The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug Empty
PostSubject: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug New_ef11

INTRODUCTION
Spoiler:

ROSTER
Spoiler:

CHAMPIONS
Spoiler:

STAFF
Spoiler:

HALL OF FAGGOTS FAME
Spoiler:

SHIT TO KEEP YOU UPDATED
Spoiler:

RULES & APPLICATION
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dancing Blacker on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am

Extra space. You're a fag.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 am

Post or I'll murder your parents.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 am

I just came.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

Faggots should post moar.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 am

Kyle O'Rapely arrives and does some shit.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:38 am

Harry Jones is hangin' out at the EFNW HQ.

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 am

*Robert Cairo's in his office, not doing anything on a Saturday night because college sucks*

*El Amazo is at Taco Bell, not doing anything on a Saturday night because college sucks*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 am

Fuck wrote:
*Robert Cairo's in his office, not doing anything on a Saturday night because college sucks*

*El Amazo is at Taco Bell, not doing anything on a Saturday night because college sucks*
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!", shouts Amazo's Tag Team Partner, Matt Xtreme.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!", shouts Amazo's Tag Team Partner, Matt Xtreme.
Amazo: *Tortilla crumbs around his mask* Eh...eated? Soy learn English, Mr. Matt.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 am

Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Amazo: *Tortilla crumbs around his mask* Eh...eated? Soy learn English, Mr. Matt.
Matt Xtreme: "We are supposed to be on the plane for New York City ... NOW! How are we supposed to defeat Fight Money for the Gold in a ... TACO BELL?!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 am

Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Matt Xtreme: "We are supposed to be on the plane for New York City ... NOW! How are we supposed to defeat Fight Money for the Gold in a ... TACO BELL?!"
Amazo: *Shoves a taco in Matt's hand* No, no. Terminal es diez foot away. We go now, si?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Amazo: *Shoves a taco in Matt's hand* No, no. Terminal es diez foot away. We go now, si?
Matt Xtreme: "You are THIS close to being fired, Amazo!"

Both men leave the Taco Bell and walk towards the terminal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 am

Kira wrote:

TBC by anyone.

But here comes Jimmy Sanchez.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug L1eTL

Yea, that's Jimmy Sanchez now.

"Harry..."

*Jimmy poses*

"I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A JOB!"

*Bravo Pose*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 am

Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Amazo: Why fire Señor Amazo?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 am

WHO'S READY FOR INTERACTIVE ANARCHY, FAGGOTS~!!??

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug InteractiveAnarchy2012
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:55 am

:# wrote:
Kira wrote:

TBC by anyone.

"Harry..."

*Jimmy poses*

*Bravo Pose*
Harry Jones: "And I am in dire need a new mother because mine is dead ... Well, she is more alive than your wrestling career, but I digress. What are your talents?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 am

What the fuck is the card for the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 am

Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Amazo: Why fire Señor Amazo?
Matt Xtreme: "Because you are a minority who works for me; and if you don't start doing your job then I will be forced to replace you!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

The card is on the "Interactive Anarchy Voting Thread", son
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 am

Fuck wrote:
What the fuck is the card for the PPV?

Don't fight a stranger in the alps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:04 am

Kira wrote:
:# wrote:
Kira wrote:

TBC by anyone.

"Harry..."

*Jimmy poses*

*Bravo Pose*
Harry Jones: "And I am in dire need a new mother because mine is dead ... Well, she is more alive than your wrestling career, but I digress. What are your talents?"

Jimmy puts on a mask.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug 1476_El_Generico

"I am a man of many talents..."

Jimmy then reaches over and magically pulls a quarter out from behind Harry's ear.

"I can also do this..."

Jimmy then quickly makes an origami giraffe.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 am

Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting backstage staring into a mirror giving himself filthy looks because he's feuding with himself. He tells himself that it was just a typo on the main thread of EFNW, what ever the fuck that means. Casey turns and mumble to himself: 'I'm keeping my eyes on you...'. Casey then wakes up after dozing off in his hotel room in New York thinking what kind of fucking weird dream he just had.

"Probably just Surge messing with my dreams... still not as bad as the one time he made it that long dream where I went with my girlfriend to the fair and we went on a ferris wheel. Then she started laughing weird and turned around and she.. still looked like a girl but it was Tim..."

Casey stares into space for a moment before shaking his head and stretching."

"But life goes on, Riff is still my bitch, Surge is still a rapist, Noeleen is still a pedophile, Harry is still 12 and I have the match of my life tomorrow... fuck yeah."

Casey gets up and heads towards the door and grabs a Boston Redsox hat to piss of the New Yorkers on his way to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:41 am

Backstage, Bill Mayne is preening himself for the camera, when his interviewees come into view. The crowd boo loudly as Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are revealed to be the next men to earn camera time on this EFNW show and as soon as they are revealed, Elias grabs the mic off Mayne and hands it to A-Rod, before shoving Bill out of the picture, allowing Angel to speak to the audience.

AR: As you all saw last week on EFNW, the era of Marcus Kane is over. And who else but El Nino Maravilla, Angel Rodriguez, to end that era. So finally, finally, I can concentrate on regaining what is rightfully mine and that is the EFNW World title that I never had my contractually obligated rematch for. So this week, at Interactive Anarchy, Cyrus Black defends his title against Casey Anomaly, but to make sure that both men know I am aiming for the title around the winner's waist, I am going to join the commentary for that match and offer my knowledge and insight. And to make sure that neither of you try to attack me while I'm merely a spectator at ringside, Victor here will be at ringside also. Victor.

Angel passes the microphone to Elias.

VE: And if either one of you tries to attack me, I'm gonna put you through a one-way street to pain.

Elias stares at the camera, as Angel smiles and pats him on the shoulder, the signal for both men to leave and end the segment.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 am

The camera man heads to the back where he see's Alex Nova in his ring gear training for the upcoming pay-per-view--Interactive Anarchy. He is doing some shit to a bag then with all his strength puts some dents in it, and rips it open so sand pours out. He leans against the wall dripping with sweat as he looks into the camera.

"A tables match...something I'm familiar with myself.."

Nova then backs off the wall and does a few bench presses in the corner and after sits up on the bench with his head down, still dripping with sweat, and a look of concern and deep concentration upon his face

"Look how far I've came.. look at the obstacles thrown in front of me."

A man walks in and Nova stands up--shakes hands with him and they talk for a bit as the camera still rolls. They head into the octagon set up in Nova's gym and practice a few moves of different martial art forms. Nova after that's finished--turns to the camera as he leans on the cage...

"I'm not going to let one man..change all that!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The camera scene then changes to a preview of the pay-per-view and all these cools effects and what not , and after that we come from it, Nova sitting with an interviewer, on a couch in a room. His training session is done, and he's wearing black shorts, with a white under Armour shirt.

Interviewer
Quote :
Ladies and gentleman, we are live here today in an undisclosed location, with your current reigning Revolution champion--Alex Nova. Alex thank you for taking some time off here to join us. We see that you are quite busy with training for your match with Riff. We have a few questions, so if you will just sit back and answer them however you please. You are reminded that this is recorded and a good chance go out to your opponent, so we advise you to not go over board with this like in the past. Nova first question; as we begin, you know today is the big day I'm sure. What are some of the things that went through your mind when you figured out you will be squaring off with Radley in a tables match?

Alex Nova
Quote :
No problem, and I understand.. now first, you know, being completely honest, I had no idea we were going to square off in a tables match up until now, when you said it. So it is a big surprise, but I can handle it, and I'm sure that's not his first choice of matches going into this gig dancing in the ring with me. As you know in the past I have a lot of victories, and most have come from drilling an opponent through a table. And I wouldn't blame Riff if he stepped out of this match while he still can. But he's a tough customer, you know. He wont back down, it reminds me of the good ole days in NAWA, and it'll be a classic for me whether I win or lose.

Interviewer
Quote :
Alright, now Alex as you know anything can happen in EFNW, is Riff any different from the rest of your opponents or rivals here on EFNW since you came?

Alex Nova
Quote :
Different in what way? The harsh and negative comments directed to insult me? Or just being complete dumb asses at what they do. They're all the same. Let me narrow it down. Riff Radley, I don't blame the guy, I came out a couple nights ago, and exchanged words with him, and he got the best of me, and you know; nobody rarely does that. I've always had the skill on the mic, don't care who agrees or not, but I did. Um, these guys in EFNW help me, if anything to get better, and to fix my errors, and where I've gone wrong, so later on I know what I did and I fix it. But everyone's different and that's part of this whole professional wrestling gig. If you're like someone else, or are trying to be like someone else, chances of you getting somewhere far in this business are slim to none. Riff, he's not different, but he's not the same either. Kevin Evans is still at the top of my list, and probably always will be since just a quick glance at that guy makes me puke. But he is similar to Kevin in one way. And not just Kevin but generally anyone who is, or wants to face me. All they want is to beat me, and they're so cocky about it, being the challenger you have a right to be confident, but as the champion my attitude changes 24/7 and I could be angry one day, then come in a good mood the next, and the fans totally roll with it. Fuck all that heel talk, face talk everyone's saying. So here's how I'll answer that question: Riff is not different than the rest of my opponents, by WANTING to beat me, but by not capitalizing on opportunities in the ring, just watch. And he is different because of the simple fact he wants to wrestle, and stay active on the mic. Which anyone rarely does these days, I mean its lacking, and yet these men get what they want.

Interviewer
Quote :
The tables match you have at Interactive Anarchy, will be a really good match--and the fans will definitely be looking forward to every second of it. You two are two young, brash, and talented superstars, are you at all nervous?

Alex Nova
Quote :
Nervous, no. Anxious, yes. See I'm in that state now where, I'm on my toes, because I don't know what this kid brings to the table, and I think he feels the same way, honestly, I can tell you, there's nobody in the back that will go out to the view confident. We're all nervous in a different way. Then of course there's Surge, but hey that's a whole other story. But back to the question, no I'm not nervous at all. I'm looking forward to actually see what talents this kid possesses in his arsenal, and I want to know how he fights, and just go with the flow, whatever happens; happens. And when the bell rings, at the end of tonight one of us will have our hand raised, while the other walks to the back with his head held low, and his balls sagged to their toes, because everything that's been said and done has come tumbling down on their hopes and dreams. Of course I'm talking about Riff. Like I told him, I don't care about loosing this title, or quite frankly the match at that.

Interviewer
Quote :
Yes, everyone is confused about what you meant about that, not caring.. the man who was mostly taken aback, by that response was your opponent Riff. Tell everyone what you mean by that.

Alex Nova
Quote :
Well you know what I mean by saying that, but I'll give you a little detail. You see; after I lost the title the first time, the Revolution championship, I forget who I defended it against, I think it was Cairo, but he walked by me the night before the show was held, and he said, that he didn't care if he won or lost the title, because it is not his main focus. And as of right now, the Revolution championship has already been added to the list of titles I've acquired, and I don't need it the third time. After though, I would like to set focus to something more higher in the value level, and more BIGGER and better. The EFNW world title. See, I came here, wanting to accomplish this: capture every title. After that, I stay for a while, and proudly consider release, from EFNW, and request, a hall of fame introduction, and live happily ever after. Well that's not the case. Apparently you have to be better than that, I don't know, maybe I'm not ready yet, baby steps, and I will achieve that goal, someday.

Interviewer
Quote :
Speaking of goals, and dreams shattered, talk about your match with Cyrus, and some things that you shouldn't have done, or done better.

Alex Nova
Quote :
I'm gonna go out into the open here, and generally tell you everything, I should've done when I came here, and should not have. First off, I have always had that dream when I was a kid, of being this cocky superstar, who wanted everything his way. He got it with the ladies, he got the titles.. And I soon tried all that. Most of it worked. But it takes time. When I first came to EFNW, you could tell, I was not going to be liked that much, by anyone. I was judged, nobody knew me, nobody had any doubts in their mind that I could become the face of this company one day, or hell even crawl out of the heap I was in when first arriving as a noob. Quickly I became recognized, competing in EFNW I started feuding with Kevin Evans, and I bought my girlfriend, who to this day, is the reason I started off slowly. But anyways, on EFNW I had my thing with Evans, and then over on CWW where I was also competing; I was on a ROLL. So on two companies, I started being seen as a dangerous competitor, and a ruthless man. Then after going undefeated in CWW for a couple weeks, and beating Evans in a match. I was spotted by ECCW. and they took me in. They accepted me, and were not afraid to call me their own. Right now ,I like the management over there, the atmosphere is BIG, and here too, so I would be in a tough spot choosing between the two of them, If I had to.

Interviewer
Quote :
Alex you kind of avoided the question there.. not sure if you did so intentionally or what not, but Cyrus?

Alex Nova
Quote :
Oh no no, I heard you loud and clear. I just had to get some things off my chest. Now Cyrus Black, the match everyone saw was my chance to prove I was better....! I was not. Obviously, I was not ready. The crowd knew it, Cyrus knew it, hell even I knew it. I'm not ready for him yet. There's guys to this very day who ARE ready and some who are not ready for Black. Casey Anomaly, best of luck to you. And Harry Jones, had a few matches, those guys and a few others that are BIG names in my head and the rest of the fans... they are ready, and you see all the hard work and dedication you have to put yourself up against all to beat this one guy. He's like the pinnacle of EFNW, and the rest of the companies. He is the true test, to whether you belong in the rookie stage, the mid card stage or truly are--main event material. So he pretty much divides the classes, let's face it.. the mans a legend.

Interviewer
Quote :
Alright thank you Alex for your time, we appreciate it, maybe get back to training for your match, and goodluck.

Alex Nova
Quote :
No problem, and thanks.

The camera dims to pitch black, and as it does after the pay-per-view preview airs again, and that closes the segment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next