The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:48 pm

*rolls eyes* Whatever, I do what I want! *snaps fingers*

Anyway...

Rhys Hawkens is listening to music backstage paying to attention to anyone that he sways past.

Ryan Wright is having some food in the cafe after a session at the gym.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 910e545d7537be6148b7923aa86d2144

Keith Copeland arrives at the Slam-Mania arena with a large smile on his face ready to make an positive impact and once more become the ECCW Legend's Champion.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 am

(Matthew Maddox arrives to the arena wearing a hoodie and jeans with earphones in his ear listening to some songs by Disturbed, Killswitch Engage and Metallica as he heads to his locker-room to prepare for his Feast or Fired Match tonight. He thinks about his match and wonders what will happen when the mysterious voice reveals itself.)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:15 am

Omega arrives at the Slam-Mania arena, stepping out of his car, wearing what he always does backstage. He walks into the arena and heads for his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, resting up for the Heavyweight title match tonight.

Adam Jones is eagerly awaiting the Twista XL/Will Williams match tonight, hoping for an opportunity to cash in his MITB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Omega's theme hits, and the lights go out as the fans all around the arena boo. A spotlight hits the stage, and Omega walks out into it. He raises his arms in the air, smirking. He then walks down the ramp and jumps up onto the apron, stepping into the ring. The spotlight still on him, he walks to the middle of the ring and raises the mic to his lips.

Mr. 100% | Omega | The New Face of ECCW

"Tonight is Slam-Mania! Here's a fact, I made my debut the Crush directly after last year's Slam-Mania Pay-Per-View. I instantly targeted Jarrett Calloway. At that time, I said there is no one worse for this company than Jarrett, but I was wrong. There is one person, and only one person that is worse for this company than Jarrett Calloway. That man's name is Peter Linch, my opponent for Slam-Mania tonight. Linch and I, we're both making our Slam-Mania debuts tonight. We're both determined to not lose out debuts on the event, but only one will walk out 1-0, the other will walk out 0-1. We'll both walk in, and only one will walk out. I'll be walking out. Linch will be taken out on a stretcher. Once I'm done with him, he'll be begging for mercy, and I won't give it. I'll just punish him even more until I see fit, to end it. Linch, take this message deep, this is your ONLY warning. You won't walk out of Slam-Mania the victor. You won't walk out of Slam-Mania at all. This night is something you've been waiting for your entire life, cause I can't wait to crush your dreams of winning at Slam-Mania. Tonight, you'll be sorry you ever faced me in the first place. My 1 year anniversary of being here is on Saturday, in 6 days. What better way to top off 1 year of being here than winning my Slam-Mania debut."

Omega drops his mic, smirks, and leaves the ring, walking up the ramp to the back.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Captain Personality wrote:

Omega's theme hits, and the lights go out as the fans all around the arena boo. A spotlight hits the stage, and Omega walks out into it. He raises his arms in the air, smirking. He then walks down the ramp and jumps up onto the apron, stepping into the ring. The spotlight still on him, he walks to the middle of the ring and raises the mic to his lips.

Mr. 100% | Omega | The New Face of ECCW

"Tonight is Slam-Mania! Here's a fact, I made my debut the Crush directly after last year's Slam-Mania Pay-Per-View. I instantly targeted Jarrett Calloway. At that time, I said there is no one worse for this company than Jarrett, but I was wrong. There is one person, and only one person that is worse for this company than Jarrett Calloway. That man's name is Peter Linch, my opponent for Slam-Mania tonight. Linch and I, we're both making our Slam-Mania debuts tonight. We're both determined to not lose out debuts on the event, but only one will walk out 1-0, the other will walk out 0-1. We'll both walk in, and only one will walk out. I'll be walking out. Linch will be taken out on a stretcher. Once I'm done with him, he'll be begging for mercy, and I won't give it. I'll just punish him even more until I see fit, to end it. Linch, take this message deep, this is your ONLY warning. You won't walk out of Slam-Mania the victor. You won't walk out of Slam-Mania at all. This night is something you've been waiting for your entire life, cause I can't wait to crush your dreams of winning at Slam-Mania. Tonight, you'll be sorry you ever faced me in the first place. My 1 year anniversary of being here is on Saturday, in 6 days. What better way to top off 1 year of being here than winning my Slam-Mania debut."

Omega drops his mic, smirks, and leaves the ring, walking up the ramp to the back.
"The world I wanted is drowning me!" startles Omega, but the voice doesn't talk this time before the lights come back on.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 pm

[The crowd burst into cheers as Peter Linch slowly walks out onto the stage in a suit; ‘Money’ blaring out of the speakers as green splotlights flash through the crowd. Peter stops on the stage and raises his arms in the air to more cheers from the crowd before proceeding down the ramp. Peter hops up onto the apron and enters the ring before grabbing a microphone. Peter turns to the crowd and gets them hyped up before finally lifting the microphone to his mouth.]

|Peter Linch|
“Tonight marks a historic night in my career. Tonight I make my Slam-Mania debut when I take on the thorn in my side known as Omega. Tonight will mark the end of my rivalry with Omega when I beat him on the biggest stage there is – finally proving that I am the better man. However, I’m already looking towards the future. You see soon enough Omega is just going to be a distant memory and I have my sights set on another goal – the ECCW World Championship.”

[There is a loud pop from the crowd as Peter makes this statement. Peter looks around, nodding his head, before continuing to speak.]

|Peter Linch|
“I don’t care who the ECCW World Champion is after tonight – be it Will Williams, Twista XL or even Adam Jones. Whoever the Champion is he better watch his back because I’ve got my eye on them and I assure all of you that I will once again stand atop the mountain before the year ends. I don’t care who I have to go through to get there because nothing is going to stop me from taking back what is mine!”

[Peter paces around the ring a few times, scratching his chin in deep thought.]

|Peter Linch|
“Don’t think this means I am underestimating my opponent. I know that Omega will be a tough opponent but I have beaten him before and I will beat him again. Tonight is make or break for me. If I win then I go back on path to finally regaining my ECCW World Championship but if I lose... well, I just don’t know. That’s not a worry for me though because I know for a fact that I can beat Omega and when I prove that once again to everybody then everyone, especially the ECCW World Champion, will be put on notice.”

[Peter throws his microphone down and looks out to the crowd, a determined look etched on his face. Peter walks over to the corner and climbs to the second rope, raising his arms high in the air. Peter drops back down to the mat and looks out to the crowd before stepping out onto the apron and dropping down to the ground. Peter heads up the ramp, shouting out to the crowd as he goes. Peter finally reaches the stage and raises his arms in the air before turning and disappearing backstage.]
Back to top Go down
ECCW
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm back from Albany! (I think I told you guys that I found out I had to go up there last minute?)

Anyway, because of that I couldn't get Doom and Crush up so first thing is first. But after that,

SLAM-MANIA!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Ali Fernando finally arrives ready to defend his title against Keith Copeland tonight!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Alex Nova arrives and tapes his hands for the feast and fired match tonight. He does a few stretches before proceeding down the corridor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is backstage listening to his music in preperation for his Feast or Fired match tonight*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is backstage listening to his music in preperation for his Feast or Fired match tonight*

"That doesn't help you know.."

*Nova steps in front of Rhys*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys just about notices Nova out of the corner of his hood and takes out one of his earpieces*

Rhys: "I'm sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys just about notices Nova out of the corner of his hood and takes out one of his earpieces*

"Listening to music. It's more of a jinx if you ask me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: "Well I didn't ask you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Didn't know it was mandatory for you to be.. you'll be fired soon, so it won't matter to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Nova wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Didn't know it was mandatory for you to be.. you'll be fired soon, so it won't matter to me."

Rhys: "You sound almost certain that I'll be heading of here... not that it matters if I am or not, its not like people cared enough about me here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 pm

ECCW wrote:
I'm back from Albany! (I think I told you guys that I found out I had to go up there last minute?)

Anyway, because of that I couldn't get Doom and Crush up so first thing is first. But after that,

SLAM-MANIA!
and reply to my pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:40 pm

*Ryan Wright seems interested in hearing the news that Angel will be getting a future shot at the ECCW Tag Team Titles.*

*Rhys Hawkens however is nowhere to be seen as he is no longer apart of the ECCW*

OT: Due to Rhys being fired, I have now removed his profile from the talent page so make sure to get rid of him from like roster lists and stuff soon.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm

*Will Williams arrives with his World title around his shoulder, wrapped up after his match with Twista last night*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, riding high on his retribution over Jarrett Calloway at Slam-Mania.*

*William L. Davis IV is also backstage, not looking quite defeated, but still furious about both his loss to Angel Rodriguez at Slam-Mania and the loss of his money, which he attempted to get back last night after the match to no avail.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Angel Rodriguez is signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans at the gates.

Adam Jones is walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Angel Rodriguez is signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans at the gates.

Adam Jones is walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

*Suddenly, a group of four large men in suits come up, creating perimeter around Angel and pushing the fans away, to their disappointment. The circle opens up to admit William L. Davis IV, accompanied by Coty Weston. He walks right up to Angel, unable to hide his anger despite his best effort.*

William L. Davis IV: Congratulations are in order for the retaining World Champion. Not only did you survive our match, you even managed to win. All these weeks I've had your number, but you landed your one blow when you needed to most. But if you think the fight is over, you're dead wrong. The fact of the matter is that one loss, no matter where or when, is not going to stop me and my mission. I will be named the number one contender for your title, and this time, I'm going to make sure I beat you. You saved yourself from losing the war by winning one battle, Angel, but there are more battles to come. I'm far from done waging war on you.

But those battles come later. Right now, I'm more interested in the money - MY MONEY - that you gave away to people at ringside. People who had done nothing but plopped their fat, lazy asses in the right spot. I don't believe in fate or luck. I believe in earning things. Don't get me wrong, what you tossed out at ringside was the tiniest fraction of my wealth. If not for the principle of the thing, I might even have overlooked it. But I don't make a habit of doing nothing when someone steals from me. So, as it was the fans who stole from me when they took that money...

*William turns around, looking past the men in suits at the crowd of fans. Coty Weston keeps his eyes on Angel.*

William L. Davis IV: The fans are going to pay me back! If you want my men to let you by to get a picture with Angel Rodriguez, the vaunted World Champion of the people, you will pay me fifty bucks! Pay me thirty, and I'll hand him something to sign for you! I will be repaid for what was stolen at Slam-Mania!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next