The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 am

still don't like that picture because her new FCW are the ones i'm looking for like but whateva. BETTER THAN FUCKING KAITLYN.

Noeleen Phoenix

Apparently still a pedo but it is not true, Backstage with her title and see's the new poster for the PPV and that she is on it aw yea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

Twista XL smokes a joint up in creative.

Billy Fuckin' Hatcher arrives.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Adam wrote:

*Robert Cairo passes by, reading some papers when he catches of wiff of some chronic*
Cairo: Excuse me...
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

*Riff arrives at the New York apartment that one of his friends is letting him borrow for his stay for the Pay Per View, George close behind, fumbling with his bags of cameras and clothes. Riff opens the door to quite the nice, cozy apartment.*

Riff Radley
"Home sweet home! Well, for now at least. How about we set up that interview, Georgey. I've got some things to say. Especially after what Nova said."

*George begins to take out several cameras as Riff has a look around the apartment, in deep thought. His hand grazes a table and he smirks, thinking about tomorrow.*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

*Robert Cairo passes by, reading some papers when he catches of wiff of some chronic*

Twista wearily looks over at Cairo.

Twista XL: The fuck is up dude? Want a push? Yo, I got you homeboy. You can take the title off Black via money in the bank cash in tonight dawg!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

Twista XL: The fuck is up dude? Want a push? Yo, I got you homeboy. You can take the title off Black via money in the bank cash in tonight dawg!
Cairo: Huh?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

XL: I'm one of the three new heads of creative dawg!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

Cairo: And? I'm the General Manager. What's your point...dawg?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

XL: Oh. SWEET IDEA! You can win a battle royal on EFNW Wrestlin' next week to become the GM and THEN you can cash-in on Cyrus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 pm

:# wrote:
Kira wrote:
:# wrote:
Kira wrote:
Harry Jones is hangin' out at the EFNW HQ.

TBC by anyone.

But here comes Jimmy Sanchez.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 L1eTL

Yea, that's Jimmy Sanchez now.

"Harry..."

*Jimmy poses*

"I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A JOB!"

*Bravo Pose*
Harry Jones: "And I am in dire need a new mother because mine is dead ... Well, she is more alive than your wrestling career, but I digress. What are your talents?"

Jimmy puts on a mask.

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 1476_El_Generico

"I am a man of many talents..."

Jimmy then reaches over and magically pulls a quarter out from behind Harry's ear.

"I can also do this..."

Jimmy then quickly makes an origami giraffe.

Jimmy is like

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyvJHqgVddKU3Yid6cIWyw_hMtSoa8CpbL11HmuilmhBXNbc3I3vYhbPRh
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the HQ, to finish signing his official contract papers. Kyle walks around and to the front desk, and sits, waiting for someone to come out and get him.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

XL: Oh. SWEET IDEA! You can win a battle royal on EFNW Wrestlin' next week to become the GM and THEN you can cash-in on Cyrus!
Cairo: I'm not liking your tone, Mr. XL.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Adam wrote:

Cairo: I'm not liking your tone, Mr. XL.

XL: Yo dude if you don't want to be the World Champ and the GM that's fine! It's cool dawg! Howsa bout we hook you up with a new gimmick? I got it! A rapper!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

INVISIBLE TRAIN MAN wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the HQ, to finish signing his official contract papers. Kyle walks around and to the front desk, and sits, waiting for someone to come out and get him.
Noeleen Phoenix

Walking through HQ with her title heading over to the other side of the building and see's a new guy sitting waiting. Instead she walks over and questions him.

You new here or you just here to get autographs from people? Because not always do they come here, strange..

Once again Noeleen goes off in a small daze.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Walking through HQ with her title heading over to the other side of the building and see's a new guy sitting waiting. Instead she walks over and questions him.

You new here or you just here to get autographs from people? Because not always do they come here, strange..

Kyle O'Rapely jumps to his feet and locks up with Noeleen. He pushes her back into the desk.

"Come on! Come on!"

Kyle O'Rapely then stops and jumps back.

"Oh. And I am new here. I am just waiting for some guy to being the damn papers out."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:17 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Kyle O'Rapely jumps to his feet and locks up with Noeleen. He pushes her back into the desk.

"Come on! Come on!"

"Oh. And I am new here. I am just waiting for some guy to being the damn papers out."
Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

Noeleen gets up from leaning on the table and whispers under her breath

...cunt.

ANYWAY, yea, they can be rather lazy around here. Good luck if you're even going to get the papers signed today at all.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

ANYWAY, yea, they can be rather lazy around here. Good luck if you're even going to get the papers signed today at all.

"Oh, don't worry, if they don't, ill go back there, and ill lock up with one of them little dickers, and make them tap out!"

Kyle O'Rapely then locks up with Noeleen again.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

"Oh, don't worry, if they don't, ill go back there, and ill lock up with one of them little dickers, and make them tap out!"

Noeleen Phoenix

Seriously!

Noeleen shoves Kyle back and kicks him in the balls.

Back the hell off man.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

Noeleen Phoenix

Seriously!

Back the hell off man.

Kyle O'Rapely drops down on his knees, in pain as the man walks out.
"Mr. O'Rapely?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

Noeleen Phoenix

Seriously!

Back the hell off man.

"Mr. O'Rapely?"

Surge walks up and stabs the suit, before looking at O'Rapely.

"Go away."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

Noeleen Phoenix

Seriously!

Back the hell off man.

"Mr. O'Rapely?"

"Go away."
Noeleen Phoenix

If it isn't my good friend SURGE!

Noeleen rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

"Come on! Come on!"

Noeleen Phoenix

The hell was that for!?

...cunt.

Noeleen Phoenix

Seriously!

Back the hell off man.

"Mr. O'Rapely?"

"Go away."

Kyle O'Rapely jumps to his feet, looking at Noeleen.

"IS THAT SURGE!"

He runs over and goes to lock up with Surge, but decides its best if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"It's 60 quid for an hour, right?"

His mask gives a smirk as he looks back to O'Rapely.

"Seriously, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Surge looks at Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

Oh please, you would need to do much more than that for me, plus, I don't think we like each other that way... surge.

Noeleen smirks and over looks Surge to glare at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Surge looks at Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

Oh please, you would need to do much more than that for me, plus, I don't think we like each other that way... surge.

Noeleen smirks and over looks Surge to glare at Kyle.

Kyle O'Rapely picks up the papers and signs them. He then glares at Surge.

"I don't want no trouble Mr. Surge. Just here to make everything official. Someone told me you enjoy these!?"

He pulls out three joints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next