The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Mickie James - *Walking through the halls with a smile on her face. She waves at the people she knows as she walks past*

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hall somewhere, drinking from her flask*

Velvet Sky

"Well if it isn't Mickie James..."

*Velvet walks around the corner behind her smiling*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Mickie James - *Walking through the halls with a smile on her face. She waves at the people she knows as she walks past*

Velvet Sky

Mickie - *Turns and sees Velvet, and folds her arms with a slight smirk*

"Velvet! Long time no see!"

*She then raises an eyebrow*

"So, which are you this time, friend or foe... or are you undecided? Because i know whe have had our fair share in both colums!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Velvet Sky

"So, which are you this time, friend or foe... or are you undecided? Because i know whe have had our fair share in both colums!"

Velvet

*puts her finger to her lips as she thinks*

"I was thinking somewhere in the friend category..."

*Velvet smiles and walks over to her*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Velvet Sky

Velvet

Mickie - *She smiles*

"I was hoping you would say that! In all fairness, we make a pretty kick ass team!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Velvet Sky

Velvet

Mickie - *She smiles*

"I was hoping you would say that! In all fairness, we make a pretty kick ass team!"

Velvet

*Velvet smirks*

"Hell yeah we did! Over on Impact...I'm suprised we never won the Knockout Tag Team Titles when we were over there!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Velvet Sky

Velvet

Mickie - *She smiles*

Velvet

*Velvet smirks*

"Hell yeah we did! Over on Impact...I'm suprised we never won the Knockout Tag Team Titles when we were over there!"

Mickie - *She nods*

"I know right! We deserved those belts! You never know, maybe they will bring them over to here, and then, well they will be ours.... that is.... if you have ditched your little masked friends? If not, then we may have a problem!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Velvet Sky

Velvet

Mickie - *She smiles*

Velvet

*Velvet smirks*

Mickie - *She nods*

"I know right! We deserved those belts! You never know, maybe they will bring them over to here, and then, well they will be ours.... that is.... if you have ditched your little masked friends? If not, then we may have a problem!"

Velvet

*chuckles*

"Please...I'm over that! Biggest mistake of my life on how I acted then...but that's the past. Only thing mattering now is the present! I'm ready to start fresh if you know what I mean?"

*Velvet smiles as she signals a belt on her waist*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Mickie - *Nods and then smiles*

"Ah the title! I think thats pretty high on everyone's list of priorities! Like, Trish has it now, but what has she done since? Absolutely nothing! She isn't a good champion! I'd love to face her again and get that title around the waste of someone who would so something with it... hell, im pretty sure any other woman around here would be a better champion than she is being! Even ODB!"

*She chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 pm

"Ah the title! I think thats pretty high on everyone's list of priorities! Like, Trish has it now, but what has she done since? Absolutely nothing! She isn't a good champion! I'd love to face her again and get that title around the waste of someone who would so something with it... hell, im pretty sure any other woman around here would be a better champion than she is being! Even ODB!"

*She chuckles*

Velvet

*smiles and nods in agreement*

"Trish walks around here like she is the most high and mighty girl to have ever walked the Earth! I think someone needs to let the pigeons loose on her stratusfaction ass! The minute she won her championship again...Everything...and I mean everything got huge on that bold Canadian head of hers! And I don't like it, not one bit!"

*Velvet leans against the wall and crosses her arms*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

*She chuckles*

Velvet

"Trish walks around here like she is the most high and mighty girl to have ever walked the Earth! I think someone needs to let the pigeons loose on her stratusfaction ass! The minute she won her championship again...Everything...and I mean everything got huge on that bold Canadian head of hers! And I don't like it, not one bit!"

Mickie - *She nods*

"She can and has been a good champion in the past. One of the best, if not THE best, but this time... she kinda sucks! Maybe she is losing her touch a little! I don't know! I just havnt been impressed by anything she has done lately... because she hasnt DONE anything!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

*She chuckles*

Velvet

Mickie - *She nods*

"She can and has been a good champion in the past. One of the best, if not THE best, but this time... she kinda sucks! Maybe she is losing her touch a little! I don't know! I just havnt been impressed by anything she has done lately... because she hasnt DONE anything!"

Velvet

*leans off the wall and throws her arms in the air for a what the heck gesture*

"Exactly! She won a Diva's Rumble by taking advantage of the others eliminations...whoopty do! I can do that too...infact anyone could have done that! The fact is Trish Stratus is a a shell of her former self in my mind. I respect the heck out of her...but she changed...a lot!"

*she smiles*

"If I could get my hands on her one on one in that ring...boy would things be way different for that championship! The sky's the limit for me...as for Stratus, she can go off and do her little yoga classes, film her movies, and return and act like the high and mighty diva she once was. But I refuse to let that happen!" I expect the very same from you Mickie..."

*Velvet raises her eyebrow hoping to get the same response*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

I will be picking up David Otunga
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Melina is walking around casually

The Miz is posing for the camera

Stone Cold is taking a shit
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm

wwe.com exclusive

The arena is completely silent as the lights go out and smokes surround the ring and the ringside area. The figure of the legendary phenom of the WWE, the Undertaker is seen coming out from the smokes up on the ramp. The demon from Death Valley walks slowly towards the ring wearing a black coat and a frightening hat in his head. The Undertaker walks up to the ring steel steps and raises his hands slowly as the lights come back on leaving the fans staring in awe. Undertaker enters the ring and gets a microphone. Undertaker looks at the crowd and he remains silent. After a few good minutes of silence the Undertaker raises the microphone to his mouth and just as he gets ready to talk he lowers the microphone again. Undertaker stares at the crowd as some "Undertaker" chants can be heard. Undertaker raises the mic to his mouth again but again he choses not to speak. He just stands there silent and he lowers the mic again. He finally drops down the mic and he exits the ring much to the dissapointment of the audience. Undertaker walks up to the ramp and his theme song "There Ain't no Grave" comes back on. Undertaker stays up on the ramp, he turns and looks behind him for a moment before he finally walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm

RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

The arena is completely silent as the lights go out and smokes surround the ring and the ringside area. The figure of the legendary phenom of the WWE, the Undertaker is seen coming out from the smokes up on the ramp. The demon from Death Valley walks slowly towards the ring wearing a black coat and a frightening hat in his head. The Undertaker walks up to the ring steel steps and raises his hands slowly as the lights come back on leaving the fans staring in awe. Undertaker enters the ring and gets a microphone. Undertaker looks at the crowd and he remains silent. After a few good minutes of silence the Undertaker raises the microphone to his mouth and just as he gets ready to talk he lowers the microphone again. Undertaker stares at the crowd as some "Undertaker" chants can be heard. Undertaker raises the mic to his mouth again but again he choses not to speak. He just stands there silent and he lowers the mic again. He finally drops down the mic and he exits the ring much to the dissapointment of the audience. Undertaker walks up to the ramp and his theme song "There Ain't no Grave" comes back on. Undertaker stays up on the ramp, he turns and looks behind him for a moment before he finally walks to the back.

Kane & Eve

*Kane is taking notice of his brothers supposed promo as he and Eve are standing backstage watching the monitors*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 am

"The Heart-Break Kid" Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena. He walks around backstage, wearing a pair of jeans, and a red tee.

Jack Evans is not at the arena right now.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

Trish Stratus
Getting her photos took backstage with her championship around her waist

Ted Dibiase
Training in the gym with a few jobbers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 am

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hall somewhere, drinking from her flask, getting more drunk by the second*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 am

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hall somewhere, drinking from her flask, getting more drunk by the second*
Trish Stratus
Finishing up with her photoshoot she heads down towards her locker room to set her title in and see's ODB. Trish storms on over to ODB.

Look at you here getting completely drunk yet you want to face me? Please ODB, clean yourself up before you even step into the ring with me for my title!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus
Finishing up with her photoshoot she heads down towards her locker room to set her title in and see's ODB. Trish storms on over to ODB.

Look at you here getting completely drunk yet you want to face me? Please ODB, clean yourself up before you even step into the ring with me for my title!

ODB - *She takes another sip of her drink before looking at Trish with a slight glare in her eye*

"Look at you, strolling around with god knows whatever sex diseases you have down your pants! Get yourself checked out before you even come close to me!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus

ODB - *She takes another sip of her drink before looking at Trish with a slight glare in her eye*

"Look at you, strolling around with god knows whatever sex diseases you have down your pants! Get yourself checked out before you even come close to me!"
Trish Stratus

I'm not like that, you're likely confusing yourself with maybe an old me? The Trish Stratus before she came the legend she is today. Eight times womens champion. It just makes so much sense those words together alongside my name.

Trish gives a huge smirk

As for you, what is your achievements here again? Oh wait. That's right. Nothing!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 am

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

I'm not like that, you're likely confusing yourself with maybe an old me? The Trish Stratus before she came the legend she is today. Eight times womens champion. It just makes so much sense those words together alongside my name.

Trish gives a huge smirk

As for you, what is your achievements here again? Oh wait. That's right. Nothing!

ODB - *She nods*

"I'll give you that! You were a legend. You are a legend. But all legends get old and die at some point in time. Your well on your way to death. I mean, what, your like 55 now? SHouldnt you be concerned about brittle bone syndrome?"

*She then chuckles and steps off of the crate*

"And no matter what you do. No matter how many achivements, titles, how much history you make... people will always remeber you for something else..."

*She get in Trish's face with a smirk*

"WOOF! WOOF!... Ring any bells doggie?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 am

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Trish gives a huge smirk

ODB - *She nods*

"I'll give you that! You were a legend. You are a legend. But all legends get old and die at some point in time. Your well on your way to death. I mean, what, your like 55 now? SHouldnt you be concerned about brittle bone syndrome?"

"And no matter what you do. No matter how many achivements, titles, how much history you make... people will always remeber you for something else..."

Trish Stratus

Ok shut the hell up! I didn't come here for you to go and bitch about me. I'm here for something else for a matter of fact.

Trish crosses her arms and leans to one side.

All these promos, all these comments and slurs I've been hearing from you about me. Are you having a serious problem with me? Something particular you would wish to highlight on?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 am

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Trish gives a huge smirk

ODB - *She nods*

Trish Stratus

Ok shut the hell up! I didn't come here for you to go and bitch about me. I'm here for something else for a matter of fact.

All these promos, all these comments and slurs I've been hearing from you about me. Are you having a serious problem with me? Something particular you would wish to highlight on?

ODB - *She rolls her eyes*

"Highlight on? Well, i could highlight on the fact that you probably only got that title because you spread your legs around your head, because you sure as hell didnt do anything here before then. You were here what, once? And then you stroll on in and get the title? Its bullshit!"

*She swigs her drink*

"Or i could highlight on the fact that your fake ass weave, and your fake ass t*its and your fake ass "personality" is bullshit and now, most fo these fake ass women around here are trying to follow in YOUR footsteps and be as whorish as they can be in order to get anywhere."

*She shakes her head"

"But they arnt what i want to highlight! What i want to highlight, is, that i don't think you still have what it takes to be here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can go on as much as you like about how you did this, how you did that, how you sucked on this, how you blew on that, but im not talking about any of that. What im talking about is NOW. Sure, you have the vaigna title, which you won by throwing some brawds over a rope. BIG WHOOP DEE DOO!"

*She takes a swig of her drink*

"But what we are yet to see is you actually DO anything to show that you still have it. I mean, the last we saw of you was me sticking my boot up your skinny little ass. Thats not really showing how you still got it! You are just a glory hog, who cant give it up, because you know that your life outside of this place is one big fail. And soo, when you start losing your touch, everyone will start caring less and less about you! I dont want you to embarrass yourself! Thats why this dirty bitch is going to embarrass you enough to last a lifetime!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 am

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Trish gives a huge smirk

ODB - *She nods*

Trish Stratus

ODB - *She rolls her eyes*

"Highlight on? Well, i could highlight on the fact that you probably only got that title because you spread your legs around your head, because you sure as hell didnt do anything here before then. You were here what, once? And then you stroll on in and get the title? Its bullshit!"

*She swigs her drink*

"Or i could highlight on the fact that your fake ass weave, and your fake ass t*its and your fake ass "personality" is bullshit and now, most fo these fake ass women around here are trying to follow in YOUR footsteps and be as whorish as they can be in order to get anywhere."

*She shakes her head"

"But they arnt what i want to highlight! What i want to highlight, is, that i don't think you still have what it takes to be here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can go on as much as you like about how you did this, how you did that, how you sucked on this, how you blew on that, but im not talking about any of that. What im talking about is NOW. Sure, you have the vaigna title, which you won by throwing some brawds over a rope. BIG WHOOP DEE DOO!"

*She takes a swig of her drink*

"But what we are yet to see is you actually DO anything to show that you still have it. I mean, the last we saw of you was me sticking my boot up your skinny little ass. Thats not really showing how you still got it! You are just a glory hog, who cant give it up, because you know that your life outside of this place is one big fail. And soo, when you start losing your touch, everyone will start caring less and less about you! I dont want you to embarrass yourself! Thats why this dirty bitch is going to embarrass you enough to last a lifetime!"
Trish Stratus

Trish takes a while to reply as she glares at ODB pretty grim like. She removes the belt hugged around her waist and flips it over her shoulder and leave it to sit there.

Oh, so is that how you view me? ODB there are some things you still are missing out. I can begin peoples careers no problem but on the flip side... I can end them. Just like that!

Trish clicks her fingers right in ODB's face to irritate her.

[b]Go ahead, make all these promises to yourself about how you're going to embarrass me so much and that you're going to kick my ass in the ring because I can break people's promises too and after that -- i'll make your remaining days here a living nightmare. You'll like that wouldn't you?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next