The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 am

off: Um...you completely fucked up the TV Title match. It was an I Quit match first of all and it had a different ending.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 am

TJ! wrote:
off: Um...you completely fucked up the TV Title match. It was an I Quit match first of all and it had a different ending.
It's too late for me...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:
It's too late for me...
No shit.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 am

Omega stomps around backstage, pissed off that he lost his match against Peter Linch, preparing to demand another opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

Of course -- the survey!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am

Neville Ryan is backstage celebrating his win. He has two bottles of champagne open, taking generous pulls from each and spraying the remainder down the hallway at any crew member who dares to try and approach him as he wears both his crown and the ECCW Heavyweight Championship.

"King of the World! The Age of Ryan has begun!" he shouts

OOC:
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

OOC: Great PPV gentleman. Congrats to Adam for defeating me and also congrats to Captain for a well deserved title win.

Dan Maskell Injured during match with Zayten?

Reports state that during Dan's first blood match with Zayten he suffered a severe concussion and one other undisclosed injury which is expected to keep him out of action for a while. Whilst it can not be confirmed when he will return we know that he is expected to come back with a vengeance!

OT: Basically for the minute I have had some personal stuff go down coupled with being quite ill as of late and I unfortunately do not have the time for the second to RP. However I assure you I will be back in good time and am looking forward to getting back into things.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 am

*The Dynamite Superstar, Dustin Shore, is backstage, greeting the crew members after his time away from the ring.*

*Conversely, William L. Davis IV is backstage plotting his next move after he failed to win Money in the Bank.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 am

AfganisDan wrote:
OOC: Great PPV gentleman. Congrats to Adam for defeating me and also congrats to Captain for a well deserved title win.

Dan Maskell Injured during match with Zayten?

Reports state that during Dan's first blood match with Zayten he suffered a severe concussion and one other undisclosed injury which is expected to keep him out of action for a while. Whilst it can not be confirmed when he will return we know that he is expected to come back with a vengeance!

OT: Basically for the minute I have had some personal stuff go down coupled with being quite ill as of late and I unfortunately do not have the time for the second to RP. However I assure you I will be back in good time and am looking forward to getting back into things.
off: Please come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 pm

OOC - Solid, solid PPV. Fuck you Neville. But congrats.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*The Dynamite Superstar, Dustin Shore, is backstage, greeting the crew members after his time away from the ring.*

*Conversely, William L. Davis IV is backstage plotting his next move after he failed to win Money in the Bank.*

While Dustin Shore is greeting crew members, he's approached by a not so happy to meet him superstar, Adam Jones, who holds his Money in the Bank briefcase.

AJ: Well, well, well, short time no see, Dustin. Too short. I got you fired so I could get a chunk of your wages from Richie and an easier route to the top, but here you are, back again. When will you learn that you're not wanted here.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

*Robert Cairo and The Enforcers are in his office*

*Will Williams is seen walking around with his new title*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

While Dustin Shore is greeting crew members, he's approached by a not so happy to meet him superstar, Adam Jones, who holds his Money in the Bank briefcase.

AJ: Well, well, well, short time no see, Dustin. Too short. I got you fired so I could get a chunk of your wages from Richie and an easier route to the top, but here you are, back again. When will you learn that you're not wanted here.
*Dustin sees Adam and the smile fades from his face.*

Dustin Shore: Eh, I don't feel bad for taking the offer the Matt and Stephen gave me. And now that I'm back, I want you to understand one thing. I try to be a good, forgiving person, but I don't forget when people try to screw me over. *Dustin eyes the Money in the Bank briefcase.* Congratulations, by the way. Hell of a match you won last night. And now that you are carrying the Money in the Bank briefcase, I can imagine you're feeling the part of a predator, ready to spring on Peter Linch or whoever the champion is at a time of your choosing. But now, there's a target on your back. I don't need to have a match with you, I've beaten you before and have nothing to prove on that front. But if you find yourself in the ring, with a wounded champion, you'd do well to turn your eye to the ramp, to the other entrances, maybe even check under the ring. Because if, in the next year, you try to use your Money in the Bank briefcase, you could find yourself screwed just like I was. Wouldn't that be a bit of poetic justice?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Peter Linch is walking around backstage with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, pleased with his victory last night.

Matt Brooks is in the gym, preparing himself for any opportunity he may get.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

~Tim TapOut is in the backstage area, angered that he didn't win Money in the Bank~
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:23 pm

A sign is seen on Richie's General Manger (Or Former GM?) Door saying that Richie will not be here for two weeks, leaving the control of Crush for two weeks in the hands of the Jericho's.

OT: Read it, Jarrett!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Eh, I don't feel bad for taking the offer the Matt and Stephen gave me. And now that I'm back, I want you to understand one thing. I try to be a good, forgiving person, but I don't forget when people try to screw me over. *Dustin eyes the Money in the Bank briefcase.* Congratulations, by the way. Hell of a match you won last night. And now that you are carrying the Money in the Bank briefcase, I can imagine you're feeling the part of a predator, ready to spring on Peter Linch or whoever the champion is at a time of your choosing. But now, there's a target on your back. I don't need to have a match with you, I've beaten you before and have nothing to prove on that front. But if you find yourself in the ring, with a wounded champion, you'd do well to turn your eye to the ramp, to the other entrances, maybe even check under the ring. Because if, in the next year, you try to use your Money in the Bank briefcase, you could find yourself screwed just like I was. Wouldn't that be a bit of poetic justice?

AJ: You wouldn't. You're too virtuous to cost me the world title like that. And hey, let's be honest, you wouldn't want to cost me the title because if you did, I'd just give you another dose of the beating I gave you last time we were in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

Omega is in his lr, knowing he'll receive a rematch because of the terrible finish to the original match.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am

Monday Night Terror Results (9/24/12)

Neville Ryan opened the show, announcing that at the end of the show Robert Cairo would be throwing him a celebration due to Ryan winning King of the Ring, MITB, and the World Title in a short period of time since returning. He then proceeded to taunt the crowd and head to the back.

William Davis IV d. Will Williams in a non-title bout (9:12)
During the match, Angel Rodriguez ran in and stole Will's title belt and ran to the back, effectively distracting his rival.

Matt Brooks d. Jeffrey O'Walker in a non-title match (10:36)
The new champion retained his title in a rematch from last night

Tim TapOut d. Venom (6:49)
A visibly angry TapOut took his frustrations out on Venom.

Rhys Hawkens and Aaron Kennedy d. Roger Studley and Big Roy (7:30)

Casey Anomaly d. Daniel Evans (5:02)
Neville Ryan's rival came back from a disappointing run at All or Nothing.

Robert Cairo and his Enforcers announced the World Heavyweight Champion Neville Ryan, who came out with his title, King crown, and Money in the Bank briefcase. He then proceeded to talk about why he was the greatest wrestler in ECCW today. Ryan's Celebration came to an end when Zayten interrupted and attacked Cairo's enforcers with a chair. He then stared down Ryan, who had escaped with the General Manager. Zayten drank a cup of blood and spit it in the air as the lights turned red to close the show.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

AJ: You wouldn't. You're too virtuous to cost me the world title like that. And hey, let's be honest, you wouldn't want to cost me the title because if you did, I'd just give you another dose of the beating I gave you last time we were in the ring.
Dustin Shore: Who's to say what I would do these days? Maybe my time away from the ring has taught me that good guys finish last. Maybe I've lifted the veil on my old mean streak. Or I could just be making a personal exception for the guy who tried to end my career. And yeah, you blindsided me from behind during my farewell speech. Yet here I am, rehired and medically cleared. Threatening to do it again ain't shakin' my convictions, Jones. Yeah, it hurt, but I'm willing to risk it. So if that's all...Mr. Money in the Bank...I'll be seeing you around. Best of luck with your title match.

*Smirking, Dustin turns and leaves Jones to consider his words.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 am

Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Champion, knowing that he must now not only watch out for challengers but also Adam Jones.

Matt Brooks is in the gym with his Pure Championship, wondering who his next challenger will be.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 am

Neville Ryan is sitting backstage with his ECCW Heavyweight Championship, Looking for more information on Zayten.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 am

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, shrugging off congratulations for defeating the TV Champion non-title. When the last person, a crew member, congratulates him outside the locker room, William stops.*

William Davis: It's almost like you people had no faith in me. Rest assured, despite what happened this Sunday, I've got all the money in the bank I need, and I will continue to dominate. Championships are in my future, and winning is in my blood. That's a potent mix, and it is the makings of a great man. Now watch out.

*William pushes the crew member aside, and walks into his private locker room.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 pm

The crowd explode into boos as the most hated man in ECCW right now bursts through the curtain with his new Money in the Bank briefcase in hand, lapping up the boos as they resonate all around him. Jones is dressed in a black suit and white tie, his trademark sunglasses the only apparel not considered 'smart'. Jones slowly walks down the ramp and steps up the steel ring steps, before signalling for the referee to sit on the middle rope and grant AJ easy access, which the referee executes upon demand. Jones paces to the middle of the squared circle, before grabbing a microphone and taking his sunglasses off, preparing to speak to the watching audience.

AJ: For those of you who didn't know by now, I'm serious about becoming the greatest wrestler in the history of ECCW. I worked my way to the main events of Crush in just a few months and I've already had 3 opportunities at the World title, been a referee in a PPV main event and was chosen by management to take out the legendary Dustin Shore, which I did. He may have been re-instated but I have bigger fish to fry now. You see, I've always been a main event player but I've never quite grasped the brass ring as it were and everybody backstage says to me... 'Hey, Adam, why are you so cocky when you've never won anything?'. Well, it's quite simple. I know that I'm the future of this industry because I'm the most damn talented wrestler this company has ever seen. Because I'm the smartest wrestler this company has ever seen. And because I have the it factor that separates me from the rest of you common rabble in the audience.

Solid boos emanate from the crowd, but Adam carries on regardless.

AJ: You boo me because you know I'm right. That's all I have to say about that. I know all these things but I've never had any evidence to back me up and maybe people were correct to question my cockiness, my arrogance and my talents. But at All or Nothing, something happened that made sure I will never be questioned again.

Jones lifts the Money in the Bank briefcase, to more boos from the crowd. A cocky smile envelops the lips of AJ as he continues his well-rehearsed patter.

AJ: I won the Money in the Bank briefcase. And like you all saw at All or Nothing, if the briefcase is cashed in, a new World champion is crowned. I don't care if Peter Linch is still the champion when I cash this baby in. I don't care if the champion is Omega, Jarrett Calloway, Twista XL, hell, even Dustin Shore. Because when I cash this in, just like all the others, I'm going to become World champion. Then you will all have to respect me for the champion that I always knew I would be. Adam out.

Jones throws the microphone away and leaves the ring, walking up the ramp to a torrent of boos, before escaping to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:08 am

Neville Ryan walks out onto the ramp with his arms spread wide, basking in the adoration of the crowd. Or rather he would be if the crowd wasn't shouting obscenities and booing his unwanted arrival. The self proclaimed "King of the World" holds his title aloft as he takes the long walk to the ring. He pauses momentarily to switch on the microphone pinned to the lapel of his suit before stepping through the ropes.

"Are you not entertained?" he asks, half mocking the audience.

"I, Neville Ryan have finally shown each and every one of you fair weather fans just why I am that damn good. I was voted third best by you but in the last two months I have done more than some have done in their entire careers." he shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair.

"King of the Ring 2012.... Terror Money in the Bank winner 2012...ECCW Heavyweight Champion...." he shakes his head before adjusting the belt on his shoulder.

"I have defeated Casey twice since returning. Proving beyond a doubt that you, the fans, have absolutely no idea what it is that makes a man great. You cheer for him and boo me when I have accomplished such an amazing feat" he shrugs

"The Age of Ryan has begun... I am the man that you all tune in to see. You may not like me but you cannot stand to look away. You want to see me fall from grace but may i ask you... who exactly is capable of that? Zayten? the man I defeated to gain this title?" he shakes his head yet again

"I don't see anything like this on Zayten's record, a King of the Ring, Money in the Bank and World Title victory all wrapped up within two months."

OOC: Zayten may interupt if he'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next