The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 am

Alex Nova walks around backstage after his team picked up the victory a slight grin on his face as he heads down the hall he's approached by ________.

*tbd by anyone*

OT- Nice show man.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 am

Angel Rodriguez is congratulating Victor Elias on his win, with Angel preparing for Path to Power at the same time.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Backstage happy with their attack on Fight Money last night as she re-watches it on one of the TVs
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Neville is backstage sipping on an iced coffee. He's in a bad mood due to his loss last night but cheers up slightly as he watches a replay of the look on Twister's face when he walked out.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage sipping on an iced coffee. He's in a bad mood due to his loss last night but cheers up slightly as he watches a replay of the look on Twister's face when he walked out.

Noeleen Phoenix

Walking back towards her locker room see's Neville on her way and decides to go and check out how he is from his loss last night.

Seen you lost, shit one I must say!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 pm

OOC - Marik if there's anything in specific you want me to do before PPV, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Cyrus Black is in his locker room after tweaking his knee just a tad bit in his match against Harry Jones. He's got an ice bag on it but is otherwise okay.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:33 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Walking back towards her locker room see's Neville on her way and decides to go and check out how he is from his loss last night.

Neville shrugs and grins at her

"Indeed but I can only work with what I'm given. When I'm stuck with someone who has no idea how to be a team player the best I can do is use the experience to teach him a lesson"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:53 pm

EFNW TV Champion Omega is walking around, smirking over picking up the victory in his match.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

"Indeed but I can only work with what I'm given. When I'm stuck with someone who has no idea how to be a team player the best I can do is use the experience to teach him a lesson"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Fight money weren't exactly the team I was rooting for since me and psychoface aren't friends with them what so ever! Specially that Coty one! Depsite him with a passion, him and Davis too after what Davis said to me the other day just passing there."

She clenches her fists ready to punch something but she releases them ever so slightly

"Well done with what you can actually work with though, at least you tried your best right?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"Fight money weren't exactly the team I was rooting for since me and psychoface aren't friends with them what so ever! Specially that Coty one! Depsite him with a passion, him and Davis too after what Davis said to me the other day just passing there."

She clenches her fists ready to punch something but she releases them ever so slightly

"Well done with what you can actually work with though, at least you tried your best right?"

"Yeah that was a good cleanup job you did there. I would have liked to have done the job with my team but it just wasn't in the cards. you're right though, I just have to try to get along with him and if he makes the match all about him he deserves to get left in the ring"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"Yeah that was a good cleanup job you did there. I would have liked to have done the job with my team but it just wasn't in the cards. you're right though, I just have to try to get along with him and if he makes the match all about him he deserves to get left in the ring"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Maybe you're better off being solo right now because tag teaming isn't exactly your speciality is it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

"Maybe you're better off being solo right now because tag teaming isn't exactly your speciality is it?"

"Well I managed to win the tag titles in another company with Casey but no, I prefer having my matches one on one. That way I don't have someone else taking credit for my work"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

"You see, that is my problem. If psychoface starts taking all the credit for us being a tag team I'm out!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"You see, that is my problem. If psychoface starts taking all the credit for us being a tag team I'm out!"

"Well I was thinking of saying that you'd have to be crazy to do that but the guy is named psychoface. It's possible" Neville jokes before giving a quick wave.

"I'll talk to you later. its story time" he says with a grin as he walks to the stage.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Off: Consider my last promo finished, seeing as nobody interrupted. Do take into consideration what Riff said.

*Riff Radley is walking around backstage after having announced his intentions to unify the Revolution and the International titles. His own championship slung over his shoulder, he walks around with, if ever he could, more purpose than before.*

*The Mayhem brothers sit at a bar in the arena, talking about the going ons in the tag team division as of late.*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:43 pm

As the camera stops panning across the crowd a glimpse is caught of Neville Ryan as he climbs into the ring, he does so carefully so as to not wrinkle his suit on the ropes. The ring has been set up so that a comfy looking leather chair, a footstool and a big book are all set up in the middle. Ryan pulls his baseball cap off and throws it out to the fans as he prepares to sit down, the question is of course why he was wearing a baseball cap and a suit in the first place but its best to never question the lengths to which Nev will go for a cheap pop.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. I thank you all for coming to "Neville Ryan's story time" he says with a grin before adding "trademarked" under his breath.

"Once upon a time there was a company called Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling. It was a nice enough place, the sun was always shining, the birds were always singing and the rape train was always on time." as Neville is talking images appear behind him on the tron.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Rapetrain

"There was only one problem for the people of EFNW. They weren't entertained. They had many good stars who were putting on amazing matches night after night but for some reason the main event was a bit... one sided. Cyrus Black was the ruler of EFNW for so long that anyone who tried to take the World Championship from him found themselves on the receiving end of the long road to nowhere and a chance to stare up at all the pretty arena lights while being helped out of the ring by paramedics." Neville smiles while quite obviously talking to the crowd as if they were all five year olds.

"But suddenly hope appeared. A mighty hero was signed to work for EFNW, he came into the company and the fans all cheered for they knew at last their hero had arrived. He proved his skill time and time again as he defeated countless foes and even worked with the less fortunate. By less fortunate I am of course referring to Twister who wouldn't know the meaning of teamwork if someone beat him with a copy of "Tag teams for dummies" while screaming about how you don't blind tag your partner out just when he's getting momentum. But sadly that partnership came to an end when Fight money beat poor Twister stupid"

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Twista

"With that challenge overcome, our mighty hero, Neville Ryan looks forward to Path to Power when he will destroy all of his opponents and be the last man standing. The heavens will open up and shine on our hero as he goes forward and brings some real competition to the main event scene."

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Neviswin

"and in time he'll expand his grasp to the rest of the company"

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Nevmuchowins

"Do not worry though ladies and gentlemen. when PTP arrives our hero will be ready and anyone else who dares to set foot in the Path to Power match will find themselves flying right back out, ass over teakettle as the fans chant his name." Neville holds up the microphone as some fans chant his name, others shout profanities.

"The end" he says with a smirk and a look of determination etched onto his face. With a quick wave to the fans and a wink at the camera he makes his exit amongst boos and cheers.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 am

Casey is backstage watching Neville's promo. He jumps a little bit at the sight of the SurgeTrainThingy but none the less watches the promo until the end. After a few seconds to let the whole thing set in he speaks to himself like the total schizo he is.

"God I hate him... in a good way..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 am

Evans shows up again but decides to do his PE assessment instead
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 am

"The black wind blows powerfully this night as the darkness continues to blossom! Truly time is a luxury granted to the enemy and withheld from the holy light brigade, as there is precious little time remaining for preparation. The darkness grows with each day. The Apocalypse will soon be upon us, my lord."

"I can wait no longer! You have failed me, Gangradesh! This is the last straw!"

"Please, my lord, NO! Just three more days ... That is all I need! I promise!"

"And you expect me to believe you?"

"I will succeed, my lord. No matter what pain may be inflicted upon me I will continue to press forward. I am willing to sacrifice anything to save professional wrestling, even if I am to embrace nothing other than pain and suffering for the duration of my existence. I can hear the cries my lord, the cries of those who have been humiliated by ... him! I will not fail, my lord! He must be stopped!"

==========================

THE.END.IS.NEAR
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, prepping for his big grudge match with harry Jones.*

*Fight Money is backstage with their tag title belts over their shoulders, going over tactics for the Path to Power rumble royale, planning to work as a unit.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, prepping for his big grudge match with harry Jones.*

Cyrus Black approaches Dustin Shore, wearing the EFNW World Title

Cyrus Black: I need a favor, Shore.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*Shore raises an eyebrow.*

Dustin Shore: If it's the kind you can lay out for me before I say yes, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: If it's the kind you can lay out for me before I say yes, go for it.

Cyrus Black: I'll do you one better...it's something you were probably going to do anyway. I want you to finish what you started and end Harry Jones.

Dustin looks at him a bit strangely as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Let me explain. I don't have any problem facing Harry should he manage to beat you. I'd just prefer not to. The man's a virus infecting EFNW. This company will be a whole hell of a lot better off if he was gone. And being the EFNW World Champion, I have a vested interest in this company's well-being. So that's it...kill Harry Jones. That's all I want from you.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Cyrus Black: I'll do you one better...it's something you were probably going to do anyway. I want you to finish what you started and end Harry Jones.

Dustin looks at him a bit strangely as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Let me explain. I don't have any problem facing Harry should he manage to beat you. I'd just prefer not to. The man's a virus infecting EFNW. This company will be a whole hell of a lot better off if he was gone. And being the EFNW World Champion, I have a vested interest in this company's well-being. So that's it...kill Harry Jones. That's all I want from you.
Dustin Shore: As if I didn't have enough incentive to put down the man who threatened my career, the EFNW World Champion has asked me. I wouldn't dream of letting you down. In return, you've got to beat Rodriguez. You leveled the playing field by playing off his pride, you've got a better chance than I first thought. But still, I hope you beat him. I'd like the opportunity to rectify my loss at Powerplay last year. That's all I want. So let's both agree to get the job done on Sunday, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next