The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 am

TJ! wrote:
Granger wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 VinDieselPA231210

Name: Vincent Marino
Gimmick: A monster of a man... a hell of a talker and the future of this business. Vincent Marino is a former college safety and is a man ready for destruction.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 243 lbs.
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Signatures:
- Safety [Spear]
- Walls of Honor [Walls of Jericho]
Finishers:
- Homicide Cycle (Cross Rhodes into RKO)
Entrance Music: Batista first WWE theme
Brand: Terror
No tweeners. Face or heel.

Yup
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Apologies for the late shows, this week has been one of my busiest so far this year. Everything will be updated today!
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Apologies for the late shows, this week has been one of my busiest so far this year. Everything will be updated today!
I told you all that I would make ECCW drown

OT: its all chill man
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, determined to have the momentum heading into Slam-Mania IV.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, disappointed, though not surprised that Angel Rodriguez has been so quiet.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

The crowd begin to cheer as the reigning ECCW Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez, bursts through the curtain in his finely cut white suit, championship around his waist. A-Rod slaps hands with the front row members of the crowd and ascends the steel ring steps, before entering the squared circle and laying the title down on the ground in front of him. Angel then asks for and receives a microphone before adressing the ECCW universe.

AR: Ola, amigos. I am Angel Rodriguez, the ECCW Heavyweight champion. 'Your' ECCW Heavyweight champion. And at Slam-Mania IV, I will defend my championship against William L. Davis IV. Now, I've heard him talking about me, claiming that I've sold out and I've destroyed all of my ideals to become a perfect model of what the fans of ECCW want. And you know what, I actually agree with him. When I started out in ECCW, I was arrogant, cocky, flashy and loved to throw my money around. But I realised that I was getting nowhere and so I changed, like people sometimes do. And now, look at me. I'm the star of ECCW and I'm going into my first Slam-Mania as the chamion. And I owe it all to you, the fans. So William, you may be right when you say I changed and you may disagree with it but you can't deny my success. And William, come Slam-Mania you will see how the power of a positive attitude prevails when faced with an... Arrogant, cocky, rich, Angel Rodriguez wannabe.

The crowd cheer as Angel picks his title back up and lifts it into the air, his cocky smirk lighting up the arena as the cameras go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Omega works out in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm

OFF: Again, sorry for not posting for the LONGEST TIME EVER. I was diagnosed with re-entry tachycardia, and I'll have surgery this Friday.

Would someone explain to me what a Feast or Fired match is? I'd like to know so I can cut a promo.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Zadok wrote:
OFF: Again, sorry for not posting for the LONGEST TIME EVER. I was diagnosed with re-entry tachycardia, and I'll have surgery this Friday.

Would someone explain to me what a Feast or Fired match is? I'd like to know so I can cut a promo.

Pretty sure it is a battle royal, with a briefcase on a pole in each corner of the ring. Can only get one case, ends when all four cases have been got. One is for the world title, one for the tag, one for a 'lesser' title, and one to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Pretty sure it is a battle royal, with a briefcase on a pole in each corner of the ring. Can only get one case, ends when all four cases have been got. One is for the world title, one for the tag, one for a 'lesser' title, and one to be fired.

Know what would be ironic? If Casey were still here. Although I'm sure he's jacking off on his 3XW thread.

Ah... I miss the Old U.

ANYWAY...

Zadok's Brain wrote:

Well, it's promo time.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

OFF: Son of a bitch. I just typed pretty much the whole thing, and my browser fucking closed. Brb, punting laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Omega is in the gym, working on his cardio.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Zadok wrote:

yep, briefcase on a pole, 4 cases, one fires you (you don't get a shot at the Fired Championship, Curry Man made that mistake). The only thing I can add is that you must leave the ring with that briefcase before you officially get it
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 pm

OT: Yo, Jarrett, check your messages
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Captain Personality wrote:
Omega is in the gym, working on his cardio.
the music Omega is listening to changes to The World I Wanted as the lights dim

Voice: Omega, thy name is ironic. For Omega, and the rest of ECCW will meet its end soon. 20 days, Omega. The grandest stage, your end of the year celebration is about to become desecrated. The day you've waiting for the whole year, and to some extend your whole life is now about to become the day of your reckoning. The time that you've wished for will now suffocate you. 20 days, Omega, less than 3 weeks till you will meet your omega.

The voice trails off with deep laughing as the lights come back on and Omega's Britney Spears mixtape begins playing again.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

(Matthew Maddox is in the hallway hitting the walls with a kendo stick.)
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
o ok
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:22 pm

The fans boo as Omega's theme plays. The lights dim, and a spotlight shines on the stage, as Omega is standing in the spotlight. He walks down the ramp, holding a microphone, and hops up onto the apron. He smirks and steps into the ring, as he stand in the middle, raising the mic to his lips, and beginning to speak.

Mr. 100% | Omega | The New Face of ECCW

"In 18 days, I'll be making my Slam-Mania debut, just 6 days before the 1-year anniversary of my ECCW debut. My year in recap has been destruction, and champoinship glory. But at Slam-Mania, I fcae a man I've proven myself to be better than time and time again. You see, at Slam-Mania, I once again face Peter Linch. He says I'm in his way of from success, and he's damn right. If it weren't for me beating him at Survive tp the End and winning the ECCW World Championship, followed by retaining the title against him at Powerplay, he might be World Champion today. But then at Royal Crumble, Will Williams defeated me, and we both ended up in the Elimination Chamber, me and Linch. And at Heavy Metal, Peter Linch was the first man eliminated, by none other than me. He's pinned me twice, but I've pinned him 3 times. I'm better than you Linch, you said I've been a thorn in your side, and your absolutely right. Because ever since Survive to the End, you haven't been able to beat me. And Linch, Slam-Mania will be my Pay-Per-View. Not your's, or Will's, or Twista's, or Jarrett's or Dustin's, but mine. I don't plan on losing my Slam-Mania debut, and Linch, not you or anyone will beat me on my path to once again become the World Champion. Linch, I'd wish you good luck, but even on your best day, combined with my worst day, I'd wipe the floor with you. Slam-Mania is gonna be a big one, and dammit, Slam-Mania will be mine!"

Omega drops his mic in the ring, smirks, and leaves the ring, walking backstage, as the lights go back to normal once he's backstage.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 pm

[Just moments after Omega disappears backstage, green and gold spotlights begin to flash around the arena as 'Money' blares through the speakers. The crowd jump to their feet in appreciation as former ECCW World Champion, Peter Linch, walks out onto the stage in a suit. Linch looks around at the crowd with an unusual demeanor about him, looking more focused than he has in months. Linch makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with a few of his fans on the way. Linch reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was laying on the apron before walking up the steps and entering the ring. Linch paces around the ring a few times with one hand in his pocket before finally stopping and turning to face the crowd.]

~Peter Linch~

"As everyone was made aware this past Friday night on Crush, I get my revenge on Omega in 17 nights at Slam-Mania IV. I was planning on coming out next Friday to address my match with Omega but since he took it upon himself to come out here moments ago and convey his view on our match I felt it was only appropriate to come out and do the same."

[Linch chuckles a little to himself before finally speaking.]

"Omega alluded to the fact that he has pinned me more times than I have pinned him and that is, indeed, true. However, we are still even on wins at 2-2 and at Slam-Mania I intend on once again taking the lead by picking up another victory over Omega. He thinks that just because he is bigger and stronger than me that he has the ultimate advantage going into our match. I got news for you Omega; you are dead wrong. You want to know why? Because I am quicker and smarter than you. And, of course, as the old saying goes 'brain is better than brawn'."

[Linch receives a small amount of cheers for this remark, bringing a small grin to his face.]

"You are a neanderthal Omega and we all know the damage that comes to neanderthals. This damage will be bestowed upon you when I pick up my first ever Slam-Mania victory. You see Omega, I too make my Slam-Mania debut in our match and I will be damned if I lose to an idiot like you! I am coming for you Omega, mark my words. You have 17 nights left before we face off, enjoy it because when I am finished with you, you will never be the same man again."

[The crowd give Linch a massive pop when he is finished and throws the microphone down to the mat. Linch looks out to the crowd with the same, determined look on his face. He shouts out that he is going to win before turning and leaving the crowd. Linch slaps hands with a few fans on his way up the ramp before reaching the stage. Linch turns and throws his arms in the air to cheers from the crowd before turning and disappearing backstage.]
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
o ok
ya know, if I could just get some kind of reply, that'd be great
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 am

Matthew Maddox

(Matthew Maddox is backstage pacing back and forth with a kendo stick in his hand as he seems very frustrated. A backstage interviewer walks past him not even noticing him, at first he doesn't acknowledge the interviewer but then runs after hims and grabs the microphone from him. He pushes the interviewer against the wall and begins speaking into the microphone.)

"How... dare... you. You ignored me!? I was a fast rising star here in ECCW but then I lost a match against Adam Jones and poof I'm a nobody all of a sudden!? Can you explain that to me? I just can't understand why I wasn't on Crush this week. It disappoints me to see that I'm so underestimated by the management here in ECCW because the last time a company underestimated me I hijacked their show for a week and pissed in the CEO's office! Did you know that!? I am not to be underestimated! I am dangerous! I am the most dangerous man in all of ECCW! Why am I so dangerous? Because Mr Suits said I am a ticking time bomb! Mr Suits said that I have some sort of anger problem! You know what happened to Mr Suit?! I thanked him and told him he was a nice little shrink... he looked a lot like Danny DeVito... Danny DeVito was the Penguin. What was I talking about? Oh yeah! Give me your lunch money. Oh wait, that's not it. I'm the most dangerous man in the history of ECCW and this ticking time bomb will explode soon enough. "

(Matthew Maddox puts a little less pressure on the backstage interviewer and looks down at the ground while continuing to speak into the microphone.)

"You bore me. Run away."

(Matthew Maddox let's go of the interviewer. The backstage interviewer motions for the mic back but Maddox just chases him away. Maddox then looks back at the camera and starts speaking into the microphone.)

"More importantly than all of that is the fact that I've been booked into the Feast or Fired Match at Slam-Mania. I'm not completely sure what exactly that is but from what I've heard it is a battle royal of sorts with briefcases on poles in each corner and it's just a big mess but it sounds like fun. I mean think about it. Bein allowed to hurt several other people in one big wrestling mosh-pit!? But really I don't care about who else will be in that match because I'll be feasting upon whatever I win. Whether or not I'm feasting on a main-event,mid-card or minor title opportunity it doesn't matter to me because either way it's a piece of treasure on a larger piece of leather! So all of you other Feast or Fired competitors better watch out because it's only a matter of time before Matthew Maddox sneaks up on you and tosses you over the top-rope like WHAM!"

(Matthew Maddox hits the camera and breaks it while only audio can be heard as the cameraman gets upset with Matthew Maddox and they begin arguing. Matthew Maddox storms off to his locker-room and watches a television that isn't even turned on.)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I thought this would be an interesting thing to share now that we are only 16 days away from Slam-Mania IV. These are the records for every superstar who has competed in a match at Slam-Mania. Dark matches and feast or fired matches are not reflected in the records. Superstars are listed by number of wins, not percentage.

Superstar
Record
Dustin Shore
3-0-0 (100%)
Casey Anomaly
2-0-0 (100%)
Xerxes Xander Xorn
2-0-0 (100%)
Jarrett Calloway
2-2-0 (50%)
Alex Nova
1-0-0 (100%)
Ali Fernando
1-0-0 (100%)
Brock
1-0-0 (100%)
Cody Daniels
1-0-0 (100%)
Farrah Vaine
1-0-0 (100%)
Mack Robinson
1-0-0 (100%)
Neville Ryan
1-0-0 (100%)
Nigel Wolfe
1-0-0 (100%)
Prince Awesome
1-0-0 (100%)
Super CeroUno
1-0-0 (100%)
Zayten
1-0-0 (100%)
Amy
1-1-0 (50%)
Daniel Evans
1-1-0 (50%)
Hardcore Demon
1-1-0 (50%)
Super Junior
1-1-0 (50%)
Ted Streets
1-1-0 (50%)
Venom
1-1-0 (50%)
Will Williams
1-1-0 (50%)
John Leopold
1-2-0 (33%)
Alex Dillinger
0-1-0 (0%)
Alex Sommers
0-1-0 (0%)
Andrew Gold
0-1-0 (0%)
Angel
0-1-0 (0%)
Braylon Scarver
0-1-0 (0%)
Brock Storm
0-1-0 (0%)
Cade Stafford
0-1-0 (0%)
Chris Xtreme
0-1-0 (0%)
Christian Storm
0-1-0 (0%)
CJ Wild
0-1-0 (0%)
Damien Ramirez
0-1-0 (0%)
Don Kennedy
0-1-0 (0%)
Everlyn XIV
0-1-0 (0%)
Harry Jones
0-1-0 (0%)
Hunter J
0-1-0 (0%)
Jake Lyndon
0-1-0 (0%)
Jake Veneno
0-1-0 (0%)
Jeff Daniels
0-1-0 (0%)
Juss Perfect
0-1-0 (0%)
Keith Golden
0-1-0 (0%)
Kenny Markov
0-1-0 (0%)
Kevin Evans
0-1-0 (0%)
Kevin Silver
0-1-0 (0%)
Krimson
0-1-0 (0%)
Kristen Rose
0-1-0 (0%)
Lieutenant James Allen
0-1-0 (0%)
Mr. Richardson
0-1-0 (0%)
Oliver Walker
0-1-0 (0%)
Robert Kennedy
0-1-0 (0%)
Sophie Mac
0-1-0 (0%)
Tiger Boy
0-1-0 (0%)
Tim Lucker
0-1-0 (0%)
Adrian Cuthbert
0-2-0 (0%)
Azazel
0-2-0 (0%)

And with that, all of the following superstars will experience their first Slam-Mania matches this year. Keep in mind that more may be added as the match card is updated.

Angel Rodriguez
Matthew Jericho
Omega
Peter Linch
Tim Tapout
Twista XL
William Davis IV

Plus a few of the Feast or Fired participants.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I thought this would be an interesting thing to share now that we are only 16 days away from Slam-Mania IV. These are the records for every superstar who has competed in a match at Slam-Mania. Dark matches and feast or fired matches are not reflected in the records. Superstars are listed by number of wins, not percentage.

Superstar
Record
Dustin Shore
3-0-0 (100%)
Casey Anomaly
2-0-0 (100%)
Xerxes Xander Xorn
2-0-0 (100%)
Jarrett Calloway
2-2-0 (50%)
Alex Nova
1-0-0 (100%)
Ali Fernando
1-0-0 (100%)
Brock
1-0-0 (100%)
Cody Daniels
1-0-0 (100%)
Farrah Vaine
1-0-0 (100%)
Mack Robinson
1-0-0 (100%)
Neville Ryan
1-0-0 (100%)
Nigel Wolfe
1-0-0 (100%)
Prince Awesome
1-0-0 (100%)
Super CeroUno
1-0-0 (100%)
Zayten
1-0-0 (100%)
Amy
1-1-0 (50%)
Daniel Evans
1-1-0 (50%)
Hardcore Demon
1-1-0 (50%)
Super Junior
1-1-0 (50%)
Ted Streets
1-1-0 (50%)
Venom
1-1-0 (50%)
Will Williams
1-1-0 (50%)
John Leopold
1-2-0 (33%)
Alex Dillinger
0-1-0 (0%)
Alex Sommers
0-1-0 (0%)
Andrew Gold
0-1-0 (0%)
Angel
0-1-0 (0%)
Braylon Scarver
0-1-0 (0%)
Brock Storm
0-1-0 (0%)
Cade Stafford
0-1-0 (0%)
Chris Xtreme
0-1-0 (0%)
Christian Storm
0-1-0 (0%)
CJ Wild
0-1-0 (0%)
Damien Ramirez
0-1-0 (0%)
Don Kennedy
0-1-0 (0%)
Everlyn XIV
0-1-0 (0%)
Harry Jones
0-1-0 (0%)
Hunter J
0-1-0 (0%)
Jake Lyndon
0-1-0 (0%)
Jake Veneno
0-1-0 (0%)
Jeff Daniels
0-1-0 (0%)
Juss Perfect
0-1-0 (0%)
Keith Golden
0-1-0 (0%)
Kenny Markov
0-1-0 (0%)
Kevin Evans
0-1-0 (0%)
Kevin Silver
0-1-0 (0%)
Krimson
0-1-0 (0%)
Kristen Rose
0-1-0 (0%)
Lieutenant James Allen
0-1-0 (0%)
Mr. Richardson
0-1-0 (0%)
Oliver Walker
0-1-0 (0%)
Robert Kennedy
0-1-0 (0%)
Sophie Mac
0-1-0 (0%)
Tiger Boy
0-1-0 (0%)
Tim Lucker
0-1-0 (0%)
Adrian Cuthbert
0-2-0 (0%)
Azazel
0-2-0 (0%)

And with that, all of the following superstars will experience their first Slam-Mania matches this year. Keep in mind that more may be added as the match card is updated.

Angel Rodriguez
Matthew Jericho
Omega
Peter Linch
Tim Tapout
Twista XL
William Davis IV

Plus a few of the Feast or Fired participants.

Even though Lieutenant James Allen then became Christian Weller, who became Zack Motherfucking Horror.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

People used to give their CAWs much more creative names back in the day...
Back to top Go down
ECCW
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Which match should close out Slam-Mania IV?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is pacing around near a corner somewhere backstage*

*Ryan Wright is in the gym doing some cardio stuff*

OT: Either the World or Heavyweight titles, or the match with the biggest rivalry in it. I havent been as updated with ECCW for awhile now so I dont know which one that is I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next