The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0

Go down 
+2
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 Empty
PostSubject: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 2hs4xtj

*BANNER UP SOON*

What is the definition of Professional Wrestling? A high-class, entertainment, sports programming, that live to entertain their fans around the globe.
Who is the best? World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
WWE is the home of most of the best athletes in the world. These athletes have all had their names in the lights at least once.
WWE is a place where Rookies become Superstars, Superstars become Legends and Legends become Hall of Famers.
WWE is the place that Pro Wrestling all began. Through this, Wrestling became World-Wide and this is the Best of the Competition.
Today, The Wrestling World has been ruled by three companies.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Impact Wrestling, and Ring of Honor;
Welcome
to the E-Fed that will bring back the Prime of the WWE Universe and
spark a flame and return roleplaying to The Universe. This is going to
be a Legendary..Edition.
Thank you.

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMWw9FxGYqwsQdx7aAh4REl9cKEMZaoLwuSgELwaZiJaFC4pCKVtdnCQ
WWE Network
"This is NO Ordinary Network!"

--RELIVE THE PAST!--
World Wrestling Entertainment 1.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0

--JOIN THE EXCITEMENT!--
World Wrestling Entertainment Sign-Up

--WWE TRAINING GROUND!--
*COMING SOON!*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 WWECreativeTeam

~John Laurinaitis~

::Co-President of the WWE. John Laurinaitis - has been passed down the
company, John knows how to run a successful wrestling corporation and is
ecstatic to be able to finally run the daily operations of the WWE. He can also be a little bit angry and feisty at times. In
this E-Fed, he is portrayed by Nova.::

~Shane McMahon~
::Co-President of the WWE. Shane McMahon -
son of Vince McMahon - has been passed down the company, along with his
Brother-in-Law by his father, Vince McMahon. Shane McMahon knows how to
run a successful wrestling corporation and is ecstatic to be able to
finally run the daily operations of the WWE. In this E-Fed, he is
portrayed .. TBD.::

OTHER MEMBERS

~WWE~
::As WWE sign More and More People to their Creative Team, things will be Updated, here.

General Managers

Monday Night RAW General Manager
~TBA~
::General Managers of Monday Night RAW for the WWE. He/She makes the matches, and help produce the show. He/She is portrayed in this E-Fed by TBA.::

Friday Night Smackdown General Manager
~TBA~
::General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown for the WWE. He/She makes the matches, and help produce the show. He/She is portrayed in this E-Fed by TBA.::

Last edited by Alex Nova on Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 RAWRoster

Austin Aries portrayed by Nova
Christian portrayed by Jon
Dolph Ziggler portrayed by Dan
John Cena portrayed by Adam
Kane portrayed by Jigsaw
Mr Kennedy portrayed by Cole
The Miz portrayed by Granger
William Regal portrayed by Jon

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 Champions

RAW CHAMPIONS
~WWE Champion~
::VACANT::
~United States Champion~
~Unified Tag Team Champions~
~Divas Champion~

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 SmackdownRoster

AJ Styles portrayed by Cole
Chris Jericho portrayed by SP
CM Punk portrayed by Casey
Cody Rhodes portrayed by Dan
Drew McIntyre portrayed by Jigsaw
John Morrison portrayed by Granger
Zack Ryder portrayed by Jon
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 Champions

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONS
~World Heavyweight Champion~
~Intercontinental Champion~
~Unified Tag Team Champions~
~Divas Champion~

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 WWE_Rumble_2006
~Royal Rumble Winner~

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 WWE_MITB2
~Money in the Bank Holder~

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 PPV-1
January - Royal Rumble
February - Elimination Chamber
March - Wrestlemania
April - Extreme Rules
May - Over The Limit
June - No way out
July - Money In The Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Night of Champions
October - Hell in a cell
November - Survivor Series
December - TLC

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 11800218_gmj3y

Last edited by Alex Nova on Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm

The fuck you think your doing?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

I couldn't wait any longer.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:08 pm

well at least give me the co-owner spot :p
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 pm

lol, no problem <3
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

You may now post.. rp away, i'm gonna go ball for a few hours. pce out.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm

AJ Styles walks out of a silver and black 2009 mustang. The fans cheer as he is in the WWE for the first time of his career. He walks into the arena with shades and a suit on. He hangs out with some fans before exploring the new arena

Almost instantly after, Mr. Kennedy arrives at the arena. The fans go almost as crazy as they did for Styles. He walks through the crowd, giving the occasional grin to a fan or two. He keeps walking on to observe his new surroundings as well.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Cole wrote:

AJ Styles walks out of a silver and black 2009 mustang. The fans cheer as he is in the WWE for the first time of his career. He walks into the arena with shades and a suit on. He hangs out with some fans before exploring the new arena

Almost instantly after, Mr. Kennedy arrives at the arena. The fans go almost as crazy as they did for Styles. He walks through the crowd, giving the occasional grin to a fan or two. He keeps walking on to observe his new surroundings as well.

John Laurinaitis~ Arrives in his usual suit and walks up to Mr Kennedy.

"Hello hello.. I'm your new boss get used to it. I've been searching for some talent to throw into the up and coming tournament to crown a new WWE Champion. I'm hosting soon..you interested?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Cody Rhodes arrives little fan girls outside are screaming for him and he gets a loud round of boos. He smiles and sarcastically winks at the crowd

Dolph Ziggler goes into the arena in his fresh pink shirt
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Cole wrote:

"Hello hello.. I'm your new boss get used to it. I've been searching for some talent to throw into the up and coming tournament to crown a new WWE Champion. I'm hosting soon..you interested?

Mr. Kennedy scoffs as he holds out his hand. John reaches for it, but Kennedy pulls it awayand laughs.

Mr. Kennedy "You're not really asking me that, are you? You really think that I would say no to a potential, no, promised title shot? Well old Johnny, you must be off your rocker. Now of course I'm honored that you would pick me first over anybody here. And for that I say, you bet your ass I'll compete in your damn tournament. But I have one complaint. How come you don't give me a bye straight to the finals? Or better yet, why not just personally hand me the title? You wanna answer that, Johnnyboy?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Christian arrives to the WWE arena, ready to be WWE Champion.

William Regal arrives, smirking.

Zack Ryder arrives with his Internet Title strapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Cole wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Cole wrote:

Mr. Kennedy scoffs as he holds out his hand. John reaches for it, but Kennedy pulls it awayand laughs.

Mr. Kennedy "You're not really asking me that, are you? You really think that I would say no to a potential, no, promised title shot? Well old Johnny, you must be off your rocker. Now of course I'm honored that you would pick me first over anybody here. And for that I say, you bet your ass I'll compete in your damn tournament. But I have one complaint. How come you don't give me a bye straight to the finals? Or better yet, why not just personally hand me the title? You wanna answer that, Johnnyboy?"

John Laurinaitis~

"Listen Kennedy.. I respect you as a competitor alright? And although I do, I could easily become your worst nightmare, or your bestfriend, which path will you take? Pretty easy question huh? answer that one Kennedyboy. Your choice.. when you find an answer, come to my office.. but the clock is ticking. I've got more business to attend to, see ya around."

He walks down the hall leaving Kennedy by himself
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Cole wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Cole wrote:

John Laurinaitis~

"Listen Kennedy.. I respect you as a competitor alright? And although I do, I could easily become your worst nightmare, or your bestfriend, which path will you take? Pretty easy question huh? answer that one Kennedyboy. Your choice.. when you find an answer, come to my office.. but the clock is ticking. I've got more business to attend to, see ya around."

He walks down the hall leaving Kennedy by himself

Kennedy looks down the hall

Mr. Kennedy "Wait. Where ya goin, buddy? I was just kidding. You know, you can come back to my place, play a little Madden. Come on, don't leave me hangin."

He then shrugs

Mr. Kennedy "Whatever. Stay golden, Johnnyboy"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Kane

*is walking down the hall, his entrance mask over his crimson mask*

Drew McIntyre

*backstage walking around with a cocky smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Shane McMahon, The Miz, & John Morrison arrive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0
Page 1 of 1