The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 pm

RED wrote:
I'll pick, Randy Orton and the Undertaker.

Accepted!

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives pissed with the fans booing him. The fans seem happy he was screwed over.

The Brian Kendrick arrives looking for management being he wasn't technically eliminated

Vince McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Adam wrote:
RED wrote:

Accepted!

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives pissed with the fans booing him. The fans seem happy he was screwed over.

The Brian Kendrick arrives looking for management being he wasn't technically eliminated

Brian Kendrick walks into the office and pops his legs up on the desk and sips some fine tea

TBK
I'm sure you know why I'm here good sir.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

OT: good rumble, ill be on later, real busy!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Mickie James - *Arrives and after spending some time signing autographs outside, she makes her way in the building with a smile*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Mickie_James

Kaitlyn - *Already in the locker room playing some video games with a crew member, kicking his ass*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Kaitlyn

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hallway, drinking some strong stuff out of her flask, occasionally belching as people walk past*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 ODB
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Mickie James - *Arrives and after spending some time signing autographs outside, she makes her way in the building with a smile*

Kaitlyn - *Already in the locker room playing some video games with a crew member, kicking his ass*

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hallway, drinking some strong stuff out of her flask, occasionally belching as people walk past*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Velvet_Sky

Walks up to Mickie James

"SAY, you're that bitch who made Trish Stratus win the title! Not a good start.."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:40 pm

.nova. wrote:

Walks up to Mickie James

"SAY, you're that bitch who made Trish Stratus win the title! Not a good start.."

Mickie - *Looks around and points to herself with a look as if to say "What the fuck? Me?!", and then chuckles*

"Made Trish win the title? Like, what in the blue hell are you talking about! Oh wait, you clearly DON'T know what you are talking about, because the management didn't even bother putting you IN the match, because they knew it would have been a huge big waste of everybody's time, because you would have brought nothing to it, appart from giving us all a cheap laugh when you were eliminated first!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm

.nova. wrote:

Walks up to Mickie James

Mickie - *Looks around and points to herself with a look as if to say "What the fuck? Me?!", and then chuckles*

"Made Trish win the title? Like, what in the blue hell are you talking about! Oh wait, you clearly DON'T know what you are talking about, because the management didn't even bother putting you IN the match, because they knew it would have been a huge big waste of everybody's time, because you would have brought nothing to it, appart from giving us all a cheap laugh when you were eliminated first!"

She looks at her nails and fixes her hair

PLEASE? What please? Were you in the match? Ok, well I just got signed alright? So don't go jumping to conclusions. I beat you a couple of times on TNA, and I would love to get my hands on you.. but instead I'm going to watch you suffer.. watch you embarrass yourself in front of millions. Then I'm going to make my move on the womens title!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Walks up to Mickie James

She looks at her nails and fixes her hair

PLEASE? What please? Were you in the match? Ok, well I just got signed alright? So don't go jumping to conclusions. I beat you a couple of times on TNA, and I would love to get my hands on you.. but instead I'm going to watch you suffer.. watch you embarrass yourself in front of millions. Then I'm going to make my move on the womens title!

Mickie - *Looks at Velvet as if she is talking a foreign language*

"Are you for real? Has all that peroxide and silicone you pump into your body messed with your brain? I will repeat myself because clearly you have some handicap disability thing going on here. What in the blue hell are you talking about? Embarrass myself? Isnt that what you do every time you go out there and fake rape some ring ropes?"

*She rolls her eyes and shakes her head*

"I don't "embarrass" myself! I make history. I win championships. I cement my path as a furute legend of this industry. So, if you want to get all up in my face and say how this, that and the other is going to happen to me, then please, go waste your time somewhere else... because you don't know me near as well as you should to be order to tell me, what i am going to do!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Christian walks around, pissed off at not winning the Royal Rumble.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, polishing his Cruiserweight Championship.

Cody Rhodes is walking around, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Wade Barrett arrives unhappy that Sheamus ruined his moment and that management allowed it, but at the same time happy that he avenged it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Velvet chuckles and looks up with a serous tone

Really Mickie? NO, you are wrong, I know you. You don't know how many times I've heard those comments made about my body? And just because its perfect, doesn't mean you have to get jealous of it. I go out there, and I do what I do, and you do... whatever it you do. And listen here honey, you may talk the talk, and you may THINK you can walk the walk, but the bottom line is what you have accomplished in the past is HISTORY. This is now, so stop talking about what you did before and actually prove to me you are who you say you are.

She smirks

Want to talk about bodies? You gain weight like every night is thanksgiving dinner for you... PUFFED out belly, short shorts... country style looking like Taylor Swift... She your idol? HUH Mickie? Is she your idol?! YOU CANT trade blows with me, you can only hope to contain me, and yet you can't even do that.. know how many times I beat you in that ring? Too much to count, and know how many times, people made fun of YOU in the WWE last time you were here..? Remember Michelle McCool and Layla huh? Then you strutted your hopeless little ass to TNA where me and Angelina continued the verbal rape they did to you on TNA.. so I'd shut up if I were you, you pathetic little bitch..
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

.nova. wrote:

Really Mickie? NO, you are wrong, I know you. You don't know how many times I've heard those comments made about my body? And just because its perfect, doesn't mean you have to get jealous of it. I go out there, and I do what I do, and you do... whatever it you do. And listen here honey, you may talk the talk, and you may THINK you can walk the walk, but the bottom line is what you have accomplished in the past is HISTORY. This is now, so stop talking about what you did before and actually prove to me you are who you say you are.

She smirks

Want to talk about bodies? You gain weight like every night is thanksgiving dinner for you... PUFFED out belly, short shorts... country style looking like Taylor Swift... She your idol? HUH Mickie? Is she your idol?! YOU CANT trade blows with me, you can only hope to contain me, and yet you can't even do that.. know how many times I beat you in that ring? Too much to count, and know how many times, people made fun of YOU in the WWE last time you were here..? Remember Michelle McCool and Layla huh? Then you strutted your hopeless little ass to TNA where me and Angelina continued the verbal rape they did to you on TNA.. so I'd shut up if I were you, you pathetic little bitch..

Mickie - *She laughs* "Wow! The blondie does know how to use words! Im slightly impressed! But Velvet, i don't need to prove to YOU that i am what i say i am! Why do i need to prove anything to YOU! You are nobody! I don't know why im even here talking to little miss 1 Champ! Little miss "28 days later and i get flattened by Karen jarrett's bitch!" Seriously, your words, all the are are little buzzing noised that go right into this ear, and straight out of the other. So run along, because you are seriously wasting my oxygen right now!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

.nova. wrote:

She smirks

Mickie - *She laughs* "Wow! The blondie does know how to use words! Im slightly impressed! But Velvet, i don't need to prove to YOU that i am what i say i am! Why do i need to prove anything to YOU! You are nobody! I don't know why im even here talking to little miss 1 Champ! Little miss "28 days later and i get flattened by Karen jarrett's bitch!" Seriously, your words, all the are are little buzzing noised that go right into this ear, and straight out of the other. So run along, because you are seriously wasting my oxygen right now!"

Velvet does a little fake laugh to her corny joke

No, I won't walk along, I'm not done with you Icky James.. sure you know you don't have to prove anything, but it figures; everyone knows you're the pussy here. At least I'm not afraid to get IN the ring with you.. and yeah I may have won the title once, and been flattened by Karen, or whatever.. but honestly, I had no choice, it's either do what she says or leave TNA, so I did what I had to do. If they're buzzing through one ear, and going out the other, NOW I know your head is as hollow as a log. You know Mickie.. I always thought you'd be that 'Hardcore Country' girl you claim to be.. but I guess I was wrong. Ha, I don't even know why I was thinking it, maybe I had some respect for your accomplishments, or maybe I saw you as a threat. But either way, I know who you are now, and I wouldn't blame you if you walked away now with some dignity.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Mickie - *She rolls her eyes*

"Why are you still talking? You are just making yourself sound more and more like an idiot who clearly dosent pay any attention to anything that happens around them, or you would not be saying any of this to me right now... maybe you need some sence knocking into you!"

*Out of nowhere, Mickie spins around and hits a Mick Kick to the back of Velvet's head. Knocking her out and sending her falling to the floor. Mickie just looks down at her with a disgusted look*

"Now look what you went and did you dumb bitch! I know you will want to come and find me when you eventually wake up, and i will be waiting! As of this moment now, it is YOU that hasn't got any dignity... but then again, you never have!"

*She laughs before strutting off down the hallway, singing "Hardcore Country" as a kind of ode to Velvet*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Velvet Sky gets up shortly after enraged .. she pulls out her cell phone:

Velvet:

Hello? Yeah.. I need you two here, again..

---

No of course not..

--

Alright, you'll be here tonight? Alright sounds good..bye.

She clicks the phone shut and puts it in her pocket holding her head and walks off chuckling

OT- JIGSAW YOU KNOW WHATS COMING
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm

.nova. wrote:
Velvet Sky gets up shortly after enraged .. she pulls out her cell phone:

Velvet:

Hello? Yeah.. I need you two here, again..

---

No of course not..

--

Alright, you'll be here tonight? Alright sounds good..bye.

She clicks the phone shut and puts it in her pocket holding her head and walks off chuckling

OT- JIGSAW YOU KNOW WHATS COMING
Twisted Evil

.... you cant just suck it up and lose to the better woman can you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Velvet still holding her head, the camera follows her to the parking lot where two sick looking motorcycles are parked in pink and yellow. Two masked ladies hop off the bikes and give Velvet high fives they all laugh and walk down the hallway together knowing that their reign of terror will begin AGAIN like it did last time on Kaitlyn and AJ.

Excellent.. you girls, are going to help me, do what I did last time alright? You know the plan.. lets go.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

.........THEY'RE HERRRRREEEEE..... let the fun begin......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

ODB - *Is asleep in the corridor in a drunek stooper and is clearly talking loudly in her sleep*

"How did that 1 dollar hoe bag Trish win the title anyway... she hasnt been here since the start!... clearly she is sucking a lot more than just at presenting tv shows......."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Great job with the Rumble Adam. Expect me to get a promo up later
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Trish Stratus
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 42
Trish walking backstage with a huge grin on her face and pointing at people she knows giving them a wink as she knows she is back on top of the womens division where she left off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm

White guy wrote:
Adam wrote:
RED wrote:

Accepted!

White guy wrote:

Brian Kendrick walks into the office and pops his legs up on the desk and sips some fine tea

TBK
I'm sure you know why I'm here good sir.

Vince McMahon: Unless it's to apologize for making a mockery out of the Cruiserweight Championship, then no, I've no idea why you're here . . . sir.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Randy-orton

The Viper Randy Orton enters the arena wondering when is he going to make his ring return.

The Undertaker has yet to appear since his match against HHH at WrestleMania 27...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Seeing as I was late with the rumble, RAW will be tomorrow but SD! is when i'll be back on track and we can really get this bitch rolling [keep up the good work so far guys]

In other news people may have noticed a top ten and breaking news post on the front page, I'm looking for two people. One to update the top ten weekly (up to them who makes it on) and somebody to do the news articles (again what qualifies as 'news' is at the persons discreetion). PM me if interested.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions about the direction of your character, a simple PM is all it takes!

---------------------------------

Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal walking around wondering are they the only legit tag team in WWE.

Bully Ray wanders around the parking lot with his Hardcore Championship slung over his shoulder, brandishing a lead pipe.

Roxxi arrives.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Alberto Del Rio arrives with a big grin on his face not even thinking about what happened last night as he doesn't care because sooner or later he will capture that world championship and live his destiny.

Dolph Ziggler is sitting backstage pissed that he didn't win the Rumble last night but he will make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next