The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

@KillSurgeKill: People with 'Nova' in their name are gay. NovaKain, Alex Nova, Adolf Nova, so on...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

@LegendaryNightmare: @KillSurgeKill #PNHChampionforever #FuckNovas
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 pm

@ExiledTruth: I don't like hitting girls. But when Novas step up, I stomp Nova asses.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Kyle O'Rapely does some shit, in the building, while wearing a blue luchador mask.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Cyrus Black, having finished Tweeting for the day, is wandering around being just awesome in his champion-ish ways.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black, having finished Tweeting for the day, is wandering around being just awesome in his champion-ish ways.

Kyle O'Rapely walks past the Champion for the first time ever, and gets a wiff of his awesomeness. O'Rapely just stands infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely walks past the Champion for the first time ever, and gets a wiff of his awesomeness. O'Rapely just stands infront of him.

Cyrus Black: Um...can I help you with something? No offense, but I don't like guys staring at me unless they're in the crowd and they paid for a ticket.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Um...can I help you with something? No offense, but I don't like guys staring at me unless they're in the crowd and they paid for a ticket.

Kyle O'Rapely *In a really bad mexican/scottish accent*
"Oh. Sorry, Senoir. My Name, is Kyle O'Rapely, and I am one of the newest signees to EFNW .. Senoir .. You are the macho man, around here .. Senoir .. The head macho. The Senoir, of Senoirs. The Champion! And I hear you got some thug, and some other Amigo, and some black man, and some hardcore crack head, and some masked dude and some other dude all after your title? Senoir .."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"Oh. Sorry, Senoir. My Name, is Kyle O'Rapely, and I am one of the newest signees to EFNW .. Senoir .. You are the macho man, around here .. Senoir .. The head macho. The Senoir, of Senoirs. The Champion! And I hear you got some thug, and some other Amigo, and some black man, and some hardcore crack head, and some masked dude and some other dude all after your title? Senoir .."

Cyrus raises a suspicious eyebrow.

Cyrus Black: Riiiight...yeah, I do have a lot of people wanting to try and take my title from me. It comes with the territory. Um, pardon my bluntness, but what in the hell kind of accent is that?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Riiiight...yeah, I do have a lot of people wanting to try and take my title from me. It comes with the territory. Um, pardon my bluntness, but what in the hell kind of accent is that?

Kyle O'Rapely *laughs and laughs*
"Ah, I know how that feels! I was both the International, Tag Team and United Kingdoms' World Champion, all at the same time! It was rediculas! But now, I am in E-FN-DUB! And, you never know who is ganna come gunning for you next eh!? I am Scottish, Senoir .. But, I like to stay in character around here! OLE!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"Ah, I know how that feels! I was both the International, Tag Team and United Kingdoms' World Champion, all at the same time! It was rediculas! But now, I am in E-FN-DUB! And, you never know who is ganna come gunning for you next eh!? I am Scottish, Senoir .. But, I like to stay in character around here! OLE!"

Cyrus Black: I see. Well, your...committment to your character is impressive. So, who've you faced so far since coming to EFNW?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: I see. Well, your...committment to your character is impressive. So, who've you faced so far since coming to EFNW?

Kyle O'Rapely "Well, I destroyed that bitch, Peter Linch. Haha, He tapped out .. Then, when that douche, Matt Xtreme came out to attack my fellow Mexican, El Amazo, I saved the day, and sent that little pus' home! I've seen your work though. You've had some great matches Senoir. You just gotta know fella, I have some talent myself!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely "Well, I destroyed that bitch, Peter Linch. Haha, He tapped out .. Then, when that douche, Matt Xtreme came out to attack my fellow Mexican, El Amazo, I saved the day, and sent that little pus' home! I've seen your work though. You've had some great matches Senoir. You just gotta know fella, I have some talent myself!"

Cyrus Black: Oh, you're the one who saved Amazo from that jerk-off with dyslexia, Xtreme! I remember that...it brought a smile to my face. In fact, if all you did was go around and kill Matt Xtreme all the time, you'd end up being one of my favorite people ever. Guy annoys me in ways I never thought possible...I mean, "extreme" is spelled with an "e" in the front, damn it!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Kyle O'Rapely chuckles.
"I know, right fella!? I hate how he spells his name. Everytime I hear it, I feel like beating his face in more, and more. And, I guess I'll be at the top of your list Senoir, cause' I'm hoping, to get a match against Xtreme and his little punk ass friends, this week!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 pm

SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely chuckles.
"I know, right fella!? I hate how he spells his name. Everytime I hear it, I feel like beating his face in more, and more. And, I guess I'll be at the top of your list Senoir, cause' I'm hoping, to get a match against Xtreme and his little punk ass friends, this week!"

Cyrus Black: Wait, wait...Matt Xtreme has FRIENDS?! Why wasn't I told of this? Well, if this is clearly true, then you might need a little help in eviserating them. And since I've nothing except Angel Rodriguez on my plate, I'm got plenty of time on my hands...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 pm

and that's why I never post on EFNW anymore..
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Wait, wait...Matt Xtreme has FRIENDS?! Why wasn't I told of this? Well, if this is clearly true, then you might need a little help in eviserating them. And since I've nothing except Angel Rodriguez on my plate, I'm got plenty of time on my hands...

Kyle O'Rapely widens his eyes, in excitement.
"Are you saying that the World, fucking Champion is going to help me bash that little punks head in?! FUCK YEAH! And as far as his friends go fella, I think he just finds the first person on the side of the street, and gives em' some cash, that he makes, while giving some member of creative, a ... what do they call it? A mouthski?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely chuckles.

"Are you saying that the World, fucking Champion is going to help me bash that little punks head in?! FUCK YEAH! And as far as his friends go fella, I think he just finds the first person on the side of the street, and gives em' some cash, that he makes, while giving some member of creative, a ... what do they call it? A mouthski?"

Cyrus Black: Hell if I know...I don't give fellatio to get ahead in this business. I just go out and be the best wrestler walking the planet. But yeah, like I said...I've got time to kill before I kill Rodriguez at whatever the hell the next PPV's called. So if you need a hand stomping Matt Xtreme and his super-special friends, I can probably oblige.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Hell if I know...I don't give fellatio to get ahead in this business. I just go out and be the best wrestler walking the planet. But yeah, like I said...I've got time to kill before I kill Rodriguez at whatever the hell the next PPV's called. So if you need a hand stomping Matt Xtreme and his super-special friends, I can probably oblige.

Kyle O'Rapely smiles.
"Maybe, we can talk someone into some 6 Man Tag Team Action? Me, You and El Amazo against Matt Xtreme, and his super-special .. slow .. Friends!"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Cyrus Black: Wait...I see it now...you, Amazo, and me vs Matt Xtreme, Angel Rodriguez, and that giant sack of crap he calls his bodyguard! That's a money match right there!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Wait...I see it now...you, Amazo, and me vs Matt Xtreme, Angel Rodriguez, and that giant sack of crap he calls his bodyguard! That's a money match right there!

Kyle O'Rapely: "Oh buddy! What a match! The three of us, against them three losers! That'd for sure raise them ratings! Everyone would be happy, except for them .. Ahahaha. I like the way you think, fella."
*O'Rapely pats Cyrus on the back.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely: "Oh buddy! What a match! The three of us, against them three losers! That'd for sure raise them ratings! Everyone would be happy, except for them .. Ahahaha. I like the way you think, fella."

Cyrus's grin immediately turns into a scowl.

Cyrus Black: You just touched me...nobody touches the champ. I kill people for touching me.

Cyrus is completely deadpan as Kyle looks on confused...that is, until Cyrus starts laughing.

Cyrus Black: Hahaha! Just joking. Yeah, it'd solve your problems and a few of my own. Hopefully the great and glorious management team overhears this and knows what to do...

Cyrus turns and looks at the security camera.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
SP wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus's grin immediately turns into a scowl.

Cyrus Black: You just touched me...nobody touches the champ. I kill people for touching me.

Cyrus is completely deadpan as Kyle looks on confused...that is, until Cyrus starts laughing.

Cyrus Black: Hahaha! Just joking. Yeah, it'd solve your problems and a few of my own. Hopefully the great and glorious management team overhears this and knows what to do...

Cyrus turns and looks at the security camera.

Kyle O'Rapely turns as his stomach turns to butterflies, until he figures out Cyrus was just kidding. O'Rapely breaths deeply, then laughs.
"Sounds good fella!"
Kyle takes off his mask and sets it on a crate.
"Let's hope they do. .. Wait .. Wanna see something funny. Haha."
Kyle picks up his luchador mask, before looking at the security camera.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!1 PARTAY AT SCOTT GONE'S!!

Scott: "YEA, BITCHES! LET'S POP OPEN SOME CHAMP-PAGNE!!"

Scott breaks the top of a bottle off and sprays it into the air so it goes all over his bitches.

Scott: "YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~~"

In case you're wondering, no, he does not hear Cyrus. Oh, and he's still wearing the chain-mail. And Dustin Shore is still there too. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA~
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Rape Cat wrote:

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!1 PARTAY AT SCOTT GONE'S!!

Scott: "YEA, BITCHES! LET'S POP OPEN SOME CHAMP-PAGNE!!"

Scott breaks the top of a bottle off and sprays it into the air so it goes all over his bitches.

Scott: "YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~~"

In case you're wondering, no, he does not hear Cyrus. Oh, and he's still wearing the chain-mail. And Dustin Shore is still there too. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA~

G'damit.
He should hear Cyrus xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next