The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage.*

*William L. Davis IV arrives backstage as well.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Oriadon wrote:

As Davis arrives, Angel Rodriguez is ready and waiting for him, confronting the contender as he steps into the arena.

AR: Ola, amigo. Care to explain why you double-teamed me on Terror?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Omega walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

As Davis arrives, Angel Rodriguez is ready and waiting for him, confronting the contender as he steps into the arena.

*William looks innocently at Angel.*

William L. Davis IV: People cheered for you last night, Angel. They believe in your skill, in what you can achieve. I did what I had to do to show these people that what you're doing isn't right. Twice, now, I left you lying on your back. Even your most steadfast believers are starting to doubt that you're up to facing the new guy on the block. So, when I win at Slam-Mania, people might finally start to understand the truly great are on another level...that a champion should be exceptional, not just one of the people. That great men should be celebrated, not held to the jaded judgement of others.

*He then smiles mischievously.*

William L. Davis IV: Besides, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

William L. Davis IV: People cheered for you last night, Angel. They believe in your skill, in what you can achieve. I did what I had to do to show these people that what you're doing isn't right. Twice, now, I left you lying on your back. Even your most steadfast believers are starting to doubt that you're up to facing the new guy on the block. So, when I win at Slam-Mania, people might finally start to understand the truly great are on another level...that a champion should be exceptional, not just one of the people. That great men should be celebrated, not held to the jaded judgement of others.

The World I Wanted plays and the voice from Heavy Metal is heard over the intercom system used to page people backstage.

Voice: Smile on your face. I'm glad you are able to keep your spirits up when danger is impending. However, I'm afraid that you are wasting energy. You are fighting petty battles when you should be uniting to fight a more dangerous enemy. Your one track minds are spending too much time looking to hurt each other and trying to chase a shiny hunk of metal. I actually feel bad for you. Like Hiroshima, you have no idea what is about to hit you. Angel, Davis, I suggest you spend less time bickering and more time running, for in 2 weeks, the bomb drops.

The voice laughs callously as the intercom system crackles out.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

OFF: Who's on chat, nigs? I need to be brought back up to speed. Also, surgery's done.

EDIT: Well, no one's responding, so I'll just go ahead and... Cut a promo.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The World I Wanted plays and the voice from Heavy Metal is heard over the intercom system used to page people backstage.

Voice: Smile on your face. I'm glad you are able to keep your spirits up when danger is impending. However, I'm afraid that you are wasting energy. You are fighting petty battles when you should be uniting to fight a more dangerous enemy. Your one track minds are spending too much time looking to hurt each other and trying to chase a shiny hunk of metal. I actually feel bad for you. Like Hiroshima, you have no idea what is about to hit you. Angel, Davis, I suggest you spend less time bickering and more time running, for in 2 weeks, the bomb drops.

Angel and Davis take a few untoward glances around them, looking for the mystery man, but unable to find him, they turn back to each other.

AR: Let's get back to you, amigo. It was fun? Do you think it will be fun when you step in the ring with me at Slam-Mania and I plant your head to the mat? You don't seem to realize that I'm not just some punk they've pulled off the street. I'm the Heavyweight champion and on top of that, I'm one of the most successful guys in wrestling today. Sneak attacks are one thing, but when you actually step in the ring with me, how do you know you'll even last 5 minutes with me?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Ryan McKinnon
~ McKinnon smirks as he walks down the hallways, passing other co-workers, cracking his neck, excited for Slam-Mania,
hoping to capture the World Championship Case in the Feast or Fired Bout. ~
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 pm

(Matthew Maddox is in his locker-room with the door opening while watching Halloween(1978) trying to tell if Michael Myers the actor is the same as Michael Myers the killer.)

Matthew Maddox:"I'm on to you Michael.... love guru? Please... you're evil!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Angel and Davis take a few untoward glances around them, looking for the mystery man, but unable to find him, they turn back to each other.

AR: Let's get back to you, amigo. It was fun? Do you think it will be fun when you step in the ring with me at Slam-Mania and I plant your head to the mat? You don't seem to realize that I'm not just some punk they've pulled off the street. I'm the Heavyweight champion and on top of that, I'm one of the most successful guys in wrestling today. Sneak attacks are one thing, but when you actually step in the ring with me, how do you know you'll even last 5 minutes with me?

William L. Davis IV: So you think this is about me underestimating you, when it is you who doesn't understand. I know exactly how dangerous you are, Angel. Why would I go to such lengths, use such cunning tactics and astute judgement, to stand over someone who was already below me? But, for everything you are, both admirable and detestable, you won't beat me in five minutes at Slam-Mania. I've been biding my time, waiting in the wings one might say. I've spent years learning from the best trainers money could buy. A team of personal trainers help me keep in peak physical condition three hundred and sixty-five days a year. And that body is driven by righteous purpose, by the truth that must come to light. You call me an Angel Rodriguez wanna-be? The idea of being some self-righteous sellout spic is disgusting enough, but the truth is that I don't plan to follow your path. I never have, because you path leads you to defeat. To me.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

William L. Davis IV: So you think this is about me underestimating you, when it is you who doesn't understand. I know exactly how dangerous you are, Angel. Why would I go to such lengths, use such cunning tactics and astute judgement, to stand over someone who was already below me? But, for everything you are, both admirable and detestable, you won't beat me in five minutes at Slam-Mania. I've been biding my time, waiting in the wings one might say. I've spent years learning from the best trainers money could buy. A team of personal trainers help me keep in peak physical condition three hundred and sixty-five days a year. And that body is driven by righteous purpose, by the truth that must come to light. You call me an Angel Rodriguez wanna-be? The idea of being some self-righteous sellout spic is disgusting enough, but the truth is that I don't plan to follow your path. I never have, because you path leads you to defeat. To me.

AR: You know what? I've said it before and I'll say it again. I see a lot of the old Angel Rodriguez in you and I know that because while you've been speaking, I've been reliving some old memories. Memories of saying the exact same things, telling all of the established stars that I don't wish to be like them, I merely want to be my own great legacy. I remember bragging about my physical attributes, my money, my intelligent battle tactics, the same as you do. I've been on your end of the conversation before. And I got bored of that, which is why I 'sold-out' as you so boldly put it. And William, I'm not going to stand here and tell you what to do or how to act, but take this into consideration. You don't have to be yourself to succeed. Sometimes it's better to be what everybody else wants you to be. You have a nice, long think about that and hopefully, I'll see you at Slam-Mania and not see you coming behind me with cheap-shots. Adios, amigo.

Angel nods at Davis and quietly walks away to allow his challenger time to think upon what he's said.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AR: You know what? I've said it before and I'll say it again. I see a lot of the old Angel Rodriguez in you and I know that because while you've been speaking, I've been reliving some old memories. Memories of saying the exact same things, telling all of the established stars that I don't wish to be like them, I merely want to be my own great legacy. I remember bragging about my physical attributes, my money, my intelligent battle tactics, the same as you do. I've been on your end of the conversation before. And I got bored of that, which is why I 'sold-out' as you so boldly put it. And William, I'm not going to stand here and tell you what to do or how to act, but take this into consideration. You don't have to be yourself to succeed. Sometimes it's better to be what everybody else wants you to be. You have a nice, long think about that and hopefully, I'll see you at Slam-Mania and not see you coming behind me with cheap-shots. Adios, amigo.

Angel nods at Davis and quietly walks away to allow his challenger time to think upon what he's said.

*Davis watches him depart, a look of disbelief on his face.*

William L. Davis IV: That guy is out of his mind...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

*Dustin Shore's music blasts over the PA system, and the fans all come to their feet for the former world champion. Dustin comes out on the stage in a t-shirt and jeans, a crowd-pleasing smile on his face. He performs his signature taunt at the top of the stage, before walking down to the ring, slapping hands with the people on either side of the ramp. He rolls into the ring, and does the pose again in the corner before grabbing a microphone from ringside.*

Dustin Shore: Three years in a row, I have come to the ring, just as I did there, the night of Slam-Mania. And three years in a row, I have won my match on the big stage. Twice I've been involved with the Crush World Title, and the third time I fought the reigning champion. Slam-Mania has become my night, the night where the stakes are highest and payoff is that special moment, when you steal the show and live on in history. To have the kind of moment people will look back on twenty years from now and say 'This is what this is all about'.

Now, for the fourth year, I will walk out on the night of March the 24th and compete at Slam-Mania IV. But it won't be for a championship. On that night, I will do battle with ECCW's golden boy, Jarrett Calloway. The man who has been here since the beginning, The man who cost me my chance at the world title last month, and the man who has been a thorn in my side for months. Hell, even before then, you might say that this was bound to happen. That two people like us, rising to the top of ranks on such similar paths, were meant to collide. And on that night, we will.

Before we do, I want Jarrett Calloway to know that I have no mercy left for him. For too long have his actions opposed mine. There was once a man who did horrible things, who ended Death's CWW career. There was a man who led the Axiom to terrorize CWW. There was once a man who went to war with the legendary Hardcore Demon. There was once a man who everyone respected, not out of affection, but fear. A man willing to do anything. His name was Dustin Shore, way back then. And I still carry him with me, every day. At Slam-Mania, I'm going to let him loose. And Jarrett, you will not receive mercy, you will not receive an escape. You will get what your selfish, jealous actions have brought on you, and you will receive the beating of a lifetime. You and I are going to battle in a match where there are no disqualifications, and no count-outs. We will have a match for the ages, to put our rivalry and our problems to rest. We will fight in a No Holds Barred match!

Don't look to Slam-Mania for your redemption, Calloway. Because I'm not looking for mine. I'm looking for a fight, I'm looking for retribution. And I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am

Trenton York and Keith Copeland are both pissed off about being buried.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Angel's music hits, sending a shockwave through the ECCW Arena. A cloud of smoke is on the ramp, eventually clearing, revealing Angel with his back toward the ring and a microphone in one of his hands. He turns around and quietly makes his way to the ring, sliding beneath the bottom rope chest down.

He quickly motions for the crowd to silence.

"You know, it seems like things are going to be coming full circle here in ECCW. I get injured, I come back, I win a title, and then I disappear. Every time I come back and I make promises, saying I'll do this, I'll do that, and you know what? It never happens. My Age of Revelation, the Age of Enlightenment, Deacon Carmine..."

He pauses, looking around, laughing.

"You know, I don't often get much of a response when I mention his name. You know, the big guy, who followed me around and... Erm... Stuck his nose where it didn't necessarily need to be. Moving along, he took part in a season on Doom. He was a runner-up that season, and was on the cusp of being eliminated more than once. I trained him, similar to the way that Cyrus trained me all those years ago."

He pauses.

"It really is strange, going full circle with something like that. I'm not exactly sure how many of you have been following me, and for how long, but I was with 3XW for a while, won their equivalent to our Heavyweight title, and was a follow up winner to their version of our Wednesday Night Doom. Later that year, that same year, 3XW closed for a short time, and I migrated my way on over here again. I say again, because I was part of the Invasion, and I was suspended for something I'm not exactly proud of. Management handled the situation correctly. Deacon, if you're watching, thank you for defending our nation, and thank you for watching my back when I was champion in ECCW."

The crowd begins to cheer for Carmine, as Angel smiles before shifting about in the ring.

"I have one last thing to say before moving forward. I'll be at Slam-Mania this year, right? I know I won't be walking out of there empty-handed. I've always entertained myself with a certain idea, a certain notion that I think I should share with each and every single one of you. If I am to walk out of there with half of the tag-team titles, or the Heavyweight championship, I want to defend it against none other than Cyrus Black. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. It's a match I've wanted all these years, the protege versus the master."

The crowd cheers even louder for this notion.

"Or, the other possibility is that I'll be fired, or walk out of there with nothing. But Cyrus, be aware. Down the long and winding road, our paths are bound to reconnect, and when they do, I hope you're ready. And the next time we meet, rest assured it will be for-"

Angel stops as _____________ hits.

((TBC by anyone in the FoF match.))
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Omega walks around backstage, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am

ECCW Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez is in the gym.

The new TV champion, Adam Jones is backstage with his title, briefcase and a smile on his person.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Ryan McKinnon is sitting backstage, watching co-workers pass as he thinks of his upcoming match at Slam-Mania, knowing that he could possibly walk out with a briefcase, knowing he would have a future World Championship shot, or .. He could be fired.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Who is the pic base of Matthew Jericho?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 pm

SP wrote:
Take a wild guess...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Take a wild guess...
Old Y2J?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 pm

What pic base for William Davis IV ?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 pm

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ANSWER ME DAMNIT.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

hugvxdcfhxsfghujhtesxdfgyhijgf dxfghjk cfxxc vb vcxcv bvvcvcfg gf g c c c c c ccv
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Take a wild guess...
Old Y2J?
No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next