The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 am

Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim TapOut wanders around the ECCW Areana telling everyone that he's gonna win Money In The Bank~

*A man in a suit walks up to Tim, with an envelope in hand.*

Messenger: For you, sir.

*The man then walks away, leaving Tim holding the envelope. The message reads 'Come see me in my locker room. There are things we should discuss. WLD IV'.

~Tim reads the envelope and smirks as he heads towards the Locker Room~

Tim: "I wonder what the hell this guy wants to discuss"

*Tim arrives at the door, and another man in a suit opens it. William looks up, and turns off the TV, which was showing a match between nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly. He stands up from his chair and puts a hand out to Tim.*

William L. Davis IV: I'm glad you could come. We were on the same team last night, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly. William L Davis, the fourth.

~Tim smirks a tad bit as he shakes the hand of Davis~

Tim: "Obviously you know who I am. The undefeated, double duty, Tim TapOut."

William Davis: Impressive work on Terror, by the way. Yes, I do know who you are, and if you were anyone else I wouldn't have called you here. You seem like someone with whom I should get right to the point, so I will. You proved just last Monday night that you are a tremendous competitor. But, at base, your odds of winning are one in eight. Six other hungry superstars...and myself. I won't deny that I want the Money in the Bank contract. But my odds are the same as everyone else's, even yours.

I don't like to play long odds, not when I have an alternative. I debuted two weeks ago. No one knows anything about me, and that is by my design. No one would expect me to aid a fellow competitor in the Money in the Bank match. But in doing so, I and the other competitor would be able to pick off the others one by one, until only we remain. Then, our odds are each fifty-fifty. Those odds are more to my liking. But tell me, are they to your liking as well, Mr. Taylor?

off: sorry about the lateness.

~Tim seems to be in thought for awhile before he looks up with a grin on his face as he extends his hand~

Tim: "Odds have never been a problem for me, but the fact that it is such a big match I could always use a helping hand. I just hope you realize once it's down to getting that briefcase I will stop at nothing to get it and another 'W' on my record. But for the sake of chances in this match you got yourself a deal."

off: No problem at all
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 am

TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim TapOut wanders around the ECCW Areana telling everyone that he's gonna win Money In The Bank~

*A man in a suit walks up to Tim, with an envelope in hand.*

Messenger: For you, sir.

*The man then walks away, leaving Tim holding the envelope. The message reads 'Come see me in my locker room. There are things we should discuss. WLD IV'.

~Tim reads the envelope and smirks as he heads towards the Locker Room~

Tim: "I wonder what the hell this guy wants to discuss"

*Tim arrives at the door, and another man in a suit opens it. William looks up, and turns off the TV, which was showing a match between nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly. He stands up from his chair and puts a hand out to Tim.*

William L. Davis IV: I'm glad you could come. We were on the same team last night, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly. William L Davis, the fourth.

~Tim smirks a tad bit as he shakes the hand of Davis~

Tim: "Obviously you know who I am. The undefeated, double duty, Tim TapOut."

William Davis: Impressive work on Terror, by the way. Yes, I do know who you are, and if you were anyone else I wouldn't have called you here. You seem like someone with whom I should get right to the point, so I will. You proved just last Monday night that you are a tremendous competitor. But, at base, your odds of winning are one in eight. Six other hungry superstars...and myself. I won't deny that I want the Money in the Bank contract. But my odds are the same as everyone else's, even yours.

I don't like to play long odds, not when I have an alternative. I debuted two weeks ago. No one knows anything about me, and that is by my design. No one would expect me to aid a fellow competitor in the Money in the Bank match. But in doing so, I and the other competitor would be able to pick off the others one by one, until only we remain. Then, our odds are each fifty-fifty. Those odds are more to my liking. But tell me, are they to your liking as well, Mr. Taylor?

off: sorry about the lateness.

~Tim seems to be in thought for awhile before he looks up with a grin on his face as he extends his hand~

Tim: "Odds have never been a problem for me, but the fact that it is such a big match I could always use a helping hand. I just hope you realize once it's down to getting that briefcase I will stop at nothing to get it and another 'W' on my record. But for the sake of chances in this match you got yourself a deal."

off: No problem at all

William Davis: I knew you were the right person to bring this to. When everyone else is out of the picture, and we're on top of that ladder, may the best man win.

*William takes Tim's handshake.*

William Davis: And I doubt this needs to be said, but keeping this to ourselves until Sunday is probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Zack Horror walks around.

Richie is not seen at the arena, rather at one of his homes in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, where he is seen training for his upcoming match with Stephen Jericho. Also in the gym are Richie's "Bodyguards" Jason Blade and Fire Heart.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Quote :
William Davis: I knew you were the right person to bring this to. When everyone else is out of the picture, and we're on top of that ladder, may the best man win.

William Davis: And I doubt this needs to be said, but keeping this to ourselves until Sunday is probably for the best.

Tim: "Great minds think alike. No one in the World will know of our alliance until we allow them too."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Quote :

Tim: "Great minds think alike. No one in the World will know of our alliance until we allow them too."

Surge knows.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 am

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

IN THREE WEEKS
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Did I ever post Terror? I typed it up and hit send but I don't know if it ever went up...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

I don't see it...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Nor do I.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Neville Ryan is backstage preparing for his money in the bank match. He watches a Tim Vs. Casey match to get ideas of what to look out for.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am

Omega is in the gym, working on cardio, so as to last longer than Linch at All or Nothing.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:05 am

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 am

Angel Rodriguez is preparing for his I Quit match with Will Williams.

Adam Jones is looking for any Crush Money in the Bank participant.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Dan Williams walks up while adjusting his tie and grins

Dan Williams
So THIS is the Adam Jones I've been hearing all about? Not really sure if I'm supposed to be impressed or excited that someone of your caliber or lack there of is in my money in the bank match. But don't worry buddy, once I do succeed in that win I won't forget the little people such as yourself I used to get to the world title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

*Rhys Hawkens and Ryan Wright do shiz*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:01 pm

White guy wrote:

Dan Williams
So THIS is the Adam Jones I've been hearing all about? Not really sure if I'm supposed to be impressed or excited that someone of your caliber or lack there of is in my money in the bank match. But don't worry buddy, once I do succeed in that win I won't forget the little people such as yourself I used to get to the world title.

AJ: Lack of calibre? Are you kidding me? I single-handedly retired Dustin Shore, one of the greatest in-ring competitors of all time, so I think my calibre is quite good, wouldn't you say? As for you winning the match, you should be so lucky, because when I'm ascending to the top of the ECCW food chain, I'm going to be leaving you and the other 6 guys unconscious in the mat.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

AJ: Lack of calibre? Are you kidding me? I single-handedly retired Dustin Shore, one of the greatest in-ring competitors of all time, so I think my calibre is quite good, wouldn't you say? As for you winning the match, you should be so lucky, because when I'm ascending to the top of the ECCW food chain, I'm going to be leaving you and the other 6 guys unconscious in the mat.
Dan Williams
Ignorance truly is bliss. You have one soul accomplishment that you brag about and all it is is that you retired a washed up Dustin Shore, that would be like saying that you won a gold medal in the Special Olympics, to you it is the biggest thing in the world to everybody else it is like who fucking cares. But congrats on your widdle medal buddy. Now for the mere absent minded statement you made about leaving me unconscious on the mat, I laugh. I laugh at you and think that you actually believe you are going to win. I am the greatest entity this company has every known, I WILL win because I am the best nobody is near my status not even if you combined all of the talents you competitors hold. I am from Chicago that alone gives me the grit it takes to win a match like this.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams
Ignorance truly is bliss. You have one soul accomplishment that you brag about and all it is is that you retired a washed up Dustin Shore, that would be like saying that you won a gold medal in the Special Olympics, to you it is the biggest thing in the world to everybody else it is like who fucking cares. But congrats on your widdle medal buddy. Now for the mere absent minded statement you made about leaving me unconscious on the mat, I laugh. I laugh at you and think that you actually believe you are going to win. I am the greatest entity this company has every known, I WILL win because I am the best nobody is near my status not even if you combined all of the talents you competitors hold. I am from Chicago that alone gives me the grit it takes to win a match like this.

Jones stares blankly at Williams for a few seconds before answering, a little befuddled.

AJ: Sorry, I fazed out there for a minute, what were you saying?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Jones stares blankly at Williams for a few seconds before answering, a little befuddled.

Dan Williams
If you are to incompetent to understand basic English then this match will likely be easier than I already thought.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams
If you are to incompetent to understand basic English then this match will likely be easier than I already thought.

AJ: Nah, I understood you, I just fell asleep for a minute there. You see, I've heard all that patter before, mostly from myself and let's be honest, talk is cheap. Just like your girlfriends. BOOM, I went there!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

AJ: Nah, I understood you, I just fell asleep for a minute there. You see, I've heard all that patter before, mostly from myself and let's be honest, talk is cheap. Just like your girlfriends. BOOM, I went there!
Dan Williams
My girlfriends huh? Because you know so much about me? You devolve to cheap remarks because you have no idea what to say next. What does that show? Fear, you have never faced me and that has a swarming whole in you because of that. I will let you have a verbal attack on women you don't even know because I don't want to entirely kill your ego just yet. Because lets be honest you are the second best competitor in the match and I could use you to ensure my victory is that much easier. Just beat up on some of those other scrubs, then you have my permission to come after me and get the beating of a lifetime handed to you.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams
My girlfriends huh? Because you know so much about me? You devolve to cheap remarks because you have no idea what to say next. What does that show? Fear, you have never faced me and that has a swarming whole in you because of that. I will let you have a verbal attack on women you don't even know because I don't want to entirely kill your ego just yet. Because lets be honest you are the second best competitor in the match and I could use you to ensure my victory is that much easier. Just beat up on some of those other scrubs, then you have my permission to come after me and get the beating of a lifetime handed to you.

AJ: Listen, punk. I've been in the wrestling business a hell of a lot longer than you and I've got little to prove for it. So come the Money in the Bank Ladder match, I'm going to finally earn the respect I deserve when I come out as the winner and the future World champion. You, well, you can just go back on the scrapheap after the match as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

Dan Williams

AJ: Listen, punk. I've been in the wrestling business a hell of a lot longer than you and I've got little to prove for it. So come the Money in the Bank Ladder match, I'm going to finally earn the respect I deserve when I come out as the winner and the future World champion. You, well, you can just go back on the scrapheap after the match as far as I'm concerned.
Dan Williams
Listen bub, you really shouldn't cash a check that you can't cash. Just because I recently came back doesn't give you the edge on me. I'm in better shape than you, I'm better looking that you, I'm smarter than you, and I'm damn sure a better wrestler than you. If for some reason hell freezes over you perhaps stand a chance at winning, but even in that circumstance you still have to go through me and that doesn't hold well for anybody.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Monday Night Terror Quick Results (9/17/12)

Zayten came out to do a promo when all of a sudden Dan Maskell and The Enforcers attacked him. A 3 on 1 beatdown ensued that left the challenger struggling to get to his feet.

Matt Brooks d. Abdullah (w/ Hassan)

Tim TapOut (w/ William Davis IV) d. Michael Ausberry

Diego Garza d. Big Roy

Neville Ryan d. Casey Anomaly

Dan Maskell and Angel Rodriguez d. Will Williams, whose partner Zayten was unable to compete.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

Matt Brooks defeated Jeffrey O'Walker, to become the new ECCW Pure Champion in the event's dark match.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 All_or12
ECCW All or Nothing II — Sunday, September 23, 2012 — Kansas City, Missouri

The arena is lit up with the usual ECCW show starter - a brilliant display of pyrotechnics on the set. Tonight marks one of the more opportunity filled nights of the year for ECCW. All or Nothing is the show in which the title rings true perhaps more than any other; in two Money in the Bank matches tonight, it will be all or nothing for the competitors. Two out of sixteen athletes will come out successful and obtain a briefcase entitling them to a title match of their choosing for the next year, whenever they wish to cash it in. The excitement kicks off early; the bell rings and the ring announcer introduces the first match as the Terror Money in the Bank match.

TERROR MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Big Roy vs. Casey Anomaly vs. Diego Garza vs. Kevin Evans
vs. Michael Ausberry vs. Neville Ryan vs. Tim Tapout vs. William Davis IV

The match is all over the place in what seems to be its closing moments, or at least near its closing moments. Michael Ausberry and William Davis IV are brawling on the outside, paying no attention to anyone else around. Big Roy and Neville Ryan are struggling with one another in the ring, that is until Diego Garza springboards into the ring and takes them both down. Casey Anomaly and Tim Tapout are on the ramp battling it out and Kevin Evans is down on the outside. As the all around brawling continues on, the only ones left on their feet are Anomaly, Tapout, Ryan, and Ausberry. Anomaly and Tapout's fight has been taken to the top of the ladder. At this point, Ausberry has taken down Ryan. He approaches the ladder, originally thinking about knocking it down, but then proceeding to climb up Anomaly's side. Ryan then gets up and takes a different approach, dropkicking the ladder. The reactions of those on it are telling; the ladder starts to slowly tilt. Ausberry manages to leap off and land on his feet, only to be blasted with a right hook from Ryan. Anomaly and Tapout aren't so lucky, as they are dumped to the mat from the fall. Ryan then seems to have it; he situates the ladder to his liking and starts the long climb up. He manages to get to the top, but his glory is interrupted by Roy, who is now ascending the opposite side. Ryan opts to wait for him, at which point they exchange a few punches back and forth, before the crafty Ryan does something different, smashing Roy's face into the ladder and disorienting him. The crowd gets on their feet in anticipation as Roy does the opposite, falling straight down as Ryan situates himself to grab the briefcase.

Winner: Neville Ryan, by obtaining of the briefcase @ 18:22

The fans aren't exactly sure what to think as Neville Ryan celebrates with his newly won briefcase. Regardless of what they think, he has been leaving a monstrous impact since returning to ECCW, winning the title of King of the Ring and now a Money in the Bank briefcase as well.

A promo video is shown hyping the next ECCW pay-per-view, being Scared Straight, the newest addition to the yearly lineup. Needless to say, the video had a creepy vibe to it.

ECCW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Will Williams
Things are looking bad for Angel Rodriguez, as Will Williams' momentum continues to rise. Hitting a few consecutive clotheslines, Williams hits the ropes and rebounds with a bulldog. The crowd gets behind Williams, hoping that he can retain the momentum and pull it off; he hasn't had any major successes as of late. Rodriguez stands up and Williams goes for an enzuiguri, but Rodriguez counters and grabs Williams' leg, looking to apply an ankle lock, but Williams kicks him away. Both men get up quickly and rush toward one another, with Williams ducking and rebounding off the second rope with a moonsault. The crowd gets more and more into the action as it progresses. Rodriguez makes it to his feet and just like that, gets planted with the Dream Crusher. Those watching are astonished as Williams finally picks up the three.

Winner: Will Williams, by pinfall @ 15:50

Will Williams celebrates with his new title. Rodriguez is down and out for a while, but when he comes to, he is shocked and above all else, furious. He argues with the referee and anybody else that will listen, exiting the ring to complain to the commentators. In the meantime, Williams is slapping the fans' hands on the way up to the ramp, where he is joined in moderate celebration by buddy Surge.

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

IN TEN DAYS

Once the ringside happenings calm down, the commentators take a moment to hype some of the matches that will be coming up shortly to keep everyone interested. They focus on the big three, those being the two world title matches and the manager versus manager match. They also mention the Crush Money in the Bank match before finally alluding to the night's second grudge match between Jarrett Calloway and Twista XL. They talk a little bit about that feud before cutting to a video package on it.

GRUDGE MATCH
Jarrett Calloway vs. Twista XL
Looking to turn his current 2012 2-6 pay-per-view record around, Jarrett Calloway has a lot sitting on this match, as does Twista XL, who is trying to propel himself to the top once again in ECCW. With the action back and forth thus far, Calloway looks to take the advantage, hip tossing Twista, who for a while seemed to be on a roll. Calloway, looking to keep Twista grounded, stomps all over him. The crowd is firmly behind Calloway. Twista has never been one to give up though; he is eventually back up and attacking. The fight continues as the tables turn and Twista takes control of the match, connecting with some kicks to Calloway's midsection. He then takes to the ropes to hit a shining wizard, which knocks down Calloway, who tries his best to regain his composure as quickly as possible. The delay allows Twista to ascend to the top rope and set up to finish Calloway off, as the story of misfortune continues for Calloway; Twista hits the Twisted Out and goes for a cover, getting the three and the win.

Winner: Twista XL, by pinfall @ 12:33

Twista XL celebrates all around the ring to the booing audience, paying no mind to Jarrett Calloway, who eventually makes it to his feet. Inevitably, the two meet in the center of the ring, staring intently at one another. Twista smirks and then bumps shoulders and walks right by Calloway, sending a message. But that's not all. A further message is sent when Twista clocks Calloway in the back of the head with a high kick, as the fans in attendance shower him in boos. Twista looks proud of his work as he exits the scene.

The cameras pan backstage, where Omega is shown standing by with an interviewer. The question asked is naturally about his main event match against the ECCW World Champion Peter Linch later on. The interviewer asks why Omega thinks he will leave as the new champion. Omega says that it is really simple. He has never been given such an opportunity in ECCW before and he does not intend to spoil what could be his only one, for all he or anybody else knows. He says that it is a good thing Shore and Calloway are stepping aside, because he is the face of ECCW and will dominate Linch in the main event and finally take what is rightfully his.

CRUSH MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Adam Jones vs. Alex Nova vs. Ali Fernando vs. Angel
vs. Dan Williams vs. Keith Golden vs. Trenton York vs. Zack Horror

In a match that could truly go any which way, the unpredictability of the match increases as it unfolds. Obviously, Trenton York and Zack Horror partnered up throughout, at first fixating themselves on "eliminating" Dan Williams and Keith Golden from the picture. Because of this targeting, Williams and Golden found somewhat of an alliance on the grounds of trying to fight off the tag champs. In the meantime, Ali Fernando took a liking to decimating Adam Jones and Angel whenever possible, but only until Alex Nova managed to put a halt to his domination, much to the pleasure of the crowd. Nova, getting a sudden burst of energy, is able to take down Fernando, who rolls to the outside, and then Angel with a series of dropkicks. Jones puts an end to him however, turning him around and kicking him in the gut. On the outside, York and Horror double team Golden, pinning him to the barricade. Williams crawls into the ring and blindsides Jones, then looking to climb the already set up ladder in the middle of the ring. He is on his way up when Nova grabs his leg and pulls him down, punching him and Irish whipping him into a ladder situated in one of the ring corners. Nova then gets ready to start climbing himself. He makes it to the top when York and Horror realize. They both slide into the ring and each attempt to scale the ladder on the same side, which obviously will not work. They bicker about who climbs until York really realizes the severity of the situation, as Nova inches closer to victory. York shoves Horror out of the way and starts to climbing, barely managing to stop Nova from winning. Horror stumbles to his feet and gets wrecked by Jones, who annihilates him with a ladder shot. He then smacks the other ladder with his own, causing York to actually fall to the arena floor. Nova is able to latch onto the briefcase and hang onto it, dangling in mid air. Jones sets up a ladder beneath him and quickly climbs. Nova tries to get his footing on the ladder and the race is on. Nova gets his feet on the ladder, but not firmly, as it begins to wobble. Out of desperation, Jones gets up and grabs onto the briefcase cord with all his might, as the ladder falls beneath them. The two dangle for a few seconds before crashing to the mat at once with the briefcase, too. After initial confusion, it is clear as day that Jones has ahold of the case and Nova lost it.

Winner: Adam Jones, by obtaining of the briefcase @ 24:16

Alex Nova is stunned, and rightfully so. Nonetheless, Adam Jones is very happy with his big win, perhaps his biggest yet. So many times he has come close to the gold, but now he is all the more closer.

Meanwhile, the commentators continue to talk, giving some time for the ringside area to be cleared out. They preview the next scheduled match, which is Richie against Stephen Jericho for control of the Crush brand. They give their different predictions on the match and its possible result, when they are interrupted early by the stage arrival of Stephen Jericho. They stop talking to listen into Jericho. He says that years ago, his father Matthew Jericho stooped to once-friend Richie's level and fought him. While they put that in the past, he said that he and his father had a lengthy discussion and Stephen has come to his own conclusion that fighting Richie and stooping to his level, making his father's mistakes, is not something he wants. The crowd gets rowdy, wanting to see the match, but Jericho quickly hushes them. He says that he also understands that there is an expectation to see the match, or at least one similar tonight. Luckily, he says, he made his decision to graciously step aside last week, which gave him and his father some time to make different arrangements. He says that he and Matthew will be watching the match personally, but that Richie's opponent is a surprise; everyone else will find out at the exact time that Richie does. Matthew joins him as they head to ringside.

GRUDGE MATCH
Dustin Shore vs. Richie
Richie was devastated to find out that Dustin Shore was his opponent for the night. Richie made several attempts throughout the match to try and get the upper hand, the majority of them dirty, but it always came back to Shore regaining the advantage and dominating his adversary. At one point, Richie slides out of the ring and grabs a microphone, but not before giving the Jerichos each a dirty look. Richie turns on the mic and looks at Shore, telling him that as of now, he is still his boss and that if he touches him one more time he's ... then Richie realizes. Fired? He was never rehired! Shore laughs and chases after him, eventually catching up to him and pounding on him a bit more. The crowd loves the beating, which seems to be coming to an end as Shore hits the Shore Leave. But the crowd wants more, so Shore gives it to them, hitting one more before going for the cover.

Winner: Dustin Shore, by pinfall @ 10:42

After the match, the Jerichos clap and Stephen in particular looks happiest. He goes to pick up a mic, the same one Richie originally had, and enters the ring. He says that he hates to barge into things, but that he has two things to say to Richie. First, he's now under managerial supervision, meaning that every major decision he makes as GM must be pre-approved by the Jerichos. Secondly ... he has reinstated Dustin Shore!

A Monday Night Terror recap is aired.

ECCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Dan Maskell (c) vs. Zayten
Dan Maskell has Zayten right where he wants him. He readies himself to end the match then and there, looking to hit the Tramp Stamp and seal the deal, but it just doesn't work out that simply. Zayten manages to get out of harm's way for the time being and instead goes on the attack himself, unleashing an unforgiving set of rights and lefts, trying to shake the champion. The tide turns and the momentum shifts and so does the crowd reaction, turning slightly negative to slightly positive. He backs Maskell into a corner, figuratively and literally, before flashing his teeth - no, his fangs - much to Maskell's horror, who suddenly seems to remember the first blood stipulation of the match. And Zayten has never lost one of those. Aiming for the neck, Zayten goes for the bite, but Maskell does all he can to weasel out of the situation, just barely getting out of the way and slipping out of the ring. Deciding he needs a moment to clear his mind, he begins to take a stroll around the ring, paying no attention at all to any of his surroundings, tuning Zayten out completely. Maskell's concentrated walking turns to speed walking as he appears in a trance, as he is caught way off guard by Zayten who meets him steel to skull with a huge chair shot. Maskell falls flat to the floor. The referee looks as Maskell turns red - in more ways than one, as his face is cut. Blood is visible and just like that, the bell sounds.

Winner: Zayten, by first blood @ 19:04

Zayten has finally done it. Having defeated his adversary, the young Zayten can now call himself ECCW Heavyweight Champion. Medics tend to Dan Maskell while Zayten celebrates with his newly won prize. He is all smiles, no matter how creepy that smile may be, that is, until we hear some familiar music. All too familiar, as we've heard it now thrice tonight...

Neville Ryan!

ECCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Zayten (c) vs. Neville Ryan
Zayten looks fiercely at the approaching Ryan, who has a referee of his own by his side. Everything happens so quickly, upon Ryan's insistence and Zayten's apparent acceptance, the bell rings almost immediately. Ryan is cashing in the briefcase he won only hours ago! They go at it, as Zayten isn't completely dead but is certainly exhausted from his match that just ended. Of course, Ryan is the fresher of the two, which gives him the instant upper hand. Soon enough, the nightmare is hit with the Knightmare, ending his fairy tale prematurely.

Winner: Neville Ryan, by pinfall @ 1:36

Neville Ryan is amazed at himself for his feat. While certainly not the first time, and maybe not even the last, Neville Ryan can call himself Terror's top guy. This title having shifted three times in one night, no one seems more unstoppable at this moment. Ryan takes the title and celebrates with it on his way up the ramp, of course taunting Zayten.

A Friday Night Crush recap is aired.

ECCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega
Omega lifts Linch up onto his shoulders in hopes of connecting with the 100% Bomb, but it is barely reversed by Linch, who hops off and hits a neckbreaker. They are both down on the mat for a few seconds, and each get up around the same time. Linch lifts up Omega, half struggling to do so, looking to hit the Bank on It, but Omega shoves him away and hits a big boot. He taunts Linch while he is down as the crowd struggles to associate with either individual, split. Linch gets up on wobbly legs, as Omega lifts him up again, looking to finally hit the 100% Bomb, but Linch again is too clever for Omega. He reverses it into a pinning combination, surprising Omega!

Winner: Peter Linch (c), by pinfall @ 17:45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next