The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 am

What the fuck just happened here?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:33 am

Styles wrote:
Marik and Cujo are writing the shows 'cause I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 am

Gathered that much.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 am

Kira wrote:
Styles wrote:
Marik and Cujo are writing the shows 'cause I'm lazy.

And meee
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 am

I can confirm the main event has been finished and posted to Cujo. We are simply waiting on Cujo to piece the show together.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 am

Cyrus Black is apparently in his locker room awaiting Interactive Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am

Cyrus T wrote:

*After arriving at the arena, Riff notices Cyrus' locker room. He heads over and knocks, looking for someone to talk to.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 am

RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

*After arriving at the arena, Riff notices Cyrus' locker room. He heads over and knocks, looking for someone to talk to.*

Not turning his head or anything, Cyrus shouts out:

Cyrus Black: Come in! It's unlocked.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 am

Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

*Riff opens the door and walks right in.*

Riff Radley
"Hey, Cy, I'm sure I don't have to ask, but you ready for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 pm

RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Cyrus Black: Ready as I'll ever be. Bad enough when you don't know the stipulation ahead of time...even worse when it's Casey you're facing.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Cyrus Black: Ready as I'll ever be. Bad enough when you don't know the stipulation ahead of time...even worse when it's Casey you're facing.

Riff Radley
"Fair enough. Should be a hell of a match no matter what happens."

*Riff pauses and shifts his posture slightly.*

Riff Radley
"On... another note, I figured I should let you know that no matter what happens tonight, I'll be coming after you soon. I still want that one on one."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 pm

RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"On... another note, I figured I should let you know that no matter what happens tonight, I'll be coming after you soon. I still want that one on one."

Cyrus Black: That's fine with me. Hell, I've got half the roster wanting to score that supposed "career-defining" victory over me. Better you be one of those guys than some scrub who doesn't know his ass from his head.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Cyrus Black: That's fine with me. Hell, I've got half the roster wanting to score that supposed "career-defining" victory over me. Better you be one of those guys than some scrub who doesn't know his ass from his head.

Riff Radley
"Ha, you've got a point. But I won't be going for you right away. Too many have tried to pull the "career-defining" victory card. I'm going to try to be original about it."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 pm

RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"Ha, you've got a point. But I won't be going for you right away. Too many have tried to pull the "career-defining" victory card. I'm going to try to be original about it."

Cyrus shrugs as he looks at his EFNW World Title.

Cyrus Black: Come what may...I'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Cyrus shrugs as he looks at his EFNW World Title.

Cyrus Black: Come what may...I'll be ready.

Riff Radley
"Sounds good, Cyrus. Good luck tonight."

*Riff turns and heads out the door, planning on getting ready for tonight.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Adam wrote:
I can confirm the main event has been finished and posted to Cujo. We are simply waiting on Cujo to piece the show together.

I hope you saw my promo where I said A-Rod and Elias would be on commentary. If not, then the grease is gonna hit the pan.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 Tumblr_lveia72Z1C1qd4d60o1_500

Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena actually dressed nice for once. He has his big Skull Candy head phones on. He seems almost in a trans as he walks down the halls. But none the less Casey has that signature grin of his embedded onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 pm

*Dustin Shore walks into the EFNW Arena. As soon as he walks in the door, he stops.*

Dustin Shore: I have a bad feeling about this...

*He proceeds to take a walk towards the locker room.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Alex Nova is walking around with a sadistic grin upon his face..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore walks into the EFNW Arena. As soon as he walks in the door, he stops.*

Dustin Shore: I have a bad feeling about this...

*He proceeds to take a walk towards the locker room.*

He sees Surge walking around.

"Fancy livin'. Lalala!"

He then sees Dustin and jogs over while waving.

"Justin! Justin, my friend!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Very lost about what the hell happened yesterday, pretty sure she woke up from a dream and everything was fine.

~ Noeleen is backstage on a crate flicking through a magazine bored
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam wrote:

I hope you saw my promo where I said A-Rod and Elias would be on commentary. If not, then the grease is gonna hit the pan.

Sorry man, I was just told to write it, wasn't told about anything like that.

SPOILER

Twista XL, Nu-Centz and Grand Master Vanilla Thug Z are on commentary -- just for shit'n'gigs and so I can say nigga a lot. Maybe Cujo will edit A-Rod and Elias in somehow.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

Twista XL, Nu-Centz and Grand Master Vanilla Thug Z are on commentary -- just for shit'n'gigs and so I can say nigga a lot. Maybe Cujo will edit A-Rod and Elias in somehow.

So is Hazza telling you what to do and you're just writing it in, or are you having some creative input as well? Just because Hazza kind of promised me something and if he's just telling you what to do, then it's fine, but if not, I need to PM you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

So is Hazza telling you what to do and you're just writing it in, or are you having some creative input as well? Just because Hazza kind of promised me something and if he's just telling you what to do, then it's fine, but if not, I need to PM you.

Harry ain't tellin' us shit after I bound-and-gagged him, then threw him into that river. Now it's all about da real nuqqas - me, Adam, and Cujo! Uh, son! You should PM us, though.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

SPOILER

Harry ain't tellin' us shit after I bound-and-gagged him, then threw him into that river. Now it's all about da real nuqqas - me, Adam, and Cujo! Uh, son! You should PM us, though.

Yeah PM us all and we'll fit it in man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next