HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

"The Greatest CAW Thread of All Time"
9 Slammy Award Wins
"E-Fed Hall of Fame" Member
Ranked #1 CAW Thread
Ranked #1 Overall Thread Since June 2010
Officially Owns the Name "EFNW"

Celebrating 3 Years of ECCW: June 30, 2009 - Present



Rules
Only created superstars are permitted.
Stay active and roleplay often.
Limit off-topic conversations.
No random attacks; ask for permission.

Application
Name: Original names only.
Gimmick: Creative gimmick that matches status.
Height: Should be realistic and go with weight.
Weight: Should be realistic and go with height.
Hometown: Any existing or non-existing place can be used.
Signatures: Realistic moves only; explain if a created name is used.
Finishers: Realistic moves only; explain if a created name is used.
Entrance Music: Any existing song can be used.
Status: Face, heel, or 'tweener; should match gimmick.
Brand: Terror or Crush.

Links
ECCW Archives: 2011-2012 Results

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Last edited by Jarrett on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Champions


ECCW World Championship
Peter Linch
Click for 2012 Title History:
 

ECCW Heavyweight Championship
Dan Maskell
Click for 2012 Title History:
 

ECCW Legend's Championship
Alex Nova
Click for 2012 Title History:
 

ECCW Pure Championship
Jeffrey O'Walker
Click for 2012 Title History:
 

ECCW Television Championship
Angel Rodriguez
Click for 2012 Title History:
 

ECCW Tag Team Championships
Christopher Styles & Oliver Walker
Click for 2012 Title History:
 
2012 Royal Crumble Winner: Daniel Evans
2011 King of the Ring Winner: Harry Jones
2011 Terror Money in the Bank Winner: Angel [cashed in]
2011 Crush Money in the Bank Winner: Peter Linch [cashed in]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Last edited by Jarrett on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Monday Night


General Manager: Robert Cairo
ECCW CEO: Matthew Jericho


Roster
Aaron Kennedy [Face]
Abdullah [Heel]
Azazel [Heel]
Big Roy [Heel]
Casey Anomaly [Face]
Dan Maskell [Heel]
Daniel Evans [Heel]
Diego Garza [Face]
Drake Gale [Heel]
Hassan [Heel]
Jayson St. Pierre [Heel]
Jeffrey O'Walker [Heel]
John Leopold [Face]
Kevin Evans [Face]
Matt Brooks [Face]
Michael Ausberry [Face]
Nameless [Heel]
Rhys Hawkens [Face]
Roger Studley [Heel]
Surge [Face]
Venom [Face]
Zayten [Face]


Stables
Enforcers [Roger Studley | Big Roy | Hassan | Abdullah]
Middle Eastern Alliance [Hassan | Abdullah]
New Nation Zero [Roger Studley | Big Roy]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Last edited by Jarrett on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:18 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Friday Night


General Manager: Richie
ECCW CEO: Matthew Jericho


Roster
Adam Jones [Heel]
Alex Nova [Face]
Ali Fernando [Heel]
Angel [Face]
Christopher Styles [Heel]
Dustin Shore [Face]
Evander Rayne [Heel]
Harry Jones [Face]
Jarrett Calloway [Face]
Kyle O'Rapely [Face]
Mark Mayhem [Heel]
Max Mayhem [Heel]
Oliver Walker [Heel]
Omega [Heel]
Peter Linch [Heel]
Ricky Lackett [Face]
Riff Radley [Heel]
Sean Shamrock [Heel]
Trenton York [Face]
Will Williams [Face]
Zachary Lyndhurst [Face]
Zack Horror [Face]


Stables
Masterminds [Christopher Styles | Oliver Walker]
Mayhem Brothers [Mark Mayhem | Max Mayhem]
Trenton York & Zack Horror

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Last edited by Jarrett on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Match Cards

Monday Night Terror
Click for Card:
 

Friday Night Crush
Click for Card:
 

Pay-Per-View
Click for Card:
 

2012 Schedule
January: Royal Crumble
February: Heavy Metal
March: Slam-Mania
April: Whiplash
May: No Holds Barred
June: Hell Unleashed
July: Gold Rush

August: Summer Smash
September: All or Nothing
October: Scared Straight
November: Survive to the End
December: Powerplay

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Last edited by Jarrett on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

All further posts go here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Zayten, the ECCW Pure Champion, walks around knowing he will remain on Terror after the draft no matter what. He wonders who will be next to challenge for his ECCW Pure Championship.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 pm

*Will Williams is in his locker room, wearing his CPW Championship around his waist*

*Robert Cairo is in his Terror GM office, door open to any visitors*

*Roger and Roy are by Cairo's side, doing bodyguard shit*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3365
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 am

Jarrett wrote:
All further posts go here.

As Adam said, because it's a dual branded championship, I was just wondering if that changes the situation as I assume he'll be featuring on both shows whilst champion anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Fri May 04, 2012 8:48 am

'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, is hoping he isn't drafted, as he wants another shot at Dustin Shore.

Eric Lindgren is in the gym, not really caring where he gets his inevitable opportunity from.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

*Dustin Shore will be keeping an eye on the Draft to see what new challengers for the ECCW World Title may emerge.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 2:53 am

TJ, we need to come to some quick agreements.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 530
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 4:19 am

Jarrett or TJ, inbox me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Some numbers for tomorrow's draft:

Seven matches,

With twelve draft picks up for grabs,

And a supplemental draft to happen afterwards with four more picks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Some numbers for tomorrow's draft:

Seven matches,

With twelve draft picks up for grabs,

And a supplemental draft to happen afterwards with four more picks.
Supplemental draft is canceled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Thought I'd post this here, so it's easier to reply to.



Fans around the ECCW arena boo as Omega theme plays, and the man himself walks onto the stage, street clothes on, as he raises his arm into the air. He walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face, as he then jumps from the floor onto the apron, and pyro goes off on the stage. Omega steps into the ring and looks around the arena, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and tucks them into the pocket of his jacket and raises the microphone in his hand to his lips, and begins speaking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Just last night at Whiplash, I took on Jarrett Calloway. It was a match with Slam-Mania proportions, and the end saw the best of Omega, and the worst of Jarrett. I took a man, so pathetic, so unworthy of the spot he had, and took him down a few pegs. The ref may have called the match due to me not, well, listening, but I took a toll on Jarrett, physically, mentally, emotionally. I took Jarrett, and made him physically unable to compete. Jarrett Calloway, you’re no longer the face of ECCW. You’re no longer ‘the man’ Jarrett. I am. And here’s a little ditty that Ric Flair made popular. ‘To be the man, you gotta beat the man!’ Well Jarrett, if you still wanna be ‘the man,’ you do have to beat the man. And after what happened at Whiplash, I don’t think you’ll be able to beat me at all. Physically overpowering, that’s what Omega is. What is Jarrett? Nothing but a whiny little man who used to have a spot he didn’t deserve. I’m better than Jarrett, I’m better than everyone, bar none. And even if Jarrett were to walk out here right now and demand a match against me at No Holds Barred, I’d give it to him. I’d give it to him in a match that the Pay-Per-View is named after, the No Holds Barred match. But, as Jarrett is probably in a hospital bed right now, unless he can recover in time and has a connection via satellite, than there is no way that he’s going to face me one-on-one. So now, I can turn my attention to other things. Things more important than Jarrett Calloway. My new target is Dustin Shore, and the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Omega’s theme play’s, as Omega taunts in the ring. He goes to leave the ring when ____________’s theme plays.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1428
Age : 19
Location : Kansas City

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Thought I'd post this here, so it's easier to reply to.



Fans around the ECCW arena boo as Omega theme plays, and the man himself walks onto the stage, street clothes on, as he raises his arm into the air. He walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face, as he then jumps from the floor onto the apron, and pyro goes off on the stage. Omega steps into the ring and looks around the arena, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and tucks them into the pocket of his jacket and raises the microphone in his hand to his lips, and begins speaking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Just last night at Whiplash, I took on Jarrett Calloway. It was a match with Slam-Mania proportions, and the end saw the best of Omega, and the worst of Jarrett. I took a man, so pathetic, so unworthy of the spot he had, and took him down a few pegs. The ref may have called the match due to me not, well, listening, but I took a toll on Jarrett, physically, mentally, emotionally. I took Jarrett, and made him physically unable to compete. Jarrett Calloway, you’re no longer the face of ECCW. You’re no longer ‘the man’ Jarrett. I am. And here’s a little ditty that Ric Flair made popular. ‘To be the man, you gotta beat the man!’ Well Jarrett, if you still wanna be ‘the man,’ you do have to beat the man. And after what happened at Whiplash, I don’t think you’ll be able to beat me at all. Physically overpowering, that’s what Omega is. What is Jarrett? Nothing but a whiny little man who used to have a spot he didn’t deserve. I’m better than Jarrett, I’m better than everyone, bar none. And even if Jarrett were to walk out here right now and demand a match against me at No Holds Barred, I’d give it to him. I’d give it to him in a match that the Pay-Per-View is named after, the No Holds Barred match. But, as Jarrett is probably in a hospital bed right now, unless he can recover in time and has a connection via satellite, than there is no way that he’s going to face me one-on-one. So now, I can turn my attention to other things. Things more important than Jarrett Calloway. My new target is Dustin Shore, and the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Omega’s theme play’s, as Omega taunts in the ring. He goes to leave the ring when ____________’s theme plays.



The fans give a slight mixed reaction for the new face to come out. "The Bullet" Shawn Tyson walks out to the stage. He stares right into Omega's eyes as he walks down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and steps in, requesting a mic.

Shawn Tyson "Omega. You think you're so big and so bad. You think you can win the ECCW title that easily? Well think again. I'm Shawn Tyson and I plan on making an immediate impact in this company. I could take on Dustin Shore. I can take on Jarrett Calloway. And I bet I could easily take you out. I am the new face of ECCW. Not you or anyone else."

Tyson smirks as he awaits Omega's reply.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Cole wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Thought I'd post this here, so it's easier to reply to.



Fans around the ECCW arena boo as Omega theme plays, and the man himself walks onto the stage, street clothes on, as he raises his arm into the air. He walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face, as he then jumps from the floor onto the apron, and pyro goes off on the stage. Omega steps into the ring and looks around the arena, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and tucks them into the pocket of his jacket and raises the microphone in his hand to his lips, and begins speaking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Just last night at Whiplash, I took on Jarrett Calloway. It was a match with Slam-Mania proportions, and the end saw the best of Omega, and the worst of Jarrett. I took a man, so pathetic, so unworthy of the spot he had, and took him down a few pegs. The ref may have called the match due to me not, well, listening, but I took a toll on Jarrett, physically, mentally, emotionally. I took Jarrett, and made him physically unable to compete. Jarrett Calloway, you’re no longer the face of ECCW. You’re no longer ‘the man’ Jarrett. I am. And here’s a little ditty that Ric Flair made popular. ‘To be the man, you gotta beat the man!’ Well Jarrett, if you still wanna be ‘the man,’ you do have to beat the man. And after what happened at Whiplash, I don’t think you’ll be able to beat me at all. Physically overpowering, that’s what Omega is. What is Jarrett? Nothing but a whiny little man who used to have a spot he didn’t deserve. I’m better than Jarrett, I’m better than everyone, bar none. And even if Jarrett were to walk out here right now and demand a match against me at No Holds Barred, I’d give it to him. I’d give it to him in a match that the Pay-Per-View is named after, the No Holds Barred match. But, as Jarrett is probably in a hospital bed right now, unless he can recover in time and has a connection via satellite, than there is no way that he’s going to face me one-on-one. So now, I can turn my attention to other things. Things more important than Jarrett Calloway. My new target is Dustin Shore, and the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Omega’s theme play’s, as Omega taunts in the ring. He goes to leave the ring when ____________’s theme plays.



The fans give a slight mixed reaction for the new face to come out. "The Bullet" Shawn Tyson walks out to the stage. He stares right into Omega's eyes as he walks down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and steps in, requesting a mic.

Shawn Tyson "Omega. You think you're so big and so bad. You think you can win the ECCW title that easily? Well think again. I'm Shawn Tyson and I plan on making an immediate impact in this company. I could take on Dustin Shore. I can take on Jarrett Calloway. And I bet I could easily take you out. I am the new face of ECCW. Not you or anyone else."

Tyson smirks as he awaits Omega's reply.
Omega looks Tyson up and down, a confused look on his face.

"Actually I can win it that easily. I took out the face of this place, making myself the new face of ECCW in the process. And why your out here, I don't know, but what I can guarantee is that if you step in the ring with me, this 'impact' you'll be hoping to make will take a sudden 90 degree turn. You'll end up just like Jarrett, in a hospital bed. Believe me, Tyson, was it? Believe me when I say that you'll never make any sort of impact while I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1428
Age : 19
Location : Kansas City

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Cole wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Thought I'd post this here, so it's easier to reply to.



Fans around the ECCW arena boo as Omega theme plays, and the man himself walks onto the stage, street clothes on, as he raises his arm into the air. He walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face, as he then jumps from the floor onto the apron, and pyro goes off on the stage. Omega steps into the ring and looks around the arena, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and tucks them into the pocket of his jacket and raises the microphone in his hand to his lips, and begins speaking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Just last night at Whiplash, I took on Jarrett Calloway. It was a match with Slam-Mania proportions, and the end saw the best of Omega, and the worst of Jarrett. I took a man, so pathetic, so unworthy of the spot he had, and took him down a few pegs. The ref may have called the match due to me not, well, listening, but I took a toll on Jarrett, physically, mentally, emotionally. I took Jarrett, and made him physically unable to compete. Jarrett Calloway, you’re no longer the face of ECCW. You’re no longer ‘the man’ Jarrett. I am. And here’s a little ditty that Ric Flair made popular. ‘To be the man, you gotta beat the man!’ Well Jarrett, if you still wanna be ‘the man,’ you do have to beat the man. And after what happened at Whiplash, I don’t think you’ll be able to beat me at all. Physically overpowering, that’s what Omega is. What is Jarrett? Nothing but a whiny little man who used to have a spot he didn’t deserve. I’m better than Jarrett, I’m better than everyone, bar none. And even if Jarrett were to walk out here right now and demand a match against me at No Holds Barred, I’d give it to him. I’d give it to him in a match that the Pay-Per-View is named after, the No Holds Barred match. But, as Jarrett is probably in a hospital bed right now, unless he can recover in time and has a connection via satellite, than there is no way that he’s going to face me one-on-one. So now, I can turn my attention to other things. Things more important than Jarrett Calloway. My new target is Dustin Shore, and the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Omega’s theme play’s, as Omega taunts in the ring. He goes to leave the ring when ____________’s theme plays.



The fans give a slight mixed reaction for the new face to come out. "The Bullet" Shawn Tyson walks out to the stage. He stares right into Omega's eyes as he walks down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and steps in, requesting a mic.

Shawn Tyson "Omega. You think you're so big and so bad. You think you can win the ECCW title that easily? Well think again. I'm Shawn Tyson and I plan on making an immediate impact in this company. I could take on Dustin Shore. I can take on Jarrett Calloway. And I bet I could easily take you out. I am the new face of ECCW. Not you or anyone else."

Tyson smirks as he awaits Omega's reply.
Omega looks Tyson up and down, a confused look on his face.

"Actually I can win it that easily. I took out the face of this place, making myself the new face of ECCW in the process. And why your out here, I don't know, but what I can guarantee is that if you step in the ring with me, this 'impact' you'll be hoping to make will take a sudden 90 degree turn. You'll end up just like Jarrett, in a hospital bed. Believe me, Tyson, was it? Believe me when I say that you'll never make any sort of impact while I'm around.

OT-Do I still gotta ask for permission to fuck your ass up?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

[quote="Cole"]
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Cole wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Thought I'd post this here, so it's easier to reply to.



Fans around the ECCW arena boo as Omega theme plays, and the man himself walks onto the stage, street clothes on, as he raises his arm into the air. He walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face, as he then jumps from the floor onto the apron, and pyro goes off on the stage. Omega steps into the ring and looks around the arena, smirking. He takes his sunglasses off and tucks them into the pocket of his jacket and raises the microphone in his hand to his lips, and begins speaking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Just last night at Whiplash, I took on Jarrett Calloway. It was a match with Slam-Mania proportions, and the end saw the best of Omega, and the worst of Jarrett. I took a man, so pathetic, so unworthy of the spot he had, and took him down a few pegs. The ref may have called the match due to me not, well, listening, but I took a toll on Jarrett, physically, mentally, emotionally. I took Jarrett, and made him physically unable to compete. Jarrett Calloway, you’re no longer the face of ECCW. You’re no longer ‘the man’ Jarrett. I am. And here’s a little ditty that Ric Flair made popular. ‘To be the man, you gotta beat the man!’ Well Jarrett, if you still wanna be ‘the man,’ you do have to beat the man. And after what happened at Whiplash, I don’t think you’ll be able to beat me at all. Physically overpowering, that’s what Omega is. What is Jarrett? Nothing but a whiny little man who used to have a spot he didn’t deserve. I’m better than Jarrett, I’m better than everyone, bar none. And even if Jarrett were to walk out here right now and demand a match against me at No Holds Barred, I’d give it to him. I’d give it to him in a match that the Pay-Per-View is named after, the No Holds Barred match. But, as Jarrett is probably in a hospital bed right now, unless he can recover in time and has a connection via satellite, than there is no way that he’s going to face me one-on-one. So now, I can turn my attention to other things. Things more important than Jarrett Calloway. My new target is Dustin Shore, and the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Omega’s theme play’s, as Omega taunts in the ring. He goes to leave the ring when ____________’s theme plays.



The fans give a slight mixed reaction for the new face to come out. "The Bullet" Shawn Tyson walks out to the stage. He stares right into Omega's eyes as he walks down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and steps in, requesting a mic.

Shawn Tyson "Omega. You think you're so big and so bad. You think you can win the ECCW title that easily? Well think again. I'm Shawn Tyson and I plan on making an immediate impact in this company. I could take on Dustin Shore. I can take on Jarrett Calloway. And I bet I could easily take you out. I am the new face of ECCW. Not you or anyone else."

Tyson smirks as he awaits Omega's reply.
Omega looks Tyson up and down, a confused look on his face.

"Actually I can win it that easily. I took out the face of this place, making myself the new face of ECCW in the process. And why your out here, I don't know, but what I can guarantee is that if you step in the ring with me, this 'impact' you'll be hoping to make will take a sudden 90 degree turn. You'll end up just like Jarrett, in a hospital bed. Believe me, Tyson, was it? Believe me when I say that you'll never make any sort of impact while I'm around.

OT-Do I still gotta ask for permission to fuck your ass up?[/quote
I'd go for it if I were you. I think we can make a good brawl here.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1428
Age : 19
Location : Kansas City

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Tyson looks Omega up and down and then spears the living hell out of him. He then hits the Shot Down on him and looks down at Omega with a smirk on his face. He then exits the ring to get a chair. He nails Omega with it. He grabs a mic.

Shawn Tyson "I think I've made my point. I'll see you later, Omega."

He smirks and then leaves the ring, looking at the fallen body in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he goes to the back.

OT-I didn't want a brawl. Razz Just wanted to lay you out
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Cole wrote:
Tyson looks Omega up and down and then spears the living hell out of him. He then hits the Shot Down on him and looks down at Omega with a smirk on his face. He then exits the ring to get a chair. He nails Omega with it. He grabs a mic.

Shawn Tyson "I think I've made my point. I'll see you later, Omega."

He smirks and then leaves the ring, looking at the fallen body in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he goes to the back.

OT-I didn't want a brawl. Razz Just wanted to lay you out
Well thanks for making Omega look weak lol
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1428
Age : 19
Location : Kansas City

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyson looks Omega up and down and then spears the living hell out of him. He then hits the Shot Down on him and looks down at Omega with a smirk on his face. He then exits the ring to get a chair. He nails Omega with it. He grabs a mic.

Shawn Tyson "I think I've made my point. I'll see you later, Omega."

He smirks and then leaves the ring, looking at the fallen body in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he goes to the back.

OT-I didn't want a brawl. Razz Just wanted to lay you out
Well thanks for making Omega look weak lol

Had to put Tyson over. Lol
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm



Name:
-- Jeffery O'Walker

Gimmick:
-- the rich man with a secret side as he is usually quite unless in a conversation or having something important to say bt sadly he has a very angry side for a New York Lawyer.

Height:
[i]-- 5'11


Weight:
-- 185lbs

Hometown:
-- Syracuse, New York

Signatures:
Ruthless Aggression -- [RKO]
Veto -- Bicycle Kick
Law & Order -- Clothesline From Hell

Finishers:
Silent Night -- Canadian Destroyer

Entrance Music:
-- Of Mice & Men - Ohioisonfire

Status:
-- Heel

Brand:
-- Terror

______________________________________________________________________________________________________





Last edited by gяαηgєя on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   Sat May 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Adam Jones is backstage, happy to see Omega knocked out by a rookie after the 100% Bomb on Crush.

Eric Lindgren is happy despite his tag loss on Terror, because his new attitude has him in the main event where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   

Back to top Go down
 
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Championship Wrestling Academy presents "The New Dawn" - June 7th 2012
» Created a Wrestling Games facebook page(WC's FPR will be promoted each week)
» Bellinger Championship Wrestling
» Insane Championship Wrestling
» ECCW from Canada & DOA Wrestling from Portland Oregon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: