The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, eager to engage The Coalition come Whiplash, but keeping an eye out for trouble.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, training with Coty Weston.*
Tyson Clay walks by with the Coalition on their way to catering. Tyson speaks to one of the masked men.

Clay: You know, with all of Dustin White's experience, he wouldn't be so stupid about what we're trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm

I am finally back home. I plan on making up all of the back-shows this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Tyson Clay sits at catering at the Crush arena, surprised that they still show up despite the fact that ECCW hasn't had Crush in like 2 weeks. He gets the chicken nuggets that are shaped like dinosaurs and sits down with the rest of the coalition at the one table set up.

Tyson: I knew it was gonna be easy to end ECCW, but not this easy. Ah well, I guess nobody will see me do this.

He starts to play with his chicken nuggets and makes roaring noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 pm

*Ryan Wright is doing shit, but maybe he won't be doing shit here for long?*

OT: Considering leaving this place for good since I'm hardly on forums anymore. So with that said, I may not be bringing back Rhys Hawkens and I may be dropping Ryan Wright, so if you wanna do some sort of injury angle or some shit with Ryan Wright when you crown new tag champions, that'd be great. Sorry about this, but I doubt this will change much for the ECCW really.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 am

Tyson Clay is now finished with his chicken and life is good. Tyson Clay goes to Jericho's office and defecates on his computer.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 am

Am I better at being Noeleen than drunk?

will wollims
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 pm

(Matthew Maddox is wandering around mumbling stuff to himself saying something about puppets and light-bulbs are chasing him.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym as usual, keeping a vigilant eye out for Fight Money.

TV title/MITB briefcase holder, Adam Jones, is looking for Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:12 pm

The World I Wanted plays over the pa system and Tyson clay appears on the screen.

Clay: The events of the past few weeks have left people questioning the coalition. I feel for you, because you still have hope, hope that will soon bring unneccessary pain. So, I feel it as a public service to set you straight, and hopefully bring your grief stage from denial to acceptance. I allowed security to remove the coalition. It is all a part of our leader's game. You see, our leader wants to show you things that you have never seen and will never see again. One such event is the removal of the Coalition. Never again will you see the coalition forcefully removed from this building. Why did I show up alone this week? Simple, there are three factors why I agreed to send the rest of the coalition home. Number 1, one of the masked men tweaked his knee. So I agreed to give them a little rest. Number 2, I sent them home out of respect to Ryan McKinnon. He certainly doesn't need our help, and he doesn't need excuses, unlike guys like Adam Jones. And last, but by no means least, I don't need the coalition. Everybody in this arena thinks I get my strength from numbers. This is simply untrue. My confidence lies in my ability. I was not chosen by our leader to be a mouth piece for the Coalition. I was chosen because I was the best. Even Jericho wanted to sign me, but the Coalition beat him to the punch. And now Jericho's indecisiveness, like all of his other traits, will bring about his downfall. He wanted this world full of second rate talent, and now that he has it, he will drowned in it. Our leader is not second rate, and come this Sunday, at whiplash, another nail goes into the ECCW coffin.

The world I Wanted plays as the video of Tyson fades out
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:20 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, as is William Davis IV along with Coty Weston.*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:22 pm

(Matthew Maddox is in his locker-room yelling and throwing stuff like a mad man. He kicks open his locker-room door and begins wandering around the arena petting his beard.)

OT-I'll try to get a promo up ASAP
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

The leader of the Coalition is chilling, wondering if he should just blow off the storyline
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I apologize for all of the delays and disappointments of the last few weeks. I have been incredibly busy and really have not had the kind of time to get on here and update much of anything, which has really gotten me to thinking.

It is with both sorrow and content that I formally announce my belief that ECCW has met its end. I sincerely wish that this is something I could have seen coming further in advance so that I could have properly blown off this great creation. If you are all interested and willing to stick around, I'd like to hold somewhat of a farewell show on June 30, 2013, the day that ECCW turns four years old. Naturally, it would feature the best of the past and present and I am open to suggestions from others as to how it should go. As many of you know, this thread has meant the world to me over the course of the past few years and it has truly become a part of our site's culture, both here and on the old U. When I brought ECCW to this site once the former had been terminated, I had long stated that at the first sign of trouble, I'd pull the plug on the thread and let it pass with dignity. We've overcome a lot of bumps in the road and I suppose we'll never quite know if we would have defeated this one as well, but I take a large share of the blame for neglecting the updates. After all, activity is bound to dip if the management does not have its act together.

No matter the end, I'm truly honored and grateful that I have been given the opportunity to create a thread that has lasted for such a long time. It's a thread that has provided all of us with much entertainment over the years and it is astonishing and humbling beyond belief when someone tells me that it's the greatest e-fed that has existed within the WWE Universe. I never expected it to become what it is today and I fear that letting this continue any further will only put a damper on what has really been a tremendous journey. I've learned and I've grown a lot because of this thread and I hope that everyone else has been able to witness the improvement it has seen firsthand. The list of thank yous could go on forever; I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has ever played a part, no matter how small, in both RPing and management. Congratulations to TJ for being the last co-GM of the thread and to all others who have accumulated various achievements throughout ECCW's grand history. My biggest thank you of all goes to Richie, who had it in him to put his faith in me to really get this thread off the ground. Without his help, ECCW may have never lived on past its initial months, if even to that extent. In no way have I ever taken credit for being the reason for ECCW's success; that's all you guys. And because of that, I'm forever grateful.

There are a few things I ask of each of you on this unfortunate May 20, 2013. First, I understand that ECCW has encountered its fair share of controversy and conflict throughout its existence. Do not let this fog your judgment of what ECCW was. I hope that everyone has been able to and will continue to be able to see past all of that and really recognize the hard work and effort that was put into running this thread for nearly four years, an entire presidential term in the US. Lastly, I ask that no one attempts to hold any sort of ECCW event or recreation without my guidance; I understand this type of stuff has been done before and the intentions are that it pays tribute. While some e-fed owners may be happy to see this and while I understand its intent, I'd ask that we leave it as this until the time comes, if ever, that I see a future. Even if it is only a show or two.

I cannot say it enough. What a ride it's been. This is a saddening announcement to make but it's one that is necessary and should not wait any longer. So there it is. Thanks for the memories.

Jarrett
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:24 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:45 am

I am..so upset right now...four years....Our brainchild has lasted four years, Jarrett..can you believe it? Can't believe we lasted this long...I love this fed. I may not have been around alot of times for it, but I loved it, to be honest.

R.I.P ECCW....

Thank you Jarrett for keeping this child running for as long as it did...

ECCW Forever.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:11 am

Richie wrote:
I am..so upset right now...four years....Our brainchild has lasted four years, Jarrett..can you believe it? Can't believe we lasted this long...I love this fed. I may not have been around alot of times for it, but I loved it, to be honest.

R.I.P ECCW....

Thank you Jarrett for keeping this child running for as long as it did...

ECCW Forever.
You're welcome. I took the old horse behind the barn and I put it out of its misery. Your brain child doesn't have to suffer a painful death.

Off: #heel

I didn't even get a proper reveal.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

I honestly thought it would be around forever and it really saddens me to see it end like this. You're the man, Jarrett.

Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, especially Richie and Harry, whom I must acknowledge as my greatest counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

What about my nice words?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:09 pm

ahahahahahaahaaaaahh
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Jarrett. Bring this to OWU.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 am

Happy birthday, ECCW. Four years today.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Happy birthday, ECCW. Four years today.
OWU.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I apologize for all of the delays and disappointments of the last few weeks. I have been incredibly busy and really have not had the kind of time to get on here and update much of anything, which has really gotten me to thinking.

It is with both sorrow and content that I formally announce my belief that ECCW has met its end. I sincerely wish that this is something I could have seen coming further in advance so that I could have properly blown off this great creation. If you are all interested and willing to stick around, I'd like to hold somewhat of a farewell show on June 30, 2013, the day that ECCW turns four years old. Naturally, it would feature the best of the past and present and I am open to suggestions from others as to how it should go. As many of you know, this thread has meant the world to me over the course of the past few years and it has truly become a part of our site's culture, both here and on the old U. When I brought ECCW to this site once the former had been terminated, I had long stated that at the first sign of trouble, I'd pull the plug on the thread and let it pass with dignity. We've overcome a lot of bumps in the road and I suppose we'll never quite know if we would have defeated this one as well, but I take a large share of the blame for neglecting the updates. After all, activity is bound to dip if the management does not have its act together.

No matter the end, I'm truly honored and grateful that I have been given the opportunity to create a thread that has lasted for such a long time. It's a thread that has provided all of us with much entertainment over the years and it is astonishing and humbling beyond belief when someone tells me that it's the greatest e-fed that has existed within the WWE Universe. I never expected it to become what it is today and I fear that letting this continue any further will only put a damper on what has really been a tremendous journey. I've learned and I've grown a lot because of this thread and I hope that everyone else has been able to witness the improvement it has seen firsthand. The list of thank yous could go on forever; I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has ever played a part, no matter how small, in both RPing and management. Congratulations to TJ for being the last co-GM of the thread and to all others who have accumulated various achievements throughout ECCW's grand history. My biggest thank you of all goes to Richie, who had it in him to put his faith in me to really get this thread off the ground. Without his help, ECCW may have never lived on past its initial months, if even to that extent. In no way have I ever taken credit for being the reason for ECCW's success; that's all you guys. And because of that, I'm forever grateful.

There are a few things I ask of each of you on this unfortunate May 20, 2013. First, I understand that ECCW has encountered its fair share of controversy and conflict throughout its existence. Do not let this fog your judgment of what ECCW was. I hope that everyone has been able to and will continue to be able to see past all of that and really recognize the hard work and effort that was put into running this thread for nearly four years, an entire presidential term in the US. Lastly, I ask that no one attempts to hold any sort of ECCW event or recreation without my guidance; I understand this type of stuff has been done before and the intentions are that it pays tribute. While some e-fed owners may be happy to see this and while I understand its intent, I'd ask that we leave it as this until the time comes, if ever, that I see a future. Even if it is only a show or two.

I cannot say it enough. What a ride it's been. This is a saddening announcement to make but it's one that is necessary and should not wait any longer. So there it is. Thanks for the memories.

Jarrett
Im humbled to learn of this. Its like a returning soldier after a tour of duty to come home and find out one of his close high school friend is dead. Jarrett Im honored to be apart of ECCW's rich history. And if there is any TRIBUTE show Xerxes Xander Xorn (Triple X) and I would LOVE to be apart of that card. Granger knows how to get a hold of me. Thanks for the opportunity and memories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10