The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 Empty
PostSubject: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWE2

What is the definition of Professional Wrestling? A high-class, entertainment, sports programming, that live to entertain their fans around the globe.
Who is the best? World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
WWE is the home of most of the best athletes in the world. These athletes have all had their names in the lights at least once.
WWE is a place where Rookies become Superstars, Superstars become Legends and Legends become Hall of Famers.
WWE is the place that Pro Wrestling all began. Through this, Wrestling became World-Wide and this is the Best of the Competition.
Today, The Wrestling World has been ruled by three companies.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Impact Wrestling, and Ring of Honor;
Welcome to the E-Fed that will bring back the Prime of the WWE Universe and spark a flame and return roleplaying to The Universe. This is going to be Legendary, as we are already in the Fifth Edition.
Thank you.

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWENetwork2
WWE Network
"This is NO Ordinary Network!"

--RELIVE THE PAST!--
World Wrestling Entertainment 1.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

--JOIN THE EXCITEMENT!--
World Wrestling Entertainment Sign-Up

--WWE TRAINING GROUND!--
WWE: No Strings Attached

Last edited by Miz on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWECT

~Shane McMahon~
::Co-President of the WWE. Shane McMahon - son of Vince McMahon - has been passed down the company, along with his Brother-in-Law by his father, Vince McMahon. Shane McMahon knows how to run a successful wrestling corporation and is ecstatic to be able to finally run the daily operations of the WWE. In this E-Fed, he is portrayed by Granger.::

~Triple H~
::Co-President of the WWE. Triple H - married to Stephanie McMahon - has been passed down the company, along with his Brother-in-Law, by his Father-in-Law, Vince McMahon. Triple H has run RAW before, and is ready to finally help Shane take on the daily operations of the WWE. In this E-Fed, he is portrayed by SP::

OTHER MEMBERS

~WWE~
::As WWE sign More and More People to their Creative Team, things will be Updated, here.

General Managers

Monday Night RAW General Manager
~TBA~
::General Managers of Monday Night RAW for the WWE. He/She makes the matches, and help produce the show. He/She is portrayed in this E-Fed by TBA.::

Friday Night Smackdown General Manager
~TBA~
::General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown for the WWE. He/She makes the matches, and help produce the show. He/She is portrayed in this E-Fed by TBA.::

Last edited by Miz on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWERAW

ROSTER
Christian portrayed by Jon
Derrick Bateman portrayed by Dan
Eve portrayed by Jigsaw
John Cena portrayed by SP
Kane portrayed by Jigsaw
Muhammad Hussan portrayed by Granger
Velvet Sky portrayed by Jigsaw

TAG TEAMS || STABLES
~TBA~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWESmackdown-1

Bobby Rhode portrayed by Jigsaw
Carlito portrayed by Granger
Chris Jericho portrayed by SP
CM Punk portrayed by Casey
Cody Rhodes portrayed by Dan
Eve portrayed by Jigsaw
The Great Khali portrayed by Nova
Sheamus portrayed by Jon
Velvet Sky portrayed by Jigsaw
Zack Ryder portrayed by Jon

TAG TEAMS || STABLES
~TBA~

Last edited by Miz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 Champions

RAW CHAMPIONS
~WWE Champion~
::VACANT::
~United States Champion~
~Unified Tag Team Champions~
~Divas Champion~

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONS
~World Heavyweight Champion~
~Intercontinental Champion~
~Unified Tag Team Champions~
~Divas Champion~

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWE_Rumble_2006
~Royal Rumble Winner~
::THE MIZ::

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWE_MITB2
~Money in the Bank Holder~

Last edited by Miz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWEmatchcards

Monday Night Raw
~TBA~

Thursday Night Superstars
~TBA~

Friday Night Smackdown
~TBA~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:43 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 PPV-1

January - Royal Rumble
February - Elimination Chamber
April - WrestleMania 28
May - Backlash
June - Cyber Sunday
July - Money In The Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Night of Champions
October - Vengance
November - Survivor Series
December - Unforgiven

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 Wwe_wrestlemania_28_poster_v2_by_the6thbulletv2-d4llw9v

Last edited by Miz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 WWERu

:Rules:

~3 Wrestlers Maximum~
I want to have a 3 maximum because that's reasonable. If I allowed only 1 or 2, some people would get bored because all of their superstars/divas would have storylines and if I allowed 4 or 5 or more, it'd be too much for people to handle and the thread would die because of boredom and not enough storylines. 3 is the most reasonable number. This 3 wrestler maximum does not include managers, management, or authority figures, aka referees. It only includes Superstars and Divas.

~Character Changes~
Since some people like to change a lot, thus fucking up storylines and ending them so quickly; If you pick up a character you must have them at least two weeks before dropping him or picking up somebody else to see storylines or drop them before your first match with him/her.

~5 Day Activity Rule~
I want this thread to be a success, not to go in the pile of my failures. So there's a 5 day activity rule. If you are not active, you will potentially use your superstars to another user or I will just release them into the free agency. And no, being active does not mean posting 'arrives' or whatnot. It means actually roleplaying and replying to someone. If you make a 6-line arriving roleplay but you don't actually reply to anyone, it won't count as being active. If you are going to be without access to a computer for more than 5 days, let me know and I will not count this against you. Tell me how long you will be gone. If you tell me you'll be gone 8 days and you are gone for 13 days, yes that'll count against you and you will lose your superstars.

~Respond to Others~
This goes into a bit with the 5 day activity rule. If you don't actually interact with other users in this thread, that will go against you in the 5 day activity rule. And if you see someone post and nobody is posting back, than you need to post to that person. Now, I try to reply to everyone but its just not possible. This doesn't mean you have to reply to absolutely everyone and have a rivalry with everyone.. You can say good luck in their match or have a reunion conversation with the wrestler or you can make rivals with them or you can make a faction or a tag team. Anything is fine with me.

~Management and Authority Figures~
Alright.. Authority figures. Management users, also known as the Creative Team, will be responding to wrestlers complaints. If you are on the Management and are approached by a wrestler wanting something, you send WWE Chairman Vince McMahon an E-Mail and Shane will take care of it. (Note: An E-Mail on the thread, not a real message on The Universe). These will have to be the most active, so they are on a 72 hour activity deal. And the 72 hour rule follows the activity rule. So if any complications, let me know.

~NO CYBERING~
[i]This is a no go. Yeah, roleplaying and fighting and talking smack about the other wrestler is fine, but no off topic cyberbullying. If I see this, strike one, if it happens again, you're kicked off the thread. Period.

~No Rated R/X Content~
You all should know better. Relationships are only allowed if a storyline is involved and it has to be approved by at least 1 member of the Creative Team. This will not turn into a love story. And this means, no posting pictures of nude people. That's sick and will be reported to an administrator of The Universe.

~No Spamming~
I don't like spamming on E-Feds. If you want people to join your thread, ask them on a message or on another thread. Don't do it on mine.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 Logo_WWE

POWER 10
~TBA~

OF THE MONTH
~TBA~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

RESULTS
~TBA~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

NEWS & RUMORS
~WWE 6.0; Opens its Doors~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

INJURIES AND UPDATES
~TBA~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

WELCOME!
You May Now Post!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 am

In his brand new suit he arrives, Cody Rhodes the very first person to enter the arena. He looks around at the few fans that stand outside and chuckles knowing that they are worthless nerds that obsess about pro wrestling

Derrick Bateman stuck in traffic raging behind some old lady.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Muhammad Hassan arrives at the arena for the first time with Shawn Davari right by his side, listening the the ridiculing hatred from the "American" fans who mock him for his skin color... his religion... He grow more angry entering the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 pm

I'll take someone new on SD , The Great Khali, along with his translator, Rajin Singh or however the hell you spell it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks Granger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

what brand is punk on?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

SD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:58 am

Granger -__-
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am

Will start posting tomorrow. Hopefully gonna start with a Christian promo.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

The WWE fans boo as the theme plays through the arena. Christian doesn’t come at first though, so the fans boo even louder. Christian walks onto the stage finally, smirking. He walks down the ramp, not caring what the fans have to say to him. He climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring, where he demands a mic from ringside and begins to speak.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Instant Classic

“Hello one, hello all, I am your savior of wrestling, Christian. I am the one bringing what the WWE should be in wrestling back. I am the one who is re-defining wrestling history, one match at a time. I am the one who is dedicated to wrestling, and always has been. Not only that, but I am the one who will become World Heavyweight Champion! I don’t need to go around, asking for ‘One More Match,’ when I’m just good enough to earn it! I know many of you don’t like the thought of me as World Champion, but do you know how much I care?” He lifts his hand and puts together two of his fingers. “About that much. I don’t see a gap in there, do you! Its cause I don’t care! I don’t care about how much you simpletons want me dead, or how much you want me gone, or how much you want me to go jump into traffic! All I care about is myself and becoming World Heavyweight Champion again! And when I am champion, I will change the face of SmackDown for the better. When its all said and done, Christian will rise up and be the best World Heavyweight Champion in history!”

Christian’s theme blares and he rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The WWE fans boo as the theme plays through the arena. Christian doesn’t come at first though, so the fans boo even louder. Christian walks onto the stage finally, smirking. He walks down the ramp, not caring what the fans have to say to him. He climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring, where he demands a mic from ringside and begins to speak.

“Hello one, hello all, I am your savior of wrestling, Christian. I am the one bringing what the WWE should be in wrestling back. I am the one who is re-defining wrestling history, one match at a time. I am the one who is dedicated to wrestling, and always has been. Not only that, but I am the one who will become World Heavyweight Champion! I don’t need to go around, asking for ‘One More Match,’ when I’m just good enough to earn it! I know many of you don’t like the thought of me as World Champion, but do you know how much I care?” He lifts his hand and puts together two of his fingers. “About that much. I don’t see a gap in there, do you! Its cause I don’t care! I don’t care about how much you simpletons want me dead, or how much you want me gone, or how much you want me to go jump into traffic! All I care about is myself and becoming World Heavyweight Champion again! And when I am champion, I will change the face of SmackDown for the better. When its all said and done, Christian will rise up and be the best World Heavyweight Champion in history!”

The theme hits and everyone stands to their feet and give him a HUGE pop. These fans love him, and who couldn't love this man? He's so entertaining, he is.. The Great Khali! He is back folks, and boy does he have a big smile on his face tonight. The Great Khali walks down the ramp with his personal translator Rajin Singh, right by his side. He walks up onto the mat and over the rope with ease. Christian was not expecting this. Matter of fact; nobody was! Khali topples over Christian and glares down at him, and its not a surprise what this Gargantuan superstars intentions are. You can see it! Khali's assistant grabs the mic and looks at Khali, and speaks through it.

The Great Khali is back ladies and gentleman! The fans cheer and Singh and Kahli both lift their arms. But somehow Khali has not been happy these past few days. You see, Khali is angry. Why? Because recently he hasn't been here, and he knows you have to earn your spot here, and he's been here long enough to realize that. But Khali also wants the world heavyweight championship. He has held it before and he wants it again. So Christian let me ask you this before you head to the back, are you ready? Are you ready to endure such a brutal beating, that not even Canada's health care options can do anything. Do you like to live life Christian? Then I would shut your mouth because Khali will completely and utterly destroy you, and make you think twice before even coming down to the ring ever again!

Khali takes the mic from the translator, and manages to spit some things out with difficulty.

Christian! I vant you, here in this ring, right NOW, COME!

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

.nova. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The theme hits and everyone stands to their feet and give him a HUGE pop. These fans love him, and who couldn't love this man? He's so entertaining, he is.. The Great Khali! He is back folks, and boy does he have a big smile on his face tonight. The Great Khali walks down the ramp with his personal translator Rajin Singh, right by his side. He walks up onto the mat and over the rope with ease. Christian was not expecting this. Matter of fact; nobody was! Khali topples over Christian and glares down at him, and its not a surprise what this Gargantuan superstars intentions are. You can see it! Khali's assistant grabs the mic and looks at Khali, and speaks through it.

The Great Khali is back ladies and gentleman! The fans cheer and Singh and Kahli both lift their arms. But somehow Khali has not been happy these past few days. You see, Khali is angry. Why? Because recently he hasn't been here, and he knows you have to earn your spot here, and he's been here long enough to realize that. But Khali also wants the world heavyweight championship. He has held it before and he wants it again. So Christian let me ask you this before you head to the back, are you ready? Are you ready to endure such a brutal beating, that not even Canada's health care options can do anything. Do you like to live life Christian? Then I would shut your mouth because Khali will completely and utterly destroy you, and make you think twice before even coming down to the ring ever again!

Khali takes the mic from the translator, and manages to spit some things out with difficulty.

Christian! I vant you, here in this ring, right NOW, COME!

Christian looks Khali up and down, then laughs.

"You REALLY think that you can be World Champion? You only know how to chop people's heads, squeeze the brains out of people and throw people to the other side of the ring. It takes more than that to be World Champion. For one it takes speaking English, and not needing a translator for people to know what you're saying. It takes charisma, and no one has more charisma than Captain Charisma himself. It takes, the mentality. You don't know how to actually wrestle Khali. The last thing it takes is talent. And Khali, out of all those things, you don't have a single one of them. I'm surprised that Shane and Triple H even let you compete in the WWE. Why don't you leave again Khali and go compete on Indian Big Brother again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 6.0
Page 1 of 1