The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, looking forward to taking care of business on Crush.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, confident going into Slam-Mania that he can become the Heavyweight Champion.*

Off: Got a place for the cards of upcoming events/PPVs?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

(Matthew Maddox is roaming the halls.)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, looking forward to taking care of business on Crush.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, confident going into Slam-Mania that he can become the Heavyweight Champion.*

We'll be doing PPV threads like we would sometimes do on the old U.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 am

Just to be clear, all of the following are acceptable on the PPV thread:

- Discussion
- Predictions
- Reaction (after the event)
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 am

Oriadon wrote:

The TV behind Davis switches from the news to loudly playing The World I Wanted

Voice: I think you have more pressing issues coming your way than a world title, Davis. Whether you're cheered by the fans, like Angel, booed, like yourself, or stared at apathetically like Adam Jones, you're world will crash down. The championship doesn't matter, Davis. It is but a shiny garment. I would worry more about your health in the near future than a shiny garment. This is a friendly warning, Davis. Because, soon, ECCW will be turned on its ear. People have dismissed these videos, nobody can take down ECCW. But like the unsinkable Titanic, ECCW will sink as well. Can you get off this ship before you drown?

It cuts back to the news.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 am

The scene opens in the familiar setting of FOX News, with the cameras rolling as the live broadcast reaches special guest time. Juliet Huttie and Clayton Moore are the anchors as they announce their special guest.

JH: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to entertain millions of fans in sold out arenas, act in front of TV cameras and fight inside a ring for a living?

CM: Well, tonight our special guest is a man who does just that. He is the current Extreme Created Championship Wrestling Heavyweight champion, all the way from Mexico City, Angel Rodriguez.

The door at the side of the newroom opens and Angel Rodriguez enters the scene, with his Heavyweight champioship around his shoulder, adorned in his finely cut white suit. He shakes hands with Clayton and kisses Juliet on the cheek before sitting down next to them.

JH: So, for our viewers who don't watch professional wrestling, can you explain to them what it entails?

AR: Well, professional wrestling is a mix of athletic competition and dramatic soap-opera style storylines. We all portray certain characters and compete in matches for championship belts like the one I have. The matches we have are all scripted, however and we know before the match who will win but the actual moves we do in the ring are decided by the wrestlers themselves.

CM: So can you give us some detail on the character you portray?

AR: Well, my character is actually quite close to home for me. I portray a former Mexican amateur wrestling champion who is cocky, arrogant and rich but has decided to throw away his cocky persona and instead side with the fans and stand up for them when confronted by other villainous characters.

JH: And ECCW will be hosting a Pay-Per-View event next month called Slam-Mania IV. Can you tell us a little bit about that?

AR: Absolutely. Slam-Mania IV is the fourth edition of the biggest Pay-Per-View event ECCW has to offer. This is the event that all wrestlers aspire to be a part of and it will happen on the 24th March at Madison Square Garden. Tickets are already selling rapidly so I would advise anybody who wishes to attend to visit ECCW.com and purchase a ticket as quickly as possible.

CM: And finally, who will Angel Rodriguez be facing at Slam-Mania?

AR: I will be defending my Heavyweight championship against a man by the name of William L. Davis IV. The storyline behind the match is quite simple. He is the new arrogant, rich wrestler who is hated by the crowd and I am standing up for the fans against him.

JH: It's been a pleasure having you here. Angel Rodriguez, everybody.

AR: Gracias.

The scene ends as the news moves to another story.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 am

(Matthew Maddox is sitting on a crate in the hallway with his head down as he tugs on his hair extremely frustrated he lost his first match in ECCW against Adam Jones who he doesn't think too kindly of.)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Slow week on the Universe, huh?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 am

Jarrett wrote:
yep
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in his LR, watching tapes of William Davis IV.

Adam Jones is in the gym, still awaiting his chance for a MITB cash-in.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:54 am

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, and an interviewer approaches him.*

Interviewer: William, what do you think of Neville Ryan's betrayal of Angel Rodriguez in the main event of Terror?

William L. Davis IV: I think, above all, it felt like justice. Between myself, my imposing associate Coty Weston, and Neville Ryan, Angel got a taste of the kind of all-sides assault I have to fight off daily to protect what I stand for. And as I stated before, Angel isn't strong enough to fight that fight anymore. Angel, come SlamMania, won't have a partner to lean on. Me, I didn't need Coty Weston to beat Angel tonight, and I won't need him at SlamMania. It is no longer the time of the people, it is the time of the person. This person, me.

Interviewer: You like Neville Ryan's attack on the champ, but Neville doesn't seem to like you, even driving you from the ring. Do you think he could figure into the championship encounter at Slam-Mania?

William L. Davis IV: Absolutely not, and he did not make us leave the ring, we inflicted the damage we wished to on Angel and left. Now, not only did I beat Neville Ryan to earn this title shot, but Neville Ryan is almost as bad a champion as Angel. Neville shares some of my ideals, I think, but he is like a thief, taking everything and hoarding it, living his own personal revolution. But he won't change things like I will. Believe me when I say that I am the only option to become Terror's Heavyweight Champion. And I will do it on our grandest stage, so all can see.

Interviewer: And, after a good showing in the main event, and again a few weeks ago, is Coty Weston liable to make a full-time return to ECCW?

*We see William L. Davis IV crack a mischievous smile as he turns away without offering an answer, effectively ending the interview.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 pm

[Peter Linch is at home, resting for Crush this Friday.]

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, slightly annoyed at not appearing on Terror the past two weeks.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 am

The theme music kicks on and the lights begin to flicker between the colors red, purple, black, and blue and countless other colors as the crowd erupts in cheers for a man who has changed his entire life around. A man once hated by these fans but had a change in personality and has been welcomed into the hearts of the ECCW Universe, Keith Copeland! He comes walking out from the back with a great big smile on his face due to the recent events in his career and being on a winning streak since his repackaging. He wears a black long sleeve button up shirt and a grey vest over it and a grey tie on. As he heads down the ramp he claps the hands of the fans who have trusted in his new found ways. Keith is a new found man and is not shy to tell you that in his past that he has been wrong. He continues to clap the fans hands and smile along with his new adoring fan base all the way to the ring announcer who he asks nicely for the microphone unlike he used to in the past proving that it isn't just to the fans that he is showing his change. He hustles up the steel steps and enters into the ring through the middle and top rope and does his spin which has become almost a signature of his as the fans chant his name... a new sound still yet to Copeland but a great sound at that. Keith looks down at the ring then back up at the crowd with his grin growing wider as he begins to raise up the microphone and the crowd shows him nothing but respecting quietening down to hear what he has to say.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"Two weeks in a row now I have came out to this ring to prove my points and teach my lessons of being a better man and proving that I am dedicated to you my fans by putting on the best performance that I can. Christian Storm is one hell of a superstar and we have put on exciting matches these past two weeks but the point blank fact is that I have stood victorious over him twice while Ali Fernando watched on. Ali... You are a great champion; there is no doubting that but you are holding MY championship hostage! I am here to tell the ECCW Universe that I may not go straight to being the ECCW World Champion but that is just a matter of time. For now I have my focus set on Fernando and regaining the Legend's Championship and this time treating it with nothing but respect and dignity instead of treating it as if I am better than it like I have seen people... even Ali Fernando do. The Legend's Championship is very important to me but this is about more than that championship this is me needing to prove a point to not only you fans but also to myself. I want to face Ali Fernando for one reason above the rest... you see other than both being multiple time ECCW Legend's Champions... we are both past winners of DOOM and his season just happened to be the season he beat Dominic Johnson, my former client to become the season winner... I must prove that I am better than not only Ali but Dominic... if I can beat Ali Fernando... I do what he couldn't and continue on my path with self righteousness. In my darkest days Dominic beat me... embarrassed me and I can't erase that unless I beat Ali Fernando so title on the line or not... I want it to be me and you Ali... so this is what I got to offer... on Crush you give me the chance and lets give these fans a match of a lifetime... Ali Fernando versus Keith Copeland!"

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK6ov5HQ9vBYGRwGAJ-nSlf2cg9Zxs8qqnIhJ1ubBc45c0VFmL

As Keith got a serious as he can be speaking directly towards Ali Fernando, he can not help but begin to grin once more as the crowd goes wild about the idea of seeing these two men go at it with the new Keith Copeland being much better than ever before! The crowd begins to chant out "Copeland!" as he looks on proud of what he is hearing. No matter what the "bad guys" say there is nothing more important than these fans and hearing them chant his name is an accomplishment within itself. Keith begins to clap along with the crowd as he turns to see if Ali Fernando will come out and accept his challenge.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 am

Get on chat Jarrett, I'm willing to commit to this 100% if you completely fill me in.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Ali Fernando will reply later
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Granger wrote:

The theme music kicks on and the lights begin to flicker between the colors red, purple, black, and blue and countless other colors as the crowd erupts in cheers for a man who has changed his entire life around. A man once hated by these fans but had a change in personality and has been welcomed into the hearts of the ECCW Universe, Keith Copeland! He comes walking out from the back with a great big smile on his face due to the recent events in his career and being on a winning streak since his repackaging. He wears a black long sleeve button up shirt and a grey vest over it and a grey tie on. As he heads down the ramp he claps the hands of the fans who have trusted in his new found ways. Keith is a new found man and is not shy to tell you that in his past that he has been wrong. He continues to clap the fans hands and smile along with his new adoring fan base all the way to the ring announcer who he asks nicely for the microphone unlike he used to in the past proving that it isn't just to the fans that he is showing his change. He hustles up the steel steps and enters into the ring through the middle and top rope and does his spin which has become almost a signature of his as the fans chant his name... a new sound still yet to Copeland but a great sound at that. Keith looks down at the ring then back up at the crowd with his grin growing wider as he begins to raise up the microphone and the crowd shows him nothing but respecting quietening down to hear what he has to say.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"Two weeks in a row now I have came out to this ring to prove my points and teach my lessons of being a better man and proving that I am dedicated to you my fans by putting on the best performance that I can. Christian Storm is one hell of a superstar and we have put on exciting matches these past two weeks but the point blank fact is that I have stood victorious over him twice while Ali Fernando watched on. Ali... You are a great champion; there is no doubting that but you are holding MY championship hostage! I am here to tell the ECCW Universe that I may not go straight to being the ECCW World Champion but that is just a matter of time. For now I have my focus set on Fernando and regaining the Legend's Championship and this time treating it with nothing but respect and dignity instead of treating it as if I am better than it like I have seen people... even Ali Fernando do. The Legend's Championship is very important to me but this is about more than that championship this is me needing to prove a point to not only you fans but also to myself. I want to face Ali Fernando for one reason above the rest... you see other than both being multiple time ECCW Legend's Champions... we are both past winners of DOOM and his season just happened to be the season he beat Dominic Johnson, my former client to become the season winner... I must prove that I am better than not only Ali but Dominic... if I can beat Ali Fernando... I do what he couldn't and continue on my path with self righteousness. In my darkest days Dominic beat me... embarrassed me and I can't erase that unless I beat Ali Fernando so title on the line or not... I want it to be me and you Ali... so this is what I got to offer... on Crush you give me the chance and lets give these fans a match of a lifetime... Ali Fernando versus Keith Copeland!"

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK6ov5HQ9vBYGRwGAJ-nSlf2cg9Zxs8qqnIhJ1ubBc45c0VFmL

As Keith got a serious as he can be speaking directly towards Ali Fernando, he can not help but begin to grin once more as the crowd goes wild about the idea of seeing these two men go at it with the new Keith Copeland being much better than ever before! The crowd begins to chant out "Copeland!" as he looks on proud of what he is hearing. No matter what the "bad guys" say there is nothing more important than these fans and hearing them chant his name is an accomplishment within itself. Keith begins to clap along with the crowd as he turns to see if Ali Fernando will come out and accept his challenge.

Ali Fernando’s music plays. The fans are shocked to see Ali Fernando here as he hasn’t a single promo for months, the stage is already set, as are the lights. The arena is full as the legends champion walks out through the curtains, he is standing on the stage, crossed arms. His eyes are closed, he doesn’t have a shirt on, he is wearing blue jeans and black boots, he has the Legends championship around his waist. His arms are touching his chest by the sides. It is Ali Fernando, the Legends champion the guy who hasn’t said a word for months now. No noise is heard around the arena, it is dead silent. He makes his way to the ring and enters, standing silently for a couple of minutes, until he finally opens his mouth, passing his tongue by his lips, as he starts talking. His warm, deep voice echoes throughout the arena, eyes still shut.

.:: Ali Fernando ::.
‘’Lately my mind hasn’t been on the ring. It has been on millions of different places, on millions of thoughts and the very last thing that has been on my mind is this business… Am I a bad champion? I suppose you can say yes and that is the reason why I haven't shown my face for a couple months. I am not the perfect champion like Will Williams. Angel Rodriquez. Although sometimes I may think I may be. Did you catch me in a bad moment? No, I was actually on my way to the gym until I was told that you are requesting a match? With me? ''

He finally opens up his eyes and looks down below at the title belt around his waist and then looking up at Keith.

‘’You see, after winning so many matches in a row and after defeating such big names you seem to think that you are invincible, that nothing will stop you. Keith, I am not trying to sound cocky but challenging me to a match for my championship is the worst thing you could do. What on earth dragged you back in the first place? You are the past, this company has new faces now with brand new contenders. You aren’t the ‘’golden’’ superstar like you thought you were. My career started from the bottom, and I am now slowly climbing my way to the top. I don’t have the time for guys like you, I’d rather go up against Angel for the third-fourth time than wrestle a man that has shown exactly nothing since returning.’’

He turns around and walks to the ropes ready to leave but then turns back around and looks at Keith this time eye to eye.

‘’Slam-Mania is coming pal, you think I want to waste my night with a match with you? Don't be stupid, you know the answer.''

Ali grins at the camera, as he ends talking hoping Keith got it through his head. He turns around showing off his title before pointing at the Slam-Mania sign. He leaves the ring and right before he is about to leave backstage, Keith shouts his name getting Ali's attention.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm

American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:

KEITH COPELAND ---

Ali Fernando’s music plays. The fans are shocked to see Ali Fernando here as he hasn’t a single promo for months, the stage is already set, as are the lights. The arena is full as the legends champion walks out through the curtains, he is standing on the stage, crossed arms. His eyes are closed, he doesn’t have a shirt on, he is wearing blue jeans and black boots, he has the Legends championship around his waist. His arms are touching his chest by the sides. It is Ali Fernando, the Legends champion the guy who hasn’t said a word for months now. No noise is heard around the arena, it is dead silent. He makes his way to the ring and enters, standing silently for a couple of minutes, until he finally opens his mouth, passing his tongue by his lips, as he starts talking. His warm, deep voice echoes throughout the arena, eyes still shut.

‘’Lately my mind hasn’t been on the ring. It has been on millions of different places, on millions of thoughts and the very last thing that has been on my mind is this business… Am I a bad champion? I suppose you can say yes and that is the reason why I haven't shown my face for a couple months. I am not the perfect champion like Will Williams. Angel Rodriquez. Although sometimes I may think I may be. Did you catch me in a bad moment? No, I was actually on my way to the gym until I was told that you are requesting a match? With me? ''

He finally opens up his eyes and looks down below at the title belt around his waist and then looking up at Keith.

‘’You see, after winning so many matches in a row and after defeating such big names you seem to think that you are invincible, that nothing will stop you. Keith, I am not trying to sound cocky but challenging me to a match for my championship is the worst thing you could do. What on earth dragged you back in the first place? You are the past, this company has new faces now with brand new contenders. You aren’t the ‘’golden’’ superstar like you thought you were. My career started from the bottom, and I am now slowly climbing my way to the top. I don’t have the time for guys like you, I’d rather go up against Angel for the third-fourth time than wrestle a man that has shown exactly nothing since returning.’’

He turns around and walks to the ropes ready to leave but then turns back around and looks at Keith this time eye to eye.

‘’Slam-Mania is coming pal, you think I want to waste my night with a match with you? Don't be stupid, you know the answer.''

Ali grins at the camera, as he ends talking hoping Keith got it through his head. He turns around showing off his title before pointing at the Slam-Mania sign. He leaves the ring and right before he is about to leave backstage, Keith shouts his name getting Ali's attention.

KEITH COPELAND --- "Not so fast Ali! I'm not the "Golden" superstar I thought I was? Yeah your correct, I am not Golden, nice pun but here is the thing... who said anything about Slam-Mania, Ali? I said Crush but obviously your ears don't understand what they are told but only what you tell yourself. You wanna say that I am a joke... I am the past but truly I am you... a cocky punk who believes he is the best... we both won DOOM! We both dominated DOOM! We are both former ECCW Legend Champions... what have you done that I haven't kid? You can claim what you want but this isn't a joke... this isn't a game this is me telling you that I can beat you. This is Keith Copeland saying that you are making a mockery of what DOOM stood for! You really think you are somebody just like I once did about myself but you know you aren't! You know that truthfully you are a joke and don't give these fans the quality matches they deserve! Answer this "Champ" is that title good enough for you? Or do you believe you are above it? I know what you say... I've said the same words but to leave this ring and back down from me with that smug idiotic response shows you are a coward! Trust me... I was you but now... now here I am... and there you go."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Granger wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:

KEITH COPELAND ---

KEITH COPELAND --- "Not so fast Ali! I'm not the "Golden" superstar I thought I was? Yeah your correct, I am not Golden, nice pun but here is the thing... who said anything about Slam-Mania, Ali? I said Crush but obviously your ears don't understand what they are told but only what you tell yourself. You wanna say that I am a joke... I am the past but truly I am you... a cocky punk who believes he is the best... we both won DOOM! We both dominated DOOM! We are both former ECCW Legend Champions... what have you done that I haven't kid? You can claim what you want but this isn't a joke... this isn't a game this is me telling you that I can beat you. This is Keith Copeland saying that you are making a mockery of what DOOM stood for! You really think you are somebody just like I once did about myself but you know you aren't! You know that truthfully you are a joke and don't give these fans the quality matches they deserve! Answer this "Champ" is that title good enough for you? Or do you believe you are above it? I know what you say... I've said the same words but to leave this ring and back down from me with that smug idiotic response shows you are a coward! Trust me... I was you but now... now here I am... and there you go."

‘’A coward?’’

He chuckles a bit.

‘’I find it very funny how you are comparing me to you because you are far from me. I am a far better wrestler than you Keith, and everybody in this business including these fans knows the truth. You see Keith, if I accept this challenge and beat you.. You are going to do what all the others did and come back for another, and you will lose again and again. I don’t see the point. You have gotten enough shots at me before haven’t you?, Back when you called yourself Keith Golden losing them all, so why should you be here? Stealing a shot that someone else could have and selflessly making it your own. I say it's just a waste of a match unless its for the belt which it never will be. So Keith, I’ll go back to the very basic question of this sport: What have you done to deserve it? Be honest, because ''being the same as me'' isn't it. Last I remember you just marked a return, you aren’t even in line yet so why don’t you get to that and maybe next year we will meet again? It sucks, I know .. you just want one god damn match with me but you can't get it. If I really wanted to fight you, I definitely wouldn't want it to be on Crush like you seem to want it to be, but I don't want to fight you so it is never gonna happen anyway unless you somehow lets say, make it to my level.''

Ali pretends to walk backstage but comes back out.

''Anything else you wanna say to the champ before I head to the gym?''
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm

American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:

KEITH COPELAND ---

‘’A coward?’’

He chuckles a bit.

‘’I find it very funny how you are comparing me to you because you are far from me. I am a far better wrestler than you Keith, and everybody in this business including these fans knows the truth. You see Keith, if I accept this challenge and beat you.. You are going to do what all the others did and come back for another, and you will lose again and again. I don’t see the point. You have gotten enough shots at me before haven’t you?, Back when you called yourself Keith Golden losing them all, so why should you be here? Stealing a shot that someone else could have and selflessly making it your own. I say it's just a waste of a match unless its for the belt which it never will be. So Keith, I’ll go back to the very basic question of this sport: What have you done to deserve it? Be honest, because ''being the same as me'' isn't it. Last I remember you just marked a return, you aren’t even in line yet so why don’t you get to that and maybe next year we will meet again? It sucks, I know .. you just want one god damn match with me but you can't get it. If I really wanted to fight you, I definitely wouldn't want it to be on Crush like you seem to want it to be, but I don't want to fight you so it is never gonna happen anyway unless you somehow lets say, make it to my level.''

Keith just begins to grin as the crowd boos Ali Fernando and Keith raises up his microphone.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"You speak like a man afraid, grow a set and face me like a man. You don't want to have a match because it will be a waste of your time right? You don't think I can beat you and will come whining back for another shot so how about to come prove how much better you are than me! Come fight me... right here... right now! Let's put on a show and lets see you beat me... let's see you do something impressive for once in the past few months instead of beating the same kid I beat twice... once! Come on and teach me a lesson... which you won't!"

Keith drops the microphone and throws off his vest and tie as he motions for Ali to bring it.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREAd4u5wZoTp96NeKZxTB7PycdJ4uGae6inlsN8u_mC1MY9WMC
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Granger wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
Granger wrote:

KEITH COPELAND ---

‘’A coward?’’

He chuckles a bit.

Keith just begins to grin as the crowd boos Ali Fernando and Keith raises up his microphone.

KEITH COPELAND ---
"You speak like a man afraid, grow a set and face me like a man. You don't want to have a match because it will be a waste of your time right? You don't think I can beat you and will come whining back for another shot so how about to come prove how much better you are than me! Come fight me... right here... right now! Let's put on a show and lets see you beat me... let's see you do something impressive for once in the past few months instead of beating the same kid I beat twice... once! Come on and teach me a lesson... which you won't!"

Keith drops the microphone and throws off his vest and tie as he motions for Ali to bring it.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREAd4u5wZoTp96NeKZxTB7PycdJ4uGae6inlsN8u_mC1MY9WMC

Ali shakes his head as he waves goodbye to Keith who is standing in the ring with his fists up, ready to scrap. The fans then begin chanting ''Ali is a pussy'' which brings anger to the big man. Ali almost seems at a loss as to where he wants to begin speaking as the fans are just killing it. He finally loses it but has enough strenghth to hold some anger in.

.:: Ali Fernando .::
''You want a match with me Keith! You want a match with the legends champion?! You got it, but not on Crush..at Slam-Mania for the Legends championship! But when I am done with you, you will never forget, that you don't mess with the true legends champion... because I am not standing aside for people like you anymore... and I will show you why... I'm a legend at wrestling...''

Ali finally grins at the camera, as he puts his title high in the air, he knows what lies ahead: victory. He turns around and heads to the gym leaving a happy Keith Copeland in the ring.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Dolphz10

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

OT: Get on chat if you can.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm

OOC: Roger That.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 VinDieselPA231210

Name: Vincent Marino
Gimmick: A monster of a man... a hell of a talker and the future of this business. Vincent Marino is a former college safety and is a man ready for destruction.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 243 lbs.
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Signatures:
- Safety [Spear]
- Walls of Honor [Walls of Jericho]
Finishers:
- Homicide Cycle (Cross Rhodes into RKO)
Entrance Music: Batista first WWE theme
Brand: Terror

Last edited by Granger on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 am

Granger wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 VinDieselPA231210

Name: Vincent Marino
Gimmick: A monster of a man... a hell of a talker and the future of this business. Vincent Marino is a former college safety and is a man ready for destruction.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 243 lbs.
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Signatures:
- Safety [Spear]
- Walls of Honor [Walls of Jericho]
Finishers:
- Homicide Cycle (Cross Rhodes into RKO)
Entrance Music: Batista first WWE theme
Brand: Terror
No tweeners. Face or heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next