The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is sitting backstage, planning out his future in his head.]

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder.]

~Tim walks by Matt Brooks with a smirk on his face~
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Richie wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jayson St. Pierre waits outside the office of his GM, Robert Cairo, for him to tell him to come in or for him to arrive, whichever.

Drake Gale walks around, clearly high as hell.

Zack Horror is inside the locker room of his Tag Team Partner Trenton York, "rearranging" some things.

Richie sits in his motha fucking office.
*Cairo's voice can be heard from the inside of his office*

Cairo: Come in!
JSP gets up from where he is sitting and walks into Cairo's office, where he seems the GM sitting at his desk, probably getting ready to go fuck some bitches.

Jayson St. Pierre:
"Hello, Mr. Cairo. I know I haven't been exactly..."here" lately, both mentally and physically, but I want want a match. On the next Terror. I don't care who its against, but I just want a match."
Cairo: Sure. How about Michael Ausberry? Good. Next week it's you two then. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder.]

[Brooks looks up at Tim and shakes his head.]

"What can I do for you Tim?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 pm

TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jayson St. Pierre waits outside the office of his GM, Robert Cairo, for him to tell him to come in or for him to arrive, whichever.

Drake Gale walks around, clearly high as hell.

Zack Horror is inside the locker room of his Tag Team Partner Trenton York, "rearranging" some things.

Richie sits in his motha fucking office.
*Cairo's voice can be heard from the inside of his office*

Cairo: Come in!
JSP gets up from where he is sitting and walks into Cairo's office, where he seems the GM sitting at his desk, probably getting ready to go fuck some bitches.

Jayson St. Pierre:
"Hello, Mr. Cairo. I know I haven't been exactly..."here" lately, both mentally and physically, but I want want a match. On the next Terror. I don't care who its against, but I just want a match."
Cairo: Sure. How about Michael Ausberry? Good. Next week it's you two then. Anything else?
JSP shakes his head no at him.

Jayson St. Pierre:
"Nope. Thank you, sir."

He turns around and leaves.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

~Tim smirks as he circles the young man~

Tim: "I recieved an email saying that you are my next .... Oppenent for Terror"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Matt gets to his feet, sensing that Tim obviously doesn't realize what age he is if he thinks he is a young man.]

"Indeed I am Tim and I suppose you have high expectations of defeating me?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Matt gets to his feet, sensing that Tim obviously doesn't realize what age he is if he thinks he is a young man.]

~Tim smirks as he stops right infront of Matt~

Tim: "Expectations? You can say that. I mean I've been on a roll since my return here in ECCW, and you.... can't say much about you now can I? You should be lucky I even reconized you"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

Tim: "Expectations? You can say that. I mean I've been on a roll since my return here in ECCW, and you.... can't say much about you now can I? You should be lucky I even reconized you"

[Matt grins back at Tim, showing Tim's words to have the opposite effect than was expected.]

"You're right Tim, I too am surprised that you recognized me. You see since I made my return a few months back Robert Cairo has either completely ignored me or just put me in meaningless matches which I am supposed to lose. I am used to this treatment now so on Monday on Terror I will go out to that ring, I will get beaten by you and then I will just wait. Wait for my time, however long it takes. If it means I need to wait until there is a new General Manager then so be it."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Matt grins back at Tim, showing Tim's words to have the opposite effect than was expected.]

"You're right Tim, I too am surprised that you recognized me. You see since I made my return a few months back Robert Cairo has either completely ignored me or just put me in meaningless matches which I am supposed to lose. I am used to this treatment now so on Monday on Terror I will go out to that ring, I will get beaten by you and then I will just wait. Wait for my time, however long it takes. If it means I need to wait until there is a new General Manager then so be it."

~Tim TapOut's smirk grows on his face, as he crosses his arms~

Tim: "Look at you knowing your role. Don't feel to bad Brooksie, everyone who I face has no chance. For you see I came back to bring back the true art of wrestling back to what it's supposed to be. People who Ciaro has given the spot light to have ruined this business and everything it has stood for!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am

TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

Tim: "Look at you knowing your role. Don't feel to bad Brooksie, everyone who I face has no chance. For you see I came back to bring back the true art of wrestling back to what it's supposed to be. People who Ciaro has given the spot light to have ruined this business and everything it has stood for!"

Matt laughs at Tim, shrugging off the patronising remarks from him.

"You know what you are sort of right there Tim, Robert Cairo has been shining the spotlight on the wrong people and he is still doing it now. He is shining the spotlight on you now Tim and now, more so than ever, he is shining it on the person who stands for all the wrong things. You think that you are better than everybody else Tim but need I remind you that you have competed in just two matches so far on Terror which is far from enough to be able to boast as much as you are. Sure, you will probably go over me on Monday but how long do you think that will go on for? Think about it Tim, Cairo is going to eventually realize that you are more talk than you are action and this little undefeated streak you got going will be finished and you'll back in the same position as I. Before you get to that position I suggest you stop making enemies and start making friends because it is friends you are going to need in the future, not enemies."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 pm

AfganisDan wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.

Just then Zayten is approached by The Champion himself Dan Maskell. Dan is wearing a black hooded jacket and has the hood pulled over his face possibly for an intimidation tactic.

'Hello Zayten.'

Zayten looks at Maskell, his expression unreadable, shadows flickering across his face. He cracks a slight smile barely revealing teeth. He stares long and hard at Maskell before speaking.

Zayten: "Daniel . . . I trust that you have something worthwhile to say because if you don't you can colour me confused. You are possibly the last mortal on earth that I wish to see right now. You see Daniel -- how do I put this mildly -- I have every intention of ripping your throat open and feasting on your blood. And then walk out with your World Heavyweight Championship. You coming to me before our match isn't just confusing and stupid but it's dangerous. Your very life is at risk . . . or have you not watched me destroy every mere man placed in my path?"

Dan nods his head before pulling his hood down. Dan's look is noticeably different as his hair is all spiked up and messy and he also is completely unshaven.

'You know Zayten as much as it pains me to admit it. I have watched you dismantle opponent after opponent and it did impress me. It impressed me a lot Zayten. But when you think about it I am not like anyone else you have faced. In fact I would say when it comes to comparing me I would say it is you I have most in common with Zayten! Now unlike you I may not have that intimidating snarl or that creepy set of teeth. I may not also have a liking for blood. But what I do have which makes me just as scary is what is up here.'

Dan points to his head.

'See you can state how you want to rip my throat out and feast on my blood. But who knows what I am thinking about may be 10 times as worse. I could very well try and take what is left of your life in that ring and honestly whilst everyone else would be upset at the sight of your lifeless corpse in the ring. I would not bat an eye lid. So call me interested Zayten but how does it feel for once knowing that your opponent may very well be just as dangerous and violent as you?'

OT: just bumping in case you missed my reply

Zayten smirks.

Zayten: You humans go about your intimidation tactics in quite the strange way. I am more than aware that you are a dangerous and violent man, in fact, it's them traits that make me so excited at the prospect of facing you. Where is the fun in destroying a mere, weak mortal? My favourite times in the ECCW ring were when I was clashing with The Demon Azazel purel because I knew he could hurt me. I want to feel the pain, I want to feel the suffering, I come out stronger and more vicious because of it. I will stop short of saying that you have the potential to somehow beat me because I know you don't. Remember this you will hurt me . . . if I want to be hurt. You will beat me if the time isn't right for me to unleash a world of destruction among ECCW. But this time is right, the time is nigh, the era of the night and darkness is upon us. The freaks are out.

Zayten taps Dan Maskell's championship.

Zayten: This will be the only beacon of light. And it will be around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 pm

The Summer Smash card is completed. Please share your thoughts on it and post your predictions.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Shore
Zayten
Rodriguez
Omega
York & Horror
Nova
Tapout
Venom
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Karl wrote:

Matt laughs at Tim, shrugging off the patronising remarks from him.

"You know what you are sort of right there Tim, Robert Cairo has been shining the spotlight on the wrong people and he is still doing it now. He is shining the spotlight on you now Tim and now, more so than ever, he is shining it on the person who stands for all the wrong things. You think that you are better than everybody else Tim but need I remind you that you have competed in just two matches so far on Terror which is far from enough to be able to boast as much as you are. Sure, you will probably go over me on Monday but how long do you think that will go on for? Think about it Tim, Cairo is going to eventually realize that you are more talk than you are action and this little undefeated streak you got going will be finished and you'll back in the same position as I. Before you get to that position I suggest you stop making enemies and start making friends because it is friends you are going to need in the future, not enemies."

Tim: "Really? You think I'm the wrong person? Do you not understand what I am doing here? I'm giving people around the World to see TRUE pro-wrestling like it used to be before I had left this place before. All it has become is some piece of garbage of it's former self. I'm going to bring wrestling back into the promise lands, and take it to new hights! Whether you like it or not my streak won't end... not for a LONG time. Not until someone can WRESTLE like me, and so far no one has been able to do it. Hell, if you impress me and last longer then those other fools I've beaten like the looser of a Champion in A-Rod then maybe I'll take you under my wing to help reawaken ECCW from its dark slumber. What do you say? Impress me and you will too be brought back to life and rid ECCW of the cancers before it!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Matt stares at Tim with a serious look on his face, as if considering his offer, before completely bursting into laughter right in Tim's face.

"First off, I was wrestling long before you were so if anybody should be bringing wrestling back to ECCW it should be me but I am overlooked because I am not arrogant enough to go out there and tell everybody I am better than them. I prefer to go out and prove it and let my actions do the talking for me. As for you "taking me under your wing" Hell will freeze over before I allow you or anybody else to try and coax me into doing their bidding for them. And, for the record, the only cancer in this company is you Tim and the first chance I get I am going to rid ECCW and the entire wrestling industry of you!"
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm

ECCW World Championship No DQ Match
Peter Linch (c) vs. Dustin Shore
If Dustin Shore loses, his career is over.
Winner - Dustin Shore I think this one really comes down to Oriadon and whether he wants to keep going or not. If he wants to end it he'll be putting Linch over big time. If he doesn't, he's getting that belt back.

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Dan Maskell (c) vs. Zayten
Winner - My match, no prediction Good luck Dan, the feud has picked up nicely.

ECCW Television Championship Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Will Williams
Winner - A-Rod Can't see TJ putting the belt on himself

Fatal Four Way Match
Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones vs. Omega vs. Ali Fernando
The winner will be named the number one contender for the ECCW World Championship.
Winner - Omega The only active one and seeing as I think Shore will take the belt, he needs a heel challenger

ECCW Tag Team Championships Four Way Match
Christopher Styles & Oliver Walker (c) vs. Trenton York & Zack Horror
vs. Roger Studley & Big Roy vs. Hassan & Abdullah
Winners - York and Horror The only guys who are active.

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Alex Nova (c) vs. Keith Golden
Winner - Alex Nova Can't call due to inactivity

Grudge Match
Matt Brooks vs. Tim Tapout
Winner - Tim Tapout Return win on the PPV for Tapout

Grudge Match
Venom vs. Michael Ausberry
Winner - Who cares neither guy is around
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.

Just then Zayten is approached by The Champion himself Dan Maskell. Dan is wearing a black hooded jacket and has the hood pulled over his face possibly for an intimidation tactic.

'Hello Zayten.'

Zayten looks at Maskell, his expression unreadable, shadows flickering across his face. He cracks a slight smile barely revealing teeth. He stares long and hard at Maskell before speaking.

Zayten: "Daniel . . . I trust that you have something worthwhile to say because if you don't you can colour me confused. You are possibly the last mortal on earth that I wish to see right now. You see Daniel -- how do I put this mildly -- I have every intention of ripping your throat open and feasting on your blood. And then walk out with your World Heavyweight Championship. You coming to me before our match isn't just confusing and stupid but it's dangerous. Your very life is at risk . . . or have you not watched me destroy every mere man placed in my path?"

Dan nods his head before pulling his hood down. Dan's look is noticeably different as his hair is all spiked up and messy and he also is completely unshaven.

'You know Zayten as much as it pains me to admit it. I have watched you dismantle opponent after opponent and it did impress me. It impressed me a lot Zayten. But when you think about it I am not like anyone else you have faced. In fact I would say when it comes to comparing me I would say it is you I have most in common with Zayten! Now unlike you I may not have that intimidating snarl or that creepy set of teeth. I may not also have a liking for blood. But what I do have which makes me just as scary is what is up here.'

Dan points to his head.

'See you can state how you want to rip my throat out and feast on my blood. But who knows what I am thinking about may be 10 times as worse. I could very well try and take what is left of your life in that ring and honestly whilst everyone else would be upset at the sight of your lifeless corpse in the ring. I would not bat an eye lid. So call me interested Zayten but how does it feel for once knowing that your opponent may very well be just as dangerous and violent as you?'

OT: just bumping in case you missed my reply

Zayten smirks.

Zayten: You humans go about your intimidation tactics in quite the strange way. I am more than aware that you are a dangerous and violent man, in fact, it's them traits that make me so excited at the prospect of facing you. Where is the fun in destroying a mere, weak mortal? My favourite times in the ECCW ring were when I was clashing with The Demon Azazel purel because I knew he could hurt me. I want to feel the pain, I want to feel the suffering, I come out stronger and more vicious because of it. I will stop short of saying that you have the potential to somehow beat me because I know you don't. Remember this you will hurt me . . . if I want to be hurt. You will beat me if the time isn't right for me to unleash a world of destruction among ECCW. But this time is right, the time is nigh, the era of the night and darkness is upon us. The freaks are out.

Zayten taps Dan Maskell's championship.

Zayten: This will be the only beacon of light. And it will be around my waist.

Dan looks at his title before turning his gaze to Zayten.

'The freaks are out? That's what you think Zayten. You think that being a freak gives you an advantage? Let me tell you something Zayten. You may be right when you called me violent and dangerous. But I am by no means close to being a human. What I am is something that even you will learn to fear. Something that you will realise you have gone in to deep against before being pulled deep into the Abyss. You may have beaten Demons, You may have beaten these mortals as you called them. But I am going to show you what true destruction is. I am going to show you true pain and suffering.'

Dan smirks sinisterly

'And the reason I am going to do all those things is simple Zayten, It is because I am a Monster!'
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Shore
Maskell
Rodriguez
Omega
Styles and Walker
Golden
Tapout
Ausberry
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Omega is in the gym, working out, getting ready for the Fatal 4 Way Match.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:

Adam Jones walks in and watches Omega.

AJ: Big match coming up at SummerSmash. I wish you the best of luck. Speaking of luck, bad luck in the King of the Ring tournament. Still, at least you're getting an opportunity to redeem such an embarassing loss.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Karl wrote:
Matt stares at Tim with a serious look on his face, as if considering his offer, before completely bursting into laughter right in Tim's face.

"First off, I was wrestling long before you were so if anybody should be bringing wrestling back to ECCW it should be me but I am overlooked because I am not arrogant enough to go out there and tell everybody I am better than them. I prefer to go out and prove it and let my actions do the talking for me. As for you "taking me under your wing" Hell will freeze over before I allow you or anybody else to try and coax me into doing their bidding for them. And, for the record, the only cancer in this company is you Tim and the first chance I get I am going to rid ECCW and the entire wrestling industry of you!"

Tim: "Oh please, I am a ten time World Champion! I've defeated a who's who in this business. You're even lucky I'm giving you the time of day! Seeing you denied this offer, I'm going to make this the quickest match in the history of ECCW! You won't last a second in there with me! Be ready because you're the part of the problem and I'm going to get rid of you... Once and for all!"

~Tim smirks and chuckles as he walks away from Matt Brooks~
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

AJ: Big match coming up at SummerSmash. I wish you the best of luck. Speaking of luck, bad luck in the King of the Ring tournament. Still, at least you're getting an opportunity to redeem such an embarassing loss.
Omega halts his working out to talk to Jones.

Omega: I know I have a huge match at SummerSmash coming up, and it's exactly what I need. I need this match to get my career heading on the right path. That's why I'm working out right now, so I can be prepared in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am

Omega: I know I have a huge match at SummerSmash coming up, and it's exactly what I need. I need this match to get my career heading on the right path. That's why I'm working out right now, so I can be prepared in every aspect.

AJ: Good. But what happens if despite this work ethic, you lose. Then you're right back to square numero uno. Then will you take my offer of management seriously?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am

AJ: Good. But what happens if despite this work ethic, you lose. Then you're right back to square numero uno. Then will you take my offer of management seriously?
Omega gives a slight chuckle.

Omega: How about this. If by some miraculous way that Calloway, Harry or Fernando happen to win cleanly instead of me in ANY way, then I may consider it. That is on the off chance that I'm not #1 Contender by this time in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Peter Linch is in his locker room, getting ready for Crush tonight.

Matt Brooks is sitting backstage, annoyed with Tim and his comments but happy it has got him a match on PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next