The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, prepping for his big grudge match with harry Jones.*

Cyrus Black approaches Dustin Shore, wearing the EFNW World Title

Cyrus Black: I need a favor, Shore.
*Shore raises an eyebrow.*

Dustin Shore: If it's the kind you can lay out for me before I say yes, go for it.

Cyrus Black: I'll do you one better...it's something you were probably going to do anyway. I want you to finish what you started and end Harry Jones.

Dustin looks at him a bit strangely as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Let me explain. I don't have any problem facing Harry should he manage to beat you. I'd just prefer not to. The man's a virus infecting EFNW. This company will be a whole hell of a lot better off if he was gone. And being the EFNW World Champion, I have a vested interest in this company's well-being. So that's it...kill Harry Jones. That's all I want from you.
Dustin Shore: As if I didn't have enough incentive to put down the man who threatened my career, the EFNW World Champion has asked me. I wouldn't dream of letting you down. In return, you've got to beat Rodriguez. You leveled the playing field by playing off his pride, you've got a better chance than I first thought. But still, I hope you beat him. I'd like the opportunity to rectify my loss at Powerplay last year. That's all I want. So let's both agree to get the job done on Sunday, and we'll go from there.

Cyrus Black: Hell, I was going to brutalize Angel Rodriguez out of principle, so you don't have to worry about that. And I have to admit...as much as I didn't like you when I first met you, you're growing on me. If nothing else, you don't try to hide your true nature. You are pretty much who you present yourself to be, and I can respect that. So yeah, I won't mind having to fight and beat you again after Path to Power. Truth knows I don't mind a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, prepping for his big grudge match with harry Jones.*

Dustin Shore: If it's the kind you can lay out for me before I say yes, go for it.

Cyrus Black: I'll do you one better...it's something you were probably going to do anyway. I want you to finish what you started and end Harry Jones.

Cyrus Black: Let me explain. I don't have any problem facing Harry should he manage to beat you. I'd just prefer not to. The man's a virus infecting EFNW. This company will be a whole hell of a lot better off if he was gone. And being the EFNW World Champion, I have a vested interest in this company's well-being. So that's it...kill Harry Jones. That's all I want from you.
Dustin Shore: As if I didn't have enough incentive to put down the man who threatened my career, the EFNW World Champion has asked me. I wouldn't dream of letting you down. In return, you've got to beat Rodriguez. You leveled the playing field by playing off his pride, you've got a better chance than I first thought. But still, I hope you beat him. I'd like the opportunity to rectify my loss at Powerplay last year. That's all I want. So let's both agree to get the job done on Sunday, and we'll go from there.

Cyrus Black: Hell, I was going to brutalize Angel Rodriguez out of principle, so you don't have to worry about that. And I have to admit...as much as I didn't like you when I first met you, you're growing on me. If nothing else, you don't try to hide your true nature. You are pretty much who you present yourself to be, and I can respect that. So yeah, I won't mind having to fight and beat you again after Path to Power. Truth knows I don't mind a challenge.
*Dustin chuckles a bit at the last part.*

Dustin Shore: I wouldn't dream of just rolling over for you. But it's a little arrogant to say you'd beat me again. I've heard it said that the Truth is written by the winners, and becomes history. Maybe Truth knows I'll give you more than a challenge, huh? Maybe I'll make some history, tomorrow and after. But, not if I'm not ready. If you'll pardon me, champ, I've got a workout I'd like to knock out, so I'll be in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*Dustin chuckles a bit at the last part.*

Dustin Shore: I wouldn't dream of just rolling over for you. But it's a little arrogant to say you'd beat me again. I've heard it said that the Truth is written by the winners, and becomes history. Maybe Truth knows I'll give you more than a challenge, huh? Maybe I'll make some history, tomorrow and after. But, not if I'm not ready. If you'll pardon me, champ, I've got a workout I'd like to knock out, so I'll be in the gym.

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: You might be right. But then again, there's a funny thing about history...it tends to repeat itself. We'll see if you're strong enough to defy that, hmm? Anyway, you take care of your business, and I'll take care of mine. And whatever twists and turns the Road has in store for you and I...well, we'll sort that out when it becomes an more pressing issue.

Cyrus turns and starts walking away, saying as he heads down the hall.

Cyrus Black: I wasn't kidding, either! You'd better kill Harry. Otherwise he'll keep coming back like a bad case of herpes!
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Goddamnit did u make it yet u fucking fuck
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

Fade in.

Gangradesh: "I will end him, my lord! People like him are the reason the industry is in such as desperate state. He focuses on nothing but himself, sire. He only worries only about how he can improve his own personal standings in the social structure while turning a blind eye to plight of the industry."

Gangradesh pauses briefly to draw in a deep breath and collect his thoughts. The true meaning behind his words is not lost on the disciple, for he knows that he truly is the one responsible for reverting the industry back to it's original state of purity. Gangradesh looks at the unidentified hooded man and then begins to talk.

Gangradesh: "We all know that his ultimate priority is and always will be his own well being. He is a man that would gladly abuse and destroy the innocent to further his own gains. As a devoted believer in your preachings, however, it is my responsibility to defend those whom are innocent and weak. Right now the industry is weakened and in peril, therefore I must stand forth and protect it with all my might."

The hooded man pensively gazes into the distance looking somewhat concerned for the well-being of his most loyal disciple.

Hooded Man: "Gangradesh ... you have been a loyal servant. Mm, yes, very loyal indeed. Therefore, it is my duty to warn you that human society is a fearsome enemy. People have been tainted by the poison of sin right to their very core. As a result, this wrestling industry is being forced to suffer. However let it be known, destiny has ordained that you are to be the one who causes purity anew. I'm trusting you, Gangradesh."

Gangradesh: "Yes, sire."

Hooded Man: "People are ignorant. You will encounter no support or encouragement, yet you must continue to fight in the name of faith!"

Gangradesh: "Yes, sire."

Hooded Man: "Now, go! You do not have much time!"

Gangradesh: "Yes, sire!"

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 am

OT: Thoughts, anyone?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 am

So, CHIKARA show was yesterday, and it was pretty decent. I guess Cujo and I will get PtP up later today or some shit. Cyrus, I'd like to talk to you prior, though.

And Harry, if you actually want me to do anything with this faggotry, you'll have to tell me about it. This goes for everyone - you want something done, you need to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
So, CHIKARA show was yesterday, and it was pretty decent. I guess Cujo and I will get PtP up later today or some shit. Cyrus, I'd like to talk to you prior, though.

And Harry, if you actually want me to do anything with this faggotry, you'll have to tell me about it. This goes for everyone - you want something done, you need to talk to me.
Aight, get on FB. Any feedback on the segments?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 am

OFF They have my interest, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:54 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:

Answer me shit dick.

Ill fuck u till ur nose bleeds homey
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:

I'm available to help bruv.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

A huge flash of LIGHT emerges from the entrance way on the stage, and the fans are blinded by it. Alex Nova emerges from the flash of light and after it clears it shows his face, as he is wearing two contact lenses, A pure white lens in his left eye, and a black one on the right eye. He walks down the ramp the same way, with the Revolution title on his shoulder, he stops for a moment and looks at a sign near-by that says Riff will beat Nova.. he chuckles and hands the man an Ace of Spades card, and just raises a finer and points it at his title. He walks down the ramp, and the man is confused, because he's retarded and doesn't know what that means. Nova walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring and demands a mic.

"I'm ALIVEEE, I'm alive and ready and boy am I hungry. I'm hungry to take out RIFF RADLEY, and make it clear who the most dominant superstar is in the history of EFNW, I will do things to Riff that I have not yet tried to do. I will put my career on the line in this match..."

He pauses after that sentence and whispers into the mic just enough so the crowd can hear it..

"Not literally but you know what I mean..?"

He nods and adjusts his title

"No, I will put on one hell of a show, and by the end of the night, ONE OF US, will come out victorious, and to be completely honest not even I know how this one will pan out. I'm sorry Riff, but last week you cut a cute little promo, and I wasn't even in the building, how embarrassing I had some papers to sign, to make the match official, else we wouldn't even have this match, so be grateful.. now that I am here, let us TALK. Let's cut some heat into this, before the big event huh? As you can see, I'm not acting the same, I have different theme music, little dark and eerie =, and I've added these contact lenses simply to throw you off, because that's what I do, I like to get inside your head Riff, I play YOU like a violin, and let's be honest that music you have is quite elegant, and can intimidate Surge for Christ sake. Lets get back onto topic shall we? Our match at the PPV will be a Nowhere to hide match, and you know it's no surprise they're looking for ANY match or ANY stipulation to add to the mix, to see how well I can handle it, or whether I will come out on top or not.. it's all a big game for them. They are testing me throwing all these obstacles in my way, seeing if I can avoid them, sort of when you take ants for example, and spray them in water and see if they can swim... so in this game, I'M the ant, and whoever is controlling this show is the boy spraying the water. I don't care what people say about me, no words will put me down, or even stop me from jumping over these so called 'obstacles'. Riffs hard effort to try and knock me off the mountain is coming to a halt. His dreams about capturing every title, now that he's won the prized international title..has also come to an abrupt HALT. I don't NEED titles to prove I'm the better man. I know I'm EFNWs rising star, and I'm almost to the point of my career where I can say "I'm ready for anything.." ALMOST. The only thing that stands in my way is Riff Radley.. "

He raises his head and chuckles menacingly

"I DON'T KNOWWWW, what your problem is with me Riff, you're like an annoying mosquito on a hot summer night, that won't get the hell off my arm, and then more It sucks, the more I want to slap it silly.. You my friend are like a leech that is stuck on my arm, a worthless, slimy, disgusting, no good leech that WANTS but cannot GET. EFNW is indeed my birth ground, it's where I opened my wings and began to fly, and then a guy named Riff Radley walks in like he owns the place and wants TO TAKE TAKE TAKEEEE............but cannot GET. See Riff, there are a lot of people who think you can do it.. they think that you have what it takes to shut my mouth up. But when you beat me in a match, it doesn't shut me up. I come back. When you pin me I come back. When you 'end my career' I COME BACK. I will always be here.. that is unless.........You kill me. But that's not going to happen is it? IS IT?! Cause if you kill me, you go to jail, and you know who wins the battle after you've gone to jail?? That's right, Alex Nova. At that point I have worked my way into your head that you could not take it anymore, and I won. That's what's going to happen possibly tonight if you drop your guard Riff. If you turn your back on the bull you receive the horns, in a place that will not be too pleasant. Do I intimidate you Riff?.. where are ya boy? I want to see the look on your face like it always is.. you're bound to come stomping out here to that elegant but 'scary' music with the violins trying to INSULT ME, but it won't work. You see I have this special power that you don't have,. I'm a little bit smarter.. you see, I can take criticism. I don't care about you.. I don't care what in gods name you've accomplished in the past, I don't care what title you hold now.. the fact of the matter is; I'm BETTER THAN YOU."

The crowd boo's at Alex and he nods and paces back an fourth in the ring

" HISSSSSSSS HISSSS HIISSSS I'm like a freakin snake Riff, you know?! I can be deadly, and I can be gentle. Tonight, I'm a Fuckkiin Rattlesnake. You come close, you are bound to get hit with my poison, and you are sure as hell bound to crumble to the ground and get hurt. Just a heads up, I'm not the one who pays for your medical bill, so it's your choice whether you still want to continue in this match or not, and I don't blame you if you walk down that path of stupidity and bring your friend George so he can follow your shadow, while you control him like Gepetto and he walks around like Pinocchio his nose turn upright and shoved so far up your ass you don't know what you're doing. Let's make things a little bit interesting shall we? Now.. my girlfriend Zoey is not booked in a match, and hasn't for a while so, here's the deal, you bring your good friend George, and I bring Zoey.. so the playing field is even. ORRRR you can decline every preposition I make, and be such a douche like you always are and go on with the advantage.....YES YES YES... I'm going to do just that. Go ahead.. bring George, and I'll come down by myself, against you, and quite possibly a turning point when George stumbles down to the ring.. real threat. In case you're not familiar with my work, I am a master in extreme matches. In the past I've put on a world of hurt for every opponent that has tried to take me out the same way you're doing..."

Alex lowers the mic, and leans against the ropes while twirling the card in his hand

"Riff my friend,, your time is almost up, and soon you will join the many superstars who have also tried to do what you're trying to do.. and I will enjoy putting a beating on you in front of MILLIONS of people watching. Doesn't matter if the odds are stacked against me.. but I will find a way to prevail and I guarantee IT..."

*Riff can interfere if he wishes.....*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 am

^ Big props for your choice of theme song, Nova.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks man, it just all fit together.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am

OT- Is there, anything I can improve on for next time lol ?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Cyrus Black is texting Riff, Casey, Surge, and Twista regarding PNH shiz. Like seriously, make sure you get your shiz in.

Afterwards, he can be found sitting in his locker room.

-------

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=2319
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40