The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Wait...I see it now...you, Amazo, and me vs Matt Xtreme, Angel Rodriguez, and that giant sack of crap he calls his bodyguard! That's a money match right there!

Kyle O'Rapely: "Oh buddy! What a match! The three of us, against them three losers! That'd for sure raise them ratings! Everyone would be happy, except for them .. Ahahaha. I like the way you think, fella."
*O'Rapely pats Cyrus on the back.*

Cyrus's grin immediately turns into a scowl.

Cyrus Black: You just touched me...nobody touches the champ. I kill people for touching me.

Cyrus is completely deadpan as Kyle looks on confused...that is, until Cyrus starts laughing.

Cyrus Black: Hahaha! Just joking. Yeah, it'd solve your problems and a few of my own. Hopefully the great and glorious management team overhears this and knows what to do...

Cyrus turns and looks at the security camera.

Kyle O'Rapely turns as his stomach turns to butterflies, until he figures out Cyrus was just kidding. O'Rapely breaths deeply, then laughs.
"Sounds good fella!"
Kyle takes off his mask and sets it on a crate.
"Let's hope they do. .. Wait .. Wanna see something funny. Haha."
Kyle picks up his luchador mask, before looking at the security camera.

Cyrus crosses his arms, waiting to see something funny.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Rape Cat wrote:

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!1 PARTAY AT SCOTT GONE'S!!

Scott: "YEA, BITCHES! LET'S POP OPEN SOME CHAMP-PAGNE!!"

Scott breaks the top of a bottle off and sprays it into the air so it goes all over his bitches.

Scott: "YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~~"

In case you're wondering, no, he does not hear Cyrus. Oh, and he's still wearing the chain-mail. And Dustin Shore is still there too. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA~

Cyrus figures that Scott Gone can't hear him since he's either drunk or high, so he grabs a stagehand to deliver a message to Gone. A message that he carves into the stagehand's back prison-style.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Wait...I see it now...you, Amazo, and me vs Matt Xtreme, Angel Rodriguez, and that giant sack of crap he calls his bodyguard! That's a money match right there!

Kyle O'Rapely: "Oh buddy! What a match! The three of us, against them three losers! That'd for sure raise them ratings! Everyone would be happy, except for them .. Ahahaha. I like the way you think, fella."
*O'Rapely pats Cyrus on the back.*

Cyrus's grin immediately turns into a scowl.

Cyrus Black: You just touched me...nobody touches the champ. I kill people for touching me.

Cyrus is completely deadpan as Kyle looks on confused...that is, until Cyrus starts laughing.

Cyrus Black: Hahaha! Just joking. Yeah, it'd solve your problems and a few of my own. Hopefully the great and glorious management team overhears this and knows what to do...

Cyrus turns and looks at the security camera.

Kyle O'Rapely turns as his stomach turns to butterflies, until he figures out Cyrus was just kidding. O'Rapely breaths deeply, then laughs.
"Sounds good fella!"
Kyle takes off his mask and sets it on a crate.
"Let's hope they do. .. Wait .. Wanna see something funny. Haha."
Kyle picks up his luchador mask, before looking at the security camera.

Cyrus crosses his arms, waiting to see something funny.

Kyle O'Rapely opens the crate and gets out a can of red spray paint. He climbs up ontop of the crate and places the luchador mask on the camera.
"Now, what to do with this spray paint?"
Kyle thinks ...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!1 PARTAY AT SCOTT GONE'S!!

Scott: "YEA, BITCHES! LET'S POP OPEN SOME CHAMP-PAGNE!!"

Scott breaks the top of a bottle off and sprays it into the air so it goes all over his bitches.

Scott: "YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~~"

In case you're wondering, no, he does not hear Cyrus. Oh, and he's still wearing the chain-mail. And Dustin Shore is still there too. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA~

Cyrus figures that Scott Gone can't hear him since he's either drunk or high, so he grabs a stagehand to deliver a message to Gone. A message that he carves into the stagehand's back prison-style.

Cyrus, using his trusty rusty railroad spike, just starts to stab away at the stage-hand's back. His sreams echo through the hallways as other staff run away! But Cyrus isn't done! He stabs the shit out of O'Rapely next! Next thing you know, Cyrus is murdering everyone! He's gone from the most loved World Champ in current wrestling to the most murderous motherfucker! Comparable to Ed Gein and all those niggas!

Scott: "...and that..."

Scott Gone puts down a folder full of papers in front of Warren Peace and Aidan Steryo, who he's having a meeting with.

Scott: "...is my idea to turn Cyrus heel."

Aidan: "I love it!"

Warren looks at both men.

Warren: "Alright, when we took control of this company, we wanted it to go into a better direction. Travis Jones had his talent beating the excrement out of each-other. This is murder."

Scott: "So...no?"

Warren: "No."

Scott goes back to partying! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 am

Matt Nowhere is sitting in the back of the party drink a 40 oz. by himself. His hand is in his pants and he is growing a beard. He is sad and shit cause hes only got one nut yo. He shouldn't have slept with that 14 year old prostitute when the X Complex came to Asia. Damn it. Fuck. Dicks. Guyliner is for queers. Fuck. One ball. Gotta Catch Em All. He did. Only left with one ball. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam wrote:
Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are looking for somebody to face Cyrus Black this week.

Twista XL smokes a spliff.

Elias points out Twista and Angel nods, before walking over to Twista, making sure to keep some distance because of the lit spliff.

AR: Twista, my disadvantaged hood-rat, how would you like to face Cyrus Black one more time?

Twista: Listen, A-Rod, as much as I don't like you, if it gets me onto the card, I'll do that shit. I'll lay a beatin' on Cy's ass. Just remember who weakened him. Later, dawg.

Twista nods at A-Rod and walks on making sure to blow smoke in the face off Elias on his way.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are looking for somebody to face Cyrus Black this week.

Twista XL smokes a spliff.

Elias points out Twista and Angel nods, before walking over to Twista, making sure to keep some distance because of the lit spliff.

AR: Twista, my disadvantaged hood-rat, how would you like to face Cyrus Black one more time?

Twista: Listen, A-Rod, as much as I don't like you, if it gets me onto the card, I'll do that shit. I'll lay a beatin' on Cy's ass. Just remember who weakened him. Later, dawg.

Twista nods at A-Rod and walks on making sure to blow smoke in the face off Elias on his way.

Elias goes to charge off after Twista, but Angel stops him.

AR: Calm down, Victor. We've just got Cyrus an opponent who will take him to his limits. We're in control. Now, let's hit the gym, so I can prepare for my match, whoever that will be against.

Angel and Elias head for the gym.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville nods at Casey's comment.

"The 3XW World Heavyweight title has been through many intense battles and has been responsible for massive battles that have changed lives forever. It's the reason I'm so proud of my ability to hold onto the title as its last champion" he says

Casey motions to himself in a proud way.

"Still the first ever multitime 3XW Champion and the only other man to do it besides me is Cyrus. There have been a few names who have tarnished the title but we will not name names.."

He coughs and says something along the lines of Tim Taylor or Riff Radley, or even both.

"Don't worry mate, not everyone can retire with it on their first try" Neville replies
Casey shrugs

"It is what it is.

He thinks for a moment and chuckles.

"Any one try coming to you for a match for that?"

Ryan shakes his head

"No, its not an actual title here that anyone can just earn a shot for. I have to agree to it since I own the belt. Sort of a Ric Flair situation where I didn't get my deposit back." he says as he pats the plate of the title.

"Actually I think it would be great if I got a shot at the EFNW World Champion, I'd not only be undefeated but also undisputed" Neville says as he daydreams of himself walking down to the ring with a world title on each shoulder.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Scott Gone is doing get-the-show-up-today stuff.

Surge is fucking hookers.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Twista texts Cyrus;

PUT ME OVER MAN

ooc - Twista's new gimmick is smashing kayfabe and politcking in the hope of turning around his recent lose streak xoxo
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Walking past a few of the locker rooms and passes Surge's and hears moans and heavy thuds. She pulls a disgusted look as she hears this.

That is gross.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Walking past a few of the locker rooms and passes Surge's and hears moans and heavy thuds. She pulls a disgusted look as she hears this.

That is gross.

Noeleen just stands there, and it keeps going, and going, and going, and going. And then it goes some more. There must be like, 7 chicks in there. Fuck, man.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen just stands there, and it keeps going, and going, and going, and going. And then it goes some more. There must be like, 7 chicks in there. Fuck, man.
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen knocks on the door and yells

SHUT UP SURGE.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Adam wrote:
Twista texts Cyrus;

PUT ME OVER MAN

ooc - Twista's new gimmick is smashing kayfabe and politcking in the hope of turning around his recent lose streak xoxo

Cyrus texts Twista:

"PUT YOU OVER WHAT? A BRIDGE? A CLIFF? YOU HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC WHEN YOU'RE ASKING ME TO HELP YOU COMMIT SUICIDE"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!"

Noeleen hears a crash- BLAM!! A mini-fridge comes flying through the top half of the door!!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen hears a crash- BLAM!! A mini-fridge comes flying through the top half of the door!!
Noeleen Phoenix

Moves out of the way of the flying fridge through the door and peaks through the gap it made and see's all these random hookers about.

SURGE YOU'RE A LONELY GUY.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Moves out of the way of the flying fridge through the door and peaks through the gap it made and see's all these random hookers about.

Surge walks over to Noeleen, wearing a pair of Will Williams underwear, as some Asian chick hangs off his back. Oh, and he's drinking some Tentacle Grape Cola.

"Oh... Come to join the party or what?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Surge walks over to Noeleen, wearing a pair of Will Williams underwear, as some Asian chick hangs off his back. Oh, and he's drinking some Tentacle Grape Cola.

Noeleen Phoenix

I rather not. I have other people to let our my sexual urges with. Not with you and asians.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

I rather not. I have other people to let our my sexual urges with. Not with you and asians.

"We're married, though."

Surge shows his right hand, and points to Noeleen's, where there are...WEDDING RINGS~!! AAAAAHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"We're married, though."

Surge shows his right hand, and points to Noeleen's, where there are...WEDDING RINGS~!! AAAAAHHHH!!!
Noeleen Phoenix

ERM WE'RE NOT MARRIED.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"We're married, though."

Noeleen Phoenix

ERM WE'RE NOT MARRIED.

Surge shows his ring again.

"My ring."

He points to Noeleen's ring.

"Your ring. Us. Married."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"We're married, though."

Noeleen Phoenix

ERM WE'RE NOT MARRIED.

"My ring."

Noeleen Phoenix

Well if we were married then why are you fucking cheap hookers?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Rape Cat wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

That is gross.

Noeleen Phoenix

SHUT UP SURGE.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"We're married, though."

Noeleen Phoenix

ERM WE'RE NOT MARRIED.

"My ring."

Noeleen Phoenix

Well if we were married then why are you fucking cheap hookers?

"To get back at you for doing the same to that 12 year-old. I found him tied up in the basement, and a bunch of other...stuff. Why can't we do that...stuff?"

Surge's mask makes a sad face.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

I hate you, I really do Surge. I want to marry HARRY!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm

"Well, you married me first. And we have kids."

Surge pulls out a pocket watch, where he keeps a picture of their kids.

"And polygamy is illegal. Plus, I kicked Harry's ass a bunch of times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next