I was extremely cocky about it. I would rub it in just about everyone's face. But now, I'm on the outside looking in. I now realize why you guys have hated me for all these years."

The crowd cheers as Storm cracks a smile and starts to laugh a little

"I never thought about what it was like to be the challenger. Believe me, it sucks. Especially when you come so close to the title. But ladies and gentlemen I am not done yet. Sooner or later, I will reclaim my position as Legend's Champion. I feel like Ali Fernando doesn't deserve to be a champion. What he did last Sunday was cowardly and it was low even for him. But believe me. I will get my revenge and I will be champion."

The fans start chanting Storm's name

"Now I know me and you haven't always got along, but I'm gonna win this title, not for me, but of you. And also just because I'm tired of seeing Fernando's face around here. I'm ready for this. I wanna get this done. With that said, I'm out."

Storm's music hits and the fans cheer. He hops the barricade and poses with some fans. He then starts walking up the stair and slaps some hands before heading up and out of the arena.[

OT-First promo in a while. Cut me some slack.
He stops in the parking lot when he realizes the song from Heavy Metal elimination chamber match is playing on a speaker.

Voice: Challenger, champion, legend, CEO, hell, the guy holding the boom mic. All of you are in the same boat. You thought ECCW was your Ellis Island, Matthew Jericho the statue of liberty that would take your tempest tossed. But how can you even think about Ellis Island or the American dream when you are too busy worry about your boat taking on water? Storm, you don't even knowing the meaning of your last name, not yet anyways. But soon. Soon, you'll be truly tempest tossed.

The speaker plays The World I Wanted for a moment, but then cuts to 98.9 FM The Eagle, celebrating all the classics.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 am

Jarrett wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones, is knocking on the door of Stephen Jericho.

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, celebrating his Heavyweight title defence at Heavy Metal.
OT: Do you mean Matthew Jericho?

Mr. Jericho tells Adam to come on in.
Jericho's phone suddenly starts crackling and then someone starts talking.

Voice: Adam, this is just beginning, for not just you, but the entire ECCW universe.

Jones jumps a mile as he hears the voice.

AJ: Matthew, who the hell turned off the lights and played that music during the elimination chamber? Who's trying to stop me becoming World champion?
Voice: That's cute, you think I care about the world championship? Adam, last I checked, you were the one who decided to look at the screen a little bit longer than your Chamber opponents. The world championship should be the furthest thing from your mind. You are jumping the hierarchy of needs, Adam. First comes safety, then comes accolation. How can you worry about a pathetic strap on your waist, or lack thereof, when you're too busy drowning? Adam, you asked to be in this world of professional wrestling, yet you can't even withstand a video package and a few lights going down. Hell, you can't even take a phone call without freaking out. You're only beginning to tread water. ECCW was your safe haven, but what happens when your safe haven burns to the ground?

AJ: Hey, you may have got the jump on me at Heavy Metal, but I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be so confident if we went face to face in the ring. In fact, if you want to 'burn down my safe haven', how about you come to Crush and meet me in the ring? I'll be there with a bucket of water to put the fire out, tough guy.
Voice: You think I'm gonna show my hand that quickly? Adam, besides your false bravado, I notice you seem to be ignoring me. You seem to think that burning down your safe haven is some kind of metaphor for beating you in the ring. So allow me to explain. You are safe in ECCW, You are confident enough here to challenge a man without knowing his capabilities. You want to be in this world, this company, you ask to enter the ring, because the ring, this company, is your safe haven. I'm gonna dismantle your safe haven. I have bigger aspirations than taking out you, because quite frankly, I don't care about you. You are but a pawn in this chessmatch. And I'm not going for your king, I'm going for the board. So, Adam, take care of yourself, because your wish to see me will be fulfilled soon.

The voice ends and the dial tone starts.

Jones turns to face Jericho.

AJ: This chump may not want to pay for his actions towards me, but I'm not letting this lie. And I'd like to know what you're going to do about the injustice at Heavy Metal?
"You need to first understand that I know about as much about this scenario as you do. I'm still in the dark - no pun intended - about what happened on Sunday. It seems that all possibilities have been ruled out by the production team, well, all but tampering. I'm getting to the bottom of this. Whether or not this pertains to Harry Jones or an EFNW group or somebody entirely different, I have no clue. Give us some time to figure this out."

AJ: OK, tell me if you find anything out.

Jones turns to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

*Rhys Hawkens is sitting on a box backstage crossing his legs, while listening to his music and tilting his head back to forth while his eyes are closed*

*Ryan Wright is doing some cardio in the gym*

OT: I'm a bit curious, are we allowed to sign up for female characters at all, even if we are male members?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 pm

God, Peter Linch and Christian Storm sure do look the same :S
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 pm

And since Peter Linch was here first, Christian Storm can't be The Miz.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Is anyone Chris Jericho?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Karl wrote:

Erm... Storm was here first. He just took multiple hiatuses.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:

Let me rephrase that. Linch was actually in ECCW so since Storm wasn't her when I signed up with Miz as the pic base, technically Storm was here second so he can't use Miz.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Karl wrote:
Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:

Let me rephrase that. Linch was actually in ECCW so since Storm wasn't her when I signed up with Miz as the pic base, technically Storm was here second so he can't use Miz.

Can't we just be twinsies? <3
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:
Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:

You can be rough Miz, I am clean cut.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Imma be 2012/2013 Jericho, which leaves Adam Cole open <3
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Karl wrote:
Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:
Cole wrote:
Karl wrote:

You can be rough Miz, I am clean cut.

Deal
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Name: Doug McLaine

Gimmick: Cocky, arrogant, selfish, but committed when it comes to hard work and dedication. Randy Thrash thrives on success, and is willing to do anything to achieve victory.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 231

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Signatures: Diving Elbow Drop, Missile Dropkick, Enziguri, Snap DDT, Half Boston Crab, Triple German Suplex

Finishers: Super Kick, Final Verdict (Package Piledriver)

Entrance Music: "Playing the Saint" - Digital Summer

Brand: Crush

Pic Base: Dean Ambrose
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Gimmick: Cocky, arrogant, selfish, but committed when it comes to hard work and dedication. Randy Thrash thrives on success, and is willing to do anything to achieve victory.

Signatures: Diving Elbow Drop, Missile Dropkick, Enziguri, Snap DDT, Half Boston Crab, Triple German Suplex

So is his name Doug McLaine or Randy Thrash?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Doug McLaine, messed up my bad
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 Tumblr_mia72dc66y1qlvk9vo1_250
Ryan McKinnon
[Ryan McKinnon is backstage, sitting on a crate, thinking of he is going to do next.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Don't steal my theme song hoe!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Granger, do you use Jeffrey O'Walker anymore?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 pm

TJ! wrote:
Granger, do you use Jeffrey O'Walker anymore?

No, i've tired to put a replacement on Terror but Jarrett refuses.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 am

Ali Fernando is chilling backstage with his title watching a reply from his match against that coke head Christian Storm.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 am

*The fans recognize the theme for the brash and brazen William L. Davis IV, and the deep bass of a crowd-wide 'boo' echoes in the arena. The man himself walks onto the stage, in what looks like a designer three-piece suit. He stops at the top of the ramp and looks around, the scowl of disdain visible to all. When he finishes, he adjusts his jacket before walking to the ring. He climbs in, watching the crowd before rubbing his fingers and thumb together in the universal sign for money. He waves to ringside, where a man in a butler suit offers him a very nice, custom microphone on a red pillow. He takes it, going back to the center of the ring.*

Willaim L. Davis IV: Monday night, I defeated a former champion, Neville Ryan. Only a few days ago, I set foot in the ring with five other superstars, in my first championship match. And I outlasted half of them. The previous week on Terror, I beat Neville and Tim TapOut in a Triple Threat match, two of the biggest names of this show. I'm starting to find it hard to believe that none of you can appreciate how incredible I am as a competitor and as a human being, when I continue to prove it week in and week out. I mean, even minds as atrophied as yours, with eyes colored by the jealousy you have towards my successes, can only lie to yourselves for so long.

I look out into a sea of faces, human beings not wholly unlike myself, and I'd hope to see admiration, respect, and recognition. Instead, because I don't pretend to humble myself, those faces are filled with disdain and hatred, and jealousy fueled by their own poorly-concealed insecurities. Society has become a place where exceptional people are not celebrated by the masses, but instead we are clawed and grasped at by the vast horde of the inferior, who would drag us down, take what we have, and make us like them.

Terror's own World Champion, Angel Rodriguez, is a shining example. He has given up the fight, and joined you. You pulled at him, and inch by inch, his strength was sapped, and he finally fell. He now sits among you like 'one of the people', giving high-fives and signing autographs as if any of you were his equal. It is this self-destruction of society, this idea that all exceptional individuals must be hammered down like wrinkles in a sheet of steel, made equal. That is why I am going to Slam-Mania as the challenger for Angel Rodriguez's World title. And when I beat him, I will make every one of you look up to me and acknowledge my greatness. I will not stand with the people, but above them. I will shatter the masses' rule of equality, and I will be looked upon as the exceptional man I know I am. And I will be the ECCW Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Christian Storm starts working out in the gym getting ready for whatever the fuck shit he's doing
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Cole wrote:
Christian Storm starts working out in the gym getting ready for dying.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Christian Storm starts working out in the gym getting ready for dying.

Well...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
>> TONIGHT on Crush:

- Dustin Shore and Jarrett Calloway come face to face again after Calloway cost Shore at Heavy Metal!
- A contract signing will take place between Will Williams and Twista XL for their Slam-Mania match!
- Matthew Jericho intends to confront Harry Jones about his recent actions!
- The third inductee into ECCW's Hall of Fame class of 2013 is introduced!
- And much, much more!

I'd also like to mention that I always appreciate feedback, even if it's not PPV time. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts about PPV buildup as well so I can improve there too. Feel free to speak your mind (publicly or in PM, up to you) whenever you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next