The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1

Go down 
+16
Cyrus T
M
TJ
Bleed Green
fuck
Jericho
Oriadon
Styles
American Wolf
Zadok
RED
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
LegendOfCasey
White guy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 Empty
PostSubject: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -Mack is in the gym after winning last night to become #1 contender for the Terror Pure Championship that Daniel Evans holds, he is training with his personal trainer, mad at Dominic Johnson as Dominic betrayed Mack and Mack has to find new people to get in the stable Mack is trying to build. Mack also gained respect for Kevin Evans for helping him, or at least trying.-

TBC by anyone.

[In the ring that Mack is facing some jobbers three men slide into the ring and stare down Mack.. These men are BTK. Dominic Johnson stands as the man sticking out in his signature green outfit and then Jacob and Keith are in their ring gear and Keith holds a briefcase in hand.]

Dominic "Superman" Johnson

Mack.. we were cool man.. now you steal my title because I taught you a lesson! That is how you are playing now homie? Dudee..... You messed with the wrong nigga.. now hand over my title or you wiil have one hell of ass kickin' coming your way. You hearing me??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Granger? wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -Mack is in the gym after winning last night to become #1 contender for the Terror Pure Championship that Daniel Evans holds, he is training with his personal trainer, mad at Dominic Johnson as Dominic betrayed Mack and Mack has to find new people to get in the stable Mack is trying to build. Mack also gained respect for Kevin Evans for helping him, or at least trying.-

TBC by anyone.

[In the ring that Mack is facing some jobbers three men slide into the ring and stare down Mack.. These men are BTK. Dominic Johnson stands as the man sticking out in his signature green outfit and then Jacob and Keith are in their ring gear and Keith holds a briefcase in hand.]

Mack.. we were cool man.. now you steal my title because I taught you a lesson! That is how you are playing now homie? Dudee..... You messed with the wrong nigga.. now hand over my title or you wiil have one hell of ass kickin' coming your way. You hearing me??
"The Natural" Mack Robinson

"What title? I just got a #1 Contendership for Daniel's Pure Championship."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:17 pm

John America arrives, coming again to save the muther fuckin day YEAH
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Zadok wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Angel is backstage, his eyes red from the venom Casey shot in to his eyes.

Angel

"Casey, Venom, where the HELL ARE YOU!"

He's storming through the hallways, knocking over catering tables, half due to blindness, half due to rage.

He's ripping and tearing through the hallways, past people, past a few fans, and finally makes his way to the locker rooms on the other side of the building. Knowing Casey was likely near by, and unsure of the terms he and Casey were on, he knew he would need something. As the old saying goes, "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." So Angel knew exactly what he needed... A weapon Casey was familiar with, both on the dealing and receiving ends...

Angel walked to a nearby closet. He knew this closet, since the last time he was in ECCW, this was the closet the Invasion would store certain... Objects to be used in the future. Ryan Andrews used it. Dan Maskell used it. Most importantly, he knew what else was in there.

He tried the knob. Locked. Damn. Instead of using sheer power, Angel used his intelligence, pulling out the holsters on the side of the door holding it to the wall, and since it open towards him, it was easier than he thought. He simply let the door slam to the ground, jumping nimbly out of the way from the heavy ash door.

He had to do some searching to find exactly what it was he was looking for. Apparently, this closet was more of a time capsule than anything else. The dust in there was nearly unbearable. Apparently, the last one in here, presumably Dan Maskell, never expected anyone else to go in here. Ever. He was rooting through a few crates.

He found it. The Singapore cane. However, this Singapore cane had more memories coupled with it than even Angel would have liked it to have. Inside of this battered crate were pictures of him and Casey holding the tag titles together their first night as a team. In front of those pictures were the name plates on those plates that were custom made for him and Casey.

Angel sighed. He pocketed both name plates, grabbed the Singapore cane, and was nearly able to leave. Wanting no one else in this room, Angel reattached the door to the wall, blew the dust off of the cane, and left.

Angel was holstering the cane like a musket or a baseball bat, drawing the attention of several people around, even reporters, who were scrambling to assemble crews to figure out the reason Angel was on such the warpath, but Angel intelligently knew that expressing himself would only draw attention to himself. Unwanted attention. Angel hurriedly got to stepping until he found Casey Anomaly's locker room... Knocking... And waiting...

TBC by Casey
**Casey Anomaly hears the knocking when he is sitting down on his couch, icing his ankle. Casey heads to his door. He goes to open it and put his hand on the door nob but as he goes to open it he waits for a second. He decides to lock the dead lock then wait another minute**
"Whos there...?"

Angel sighs.

Angel

"Who the Hell do you think it is."
Casey Anomaly
*he glares at the door nob*
what do you want..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Granger? wrote:

TBC by anyone.

OT: read the results and repost
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Harry Jones has decided to take a three week vacation to try and heal his injuries.

OT: Jarrett, chatbox tonight?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

John America is in the hallway when he comes upon the lockeroom of __________ (insert any random non-American) And he begins painting their door with the great Red, white, and blue colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

OT: Granger, I know. Mack was acting he didn't know what they were talking 'bout.. So he's lying. It's called roleplaying very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones has decided to take a three week vacation to try and heal his injuries.

OT: Jarrett, chatbox tonight?
OT: Already on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Granger? wrote:

TBC by anyone.

[Dominic puts on this smirk then snickers before throwing off his glasses and getting in Macks face.]

Who tha hell you think you are fooling nigga! Do you think I am stupid or something? I know you have my damn hardcore championship so hand it over or me and my true friends are going end yo hating ass right here and right now!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:20 am

Dimitri Salvonosky is in the gym

Ryan Andrews is in the hall

Santiago Del Rosario is in the gym stretching and doing flips
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:24 am

J wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Ricky Lackett is in his locker room, fist pumping to music to get himself all revved up for the start of Doom 5 on Friday Night

OT: Why the hell not?

The Doom Season 4 Winner - Ali Fernando sits backstage as he holds both his Legends Championship & his MITB Briefcase.

{Ricky Lackett walks out of his locker room and sees Ali Fernando sitting there with his achievements in hand}

"The Life Of The Party" Ricky Lackett

What do I have to do around here to get me some of that *He points to the two objects that Fernando is holding in his hands*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Azazel arrives.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold and his assistant Kevin Silver arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Angel is backstage, his eyes red from the venom Casey shot in to his eyes.

Angel

"Casey, Venom, where the HELL ARE YOU!"

He's storming through the hallways, knocking over catering tables, half due to blindness, half due to rage.

He's ripping and tearing through the hallways, past people, past a few fans, and finally makes his way to the locker rooms on the other side of the building. Knowing Casey was likely near by, and unsure of the terms he and Casey were on, he knew he would need something. As the old saying goes, "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." So Angel knew exactly what he needed... A weapon Casey was familiar with, both on the dealing and receiving ends...

Angel walked to a nearby closet. He knew this closet, since the last time he was in ECCW, this was the closet the Invasion would store certain... Objects to be used in the future. Ryan Andrews used it. Dan Maskell used it. Most importantly, he knew what else was in there.

He tried the knob. Locked. Damn. Instead of using sheer power, Angel used his intelligence, pulling out the holsters on the side of the door holding it to the wall, and since it open towards him, it was easier than he thought. He simply let the door slam to the ground, jumping nimbly out of the way from the heavy ash door.

He had to do some searching to find exactly what it was he was looking for. Apparently, this closet was more of a time capsule than anything else. The dust in there was nearly unbearable. Apparently, the last one in here, presumably Dan Maskell, never expected anyone else to go in here. Ever. He was rooting through a few crates.

He found it. The Singapore cane. However, this Singapore cane had more memories coupled with it than even Angel would have liked it to have. Inside of this battered crate were pictures of him and Casey holding the tag titles together their first night as a team. In front of those pictures were the name plates on those plates that were custom made for him and Casey.

Angel sighed. He pocketed both name plates, grabbed the Singapore cane, and was nearly able to leave. Wanting no one else in this room, Angel reattached the door to the wall, blew the dust off of the cane, and left.

Angel was holstering the cane like a musket or a baseball bat, drawing the attention of several people around, even reporters, who were scrambling to assemble crews to figure out the reason Angel was on such the warpath, but Angel intelligently knew that expressing himself would only draw attention to himself. Unwanted attention. Angel hurriedly got to stepping until he found Casey Anomaly's locker room... Knocking... And waiting...

TBC by Casey
**Casey Anomaly hears the knocking when he is sitting down on his couch, icing his ankle. Casey heads to his door. He goes to open it and put his hand on the door nob but as he goes to open it he waits for a second. He decides to lock the dead lock then wait another minute**
"Whos there...?"

Angel sighs.

Angel

"Who the Hell do you think it is."
Casey Anomaly
*he glares at the door nob*
what do you want..

Angel laughs a little bit.

Angel

"You know me well enough to know exactly what it is I want. So how about you get out here and listen to what it is I have to say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Crush is up.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:08 am

Jarrett, chat?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:35 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 Ban4-26

Ricky Lackett is in the hallway, leaning against a fine looking wall just like himself and giving filthy looks to anybody that passes him by
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

I have no idea what happened on Crush because the link won't work on Me.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:38 am

DOOM is tomarro correct?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:48 am

Harry Jones has asked for his release from ECCW. After seeing the pointless bashing that Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling has received, he has decided that he wants to take no part in any of this nonsense. All questions will be answered in Harry's shoot interview which will take place later tonight.

OT: Jarrett, WTF dude.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:39 am

(Kevin Evans has asked for comment his taken down from the ECCW site, as John knows you Jarrett took that from the EFNW thread and used to bash EFNW as John was being a smartass at the time. If not Evans will quit.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:52 am

(Kevin Evans has also found another thread about him and "the bashing of EFNW" on the site. Evans has asked for it to be taken the fuck down or Evans will fucking walk away.)
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:52 am

ot: Pointless bashing? Where?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:53 am

Oriadon wrote:
ot: Pointless bashing? Where?

Bottom link for ECCW site, under news
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:07 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 Ban721

[The scene opens with Harry Jones and Jason McManus sitting on the coach, each holding a glass of water, slowly sipping on the end of their cups. Harry is wearing an ‘EFNW’ t-shirt, navy blue denim jeans and a pair of black and white ‘Globe’ skateboard shoes. Jones has a paranoid facial expression which could be in context with the unnecessary and harsh comments that ECCW’s management has made on EFNW and all the people who put their heart and soul into making the small show into a worldwide phenomenon.]

Jason McManus: “Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time is a man who has held twenty-three World Championships in major companies, a man whom has been inducted into the EFNW and CWW Hall of Fame and a man who has just been granted his release from Extreme Created World Wrestling. This is his second appearance on ‘Beyond the Mat Live’; give a warm reception to Harry Jones!”

[The two-hundred people in the audience go absolutely wild for one of the renowned men in the wrestling industry.]

Harry Jones: “It is a pleasure to be here, Jason.”

Jason McManus: “Now Harry, ECCW has been posting a lot of harsh comments on their website about Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling’s return; what are you thoughts?”

Harry Jones: “I am just incredibly disappointed to be honest. I served this company well, I cut more promos than anybody and I worked twice as hard as anybody else, but my efforts where not justified. I knew this would happen from the day I walked into that – that shithole. Once you walk through the sliding doors, you realise that you have just entered a nest of politics. People like Jarrett Calloway would have everything being served to them on a silver platter and I am sick of it. For no reason at all those hypocrites would try and intimidate EFNW by posting unprovoked comments on their website and quite frankly reading these comments pushed me past the brink. I am glad that CWW has surpassed ECCW as the dominate promotion, because CWW has absolutely no politics. In the main event on Revolution last week we had a Three Stages of Hell match between Surge and Matt Xtreme which was possibly the greatest match in the history of professional wrestling, possibly even better than my match with Danny D at EFNW’s fourth Wrestlemania. Surge and Matt Xtreme are both two young men whom have got no relations with any of the creative team members, unlike in ECCW where it all comes down to who you know. EFNW did not ask to be verbally assaulted by Extreme Created Championship Wrestling. I believe this all started when Travis went on vacation and left EFNW in the hands of a creative writer for one week. The kid screwed up and insulted ECCW, but ever since then ECCW has been attacking my father like a pack of rabid dogs. My dad has been under so much stress from these pathetic human beings. They have absolutely no compassion, hell; they didn’t even accept our apology letter. Well on behalf of EFNW, those idiots can try to intimidate us with their threats and hasty comments, but they will not even faze us. We will just shrug them aside and put them out of business with good wrestling. I hope ECCW management are watching CWW on a weekly basis, because it is definitely apparent on who has the better show; being Shane McMahon’s CWW, of course. I am not trying to start a turf war of any sort, but the public need to know about the unfair treatment of wrestlers and the political factor of ECCW. Hardcore Demon is probably the most respected individual in the wrestling industry of all time, but due to ECCW’s unfair management, he has been given no other option except to ship out and focus on CWW and other personal endeavours. As I said earlier, I am not doing a hate speech of any sort, I am just speaking my mind and trying to help the younger blokes get their deserved shot in Extreme Created Championship Wrestling, otherwise CWW and other promotions will find themselves with a gigantic roster.”

Jason McManus: “Harry, earlier in the week ECCW wrote the following article on their website. Here is what the article reads; following the announcement of EFNW's November comeback by Travis Jones, where he stated that big changes would be made, including a name change of the company, many superstars from ECCW and elsewhere commented on the situation. Dan Maskell seems to be the next superstar to come out and speak his mind on the matter, stating that he "is looking forward to the return" and hopes it will be successful. Surge has also added to his past comments saying, "If you search wrestling, you'll find the name of Surge. Much controversy came out of statements made earlier this week by Kevin Evans, who bashed EFNW. After Harry Jones responded to his criticism, Dan Maskell and now Jake Lyndon have thrown their support behind Harry. Harry Jones, what have you got to say about his?”

Harry Jones: “I have got nothing to say about this article, except for the fact that ECCW are just putting words into our mouth. EFNW will be changing its name, but you cannot change history. We will still remember the legendary figures who paved the way to make EFNW the innovative promotion that changed the shape of professional wrestling. Also, Kevin Evans definitely did not give any negative feedback to EFNW’s return. The ironic thing is, Kevin is a great mate of mine who will be wrestling alongside of me in the return of the iconic promotion. Jarrett Calloway just made another attempt to get inside our head’s and turn us wrestlers against each other. Well you failed again, Jarrett.”

Jason McManus: “Harry Jones it has been a pleasure to have you on the show, have you got anything to say before you part with us?”

Harry Jones: “Actions speak louder than words, in this instance…”

[Harry points the middle finger at the camera and mouths the words; “Fuck you, ECCW”.]

Jason McManus: “Harry Jones, ladies and gentlemen!”

[‘Justice’ by Rev Theory plays through the speakers as Harry walks off the stage, getting a wild ovation.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next