The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 pm

ECCW World Championship Match
Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Neville Ryan (c) vs. Angel Rodriguez

Survive to the End Elimination Match
Team Shore (Dustin Shore, Harry Jones, Will Williams, Trenton York, Zack Horror)
vs. Team Twista (Twista XL, Surge, Casey Anomaly, Riff Radley, Mystery Partner)

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Angel (c) vs. Ali Fernando

Survive to the End Elimination Match
Team Brooks (Matt Brooks, Zayten, Venom, Aaron Kennedy, Rhys Hawkens)
vs. Team Tapout (Tim Tapout, Adam Jones, Roger Studley, Big Roy, William Davis IV)

Grudge Match
Daniel Evans vs. Diego Garza
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Dan Williams arrives as if it matters
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Has Garza even shown up in months?

Diego has only been to the ECCW arena of his own accord once or twice in the past few months as the other times have been because of shows he has wrestled on due to the fact that the place is pretty much deserted apart from when it is nearing PPV time and is not as enjoyable as it use to be.

Off:

Kayfabe Translation of the real situation
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
Has Garza even shown up in months?

Diego has only been to the ECCW arena of his own accord once or twice in the past few months as the other times have been because of shows he has wrestled on due to the fact that the place is pretty much deserted apart from when it is nearing PPV time and is not as enjoyable as it use to be.

Off:

Kayfabe Translation of the real situation

I'm not flaming you or anything. I get your situation. Just thought it was a bit of a weird match to put on the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Twista XL is looking for Dustin Shore.

Zayten is planning a victory for Team Brooks.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:52 pm

~Tim TapOut is bitter about what happened about what happened on Terror. Yet he is still confident about his team as he still wears his Survive to the End Captain shirt~
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 pm

@Neville_Ryan First I'm dealing with some kind of Vampire/Demon creature, now I'm dealing with Angel. I feel like Spawn.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Neville walks around backstage wearing a long red cape to go with his black shirt and black pants. Referencing his tweet from earlier. Also for his own amusement.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Captain2 wrote:
@Neville_Ryan First I'm dealing with some kind of Vampire/Demon creature, now I'm dealing with Angel. I feel like Spawn.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville walks around backstage wearing a long red cape to go with his black shirt and black pants. Referencing his tweet from earlier. Also for his own amusement.

Angel Rodriguez angrily stomps around the corner and heads straight for Ryan.

AR: I'm going to kill you!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 am

Captain2 wrote:

Neville blinks and takes a sip from the drink he's carrying as he contemplates his reply.

"You know you're a really intense guy to speak to so early in the morning, have you tried decaff?" he muses
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville blinks and takes a sip from the drink he's carrying as he contemplates his reply.

"You know you're a really intense guy to speak to so early in the morning, have you tried decaff?" he muses
Angel slaps the drink out of Ryan's hand, his face turning crimson.

AR: What the hell was with the belt to the head on Monday? You scared I'll beat you if I'm at 100% on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:36 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

AR: What the hell was with the belt to the head on Monday? You scared I'll beat you if I'm at 100% on Sunday?

Neville looks down at his spilled drink with a raised eyebrow before looking back up at Angel.

"No, but in my years here I've developed a theory that the match starts the moment its announced. Anyone who's not trying their hardest to gain the upper hand from day one doesn't deserve to win...." he then points at his waist

"And I make a pretty persuasive argument if I do say so myself"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:16 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville looks down at his spilled drink with a raised eyebrow before looking back up at Angel.

"No, but in my years here I've developed a theory that the match starts the moment its announced. Anyone who's not trying their hardest to gain the upper hand from day one doesn't deserve to win...." he then points at his waist

"And I make a pretty persuasive argument if I do say so myself"

AR: Well, you'd better get used to that title around your waist because come Sunday, I'm going to relieve you of it. And amigo, if you thought I'd come after your title in a purely professional manner, you're wrong, because you've made this personal now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 am

*Rhys Hawkens is walking back from the gym listening to his music with his earphones in, being slightly more casual now that he's wearing earphones instead of headphones*

*Ryan Wright is waiting for the day that he finally gets his ECCW debut... anywhere, soon maybe? Probably not...*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Omega works out in the gym, feeling confident going into Survive to the End that he will finally become ECCW World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:24 pm

I'll be making a new ECCW thread soon, probably right before/after Survive to the End. We've reached the infamous #67, the page where the thread breaks up into two.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I'll be making a new ECCW thread soon, probably right before/after Survive to the End. We've reached the infamous #67, the page where the thread breaks up into two.
I'll be doing this right before STTE, such that the PPV is the first post of the thread.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 pm

What time will the PPV be up at?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Karl wrote:
What time will the PPV be up at?
No later than 10 Eastern.

Shameless edit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40