The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans at the gates.

*Suddenly, a group of four large men in suits come up, creating perimeter around Angel and pushing the fans away, to their disappointment. The circle opens up to admit William L. Davis IV, accompanied by Coty Weston. He walks right up to Angel, unable to hide his anger despite his best effort.*

William L. Davis IV: Congratulations are in order for the retaining World Champion. Not only did you survive our match, you even managed to win. All these weeks I've had your number, but you landed your one blow when you needed to most. But if you think the fight is over, you're dead wrong. The fact of the matter is that one loss, no matter where or when, is not going to stop me and my mission. I will be named the number one contender for your title, and this time, I'm going to make sure I beat you. You saved yourself from losing the war by winning one battle, Angel, but there are more battles to come. I'm far from done waging war on you.

But those battles come later. Right now, I'm more interested in the money - MY MONEY - that you gave away to people at ringside. People who had done nothing but plopped their fat, lazy asses in the right spot. I don't believe in fate or luck. I believe in earning things. Don't get me wrong, what you tossed out at ringside was the tiniest fraction of my wealth. If not for the principle of the thing, I might even have overlooked it. But I don't make a habit of doing nothing when someone steals from me. So, as it was the fans who stole from me when they took that money...

*William turns around, looking past the men in suits at the crowd of fans. Coty Weston keeps his eyes on Angel.*

William L. Davis IV: The fans are going to pay me back! If you want my men to let you by to get a picture with Angel Rodriguez, the vaunted World Champion of the people, you will pay me fifty bucks! Pay me thirty, and I'll hand him something to sign for you! I will be repaid for what was stolen at Slam-Mania!

AR: You can't blame the fans for your failings, William. You need to accept that money doesn't always get you where you want. That's what I was trying to tell you at Slam-Mania when I handed your money over. But you know what, you're right, the money wasn't mine to give away. If it will allow these fans to get pictures and autographs with me, I will pay you back myself. How much would you like?

Angel pulls his cheque book from his pocket and awaits the answer of Davis.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans at the gates.

*Suddenly, a group of four large men in suits come up, creating perimeter around Angel and pushing the fans away, to their disappointment. The circle opens up to admit William L. Davis IV, accompanied by Coty Weston. He walks right up to Angel, unable to hide his anger despite his best effort.*

William L. Davis IV: Congratulations are in order for the retaining World Champion. Not only did you survive our match, you even managed to win. All these weeks I've had your number, but you landed your one blow when you needed to most. But if you think the fight is over, you're dead wrong. The fact of the matter is that one loss, no matter where or when, is not going to stop me and my mission. I will be named the number one contender for your title, and this time, I'm going to make sure I beat you. You saved yourself from losing the war by winning one battle, Angel, but there are more battles to come. I'm far from done waging war on you.

But those battles come later. Right now, I'm more interested in the money - MY MONEY - that you gave away to people at ringside. People who had done nothing but plopped their fat, lazy asses in the right spot. I don't believe in fate or luck. I believe in earning things. Don't get me wrong, what you tossed out at ringside was the tiniest fraction of my wealth. If not for the principle of the thing, I might even have overlooked it. But I don't make a habit of doing nothing when someone steals from me. So, as it was the fans who stole from me when they took that money...

*William turns around, looking past the men in suits at the crowd of fans. Coty Weston keeps his eyes on Angel.*

William L. Davis IV: The fans are going to pay me back! If you want my men to let you by to get a picture with Angel Rodriguez, the vaunted World Champion of the people, you will pay me fifty bucks! Pay me thirty, and I'll hand him something to sign for you! I will be repaid for what was stolen at Slam-Mania!

AR: You can't blame the fans for your failings, William. You need to accept that money doesn't always get you where you want. That's what I was trying to tell you at Slam-Mania when I handed your money over. But you know what, you're right, the money wasn't mine to give away. If it will allow these fans to get pictures and autographs with me, I will pay you back myself. How much would you like?

*William doesn't turn back to Angel, but the fans see a wicked grin spread on his face.*

William L. Davis IV: A noble gesture, but as I said, it is the principles involved. I won't let you buy them off, because then what have they learned? Will they truly learn that things they haven't worked for aren't theirs? Will they learn to appreciate great men like me? Will they come to understand that a World Champion is a class above his fellows, not 'one of the boys' who they can run up to and harass for a picture? A person is smart, Angel, but people are dumb. They need their hand held, and an example set. So, fifty dollars for a picture, thirty for an autograph. Get them while I'm in a good mood!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 am

(Matthew Maddox is walking around with earbuds in listening to music, still pretty upset over not winning anything in the Feast or Fired match at Slam-Mania this past Sunday. He heads to the catering area to spit in people's food secretly because he's so bitter.)
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 am

Angel is sitting backstage, on a stack of crates. In his hands, he still has the briefcase from the Feast or Fired match. Mulling over some of the terms and conditions, in bold, it clearly states:

...a tag team member of your choice...

He repeats the phrase out loud a few times, before _____________ approaches him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 am

Zadok wrote:
Angel is sitting backstage, on a stack of crates. In his hands, he still has the briefcase from the Feast or Fired match. Mulling over some of the terms and conditions, in bold, it clearly states:

He repeats the phrase out loud a few times, before Vincent Marino approaches him.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 Vin-diesel-picture-1

VINCENT MARINO --- "Impressive."

Vincent Marino, the superstar who has been ignored and hated on by Jarrett comes walking forward with a blank tank top on and a pair of white jeans all topped of by the white Jesus piece being wore around his neck as he approaches Angle glancing at the briefcase in his hands.

VINCENT MARINO ---
"The names Vincent, haven't heard of me? Nobody seems to have... for the moment, impressive showing out their last Sunday. Lucky you didn't get the X briefcase, hell I would have taken it if it meant actually being booked, seem that nobody wants to hire the powerhouses anymore but contract or no contract, I'm still here and I can help you... if you choose to help me."

He stares Angel in the eyes and grins slightly, not very egotistical but Vincent knows he is somebody who needs to be known.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*William doesn't turn back to Angel, but the fans see a wicked grin spread on his face.*

William L. Davis IV: A noble gesture, but as I said, it is the principles involved. I won't let you buy them off, because then what have they learned? Will they truly learn that things they haven't worked for aren't theirs? Will they learn to appreciate great men like me? Will they come to understand that a World Champion is a class above his fellows, not 'one of the boys' who they can run up to and harass for a picture? A person is smart, Angel, but people are dumb. They need their hand held, and an example set. So, fifty dollars for a picture, thirty for an autograph. Get them while I'm in a good mood!

AR: You know what I think, Mr. Davis? You're just jealous. Jealous of the fact that I have the champions salary, jealous of the fact that I have the gold, jealous of my popularity, maybe even jealous of the fact that I beat you at Slam-Mania. You didn't care about 'principle' when you were attacking me from behind, so what makes me think you've changed your spots now. I won't allow you to charge these fans for autographs with me, so you know what I'm going to do. I'm not going to take any autographs tonight, I'm going to head to the gym and prepare myself for Terror, but I'm going to invite everyone here to a party on my yacht, free of charge, so you can all get your autographs and pictures, after the show. That is, everyone except you, Mr. Davis.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AR: You know what I think, Mr. Davis? You're just jealous. Jealous of the fact that I have the champions salary, jealous of the fact that I have the gold, jealous of my popularity, maybe even jealous of the fact that I beat you at Slam-Mania. You didn't care about 'principle' when you were attacking me from behind, so what makes me think you've changed your spots now. I won't allow you to charge these fans for autographs with me, so you know what I'm going to do. I'm not going to take any autographs tonight, I'm going to head to the gym and prepare myself for Terror, but I'm going to invite everyone here to a party on my yacht, free of charge, so you can all get your autographs and pictures, after the show. That is, everyone except you, Mr. Davis.
*WIlliam's smile fades as Angel speaks.*

William L. Davis IV: Don't presume to lord your self-professed righteousness over me, Angel. To be jealous, I'd have to want what you have. Beyond the World Title, you have nothing I want. Is every Terror superstar jealous of you, then? That would suggest an ego to rival my own. Everything you have here, I don't want it. I want it destroyed. I want it torn down and I want to stand over it. If you've noticed, I'm big on symbolism and making an example of things. So you know what? I don't need this money. You go ahead, and let all these people take pictures of you, and hand you things to sign, and see if it changes anything when I finally overthrow you. C'mon, boys.

*William and Coty exit the circle, and the four men follow them through the crowd, to the cheers of the fans.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*WIlliam's smile fades as Angel speaks.*

William L. Davis IV: Don't presume to lord your self-professed righteousness over me, Angel. To be jealous, I'd have to want what you have. Beyond the World Title, you have nothing I want. Is every Terror superstar jealous of you, then? That would suggest an ego to rival my own. Everything you have here, I don't want it. I want it destroyed. I want it torn down and I want to stand over it. If you've noticed, I'm big on symbolism and making an example of things. So you know what? I don't need this money. You go ahead, and let all these people take pictures of you, and hand you things to sign, and see if it changes anything when I finally overthrow you. C'mon, boys.

*William and Coty exit the circle, and the four men follow them through the crowd, to the cheers of the fans.*

Angel watches them leave, before turning to his fans.

AR: I'll see you guys tonight. Adios, amigos!

The crowd cheer once more as Angel heads to the gym to train.

OT- Nice promo. Hope we get to keep this feud going.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:

He repeats the phrase out loud a few times, before Vincent Marino approaches him.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 Vin-diesel-picture-1

VINCENT MARINO --- "Impressive."

Vincent Marino, the superstar who has been ignored and hated on by Jarrett comes walking forward with a blank tank top on and a pair of white jeans all topped of by the white Jesus piece being wore around his neck as he approaches Angle glancing at the briefcase in his hands.

VINCENT MARINO ---
"The names Vincent, haven't heard of me? Nobody seems to have... for the moment, impressive showing out their last Sunday. Lucky you didn't get the X briefcase, hell I would have taken it if it meant actually being booked, seem that nobody wants to hire the powerhouses anymore but contract or no contract, I'm still here and I can help you... if you choose to help me."

He stares Angel in the eyes and grins slightly, not very egotistical but Vincent knows he is somebody who needs to be known.

Angel looks up and sees Vincent Marino. Angel smirks and looks down again, at the briefcase. He looks up again, his gaze meets Vincent's.

"Listen Vincent, if you're here to ask about the briefcase and wanting to be my partner for the title shot I earned, then my answer could be yes, or it could be no. The only one who controls your destiny is yourself, you saw that on Sunday when a person who, unfortunately can not be named at the moment, reached up and grabbed the X briefcase. No one forced him to grab it, it was entirely his decision, and he is paying the price for it right now. I'm not saying you can take the title shot with me, and I'm not saying you can't. Personally, I have not seen you perform. Whether that be under pressure, at a pay-per-view, you know, that sort of thing..."

He looks up and sees that Vincent is quite agitated.

"Again, like I said: You control your own destiny. I'm going to be having a tournament soon to decide who my partner will be. It's a voluntary thing, I haven't talked to corporate about it yet, but don't worry, because I will."

He stands up, revealing a railroad spike and a piece of paper. He instructs Vincent to follow him, walking toward the corporate office. He knocks on the door, hearing someone move around, before he pulls a hammer out of his jeans, slamming the railroad spike through the piece of paper, in to the door.

"So, if you really want this opportunity, I would suggest you sign up. Even if you don't win... Who knows, you could make an impact."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Zack Horror is just around.

Richie is around or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:

OFF: Should sign up for the uhh... Tournament. If either one of those guys isn't already doing something. Just some post Slam-Mania shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

OT- Nice promo. Hope we get to keep this feud going.

Same, this has been a blast.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, wondering if Jarrett Calloway is behind him, or still with him.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage as well, in a mood he would describe as normal, and others as agitated.*
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 am

The lights go out as the boos envelope the arena. A man who stands 6'9, much larger than anyone from the night before, stands on the ramp, his silhouette showing thanks to a bright light behind him. After a few seconds, the arena lights come back on, and you see him smirking as the boos wash over him. He then proceeds to walk towards the ring. The three masked men, ranging in height from 6' to 6'6 walk behind him. the unmasked man walks up the steps, taking his time, as the three masked men jump on the apron and wipe their feet. They all enter the ring and take a coordinated bow. The unmasked giant takes a microphone and the music ceases. The boos continue however when the man raises the microphone to his lips. He waits for a moment as the boos finally die down.

Man: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tyson Clay

As he begins to speak, it becomes clear that he is the man who speaks in the video package.

Clay: Last night was slam mania. Everyone went all out to make a moment that no one will ever forget. A moment that will be forever engrained into the minds of those who paid the money to buy the event on pay per view. I'm sorry to say, but all that effort was for naught. For nobody will remember nor care about who won the ECCW Championship match, or the fact that Dustin Shore beat Jarrett Calloway in a grudge match. The only focus will be on what happened during the Feast or Fired match. Let's take a look.

A video shows on the screen of the masked men laying waste to the feast or fired participants.

Clay: Destruction is the name of the game. Our leader is out to destroy every person in that locker room, to disassemble the arena piece by piece until the only thing remaining is the Coalition.

The audience boos, causing the man to wait a few seconds before continuing to speak.

Clay: We would like to clear up a few misconceptions about The Coalition. First of all, we are not afraid of anyone in the back. Those who we interrupt act like we should enter the ring to fight them or we are cowards. That we are weak. However, the opposite is true. We are playing a game of strategy. To give up our hand because someone called into question our manhood would make us mentally weak. We honestly don't care one bit what any of you think. All you are doing is helping set up the inevitable. You can act like George Custer all you want, that you are better mentally and physically than the coalition, but this is your last stand. Little Bighorn is coming. Secondly, Adam Jones has a conspiracy theory that we are out to get him. Adam, don't be calling Jesse Ventura just yet. You see, every single person in that elimination chamber was targeted equally. You're gonna fault us for your one track mind that couldn't get the job done. The fact that Matthew Jericho hasn't fired you for your lame excuses puzzles the coalition. As a matter of fact, Matthew Jericho keeping you on is a reason why the coalition is going to destroy ECCW. This business used to be full of men, real men. Men who would never make an excuse. They definitely wouldn't blame a video package for not keeping their eyes on the prize. Jericho is coddling all of you. Jericho is killing this industry. And all of you in the back are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. All of you spent your entire life dreaming to be in this business, yet applaud Jericho as he is taking you captive and committing murder. You see, we aren't here to destroy the business, we are here to destroy the cancerous tumor on the business that is ECCW. And to destroy the tumor, we have to destroy every single cancerous cell, including Adam Jones. Next, I've heard people say that the reason why Ryan McKinnon won that feast or fired world championship briefcase was because we somehow helped him. We never helped McKinnon win. However, we respect Ryan McKinnon. He found a way to use his opponents weaknesses against them. In this case, it was their weakness to listen to watch a video package instead of tryin to get the final briefcase. Also, I know you don't have much common sense, ECCW, but use a little logic: If we set this up with Ryan McKinnon, how would we know which briefcase contained the world championship? The briefcase numbers are randomized by a third party and not even Matthew Jericho knew which briefcase contained which contract. Just as easily as it as the world title, it could've been the pink slip. The final clarification I want to make is those who believe that the coalition is a bunch of EFNW or CWW alumni hell bent on destroying the company that made those two go out of business. While our leader may or may not have been a former member of EFNW or CWW, two much better organizations than this forsaken hell hole, our leader's employment history is irrelevant. He is not doing this in the name of EFNW or CWW, he is doing it in the name of professional wrestling. Our leader is now sick of what this business has become, and he is out here to right the wrongs that this horrific and terrifying toilet of a company has made. And, now, we raise the stakes on this little poker game. We up the ante. Jericho, what we want next is contracts. we want contracts for every member of the coalition. Contracts that we can not be released from. We want contracts where we cannot be suspended or forced to leave the building under any circumstance. And we want 5 year contracts, plenty of time to end this company. Now, why would you accept this, why would you sign the contract of the men who will end your company? Simple, Jericho, we are prepared to give you an offer you cannot refuse. If we win a 3 on 3 tag team match at Whiplash, we get the contracts we desire. However, if Team ECCW, or maybe in your ego will be Team Jericho, wins, we will never bother ECCW again. This 3 on 3 match will work like this: A member of each team will start the match. Every 5 minutes, another individual shall enter the ring, first starting with the coalition and then ECCW, until all 6 men have entered the match. It will be contested under Tornado Tag rules, with every member being allowed in the ring at once. Pinfalls can happen at any time. Now, this match might still not offer you enough incentive to agree to the match. After all, your security detail has removed everyone who you don't want in the building. From hall of fame superstars to fans holding signs that are less than flattering to your company, they have all been removed. However, let me remind you that we are currently opperating without contracts. We enter this building and mess with your entire show on a weekly basis without a single person knowing how we are doing it. We even affected your biggest show, when you had the most security that you will have this entire year. If you refuse to accept this match and kick us out, we will still wreak havoc on the entire show. So what do you have to lose in accepting this match? I'll even let you pick your entire team without any refusal. I'll let you think about this, but think hard, Jericho. The wrong decision could cost you this company.

Tyson Clay drops his mic and heads to the back with the rest of the group as "The World I Wanted" plays again.

Last edited by Mystery Superstar on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:08 am

*Dustin Shore is standing backstage, watching a monitor on which the Coalition's promo aired. He isn't smiling, he isn't frowning, he is thinking.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

Adam Jones is also watching a monitor, furious at the Coalition questioning his manhood.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am

*Will Williams is watching the Coalition's promo through a monitor*

"I remember when they were called the Invasion"

*He grabs a remote and changes the channel to Samurai Jack*

"Better!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:

Suddenly a masked man tackles Zack Horror against the wall catching him off guard as they crash into the wall and then the ground with the man kicking Horror on the side screaming at him and cussing him as he picks him up and chokes him against the wall and as he begins to grow weak he hits him with a DDT as he takes off his mask dropping it on his chest as Trenton York crouches down beside him with a smirk on his face staring down on Zack Horror as he says... "Don't stop believing." and with on more brutal kick to the side he back away from him yelling that this isn't over, by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Zadok wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

OFF: Should sign up for the uhh... Tournament. If either one of those guys isn't already doing something. Just some post Slam-Mania shenanigans.
Richie's kinda a IC General Manager. So he's out.

Horror is whatever. Idk anymore.

Even though I don't post, I still keep up with results and I read every post, so..
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm

TJ! wrote:

"Better!"
*Dustin Shore walks up and stands before the monitor for a second.*

Dustin Shore: I remember this show. It's pretty awesome. So is retaining the World Title at Slam-Mania. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"Better!"

Dustin Shore: I remember this show. It's pretty awesome. So is retaining the World Title at Slam-Mania. Congratulations.
"Thanks, mate. Congrats on your match too"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:32 pm

TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"Better!"

Dustin Shore: Thanks...I'm gonna have to see more than video packages before I buy into this Coalition. They aren't the only ones who can play a smart game.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"Better!"

Dustin Shore: Thanks...I'm gonna have to see more than video packages before I buy into this Coalition. They aren't the only ones who can play a smart game.
"They're a bunch of children. Jeez, it seems that every year there's always some group of blokes who come to this place and claim that they're 'taking over' or whatever the fuck."

*Will looks at Dustin*

"They're going to come after me first, you know. I'm the champion, if they want to prove a point the best way to go about it is through me."
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"Better!"

"They're a bunch of children. Jeez, it seems that every year there's always some group of blokes who come to this place and claim that they're 'taking over' or whatever the fuck."

*Will looks at Dustin*

"They're going to come after me first, you know. I'm the champion, if they want to prove a point the best way to go about it is through me."
The Coalition walks up.

Tyson Clay: I love that you think that we're so trivial. That we care about that scrap metal that is currently in your possession.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:

"Better!"

*Will looks at Dustin*

The Coalition walks up.

Tyson Clay: I love that you think that we're so trivial. That we care about that scrap metal that is currently in your possession.
"Never said that you did. What I said is that you'd go after the champion. That's the smart thing to do, mate."

*Will wraps his arm around Tyson*

"Think about it, you obviously want to make an impact, yes? So who do you take out? Not an authority figure such as Matthew Jericho, you'll never set foot into this arena ever again. Not AJ Jones, between you and me no one cares about him. Even attacking Dustin here would be a bad move, the man's a vet, sure, but has he done anything of significance these past few months? Nooope. I'm the man you want to attack if you want to make an impact. That'll show the crowd out there you mean business. Just a word of advice..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next