The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*is backstage with Eve, he is facing and leaning on the wall, and has his arms spread out to help him balance*

Eve

*sitting on a near by storage crate thinking about the Diva's Championship Rumble*
Brian Kendrick walks up behind Kane and snickers

TBK
So big man? Going with the whole "my life sucks because every body likes my brother more" routine again?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*is backstage with Eve, he is facing and leaning on the wall, and has his arms spread out to help him balance*

Eve

*sitting on a near by storage crate thinking about the Diva's Championship Rumble*

TBK
So big man? Going with the whole "my life sucks because every body likes my brother more" routine again?

Kane

*who is still wearing his entrance mask slowly turns to him, he notices Eve hop off the storage crate as she walks over to Kane's side*

"I think you know better...than to say something about my brother to me."

*Kane pulls up on his glove*

Eve

*smiles*

"You do realize what you're saying right now right Bryan?"

OT: doing like a Kane/Tori storyline with Kane and Eve, always wanted to try it lol
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

*who is still wearing his entrance mask slowly turns to him, he notices Eve hop off the storage crate as she walks over to Kane's side*

Eve

*smiles*

OT: doing like a Kane/Tori storyline with Kane and Eve, always wanted to try it lol
Kendrick shrugs his shoulders sarcastically not really caring if he pisses off Kane

TBK
Whoa getting a little hot eh Kane? A little fired up?

He smirks at the choice of words he used
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

Kendrick shrugs his shoulders sarcastically not really caring if he pisses off Kane

TBK

Kane

*grabs Kendrick by the throat and holds him against the wall not saying a word as he glares into his eyes*

Eve

*leans on the wall directly beside Kendrick*

"You should really watch what you say...don't say I didn't warn you!"

*she smirks as Kane throws Kendrick across the floor*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

*grabs Kendrick by the throat and holds him against the wall not saying a word as he glares into his eyes*

Eve

Brian Kendrick gets up and brushes himself off

TBK
Oh sheesh, somebody needs anger management, must get the temper from his mother.

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK
Hey toots why don't ya learn to control Sloth here? That big goofy looking boyfriend of yours could have tore this slendid shirt of mine. YA would have owed me some bucks, considering you still had some left from the ones that went into that chest of yours.

Turns back and looks at Kane

TBK
Not sure if you are aware of this but kiddo you are kinda defeating the purpose of wearing a mask, we all already know just how ugly you are. No need to wear it unless you are embarassed of yourself, which by all means go ahead and wear it. Kinda suits the couple huh? Fake look to the face just like your barbie has a fake look to her tits.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

Eve

TBK
Oh sheesh, somebody needs anger management, must get the temper from his mother.

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK
Hey toots why don't ya learn to control Sloth here? That big goofy looking boyfriend of yours could have tore this slendid shirt of mine. YA would have owed me some bucks, considering you still had some left from the ones that went into that chest of yours.

TBK
Not sure if you are aware of this but kiddo you are kinda defeating the purpose of wearing a mask, we all already know just how ugly you are. No need to wear it unless you are embarassed of yourself, which by all means go ahead and wear it. Kinda suits the couple huh? Fake look to the face just like your barbie has a fake look to her tits.

Kane

*takes off his entrance mask revealing his red crimson mask, he drops the entrance mask and walks a few steps toward Brian*

Eve

"Don't be such a hypocrite Brian..just because you can't have this..."

*Eve smile and rubs herself from the legs up*

"Doesn't mean you have to make lies up...it's all jealousy, and you're full of it!"

Kane

"And why do I wear a mask you ask? Am I ashamed of how I look? This mask...is my true face, and it could also be your fate too if you keep sticking your nose in my business!"

ot: I hope Kendrick is heel cause Kane and Eve are face lol
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

Eve

TBK

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK

TBK

Kane

*takes off his entrance mask revealing his red crimson mask, he drops the entrance mask and walks a few steps toward Brian*

Eve

"Doesn't mean you have to make lies up...it's all jealousy, and you're full of it!"

Kane

"And why do I wear a mask you ask? Am I ashamed of how I look? This mask...is my true face, and it could also be your fate too if you keep sticking your nose in my business!"

Kendrick busts out laughing at the two

TBK
Cheesy much? Sorry doll face but The Brian Kendrick is way out of your league. Oh and Kaner, big ole lug sticking my nose in your business? Perhaps you should wake up to reality and see that I'm just mocking you, however you are an idiot so it goes above and beyond your level of intellagence, guess we see who got the brains in the family eh?

off: ehhh tweener
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

Eve

TBK

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK

TBK

Kane

Eve

Kane

TBK
Cheesy much? Sorry doll face but The Brian Kendrick is way out of your league. Oh and Kaner, big ole lug sticking my nose in your business? Perhaps you should wake up to reality and see that I'm just mocking you, however you are an idiot so it goes above and beyond your level of intellagence, guess we see who got the brains in the family eh?

Kane

"Don't talk to her unless I say you can Kendrick..."

*Kane steps infront of Eve*

"IF you disrespect her...you disrespect me! Now the things you were just saying about me have no effect on me. But do not talk about Eve like that infront of my face or anytime or so help me...I will unleash the crimson fires of Hell upon you, your pretty boy face and hair will be burnt to a crisp..."

*Kane is not amused*

"Just remember who you're talking to Kendrick...because in the end it'll come back to only bring you pain."

Eve

*standing behind Kane with her arms crossed smiling*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

Eve

TBK

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK

TBK

Kane

Eve

Kane

TBK

Kane

"IF you disrespect her...you disrespect me! Now the things you were just saying about me have no effect on me. But do not talk about Eve like that infront of my face or anytime or so help me...I will unleash the crimson fires of Hell upon you, your pretty boy face and hair will be burnt to a crisp..."

*Kane is not amused*

"Just remember who you're talking to Kendrick...because in the end it'll come back to only bring you pain."

Eve

TBK
Ya see Kane your all talk, WATCH this

Shoves his way towards Eve

TBK
So babes what your telling me is when you go to McDonalds you ask for your french fries to be extra burnt? Or wait is that only his?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Eve

TBK

Kane

Eve

*smiles*

TBK

Kane

Eve

TBK

Turns and looks at Eve

TBK

TBK

Kane

Eve

Kane

TBK

Kane

*Kane is not amused*

Eve

TBK
Ya see Kane your all talk, WATCH this

Shoves his way towards Eve

TBK
So babes what your telling me is when you go to McDonalds you ask for your french fries to be extra burnt? Or wait is that only his?

Eve

*looks shocked at first then shakes her head not saying anything before slapping Brian across the face*

Kane

*delivers his signature smirk after seeing Eve slap Brian Kendrick*

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 am

Brian Kendrick rubs the warmth of the slap to his face before a slight grin comes across his face

TBK
Got to ya there eh toots? Now look at Sloth with his big dopey look on his face. He thinks that it is some sort of intimidation factor, but in reality everybody including you laugh at that little smirk he puts on his face when he gets a little too happy.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 am

White guy wrote:
Brian Kendrick rubs the warmth of the slap to his face before a slight grin comes across his face

TBK
Got to ya there eh toots? Now look at Sloth with his big dopey look on his face. He thinks that it is some sort of intimidation factor, but in reality everybody including you laugh at that little smirk he puts on his face when he gets a little too happy.

Eve

"You're right Brian...but right now he isn't smirking."

*Eve smiles and crosses her arms*

Kane

*furociously grabs Brian by the back of his neck and putting pressure on the grip*

"I thought I told you...to stay away from her!"

*Kane not sounding happy tightens his grip even more*

"You'll apologize to her...or else you'll meet Hell Fire and Brimestone at it's mightest blaze!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:13 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

TBK

Eve

Kane

*furociously grabs Brian by the back of his neck and putting pressure on the grip*

"You'll apologize to her...or else you'll meet Hell Fire and Brimestone at it's mightest blaze!"
Kendrick kicks Kane in the groin and follows it up by smacking him across the face
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

TBK

Eve

Kane

Kendrick kicks Kane in the groin and follows it up by smacking him across the face

Kane

*takes a step back and flips his hair out of his face before delivering a huge throat thrust knocking Brian down*

Eve

*walks over to Brian and crouches down to him*

"Congratulations Brian...you just earned yourself a date with the devil. Let's go Kane..."

*Eve stands back up and smiles as she and Kane walk off*

OT: g2g sorry, good role playin man. also check pm
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 am

Guys Rumble to be up in the next 6-7 hours. Couldn't get on last night because the shop I worked in got held up and I spent half the night talking to two idiot police.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

Lmao, it's all goood niggz Wink
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am

The Miz walking around looking to cut a promo before the Rumble

Torrie Wilson is walking around with her puppy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 pm

AWWWEEEESOOOOOMEEE!

The Awesome one, known as The Miz, the man who said it himself, he will enter at number 30, and win the Royal Rumble, but will it happen? Will after years, of hard work, and becoming WWE champion, finally give this man what he deserves? He walks out onto the stage hitting his signature pose to the crowd and saying some stuff to the camera that's drowned out by the music blaring through the speakers. He also points to himself and down the ramp. Then proceeds up the steps and ask for a mic as he enters the ring.

Well, today is the Royal Rumble, and as much as I would love to talk to you guys about how I'm going to win I'm just going to let my actions in the ring tonight tell it's own story. All you guys have to do is kick back and enjoy a night of MIZ. Tonight will be all about me, and apart from that one other match on the card, the talk of the night will be all about MIZ. ON twitter, on facebook, all over the world everyone will be talking about how MIZ, has one the Royal Rumble, and has captured the main event spot at WRESTLEMANIA! Let's not get too carried away here Miz, you still have to go through Edge, and Mr Pope, but oh, that's no problem, I'll just do what I do, and skull crush Popes little religious skull into the ground, and check Edge into reality, and myself a spot at number 30! Then, THEN you know what's going to happen? ALL of the superstars are going to put on a HELL OF A SHOW, a pay-per-view for the ages, and Then, MY THEME hits, at number 30, and the fans leave because they know they can't stand to sit there and watch THE MIZ throw the last man over the top rope and go on to Wrestlemania. Now, I don't care WHO comes in, I don't care WHO makes a BIG APPEARANCE, because we all know that it's going to happen. Every year they throw in a little twist, or something that's got you biting your little nails off for more, then WHAM! Miz throws him over and go's to the Grandest stage of them all...

And with that said the fans boo Miz as he wipes fake dirt off his shoulder and exits the ring to the back ignoring all the fans who want high fives.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 PPV-1
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 RR12

We get the opening video and then the official theme song for the rumble is played. We get an uber-cool video package documenting Miz-Dinero-Edge and Vinny Mac's promos.

EDGE VERSUS THE MIZ VERSUS D'ANGELO DINERO
Closing Moments
Edge and The Miz have formed a reluctant alliance throughout the match and have been laying into "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. At this stage Dinero is on the outside of the ring and is clutching his side after a vicious spear from Edge and he appears to be no threat at the moment. Miz and Edge circle each other their uneasy alliance coming to an abrupt end through a right-hand from the Rated-R Superstar. After an excellent series of chain-wrestling The Miz ends up behind Edge and slams him into the ground with a Skull-Crushing Finale. The crowd cheer to the surprise of The Miz but he soon realises why as Dinero is back in the ring. Miz charges at Dinero but Dinero side-steps and nails miz with a pimp slap. The force of the move send Miz spiralling into the turnbuckle. The crowd are on their feet as Dinero hits his signature move -- DDE. Dinero seems to have the match won but -- BAM! -- SPEAR!!! Edge falls on top of Dinero -- ONE, TWO, THREE!
Winner - Edge

A fun segment where Hardcore Champion Bully Ray manages to fight off the Funkasauras Brodus Clay.

We get a Wade Barret interview and the Brute Brit promises to make an impression tonight.

DIVA RUMBLE FOR THE WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Eliminations Thus Far
1)Roxxi by Eve Torres
2)Kaitlyn by ODB
3)Rosa Mendes by Mickie James
4)ODB by Torrie Wilson

Closing Moments
Down to the final four -- Torrie Wilson, Mickie James, Eve Torres and Trish Stratus. Stratus, who has been unsually quiet nails Wilson with a vicious kick. Wilson is teetering on the ropes and Mickie James runs at her to try and eliminate her but is met with a forearm. Despite fending off Mickie James, Wilson can do nothing to stop the double clothesline from Torres and Stratus which sends her over the top rope.

[Torrie Wilson has been eliminated]

Eve Torres and Mickie James begin grappling as Trish Stratus stands back. James gets the upper-hand on Eve Torres and she attempts to toss her over the top rope. Eve manages to skin the cat and bring James over with her. The two battle precautiously on the apron as Stratus stalks both women. Eve Torres shokes everyone by whipping out a move not of her arsenal -- The Chokeslam! As Eve slams James to the floor the commentators put over her relationship with Kane.

[Mickie James has been elimianted]

Eve Torres only has one foot inside the ring when Trish Stratus nails her with a Chick Kick and eliminates her!

[Eve Torres has been eliminated]

Winner - Trish Stratus (NEW WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION)

Backstage we see Kane console Eve Torres. She promises she'll be there when he needs her.

We cut to the locker-room where Hawkins and AJ Styles are having a stare-down.

CRUISERWEIGHT RUMBLE FOR THE WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Order of Elimiantion
1)AJ Styles by Curt Hawkins
2)Curt Hawkins by Brian Kendrick (after AJ Styles distracted Hawkins)
3)Shannon Moore by Tyler Black
4)Tyler Black by Brian Kendrick
5)Jack Evans by Brian Kendrick
6)"Special Appearnce for One Night Only" TAJIRI by Brian Kendrick

Closing Moments
The Brian Kendrick has been owning ass throughout the match and Zack Ryder, as always, is a crowd favourite. Ryder manages to get on top and lay Kendrick in the corner. Ryder lines up The Broski Boot but Kendrick squirms out of the way. Kendrick waits for Ryder to get up and the nails him with a Superkick. Kendrick picks up Ryder and nails a Sliced Bread #2 before picking up the dead weight of Ryder and slinging him over the top rope but in such a manner that Ryder is dangling from the very top rope by his feet. The crowd are confused as Kendrick clearly has the match won. Kendrick bounces off the ropes and goes rebounding towards Ryder but instead of making contact with Ryder, Kendrick vaults over the top rope and lands on his two feet on the outside.
Winner - Zack Ryder (NEW WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION)

The Brian Kendrick grabs a microphone and explains that he is better than the Cruiserweight Division. He points too Ryder and says look at how the champion is. In the most vunerable position. Kendrick says he could've easily won the championship but he claims he would just as quickly piss on it as he would raise it in victory. He says the rumble is were the real men rise.

We get a video package promoting the Rumble and the numbers video.

ROYAL RUMBLE
Eliminations
1)Jesse Neal(#2) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
2)John Cena(#3) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
3)"Special Appearance for One Night Only" Roddy Piper(#4) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
4)Brodus Clay(#5) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
5)Shannon Moore(#6) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
6)Bully Ray(#7) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
7)Jack Evans(#8 ) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)

Action
After eliminating the first seven superstars consecutively, Dinero look worse for wear and for the first time there is more than one superstar in the ring as Dinero is joined by CM Punk, Tyler Black, Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth. Black tries to get Dinero over the rop rope but CM Punk is gunning for the youngster and barrels him over before quickly hoping out and continuing his beat-down on him.

[8)Tyler Black(#10) by CM Punk(#9)]

[9)CM Punk(#9) by himself]

Dolph Ziggler tries to form an alliance with R-Truth and points towards the downed Dinero. Truth nods and Ziggler makes a bee-line for Dinero but gets caught off guard as R-Truth runs up behind him and tosses him over the top rope.

[10)Dolph Ziggler(#11) by R-Truth(#12)]

Elimiantions
11)Alberto Del Rio(#14) by R-Truth(#12)
12)Michael Cole(#15) by Zack Ryder(#13)
13)Zack Ryder(#13) by Chris Jericho(#17)
14)Cody Rhodes(#16) by Chris Jericho(#17)
15)Chris Jericho(#17) by R-Truth(#12) and D'Angelo Dinero(#1)
16)R-Truth(#12) by D'Angelo Dinero(#1)

Action
D'Angelo Dinero lies on the ground in a heap and as he struggles to get to his feet, the theme music of Wade Barrett must have brought utter dread to his ears. Barrett gets to the ring and immediately begins a beat-down. This climaxes with the Winds of Change and a flurry of stomps. Ted DiBiase is out next and immediately brings it to Wade Barrett. As Barrett and DiBiase brawl the countdown reaches zero and out comes Curt Hawkins. Hawkins enters with a springboard clothesline which takes out both men. Hawkins is beating down DiBiase and has him in a dangerous position at the ropes when his worst nightmare comes through -- AJ Styles. AJ Styles, irate at Hawkins from the cruiserweight rumble comes in with absaloutely no regard for the rumble and makes a bee-line towards Hawkins sending them both out of the ring.

[17)Curt Hawkins(#20) by AJ Styles(#21)]

[18)AJ Styles(#21) by himself]

Ted DiBiase manages to nail Barrett with Dream Street before Triple H makes his entrance. H and DiBiase brawl and DiBiase appears to be getting the upper-hand until Shawn Michaels music hits. Shawn Michaels and Triple H lay into DiBiase until he is tangled in the ropes. They both crotch-chop and clothesline him over.

[19)Ted DiBiase(#19) by Triple H(#22) and Shawn Michaels(#23)]

Triple H turns around to high five Michaels but gets met with a Sweet Chin Music which sends him up and over the top rope. Michaels just shrugs.

[20)Triple H(#22) by Shawn Michaels(#23)]

Shawn Michaels, Wade Barrett and D'Angelo Dinero are joined by Christian as the action keeps going. Christian after proclaiming that he will DEFINATELY win the rumble backs up the point and makes a big statement by immediately eliminating The Heart-Break Kid!

[21)Shawn Michaels(#23) by Christian(#24)]

Christian's huge moment turns sour however when Wade Barrett clotheslines him over the top rope and laughs at him.

[22)Christian(#24) by Wade Barrett(#18)]

Wade Barrett looks at a crumpled Dinero, mystifed how nobody has picked this easy target yet and goes to lift him over the top rope. Dinero has a bit of fight left in him and he manages to wriggle off Barrett's shoulders and land a vicious DDT. Both men are laid out on the ground as the countdown begins. Dinero struggles to his feet and he neary drops again when he hears -- AWESOOOOOOOME!. The crowd begin booing loudly as one of the men Dinero squared off with earlier struts down to the ring. Dinero throws a weak punch at The Miz but Miz catches his hand and turns him inside out with a neckbreaker. The Miz whips Dinero into Wade Barrett who catches him with a second Winds of Change. The two begin systematically picking Dinero apart but Pope is saved by The Great White Sheamus. Sheamus ducks a clothesline from Barrett and quickly nails him with a Brogue Kick which sends Barrett over the top rope.

[23)Wade Barrett(#18) by Sheamus(#26)]

Sheamus beats his chest as the crowd roars their approval. Miz runs at him but meets a huge clothesline. Sheamus heaves him up into the crucifix position and moves towards the ropes but he drops to his knees when he is low-blowed -- BY WADE BARRETT! Wade Barrett throws Sheamus over the top and then quickly makes his exit through the crowd.

[24)Sheamus(#26) by Wade Barrett(#18)]

The Miz looks towards the downed Dinero and smiles evilly. Dinero rises to the surprise of everyone and they cheer as Dinero starts laying into Miz. The two trade blows but stop when the explosive music of Kane comes into play. Kane comes down to the ring and begins dishing out uppercuts and boots. After his momentum slows down the three beging slugging at each other. The Brian Kendrick is the next out and the crowd boo him loudly. Kendrick takes it in his stride and delievers a Sliced Bread #2 to Dinero and then Miz. He evades a Kane big boot and bounes off the ropes before dropping Kane with a massively stiff dropkick. But the action quickly switches to a struggle between The Miz and Dinero. Dinero is on the apron and struggling to hold on. Miz eventually gets the better of him and knocks him off!

[25)D'Angelo Dinero(#1) by The Miz(#25)]

The crowd boo but the commentators applaud Dinero's efforts as he totalled nine eliminatons and lasted one minute shy of an hour. The Miz on the other hand mocks him but is brought back to reality as a man who has had a few harsh words for him -- Carlito -- makes his entrance. The two immediately do battle. Brian Kendrick is ALL OVER Kane on the other side of the ring. Eve Torres has come down to cheer Kane on. Kendrick manages to get Kane to the apron and is about to kick him out when Eve Torres stands up on the apron. Kendrick stops in his tracks and looks at Eve who winks at him and motions for him to come closer. Kendrick leans in and Eve's distraction seems to be working. BAM! Kendrick with a vicious roundhouse kick knocking Kane out of the ring.

[26)Kane(#27) by Brian Kendrick(#28)]

Eve opens her mouth in shock but bad mistake as Kendrick quickly grabs her and kisses her! Kendrick holds the kiss and then lets go of Eve who falls off the apron. Kane seeing this is infuriated. He charges into the ring and grabs Kendrick by the throat before pushing him out of the ring!

[27)Brian Kendrick(#28) by Kane(#27)]

Michael Cole wails about how this is unfair but quickly shuts up as Edge's music hits! The Rated-R Superstar makes his way down to the ring. Himself, The Miz and Carltio stare off knowing that whoever wins will be in the main event of WrestleMania. They circle and just when it looks like they're about to clash, Vince McMahon's music hits. He walks out re-instating the point that whoever survives will be in the main event against whoever is the WWE World Undisputed Champion at WrestleMania. Naturally, he says, he wants a better look at who one half of his main event may be. He struts down to the ring as the action kicks off. This is straight out brawling by the three-men and nobody has a clear advantage. Carlito nails Edge with a suplex and The Miz tries to charge at him as he regains his footing but Carlito side-steps and Miz flies over the top rope. Miz gets one hand on the top rope and is dangling without any hope of getting back in. Carlito, satisfied that The Miz is gone turns his attentions to Edge. Vince McMahon quickly runs around and forces The Miz's feet onto the apron. Miz lies on the apron after becoming so close to being eliminated. Carlito seems to have the upperhand on Edge but Edge nails a Spear out of nowhere! Edge quickly tosses Carlito over the top rope!

[28)Carlito(#29) by Edge(#30)]

Edge, the commentary team and the crowd all think he's won it. Edge celebrates and Vince McMahon climbs into the ring. McMahon offers Edge his hand and Edge shakes it. McMahon then points at the Maina sign and raises Edge's hand in the air. The Miz sneaks up behind Edge and nails the unsuspecting superstar with a Skull Crushing Finale!!! McMahon quickly helps Miz to toss Edge over the top rope!

[29)Edge(#30) by Vince McMahon and The Miz(#25)]

Winner - The Miz

The Royal Rumble goes off the air with McMahon and Miz celebrating in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 pm

The Miz struts around backstage happy and satisfied with himself that with the help of Mr McMahon he has won the Royal Rumble, and will be headlining wrestlemania.

Torrie Wilson is enraged and rips up her contract with WWE and leaves.

OT- get the cue Wink ? hahaha, I'm taking my Velvet Sky back <3
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm

OT: Dropping Evans & Black, Just gonna keep HBK.

Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena, smiling, even though he was elimanated, he knows he made his precence known
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena, smiling, even though he was elimanated, he knows he made his precence known

OT - LOL, just as I enter Black into a storyline with CM Punk!!!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Adam wrote:
"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

OT - LOL, just as I enter Black into a storyline with CM Punk!!!
OT: Alright, seeing as I'm nice....I'll keep him.... Smile
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 pm

I'll pick, Randy Orton and the Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Edge arrives pissed with the fans booing him. The fans seem happy he was screwed over.

The Brian Kendrick arrives looking for management being he wasn't technically eliminated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next