The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Omega is in the gym, working out, getting ready for the Fatal 4 Way Match.

Adam Jones walks in and watches Omega.

AJ: Big match coming up at SummerSmash. I wish you the best of luck. Speaking of luck, bad luck in the King of the Ring tournament. Still, at least you're getting an opportunity to redeem such an embarassing loss.
Omega halts his working out to talk to Jones.

Omega: I know I have a huge match at SummerSmash coming up, and it's exactly what I need. I need this match to get my career heading on the right path. That's why I'm working out right now, so I can be prepared in every aspect.

AJ: Good. But what happens if despite this work ethic, you lose. Then you're right back to square numero uno. Then will you take my offer of management seriously?
Omega gives a slight chuckle.

Omega: How about this. If by some miraculous way that Calloway, Harry or Fernando happen to win cleanly instead of me in ANY way, then I may consider it. That is on the off chance that I'm not #1 Contender by this time in a couple of weeks.

Adam smiles and extends his hand for Omega to shake.

AJ: You got yourself a deal.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

ECCW World Championship No DQ Match
Peter Linch (c) vs. Dustin Shore
If Dustin Shore loses, his career is over.
Winner - Dustin Shore What Adam said.

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Dan Maskell (c) vs. Zayten
Winner - Zayten

ECCW Television Championship Match
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Will Williams
Winner - Angel

Fatal Four Way Match
Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones vs. Omega vs. Ali Fernando
The winner will be named the number one contender for the ECCW World Championship.
Winner - Omega

ECCW Tag Team Championships Four Way Match
Christopher Styles & Oliver Walker (c) vs. Trenton York & Zack Horror
vs. Roger Studley & Big Roy vs. Hassan & Abdullah
Winners - My match, but I have a feeling we're going to win. Lets go Grange! York and Horror 2012!

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Alex Nova (c) vs. Keith Golden
Winner - Alex Nova

Grudge Match
Matt Brooks vs. Tim Tapout
Winner - Tim Tapout

Grudge Match
Venom vs. Michael Ausberry
Winner -Mr. Ausberry

Last edited by Richie on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Omega is in the gym, working out, getting ready for the Fatal 4 Way Match.

Adam Jones walks in and watches Omega.

AJ: Big match coming up at SummerSmash. I wish you the best of luck. Speaking of luck, bad luck in the King of the Ring tournament. Still, at least you're getting an opportunity to redeem such an embarassing loss.
Omega halts his working out to talk to Jones.

Omega: I know I have a huge match at SummerSmash coming up, and it's exactly what I need. I need this match to get my career heading on the right path. That's why I'm working out right now, so I can be prepared in every aspect.

AJ: Good. But what happens if despite this work ethic, you lose. Then you're right back to square numero uno. Then will you take my offer of management seriously?
Omega gives a slight chuckle.

Omega: How about this. If by some miraculous way that Calloway, Harry or Fernando happen to win cleanly instead of me in ANY way, then I may consider it. That is on the off chance that I'm not #1 Contender by this time in a couple of weeks.

Adam smiles and extends his hand for Omega to shake.

AJ: You got yourself a deal.
Omega: Yeah, whatever.

Omega shakes his hand then continues to work out.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 am

Zack Horror is seen inside a gym, not the one at the arena, but a gym, working his ass off.

Richie is in his office.

Drake Gale is walking around.

JSP is also seen at the same gym as Zack, working his ass off as well.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 am

Keith Golden arrives stunting in a blacked out suit with an arrogant grin on his face.

Jeffery O'Walker arrives with his Pure championship hanging over his shoulder as he arrives at the arena.

Andre Styles is chillin with his girls Mary Jane back parking lot.

Trenton York stares at the wall thinking as he plugs his iPod in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 Crush11
Crush Results – Friday, August 17, 2012 – Episode 163: "Unbiased"

Dan Maskell defeated Will Williams by pinfall at the 12:46 mark, in a King of the Ring quarterfinal match.
The show got off to a great start as the action began immediately following the opening pyro display. Getting the night started with the first of four King of the Ring tournament matches tonight, the fans were excited to see two of ECCW's biggest stars battle it out. The crowd was mainly behind Will Williams throughout the match, and no surprise there, as Williams is always a favorite with the fans. Maskell caught Williams with the Tramp Stamp in the end, securing a spot for the ECCW Heavyweight Champion in the semifinals of the prestigious tourney.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage, the cameras give the fans a view of the Crush General Manager Richie, who receives a record number of boos, probably more than he ever has before. The commentators say that he has informed them that he will be making an announcement regarding the ECCW World Championship match at Summer Smash later in the show, claiming that the announcement will change everyone's outlook on the match and its outcome.

Alex Nova, Kyle O'Rapely, Trenton York, and Zack Horror defeated Keith Golden, Andre Styles, Christopher Styles, and Oliver Walker, by pinfall (York over Walker) at the 8:10 mark, in an eight man tag team match.
With an interesting four on four tag match meshing together two talented tag teams, two rookies who are already enemies, and ECCW Legend's Championship foes. The crowd favorites got the victory, though their win was outshined after the match when Keith Golden, Andre Styles, Christopher Styles, and Oliver Walker got the best of the winning team, attacking them viciously and sending a very clear message.

A recap of Monday night's Terror episode is shown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joseph Iron defeated Ali Fernando by pinfall at the 10:30 mark, in a King of the Ring quarterfinal match.
The upsets continue as Joseph Iron again shocks the world by advancing in the King of the Ring tournament. However, this win sets up a match against the ECCW Heavyweight Champion Dan Maskell, an obstacle that may finally prove to be too much for Iron. Fernando retaliates the loss by booting Iron in the face after the match. The crowd showered him in boos before he arrogantly left, yelling at the fans near the ramp on the way backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Omega comes out onto the stage and calls out Harry Jones, asking him who he thinks he is for thinking he has the right to all of a sudden come back onto the Crush scene and enter himself into Omega's business. It was announced last week that Omega would be facing Jones as well as Ali Fernando and Jarrett Calloway at Summer Smash, with the winner getting an ECCW World Championship match at All or Nothing in September. Interestingly enough, Harry Jones answers the call, coming onto the stage as well, getting face to face with Omega. Following a heated debate and some severe name calling, Jones tried for another surprise HKO on Omega, but this time, the surprise aspect was gone and Omega sees it coming, countering the move. As a vulnerable Jones gets back up, Omega kicks him in the gut and lifts him up, slamming him down onto the steel stage with a brutal 100% Bomb. The crowd feels for Jones and boos Omega quite vocally.

A hype video for Summer Smash is aired.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Casey Anomaly defeated Jarrett Calloway by pinfall at the 16:15 mark, in a King of the Ring quarterfinal match.
The crowd was split between the two superstars, cheering for both at different times. The match was very back and forth, as expected. One thing that makes an Anomaly win fairly fascinating is that all three of the superstars that have qualified for the semifinal round of the tourney so far are all from Terror. The last quarterfinal match happens later in the night of course, pitting Summer Smash opponents Peter Linch and Dustin Shore against one another in a pay-per-view preview.

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with Dustin Shore. He asks him first of all what he thinks about the opportunity to get his hands on Linch early by facing him in the King of the Ring tournament later on. Shore says that he is excited for the chance to wear out his foe before Summer Smash even comes, but knows that Linch probably has a similar plan to try and get the best of him early on too. One way or another, Shore says that his showing tonight should reflect the one he'll have at Summer Smash, even though the stakes will be higher then once his career is on the line. The interviewer then moves on to Richie's much anticipated announcement regarding that match. Shore says that he has no clue what the announcement is, but is rather wary about what it could be.

It seems as though that answer will come sooner rather than later, as Richie is shown walking down a backstage hallway with a small graphic in the corner of the screen reading "up next."

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The crowd is uneasy hearing Richie's music hit, but at the same time, are excited to hear what the announcement may be. Richie doesn't go down to the ring, instead staying on the ramp, perhaps an indicator that he doesn't intend to take up a whole lot of time with the segment. He says that with a job performance evaluation on the horizon, he has decided to soul search and look for ways to honestly improve his performance as GM. He says that he has grown to be increasingly unbiased since he discovered that his performance would be evaluated at Summer Smash, and that he is currently taking steps to keep Crush under control. While there will certainly be critics, Richie assures everyone that he is on their side and that he wants to change Crush and is actually doing so now. And with that, he says that he wants to not only ensure entertainment for the fans but also that there is not a definite bias in the big ECCW World title match at the event. As a result, he says that he has felt the need to appoint a special guest referee. Citing that this person has been overlooked as of late, Richie did not want to leave him off the card for the show. Therefore, he has inserted this superstar into the position of referee. The superstar in discussion is then introduced as Adam Jones. The crowd boos when Jones appears. He says that he promises to remain unbiased in his officiating. He tells the fans to understand that he hates Peter Linch and he hates Dustin Shore too. He says that he wants Linch's reign as champion to end as soon as possible, yet at the same time would hate for Shore to regain the strap. Caught in the middle, Jones says that he must be fair and call it down the middle, staying unbiased. The crowd doesn't exactly buy into his claims, but his intentions -- and whether or not he is truthful -- remains to be made certain.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Peter Linch defeated Dustin Shore by countout at the 19:22 mark, in a King of the Ring quarterfinal match.
A fantastic display of talent in the main event; a back and forth battle that saw Linch almost quit a few times, perhaps wanting to just wait and hold off until Summer Smash. Linch stuck it out though, maybe even getting lucky as the fight took to the outside. With both men worn out and exhausted, it seemed to be a struggle getting back into the ring before getting counted out. Just as Shore was about to re-enter the ring at the nine, Linch pulled him off the apron and slid in himself, forcing a countout on Shore and just barely slipping by in the tourney. Another interesting note about the match was that Adam Jones came to ringside mid-match, staying out of the action, simply standing near the commentators' tables. Linch grabbed his title post-match and got away with a smirk on his face, but Shore was angry with the tough loss, especially considering how it came about. He glared over at Jones, who was simply smiling -- sarcastically or respectfully? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 am

OT:...I'm getting semi-pissed off about this.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 am

Joseph Iron is backstage in his locker room with the door deadbolted, his mask off for the first time since his arrival as he replaces one of the optical lenses after it was cracked from the kick by Fernando.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Richie wrote:
OT: Can't handle a storyline?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Peter Linch is sitting backstage very happy of the result of his match last night regardless of how it came to happen.

Matt Brooks is in a gym near his home, preparing himself for both his match on Terror this Monday and at Summer Smash next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Adam Jones is acquiring a referee's shirt from ECCWShop.com.

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for his title defence at SummerSmash.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Can't handle a storyline?
OT: Not the storyline, fucktard. Something else.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 pm

*Will Williams throws a knife at Angel, Surge style, barely missing his head*

Will: G'day, mate!
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:14 pm

~Tim TapOut wanders the areana smirking how he beat Angel on the past Terror and arrogently tells crew members how he'll destroy his oppenent at his first PPV back~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is waiting in Aaron's locker room for him to walk in*

OT: *Rhawk is waiting for Jarrett to reply to his PMs*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm

TJ! wrote:

*Will Williams throws a knife at Angel, Surge style, barely missing his head*

Will: G'day, mate!

Angel reels incredulously, having barely escaped death.

AR: What the hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Surge is reading a book about Surge
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Ha. Mikel's still trying to be a badass.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Richie wrote:

You wanna hear a story about Richie getting kicked off the green bus? So, Akiyama is on the green bus, and Richie likes to talk a little bit. Right? Mikel, does Richie like to talk a little bit?

Mikel wrote:
Just a little bit.

Just a little bit. So, Richie's on the bus: blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Akiyama: RICHIE! BRUE BUS!

And he was never seen on the green bus again. That was the end of his green bus experience.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 am

Richie wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 Nevermind-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-214
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:58 pm

York is laughing at Walker who he beat who flips him off as Golden is angry about losing as is Andre Styles since York dominates all my bitches.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Meh. I guess my people do shit.

Richie arrives at the arena, with Blade & Heart on each side of him.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Omega is working out in the gym, preparing for next week.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am

Last month, ECCW's Gold Rush bested WWE's Money in the Bank and TNA's Destination X in your rankings. This month, with fairly weak showings from WWE and TNA in SummerSlam and Hardcore Justice respectively, it's a personal guarantee of mine that Summer Smash will beat them and ECCW will take number one again.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

Jarrett wrote:
Last month, ECCW's Gold Rush bested WWE's Money in the Bank and TNA's Destination X in your rankings. This month, with fairly weak showings from WWE and TNA in SummerSlam and Hardcore Justice respectively, it's a personal guarantee of mine that Summer Smash will beat them and ECCW will take number one again.

You obviously didn't watch Hardcore Justice then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next