The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:00 am

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Zack Horror stands backstage as he waits for the pricks known as Rhys Hawkens and whoever the fuck his tag partner is, because they think they can beat the best tag team in the world and shit.

*Rhys Hawkens walks past Zack Horror not noticing him in the slightest*

*Elsewhere, Ryan Wright is training for his Crush debut, whenever this may be*
Zack coughs loudly and adjusts his Tag Team Title, while debating spitting on Rhys.

Richie sits in his office, waiting for anyone to come in. (Meaning come on in)

Rhys: You want something? *Rhys says while not turning around to face Zack*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Zack Horror stands backstage as he waits for the pricks known as Rhys Hawkens and whoever the fuck his tag partner is, because they think they can beat the best tag team in the world and shit.

Zack coughs loudly and adjusts his Tag Team Title, while debating spitting on Rhys.

Zack Horror:
"Do you really think...you and your little partner..Allen....Avery? Whatever it is, Do you guys really think you can defeat me and Trenton? Two Former World Heavyweight Champions, and the greatest duo ever?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 pm

TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is walking backstage, smirking to himself after making Will Williams say "I Quit" on Terror.

Adam Jones is approaching GM Richie's office, looking angry.
*A limping Will Williams walks up to Angel, visibly infuriated*

Will: You son of a bitch...

AR: Maybe you'll think twice about messing with Angel Rodriguez in future, Williams. You've been a thorn in my side for too long now and it ends when I make you say those two words one more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:

Zack Horror:
"Do you really think...you and your little partner..Allen....Avery? Whatever it is, Do you guys really think you can defeat me and Trenton? Two Former World Heavyweight Champions, and the greatest duo ever?"

Rhys: "Really? You stop me from not listening to people to talk about THAT? A simple 'hello' would have been nice. But since you want to talk about that, I may as well say I didn't know both of you were World Heavyweight Champions, because I don't know who the hell you are, I dont know who anyone is, I joined the ECCW not long ago with little to no knowledge of it. So with that said, whether you've had tons of titles or no titles, anyone can become champions. It all just matters to which person is better at that moment."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:55 pm

TJ! wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is walking backstage, smirking to himself after making Will Williams say "I Quit" on Terror.

AR: Maybe you'll think twice about messing with Angel Rodriguez in future, Williams. You've been a thorn in my side for too long now and it ends when I make you say those two words one more time.
Will: What two words?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

AR: Did I beat you so badly, you don't remember? "I Quit".
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Will: Oooooohhhhhh, that's right. Head trauma. Sorry. You really did do a number on me, mate.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Will: Oooooohhhhhh, that's right. Head trauma. Sorry. You really did do a number on me, mate.

AR: And I'll be doing an even bigger number on you in the I Quit match.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Will: If you say so. What number? 32? Because that's my favorite number. 31 is my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 am

Neville Ryan is hanging out in his locker room, hanging up his Joseph Iron mask on his wall.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Omega walks around backstage, bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Will: If you say so. What number? 32? Because that's my favorite number. 31 is my least favorite.

AR: What? No. Listen, if you don't mind, I'm heading to the gym, so if you have something to say,please say it.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

AR: What? No. Listen, if you don't mind, I'm heading to the gym, so if you have something to say,please say it.
Will: Way to put me on the spot, A-Rod. Heh heh, A-Rod. Rod...*Stares off intro space before snapping back into it* Um, you're going to lose. I can guarantee that. Like seriously, I know you are. There's no way you'll win. Not with what I have planned.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 pm

TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Will: Way to put me on the spot, A-Rod. Heh heh, A-Rod. Rod...*Stares off intro space before snapping back into it* Um, you're going to lose. I can guarantee that. Like seriously, I know you are. There's no way you'll win. Not with what I have planned.

AR: Uh-huh. I disagree. Now, I'm going to the gym because I'm bored of you.

Angel begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm

The All or Nothing card has been finalized. Post your thoughts and predictions.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 am

Dan Williams arrives, dressed in his tailored suit he rushes into the arena to avoid getting drenched by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am

ECCW World Championship Match
Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega

First Blood Match
Dan Maskell (c) vs. Zayten

Grudge Match
Richie vs. Stephen Jericho

Crush Money in The Bank Ladder Match
Adam Jones (First Choice) vs. Alex Nova vs. Ali Fernando vs. Angel
vs. Dan Williams (Second Choice) vs. Keith Golden vs. Trenton York vs. Zack Horror

Grudge Match
Jarrett Calloway vs. Twista XL

ECCW Television Championship "I Quit" Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Will Williams

Terror Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Big Roy vs. Casey Anomaly vs. Diego Garza vs. Kevin Evans
vs. Michael Ausberry vs. Neville Ryan (First Choice) vs. Tim Tapout(Second Choice) vs. William Davis IV

ECCW Pure Championship Dark Match
Jeffrey O'Walker (c) vs. Matt Brooks

...wow, I have heels winning almost every match.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am

First Blood Match

Grudge Match

Crush Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Adam Jones vs. Alex Nova vs. Ali Fernando vs. Angel
vs. Dan Williams vs. Keith Golden vs. Trenton York vs. Zack Horror

Grudge Match

vs. Michael Ausberry vs. Neville Ryan vs. Tim Tapout vs. William Davis IV

Also, where's the last episode of Crush?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 am

Neville Ryan is preparing for his money in the bank match next sunday, focusing on dealing the most damage on both Tim and Casey he watches tapes of his past encounters with the two.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Dan Williams walks down the hall of the arena, hearing that everybody is predicting that Adam Jones will win the Money in the Bank which is not exactly a bad thing to him. Flying under the radar will just help fuel him to victory and then he will never let the ones who went against him forget it.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

First Blood Match

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:03 pm

First Blood Match

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

First Blood Match

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Omega walks around backstage, waiting until after All or Nothing to do his promo. He keeps thinking to himself "7 More Days."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim TapOut wanders around the ECCW Areana telling everyone that he's gonna win Money In The Bank~

*A man in a suit walks up to Tim, with an envelope in hand.*

Messenger: For you, sir.

*The man then walks away, leaving Tim holding the envelope. The message reads 'Come see me in my locker room. There are things we should discuss. WLD IV'.

~Tim reads the envelope and smirks as he heads towards the Locker Room~

Tim: "I wonder what the hell this guy wants to discuss"

*Tim arrives at the door, and another man in a suit opens it. William looks up, and turns off the TV, which was showing a match between nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly. He stands up from his chair and puts a hand out to Tim.*

William L. Davis IV: I'm glad you could come. We were on the same team last night, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly. William L Davis, the fourth.

~Tim smirks a tad bit as he shakes the hand of Davis~

Tim: "Obviously you know who I am. The undefeated, double duty, Tim TapOut."

William Davis: Impressive work on Terror, by the way. Yes, I do know who you are, and if you were anyone else I wouldn't have called you here. You seem like someone with whom I should get right to the point, so I will. You proved just last Monday night that you are a tremendous competitor. But, at base, your odds of winning are one in eight. Six other hungry superstars...and myself. I won't deny that I want the Money in the Bank contract. But my odds are the same as everyone else's, even yours.

I don't like to play long odds, not when I have an alternative. I debuted two weeks ago. No one knows anything about me, and that is by my design. No one would expect me to aid a fellow competitor in the Money in the Bank match. But in doing so, I and the other competitor would be able to pick off the others one by one, until only we remain. Then, our odds are each fifty-fifty. Those odds are more to my liking. But tell me, are they to your liking as well, Mr. Taylor?

off: sorry about the lateness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next