The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Saudi wrote:
Alex Nova arrives and sits on a crate until Victor Elias approaches

VE: So you're Alex Nova, huh? I'm Victor Elias and I'm going to make sure you win this week.

He grins at him slightly before responding

"Yes.. I'm sure you are, just like all the other pathetic superstars I'm being forced to team up with this week. Answer me this; what makes you different from the rest of them?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Randy Thrash

*backstage with his girlfriend Dezirey James, Randy is telling her that her outfit looks stupid and she needs to change right away. Dez rolls her eyes trying to ignore him*

Fang

*backstage walking around, still waiting for his time*

Taylor Braxten

*puts on her wrestling attire and her blue butterfly mask, and leaves her locker room with a confident smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Saudi wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Saudi wrote:
Alex Nova arrives and sits on a crate until Victor Elias approaches

VE: So you're Alex Nova, huh? I'm Victor Elias and I'm going to make sure you win this week.

He grins at him slightly before responding

"Yes.. I'm sure you are, just like all the other pathetic superstars I'm being forced to team up with this week. Answer me this; what makes you different from the rest of them?"

Elias shakes his head in amazement.

VE: You been living under a rock, punk. I was handpicked by Angel Rodriguez, the next World champion, to be his bodyguard. I'm 6''5, 285lbs, and I've knocked out men like Marcus Kane. I served in the Marines. What more do you want?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Backstage sitting on one of the steel chairs with tea beside her and cold and flu tablets as she is sick and tired.
"Urgh.. I can barely breath!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

*Randy Thrash is standing backstage with his girlfriend, Dezirey James standing behind him*

Randy Thrash

"I'm settling in nice...I mean we're settling it right Dez? Well life has never felt so good! There is a ton of talent here that could get their ass kicked just by the flick of my finger...I'm not here to make any friends. I'm here to make a legend. My career! I will become a champion in this company! Mark my words! I...am...the future! Allow me to elaborate more! Dez!..."

*Dezirey sighs and hands him a folder*

"My accomplishments in my life...National Honor's Society in High School, starting QB for my high school. Started mixed martial arts training at the age of 16, number 2, on my college dean's list! Number 1...in the world! I am the number 1 must see person in the world! And with Dezi here by my side. I'm going to prove that I am what I say I am! The best of the best! And I'd like to start my professional career out by calling out anyone! Anyone willing enough to step in the ring with th "Thrasher!" I will prove that I am champion material here! I will prove that all these so called talents are below me! I will prove that I am a future World Heavyweight Champion Dezirey here as similar plans, but shes no where on my competitive level...yet! She prefers to make friends, and enjoy the spirit of the competition! I just don't get it! If you want something...you should take it right from someone's pocket when they arent looking! And that...is exactly what I plan on doing to each and every single person I come face to face with in that ring! Get on my level...and witness true...leadeship!"

*Randy smirks and puts on his sunglasses, and snatches Dezireys hand and pulls her to walk off with him*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Twister Excel is in his hotel room BUZZING for tonight's edition of EFNW.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Omega is in the gym, traning for his match tonight, mainly doing cardio.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:26 pm

*The crowd gets to their feet as the violin of "Down and Out" by Tantric begins to lay it's sweet sound into the arena, signaling the entrance of the EFNW's newest International Champion Riff Radley. He enters the arena gleeming, title around his waist, washed clothes, but same outfit. He pumps up the crowd while on the stage, pointing to his belt and mouthing words like "How about that! Looky what I got!" He finally gets to center stage where he unbuckles the back of his belt and slings it across his shoulder. George, who had entered with him, still filming, hands him a microphone as the two head down to the ring. As Riff walks up the steps, the crowd starts up a "Radley! Radley!" chant and he smiles right back at all of them taking it in even more, holding up the title to the crowd. Finally, having had enough celebrating Riff keeps his smile as he allows the crowd to settle down. He raises the mic to his lips and gets a bit more serious.*

Riff Radley
"Now... I hope you all know... I'm not satisfied just yet... In fact, if anything, I'm even more inspired to rip that Revolution Title out of Nova's dead hands!"

*The crowd goes quite nuts with this by seeing how pumped Riff is.*

Riff Radley
"See, now, this makes that Revolution Title all the more meaningful to me. If I were to win it- rather, when I win it, I plan on doing something even bigger than I meant to do before. Something that wouldn't just change me, it will change the face of EFNW. Forever. I've always really wondered why EFNW had two mid-card titles. Actually, make that three if you include the TV Title. I might do well to win that, too. Anyways..."

*The crowd again gives a big pop at the possibility of Riff gunning for the TV title.*

Riff Radley
"I'm going to do something that's never been done with the mid-card category of EFNW. I'm going to make the competition greater, the matches more intense, the fights bigger than they have been. I'll be bringing EFNW to a new level by making a single mid-card title. Actually, scratch that. I'm going to make a single title out of these two belts. A title should not be a class of wrestler. It should be judged for the people fighting for it. This will be a whole new belt as soon as I beat Alex Nova for that one bane of my-"

*Of course, he is interrupted by ____________.*
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 pm

im da freshest ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

The show is basically done but Marik isn't posting it because he's lazy, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Kira wrote:
Earlier today, Cyrus Black took a cheap-shot at Harry Jones via twitter. Instead of retorting to Black through the social media, Jones decides to approach Cyrus in the backstage area to settle the score face-to-face!

Harry Jones: "Fuck you, Cyrus! I've held the EFNWrestling Championship as many times as there are letters in the word 'champion', so theoretically, I am still the champion of this washed-up promotion! It's time for you to grow up and maybe even grasp onto the fact that you are a complete waste of space! Black, you are nothing more than a spoke on the wheel; a grain of sand to the ocean floor; ... a corpse to the long and winding road. Even though your wrestling ability is superior to the likes of Dustin Shore and Neville Ryan, you have got nothing on me! I am the greatest professional wrestling of all time, and you'd best start bending over backwards for me! Now, apologize, Black!"

Cyrus looks at the strange little man with the loud boastful voice in front of him with a rather dry expression.

Cyrus Black: Harry...I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have such an easily bruised ego. I'm sorry that I wasn't paying attention when you were still the champion around here because nobody cared about you. And above all else, I'm sorry that I've been the guy who's helped this company achieve fame and status the likes of which you could never dream of and that my one World Title reign has eclipsed all of yours combined. Now that I've apologized, I think it's time you go about your business before I leave Dustin Shore without an opponent for Path for Power. Oh, and um...learn to take a joke, Harold. You might live longer that way.

Cyrus walks away and gets Harry's text message and replies:

"Goodie for you. Now go get your ass handed to you by Shore so that I don't have to deal with you anymore."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Prancing Slacker wrote:
The show is basically done but Marik isn't posting it because he's lazy, as usual.
if he is on skype i'll torment him until he does
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 pm

After competing in a match against Dustin Shore in his Home-town of Perth, Western Australia; the EFNWrestling fans are BOOING the man that they used to worship. HARRY JONES and his Father, TRAVIS JONES, are positioned in the centre of the ring, each with microphones.

Harry Jones: "Really? REALLY? This is how it's going to be, huh? After everything I've done for all of you? After all of the sacrifices I've made to keep each and every God-damned one of you people happy? THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! I've put my body on the line time and time AGAIN to keep you ingrates entertained; I've throw caution to the wind, risked career - LIFE threatening injuries in order to make sure that you all walked away happy... And now you're going to turn your backs on ME?! You people are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, and you are not even worth my time! All of you can burn in hell!"

In unison, the EFNWrestling crowd retort by chanting "You suck".

Harry Jones: "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend you? Did I make you angry? Did ... did I hurt your feelings? Well... well that's just too damn bad. I stopped caring about all of you the moment you started being a nuisance; the moment I actually made something of myself, at the expense of the oh-so-loved. So you all might as well sit down, shut up, and listen; because I'm not concerned with what you imbeciles think. Not anymore. I don't care what any of you think, I don't care what Consisto over here thinks, and I sure ... as HELL ... don't care what Dustin Shore thinks. I'm done wasting my time on you idiots; I'm through spending my precious, valuable time trying to appease you all. From here on out? It's all ... about ... me. This is my time, whether you like it or not; THIS ... is THE era ... of Harry Jones, and it's an era that's going to last a long, long time. Love me or hate me, cheer me or boo me, each and every one of you know it's true. You KNOW that after I take out Dustin Shore ... the EFNWrestling Championship will be mine for the taking!"

Travis Jones: "And if any of you - "

Harry Jones: "Sit down and SHUT YOUR MOUTH, Father. From this day forward, I will NEVER put my own body in jeopardy for the sake of appeasing the audience. From this day forward, I will never use any high-flying wrestling maneuvers to win my matches! No more tables, no more ladders, no more chairs, no more barbed wire; just two men grappling in their speedos ... the way it should be! Get ready for a ... NEW ... era of professional wrestling!"

Harry punts the microphone into the crowd and then leaves ringside.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Kyle O'Rapely is buying a ticket online for Path to Power so he can see El Amazo beat the shit out of Xtreme, live, and in person! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

"The Nu-Era Prodigy", otherwise known as Matt Xtreme walks through the halls listening to his theme song.

Last edited by Kira on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Kira wrote:
"The Nu-Era Prodigy", otherwise known as EFNWrestling's Resident Racist, Matt Xtreme, walks through the halls listening to his theme song.

THEMESONG EDITED HERE ...

Kyle O'Rapely says "fuck you." but in Spanish.

Last edited by SP on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm

OT: Lulz delete your post and quote the edited one.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Kira wrote:
OT: Lulz delete your post and quote the edited one.
there.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

SP wrote:
Kira wrote:
"The Nu-Era Prodigy", otherwise known as Matt Xtreme, walks through the halls listening to his theme song.

[youtube[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXrDnte0FdA[/youtube]

Matt Xtreme quizzically raises and eye-brow.

Matt Xtreme: "Sorry, Kyle; but I only talk to people that are relevant. Unfortunately, you just don't make the cut..."

Matt begins to gingerly walk away, but Kyle follows at hot pursuit!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Kira wrote:
SP wrote:
Kira wrote:
"The Nu-Era Prodigy", otherwise known as Matt Xtreme, walks through the halls listening to his theme song.

Matt Xtreme: "Sorry, Kyle; but I only talk to people that are relevant. Unfortunately, you just don't make the cut..."

Kyle O'Rapely stops Xtreme and turns him around before slapping him in the face.
"HEY! HEY! El Amazo is going to kick your arse at Path to Power fella, and I am going to be there live, to see it."
O'Rapely shows him the ticket.
"And who knows, If I manage to pull out a win in the Rumble Royale, i'll be proud..because Xtreme, after El Amazo gets finished with you .. I will get into the ring, and you will TAP OUT .."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 pm

SP wrote:
Kira wrote:
SP wrote:
Kira wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely stops Xtreme and turns him around before slapping him in the face.
"HEY! HEY! El Amazo is going to kick your arse at Path to Power fella, and I am going to be there live, to see it."
O'Rapely shows him the ticket.
"And who knows, If I manage to pull out a win in the Rumble Royale, i'll be proud..because Xtreme, after El Amazo gets finished with you .. I will get into the ring, and you will TAP OUT .."
Xtreme rolls his eyes.

Matt Xtreme: "You disgust me! How the hell can someone so ... mediocre, get a job in this promotion?! No, seriously; what the actual fuck? Are you actually employed? Well, you shouldn't be! You make Kevin Evans look ... good! Now get out of my site!"

Xtreme walks away.

OT: I'll RP properly later; gotta finish this RP.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 pm

[center]Randy Thrash

*backstage wondering if anyoe payed any attention to his promo, or were they just jealous of the greatness he presents. He starts heading down toward the gym where he meets up with his girlfriend Dezirey James, and they prepare to train together*

Taylor Braxten

*The beautiful masked Vixen is seen stretching outside the Vixen's locker room*

Fang

*backstage standing in a dark corridor with his arms resting up against the wall*

ot: rp anyone?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Kyle O'Rapely passes out from the smell of Xtreme's breath ... Fillet O'Fish ..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 am

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 New_ef11
EFNW 22/3/12
"TAKE IT HOME, CYRUS!!"

OPENING SEGMENT OF AWESOME
Quote :
The show starts and…IT’S CYRUS MOTHERFUCKING BLACK!! AWWW, SHIT, WE’RE GOING INTO HYPERSPEED!! He comes down to the ring, and the crowd is eating up it! They love Cyrus Black! You love Cyrus Black! I love Cyrus Black! THERE’S ENOUGH CYRUS BLACK FOR EVERYBODY!! He gets into the ring, is handed a mic and…BAM, POETRY!! Cyrus talks about Path to Power, and the implications ramifications hickity-doo-da associated with the PPV, ‘cause on that night, 2 challengers for his EFNW World Title will be decided, and he also talks about being World Champ. Hell, he could’ve talked about what he had for breakfast this morning and people would’ve still jizzed. I did. Cyrus continue- OH, SHIT, IT’S ANGEL RODRIGUEZ, MOTHERFUCKER!! He comes down to the ring, but the fans are so pissed! “ANGEL MUST DIE!! ANGEL MUST DIE!!” Some guy even shows a brick to Angel on his way down to the ring and claims that he’s gonna catch Angel off-guard after the show. Needless to say, Victor Elias stepped in and security took the guy away. Boy, everyone really hates Ange- wait, he was talking for a couple of minutes. I think he said something about becoming World Champ at Path to Power, and that HE HIMSELF will face these challengers, and defend the EFNW World Title…FOREVER!! Oh, but wait! It’s DUSTIN. MOTHERFUCKING. SSSSHHHOOOORRREEEE~!! He comes down to the ring, looking all badass. He tells Cyrus that after he kicks the shit out of Harry’s face, he’s gonna look forward to facing Cyrus for the EFNW World Title, since he hates Angel a lot. Like, a lot, and for what seems like no reason. Wait, what the Hell is that faggy music? Oh, God, it’s Harry Jones! Harry comes down after Dustin, and cuts his inane and repetitive promo about the fans being stupid, him being the best, or something, I don’t really pay attention. Fuck, no wonder my mom hates him. BUT, WAIT, THERE’S MORE!! This is some super infomercial shit right here! It’s Scott Gone, SCOTT FUCKING GONE!! He comes down to the ring and tells all 4 men that they will be competing tonight!! ANGEL RODRIGUEZ VS DUSTIN SHORE AND HARRY JONES VS CYRUS BLACKOHMYGODTHISISGONNABEIIIIINNNNSSSSAAAANNNNEEEE~~~~~~~!!!!!
[0:20/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]

[0:25/2:00]

5-on-5 tag team match
RIFF RADLEY, SURGE, CASEY ANOMALY, EL AMAZO & KYLE O’RAPELY
vs
ALEX NOVA, OMEGA, VICTOR ELIAS, MATT XTREME & DR. BUTCHER
Quote :
HOLY FUCK WHAT A FUCKING SPOT FEST LIKE SERIOUSLY WE GET BUTCHER DIVING LIKE TEN TIMES, AMAZO DOING SOME WILD FUCKING HEAD SCISSORS EVERY FOUR SECONDS, AND SURGE JUST FUCKIN' SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY BODY IS OUTSIDE FOR SOME REASON, AND FUCKING KYLE O'RAPELY MOONSAULTS ON TO ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THE GUYS HE DIDNT LAND ON FALL TO THEIR DEATH BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE REF IS DISTRACTED BY ALL THIS MADNESSSSSSS, MATT XTREME PULLS OUT SOME CHLOROFORM AND KNOCKS O'RAPELY OUT COLD!!!!!!!!!! RIFF IS LIKE "HEY THATS MY FUCKING MOVE" AND XTREME TRIES KNOCKING HIM OUT ALSO, BUT RIFF AVOIDS IT AND SUPER KICKS HIM IN HIS FACE!!!!!!!~!@!!!!@#!!1!!! HE THEN STUMBLES BACK WHERE EL AMAZO FUCKING BACK SUPLEXES HIM INTO THE CROOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIFF IS LIKE YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BUT VICTOR ELIAS FUCKING LARIATS HIM INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY GOES FOR SOME TYPE OF BULLDOG ON ELIAS, BUT FUCKING OMEGA GORES HIM STRAIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TURNBUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT, SURGE COMES FROM BEHIND AND HITS OMEGA WITH THE MURDER BAY PLUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING OMEGA KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEGA FUCKING KICKS OUT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY DIVES OFF THE TOP ROPE AND HITS OMEGA WITH A FROG SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REF GOES TO COUNT THE PIN, BUT FUCKING ALEX NOVA, WHO HAS BEEN HIDING BEHIND THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE THE WHOLE TIME, PULLS THE REF OUT OF THE RING AND DDT'S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIFF RADLEY THEN DEADLIFTS EL AMAZO OVER HIS SHOULDERS AND THROWS HIM AT ALEX NOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT, DR. BUTCHER PUSHES NOVA OUT THE WAY AND DROPKICKS AMAZO IN MID FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTCHER IS LIKE FUCK YEA BUT O'RAPELY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND BACKFISTS BUTCHER STRAIGHT TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT, OMEGA COMES FROM BEHIND AND HITS O'RAPELY WITH A DOWNWARD FUCKING SPIRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA, HERE COMES SURGE! FUCKING SURGE! HE TIKICHEESES OMEGA INTO THE TURNBUCKLE AND GOES FOR A FLYING CLOTHESLINE, BUT ROBERT CAIRO COMES FLYING OVER THE GAURD RAIL AND BLOWS SOME SORT OF PINK MIST IN SURGE'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEGA THEN HITS SURGE WITH THE FUCKING ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAIRO WAKES THE REF UP AS OMEGA PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING 3! FUCKING 3!!!!!!!! THOSE FUCKING RUDO BASTARDS WON! I HOPE CAIRO BURNS IN FUCKING BRITISH HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[0:45/2:00]

HARRY AND ANGEL MAKE OUT
Quote :
And then we go BACKSTAGE!! And, no, they’re not actually making out! I just wanted you to read this! And you’re still reading this! And Harry and Angel were seen in the locker room backstage, inaudibly talking!
[0:46/2:00]

PATH TO POWER AND STUFF
Quote :
Then, we see a video package for the Path to Power rumble royale match! It explains the rules: there will be 30 entrants in total, with anyone deemed fit eligible to enter! 2 wrestlers will start out and wrestle for 2 minutes, before a wrestler starts coming out every minute! Eliminations happen when an opponent is tossed over the top rope…until the final 2. With the final 2, the rules will be that the winner must pin or submit his opponent, like in a normal match! Several more wrestlers are then confirmed for the match, as well as some teasers for special guests!
[0:50/2:00]

SHUT UP, CRIME!!
Quote :
Psychophoenix are backstage with a camera. They talk about what happened last week, and how Fight Money out-smarted them. They want Fight Money to know that they’re not done with Psychophoenix yet, since Noeleen especially wants to kick Coty’s ass! Crime doesn’t pay, and Psychophoenix are gonna collect Fight Money’s debt! They're comin' for da gowld, sucka! Fight Money, they comin' fo' you, niggas!
[0:55/2:00]

DUSTIN SHORE
vs
ANGEL RODRIGUEZ
Quote :
BOOM, ANGEL AND DUSTIN DO AWESOME MOVES AND SHIT FOR LIKE 9 MINUTES. Right after some awesome Wrist Lock move, Dustin begins beating on Angel, and tells him that he's going to tear off his balls with his bare hands and then feed them to his school of Sea Horses. Yikes. Angel then figures that it's going to take a lot more to kill Dustin. So he's pretty much like "Yeaaaa..... Fuck that." and gets out of the ring. The ref has no choice but to count Angel out. Dustin's like "You SHORE you wanna do this, bro?" and Angel is like "Yeeeeaaaaa.... I got a title match, you know, the match match that you dont have. So I'm not gonna risk injury, because unlike you, I'm not some Dolphin/Homosapian hybrid that has sexual intercourse with it's own kin, therefore I'm also not retarded. Suck it." Angel then begins walking up the ramp as the ref declares DUSTIN FUCKING SHORE the victor.
[1:05/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]

[1:10/2:00]

BACKSTAGE WITH COOL GUYS
Quote :
The camera is backstage with Neville Ryan and Twister Excel before their non-title match against Fight Money. Neville congratulates Twister on ‘cleaning up’, but Twister looks determined and doesn’t really pay attention to Neville’s words, just telling him to stay out of his way. AND THEY’RE OUT!!
[1:13/2:00]

EVIL BUSINESS

Quote :
The Champion of TV, OMEGA, and ROBERT CAIRO, are backstage in CAIRO’S OFFICE!! And they’re talking about KILLING SURGE!! Cairo tells Omega that he DID GOOD but not GOOD ENOUGH!! That means he ISN’T DONE with Surge yet, since Surge is still about TO WALK!! Omega menacingly rubs HIS BEARD!!
[1:15/2:00]

Non-title
Fight Money
WILLIAM DAVIS & COTY WESTON
vs
NEVILLE RYAN & TWISTER EXCEL
Quote :
Alright, shit happens during this match. Neville and Davis start the match and shit, and right as Neville is gaining the advantage, Twista tags in like a fag. He then starts beating down Davis. But when Davis gets the advantage, he tags out to Neville. Wow, Twista is a total queer. After some fighting, Neville goes for a SUPLEX, but Twista tags himself in. Neville is like "GWQ!" while Twista begins beating down Davis. Twista goes for his TWISTING DDT, but Davis tags in Weston mid-move. Twista goes for the pin like a dumb ass, and Weston comes from behind and kicks him in his spine. He then hits him wit THE MOONLIGHT DRIVE! Fight Money then begin beating the shit out of Twista, and when he finally gets both of them off of him and goes for the tag, NEVILLE HOPS OFF THE APRON AND LAUGHS IN HIS FACE! Twista is like "WTF" and WESTON COMES FROM BEHIND AND HITS HIM WITH A LEG LARIAT OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT MONEY THEN HIT THEIR FINISHER, DEATH FIGHT MONEY, AND WESTON THEN GOES FOR THE PIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fight Money then celebrate while Twista whines to the ref about Neville leaving. Didn't feel like editing all the 'Twista's, so...OH, SHIT!! IT'S PSYCHOPHOENIX!! Noeleen and Psychoface hit the ring and Fight Money hits with with Lariats- NO!! They both duck under, Noeleen bounces off the ropes, back at Psychoface, Psychoface boosts her over, DOUBLE DROPKICK!! Fight Money get up AND A PAIR OF DROPKICKS TO THE FACE!! Psychophoenix sets up for a double Superkick on Davis- NO!! Coty grabs his partner and they ditch the ring! Psychophoenix shit-talk with Fight Money as we go to
[1:30/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]

[1:35/2:00]

TWISTER IS MAD
Quote :
Twister’s backstage, super pissed! He had it, dawg, he had the win! But then Neville had to get all butthurt about Twister being awesome and left him! Fuck, man, FUCK!! That’s why Twister hates tagging with people! You wanna do something? Do it yourself! It’s all about Twister, dawg, ALL ABOUT TWISTER!! Twister kicks the shit out of random stuff backstage before storming away.
[1:40/2:00]

Non-title
CYRUS BLACK
vs
HARRY JONES
Quote :
BASH! Right away Harry hits Cyrus with a Flying Freeze Kick to the right-ish side of his face. BUT KASSIUS OH-NO! HERE COMES THE SUPER SIDE SLAM OF DEATH OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! If Jesus had a brother, it would be Cyrus Fucking Black. YES. He is a true man of God. Harry whips Cyrus into the ropes! No! CYRUS FUCKING SPRINGBOARD SUPER KICKS HARRY IN HIS FACE!!!! Cyrus goes for the Super 70's Super Kick, but Harry counters it into an HKFUCKINGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY GOES FOR THE PIN............... 1....................... 2............................ CYRUS FUCKING KICKS OUT!!!!! HE THEN NO SELLS AND DROPKICKS HARRY INTO THE CORNER! FLYING SPLASH INTO THE FUCKING CONRER!!!! BULLDOG!!!! PIN! KICK OUT! LARIAT! REVERSAL! FIREMANS CARRY! NO! BURNING LARIAT FROM CYRUS!!!!! HE THEN PULLS HARRY TO HIS FEET AND GOES FOR THE JOURNEY'S END, BUT HARRY FLIPS BACK AND CODEBREAKERS CYRUS INTO THE ROPES! Harry Wong, bring the challenge from the eight masters, Cyrus Long one of them bastards that were head bashers. BAM! SUPLEX OUT OF NOWHERE FROM HARRY! NO! CYRUS LOCKS HARRY IN A REVERSE DRAGON SLEEPER!!!!!!!!! WAIT, NO, HARRY SPINS AROUND AND DDT'S CYRUS!!! Instead of going for the pin though, Harry just fags around and taunts like a fag. He then goes for a Standing Shooting Star Senton, but CYRUS PUTS HIS GOD DAMN KNEES UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS THEN USES THE MOMENTUM TO HIT HARRY WITH A BACKSTABBER!!!!!! HE THEN GOES FOR A SUPER DEATH LOCK, BUT HARRY AVOIDS IT AND KICKS HIM IN HIS LEG! HE THEN HEAD BUTTS HIM IN HIS LEG! HE THEN PULLS CYRUS TO THE OUTSIDE AND SLAMS HIS LEG INTO THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE REPEATEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE THEN DDT'S HIS LEG TO THE CONCRETE ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!!! HE THEN PULLS CYRUS TO HIS FEET AND SUPLEXES HIM BY HIS LEG OVER THE BARRICADE AND INTO THE CROWD!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS TRIES GOING FOR A FLYING REVERSE SENTON OFF THE BARRICADE, BUT COUNTERS IT AND SCREWDRIVER NECKBREAKERS HIS LEG INTO THE RING APRON!!!!!!!!!!!!! He then starts taunting Cyrus, saying shit like "YOU AW" and "LAFGGAFLA!!!!!" He then goes for an Armbar, but CYRUS FUCKING ROLLS HIM UP INTO THE RING!!!!!! 1....................... 2........................................ HARRY KICKS OUT AND HITS CYRUS IN HIS LEG WITH A ROLLING ELBOW!!!!!!!!! Instead of doing something smart though, Harry just stands there like a fag and taunts Cyrus. BUT THEN CYRUS PELE KICKS HARRY OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! HE THEN HITS HARRY WITH A BACKFIST TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY TRIES ATTACKING, BUT CYRUS DODGES IT AND HITS HARRY WITH THE JOURNEY'S END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS WINS! CYRUS FUCKING WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The show ends with Cyrus being handed the tag title and celebrating, as Dustin Shore and Angel Rodriguez are both shown in their respective dress rooms, having watched the match.
[2:00/2:00]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:02 am

Travis Jones: "Harold, I hate to say I told you so, but - "

Harry Jones: "Shut up, Father."

Travis Jones: "And that's exactly why Mother never loved you..."

Harry Jones: -_-

OT: Great work guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next