The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

NVP wrote:
Trish Stratus

Melina wants to be me! It is so obvious but she still finds the need to call me an old worthless diva but who has the title? Me! So I'm hardly useless if I can still win championships after years and years of working here.

Eve

*smiles*

"Trish...Melina Perez is a damn full if she thinks you are worthless and washed up...and besides that is probably one of the most disrespectful things I've heard from a diva. Trish what she fails to realize you're a legend...you paved the way for us. And you're just making your legend grow. Who knows? Maybe she's jealous she isn't the next person to deliver stratusfaction...and the only one I know that can do that is you!"

*Eve flicks her hair behind her*

"Also what Melina fails to realize...who named her #1 Contender last I remembered...there is no official #1 Contender yet. And I for one recall you whooping on her a few years back...when I haven't had my shot at you in the ring yet. So I'll have a few things for Melina before she even thinks about going for that championship right there on your shoulder!"

*Eve smiles*

"By the time of Wrestlemania...I guarntee it will be Eve Torres...vs. Trish Stratus for that Diva's Championship. Think it would be a match for the fans to enjoy or what?"

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Trish Stratus

Melina wants to be me! It is so obvious but she still finds the need to call me an old worthless diva but who has the title? Me! So I'm hardly useless if I can still win championships after years and years of working here.

Eve

*smiles*

"Trish...Melina Perez is a damn full if she thinks you are worthless and washed up...and besides that is probably one of the most disrespectful things I've heard from a diva. Trish what she fails to realize you're a legend...you paved the way for us. And you're just making your legend grow. Who knows? Maybe she's jealous she isn't the next person to deliver stratusfaction...and the only one I know that can do that is you!"

"Also what Melina fails to realize...who named her #1 Contender last I remembered...there is no official #1 Contender yet. And I for one recall you whooping on her a few years back...when I haven't had my shot at you in the ring yet. So I'll have a few things for Melina before she even thinks about going for that championship right there on your shoulder!"

*Eve smiles*

"By the time of Wrestlemania...I guarntee it will be Eve Torres...vs. Trish Stratus for that Diva's Championship. Think it would be a match for the fans to enjoy or what?"

Trish Stratus

We'll see Eve. Don't rush ahead of yourself on that one. Would be nice you know... but I want the best I can at wrestlemania even if it is to face the best Eve. You and me at Wrestlemania? Obviously one person would want to be involved too...... Kane!

And i don't want him lurking around while I am trying to put on a life time performance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

NVP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Trish Stratus

Eve

*smiles*

*Eve smiles*

Trish Stratus

We'll see Eve. Don't rush ahead of yourself on that one. Would be nice you know... but I want the best I can at wrestlemania even if it is to face the best Eve. You and me at Wrestlemania? Obviously one person would want to be involved too...... Kane!

And i don't want him lurking around while I am trying to put on a life time performance.

Eve

*seems a bit angered*

"Stop right there Stratus! Kane would not get involved in that match...and when I say he wouldn't...I mean it! So before you jump to conclusions stop and think for a second before letting it blurt out of your mouth. I've had this talk with Kane 100 times already. And he has agreed that he would never interfere in my matches, let alone even lay a finger on any of the other divas. I'm not like that! I don't need to cheat or play under any dirty tactics to win my matches. I do things the right way...the respectful way. Mono y mono...one on one. Right out there in that very ring! Got it!?"

*Eve sighs*

"Sorry Trish...I...I didn't mean to go off on you like that."

*She rubs her forehead*

"I'm just getting tired of everyone attacking me verbally every single day about this Kane stuff. It is what it is...and I'm sorry that you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Trish Stratus

Eve

*smiles*

*Eve smiles*

Trish Stratus

Eve

*seems a bit angered*

"Stop right there Stratus! Kane would not get involved in that match...and when I say he wouldn't...I mean it! So before you jump to conclusions stop and think for a second before letting it blurt out of your mouth. I've had this talk with Kane 100 times already. And he has agreed that he would never interfere in my matches, let alone even lay a finger on any of the other divas. I'm not like that! I don't need to cheat or play under any dirty tactics to win my matches. I do things the right way...the respectful way. Mono y mono...one on one. Right out there in that very ring! Got it!?"

*Eve sighs*

*She rubs her forehead*

"I'm just getting tired of everyone attacking me verbally every single day about this Kane stuff. It is what it is...and I'm sorry that you don't like it."
Trish Stratus

Raises her eyebrow at Eve and then laughs under her breath at Eve

Strange seeing you like this.... turning into something completely different than you are.

Trish holds her hand out towards Eve.

Eve, just chill over this whole wrestlemania thing. We aren't anywhere near april yet so go calm, train if you want and then if things work out for you who knows... you might be at wrestlemania but you're over worked over it all.

Trish puts her hand down and sighs

Now. I have to go now. Training time for me today before Raw. See you around Eve.

Trish pouts and heads down to the gym

ot - i would of went on but im watching my fav show
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

NVP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
NVP wrote:
Trish Stratus

Eve

*smiles*

*Eve smiles*

Trish Stratus

Eve

*seems a bit angered*

*Eve sighs*

*She rubs her forehead*

Trish Stratus

Raises her eyebrow at Eve and then laughs under her breath at Eve

Strange seeing you like this.... turning into something completely different than you are.

Trish holds her hand out towards Eve.

Eve, just chill over this whole wrestlemania thing. We aren't anywhere near april yet so go calm, train if you want and then if things work out for you who knows... you might be at wrestlemania but you're over worked over it all.

Trish puts her hand down and sighs

Now. I have to go now. Training time for me today before Raw. See you around Eve.

Trish pouts and heads down to the gym

ot - i would of went on but im watching my fav show

Eve

*brushes her hair back with her hand and sighs*

"I'm sorry Trish...I'll cya later tonight during RAW."

*Eve walks off the other direction*

OT: no problem! it was perfect timing I have to go anyway ttyl!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Kaneen14

*Kane makes his iconic entrance to a huge ovation of cheers, he climbs the top rope and has a microphone in his hands, and waits for the fans to quiet down some*

Kane

"For weeks now...People have been saying I'm not the same anymore. Letting smugs like Brian Kendrick take advantage of myself...and Eve. And I'll admit. Those people saying things are right! I have let my emotions cloud my judgements...but no longer will that happen. Things people are saying are just now longer myths of the past...And as for you others saying Eve is the one that is the reason I am acting how I"m acting now...you are sadly...sadly mistaken! I know what's inside here...and what's going on!"

*Kane points to his brain*

"I know...what I want. And I always...get what I want! And what I want is to see Brian Kendrick...stretchered out of this very arena by my hands! What you've done to Eve the past 2 weeks will not go un-noticed...and I will be your personal judge...jury...and executioner! Just like I did to my brother...I will have my vengenace."

*Kane smirks as his hir flows in his face and the fans cheer his name*

"And to attend to my other business...I couldn't help, but take notice of my brother the Undertaker... Who has returned."

*fans erupt into cheers*

"I haven't been in contact with the Undertaker since I buried him alive almost 2 years ago...when I held his so called Holy-Grail! The Undertaker since defeating Triple H is just a shell of his former self...I saw it in your eyes brother. When your presence known...you stood in this very ring!"

*Kane points to the ring mat*

"You stood in this ring...you looked around at this audience as they cheered your name...but they wanted answers brother. And what did you give them? Absolutely nothing...What's the matter did the cat have your tongue? Or were you scared? Scared of what happened to you at Wrestlemania against Triple H? You see Undertaker...you may never want anything to do with me again...you can ignore everything I'm saying about you this very moment..."

*Kane flips his hair out of his face*

"Welcome back to the WWE Undertaker...you are in my world now. This is no longer yours! It is now my world!"

*Kane drops his microphone as he lifts his arms up and ignites his ring pyro, his theme begins to play as he stands in the ring smirking before exiting and headind backstage meeting up with Eve*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 am

WHERE DEM SHOWS AT
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 am

wondering the same Nova...wondering the same
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Mickie - *Arrives and heads inside, with a smile*

ODB - *Sat in the corridor, drinking, with no shoes....*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm sorry Adam, I'm dropping Hawkins. I've been a no-factor in this thread anyway. I hope this E-Fed has success, I really do.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 pm

I think the efed might be a no factor....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 pm

So Adam bailed on his own idea again? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17