The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0

Go down 
+18
Richie
Zadok
Harold
American Wolf
Jigsaw*
Cole
Bleed Green
Karl
Oriadon
SP
The Heart Break #YEEL
TJ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
TimTapOut
Mystery Superstar
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 Empty
PostSubject: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 am

This thread will be used only for ECCW roleplaying.

You may now begin posting.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 am

Mystery Superstar walks into the building, sees nobody is here. He runs into Matthew jericho's office, smashes a potted plant, and leaves before anyone shows up
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 am

~Tim TapOut wanders the hall ways FURIOUS with what had transpired at Heavy Metal last night~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 am

Trenton York is seen sitting in the back hallways with his iPod plug in his ears and his ECCW Television Championship.

Keith Copeland is seen arriving to the arena as the fans begin to cheer as he takes time to meet and greet.

OOC: Great PPV J.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Zayten arrives at the arena, knowing although he didn't win the Elimination Chamber last night, he had his moments.

---------------------------------

Twista XL arrives at the arena, very happy with the fact that he has got Will Williams at the biggest event of the year.

OOC - Sweet PPV brother
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones, is knocking on the door of Stephen Jericho.

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, celebrating his Heavyweight title defence at Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, celebrating his Heavyweight title defence at Heavy Metal.
OT: Do you mean Matthew Jericho?

Mr. Jericho tells Adam to come on in.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 pm

*Will Williams arrives with his title over his shoulder, rolling a joint in his hands. Impossible? No not really*

*Robert Cairo and the Enforcers are in his office, doing GM shit*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

(Matthew Maddox is walking around muttering to himself.)
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Ryan McKinnon
*arrives at the arena, pissed that he lost the Pre-Show Battle Royal at Last Night's Heavy Metal Event.*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

~The Pure Champion barges into the locker room and locks eyes with the World Champion.~

Tim: "You got lucky last night and you know it! I should be the one with that title and defending it at Slam-Mania! You're Mexican ass doesn't deserve to be in the spotlight! I should be restoring the prestige of the title you've been ruining!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, furious about Jarrett's actions at Heavy Metal.*

*William Davis is backstage as well, also angry about coming up short in the Chamber.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 pm

[Peter Linch is backstage, pissed that he was eliminated at the hands of Omega first in the Chamber.]

[Matt Brooks is preparing for tonight's Terror, his early elimination in the Chamber Match last night at the back of his mind.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:03 pm

>> This Friday on Crush:

- Dustin Shore and Jarrett Calloway come face to face again after Calloway cost Shore at Heavy Metal!
- A contract signing will take place between Will Williams and Twista XL for their Slam-Mania match!
- Matthew Jericho intends to confront Harry Jones about his recent actions!
- The third inductee into ECCW's Hall of Fame class of 2013 is introduced!
- And much, much more!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

Just when you thought the Royal Crumble was good (4.6 rating), Heavy Metal might be even better. It's currently pulling a 4.7 rating out of 5. This makes it the highest rated event since we started tracking the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 am

Name: Silver Shadow
Gimmick: A man who is cloaked in nothing but mystery. The story behind him is unknown, but there is one thing that everyone knows: He is always behind you.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 223 lbs.
Hometown: Parts Unknown
Signatures:

-Fall of Fate (Elbow Drop)

Finishers:

-Into the Unknown (Neckbreaker from the top rope)
-Silver Lining (Superkick)

Entrance Music: Another Me (Jeff Hardy TNA Theme)
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 am

Jarrett wrote:

Jericho's phone suddenly starts crackling and then someone starts talking.

Voice: Adam, this is just beginning, for not just you, but the entire ECCW universe.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:17 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 VinDieselPA231210

Name: Vincent Marino
Gimmick: A monster of a man... a hell of a talker and the future of this business. Vincent Marino is a former college safety and is a man ready for destruction.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 243 lbs.
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Signatures:
- Safety [Spear]
- Walls of Honor [Walls of Jericho]
Finishers:
- Homicide Cycle (Cross Rhodes into RKO)
Entrance Music: Batista first WWE theme
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Voice: Adam, this is just beginning, for not just you, but the entire ECCW universe.

Jones jumps a mile as he hears the voice.

AJ: Matthew, who the hell turned off the lights and played that music during the elimination chamber? Who's trying to stop me becoming World champion?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

AJ: Matthew, who the hell turned off the lights and played that music during the elimination chamber? Who's trying to stop me becoming World champion?
Voice: That's cute, you think I care about the world championship? Adam, last I checked, you were the one who decided to look at the screen a little bit longer than your Chamber opponents. The world championship should be the furthest thing from your mind. You are jumping the hierarchy of needs, Adam. First comes safety, then comes accolation. How can you worry about a pathetic strap on your waist, or lack thereof, when you're too busy drowning? Adam, you asked to be in this world of professional wrestling, yet you can't even withstand a video package and a few lights going down. Hell, you can't even take a phone call without freaking out. You're only beginning to tread water. ECCW was your safe haven, but what happens when your safe haven burns to the ground?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Voice: That's cute, you think I care about the world championship? Adam, last I checked, you were the one who decided to look at the screen a little bit longer than your Chamber opponents. The world championship should be the furthest thing from your mind. You are jumping the hierarchy of needs, Adam. First comes safety, then comes accolation. How can you worry about a pathetic strap on your waist, or lack thereof, when you're too busy drowning? Adam, you asked to be in this world of professional wrestling, yet you can't even withstand a video package and a few lights going down. Hell, you can't even take a phone call without freaking out. You're only beginning to tread water. ECCW was your safe haven, but what happens when your safe haven burns to the ground?

AJ: Hey, you may have got the jump on me at Heavy Metal, but I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be so confident if we went face to face in the ring. In fact, if you want to 'burn down my safe haven', how about you come to Crush and meet me in the ring? I'll be there with a bucket of water to put the fire out, tough guy.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 am

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

AJ: Hey, you may have got the jump on me at Heavy Metal, but I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be so confident if we went face to face in the ring. In fact, if you want to 'burn down my safe haven', how about you come to Crush and meet me in the ring? I'll be there with a bucket of water to put the fire out, tough guy.
Voice: You think I'm gonna show my hand that quickly? Adam, besides your false bravado, I notice you seem to be ignoring me. You seem to think that burning down your safe haven is some kind of metaphor for beating you in the ring. So allow me to explain. You are safe in ECCW, You are confident enough here to challenge a man without knowing his capabilities. You want to be in this world, this company, you ask to enter the ring, because the ring, this company, is your safe haven. I'm gonna dismantle your safe haven. I have bigger aspirations than taking out you, because quite frankly, I don't care about you. You are but a pawn in this chessmatch. And I'm not going for your king, I'm going for the board. So, Adam, take care of yourself, because your wish to see me will be fulfilled soon.

The voice ends and the dial tone starts.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Voice: You think I'm gonna show my hand that quickly? Adam, besides your false bravado, I notice you seem to be ignoring me. You seem to think that burning down your safe haven is some kind of metaphor for beating you in the ring. So allow me to explain. You are safe in ECCW, You are confident enough here to challenge a man without knowing his capabilities. You want to be in this world, this company, you ask to enter the ring, because the ring, this company, is your safe haven. I'm gonna dismantle your safe haven. I have bigger aspirations than taking out you, because quite frankly, I don't care about you. You are but a pawn in this chessmatch. And I'm not going for your king, I'm going for the board. So, Adam, take care of yourself, because your wish to see me will be fulfilled soon.

Jones turns to face Jericho.

AJ: This chump may not want to pay for his actions towards me, but I'm not letting this lie. And I'd like to know what you're going to do about the injustice at Heavy Metal?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Mystery Superstar wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jones turns to face Jericho.

AJ: This chump may not want to pay for his actions towards me, but I'm not letting this lie. And I'd like to know what you're going to do about the injustice at Heavy Metal?
"You need to first understand that I know about as much about this scenario as you do. I'm still in the dark - no pun intended - about what happened on Sunday. It seems that all possibilities have been ruled out by the production team, well, all but tampering. I'm getting to the bottom of this. Whether or not this pertains to Harry Jones or an EFNW group or somebody entirely different, I have no clue. Give us some time to figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:18 am

As Christian Storm's music hits he walks out to a pop from the crowd. He walks out onto the stage and looks into the crowd. He points out in the distance then starts walking down to the ring. He slaps a few of the ringside fans' hands and then hops up on the ring apron. He asks for a mic and as soon as he gets it he walks into the center of the ring with a grin on his face.

"Back in the day when I was Legend's Champion, I was extremely cocky about it. I would rub it in just about everyone's face. But now, I'm on the outside looking in. I now realize why you guys have hated me for all these years."

The crowd cheers as Storm cracks a smile and starts to laugh a little

"I never thought about what it was like to be the challenger. Believe me, it sucks. Especially when you come so close to the title. But ladies and gentlemen I am not done yet. Sooner or later, I will reclaim my position as Legend's Champion. I feel like Ali Fernando doesn't deserve to be a champion. What he did last Sunday was cowardly and it was low even for him. But believe me. I will get my revenge and I will be champion."

The fans start chanting Storm's name

"Now I know me and you haven't always got along, but I'm gonna win this title, not for me, but of you. And also just because I'm tired of seeing Fernando's face around here. I'm ready for this. I wanna get this done. With that said, I'm out."

Storm's music hits and the fans cheer. He hops the barricade and poses with some fans. He then starts walking up the stair and slaps some hands before heading up and out of the arena.[

OT-First promo in a while. Cut me some slack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 27.0
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next