The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed

Go down 
+7
Nova
Jarrett
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Empty
PostSubject: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed WWEEFedBanner

Rules
Activity Rule [If a Roleplayer is inactive for atleast one week, his stars will be dropped. Roleplayers must stay active!]

Superstar Rule [All Roleplayers must roleplay with a Superstar for atleast two weeks before dropping them. This way, the General Manager can come up with other plans. 3 Superstars Max.]

No X Rated Rule [Everyone should know this rule. If a person reports you with proof with Rated X content, you will be reported to the Admins of this site. Relationships for storyline sakes are okay, but nothing further. You know the deal.]

Have Fun [The point of an E-Fed is for people to have fun, so do it and keep the off-topics and drama to a minimum.]

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Logo_WWE

CREATIVE TEAM
Chairman: Vince McMahon: portrayed by Jon
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Raw-wwe-matiprat
RAW General Manager: John Laurinaitis: portrayed by Jarrett

AJ Lee: portrayed by Jigsaw
Austin Aries: portrayed by Nova
Christian: portrayed by Jon
D'Angelo Dinero: portrayed by Sam
Daniel Bryan: portrayed by Nova
John Cena: portrayed by Nick
Kane: portrayed by Jigsaw
Matt Striker: portrayed by Granger
The Miz: portrayed by Karl
The Undertaker: portrayed by Justin
Zack Ryder: portrayed by Jon

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Sd-wwe-matiprat
SmackDown General Manager: Theodore Long: portrayed by Justin

Alberto Del Rio: portrayed by Nova
Chris Jericho: portrayed by Cole
CM Punk: portrayed by Granger
Curt Hawkins: portrayed by Sam
Dolph Ziggler: portrayed by Justin
Drew McIntyre: portrayed by Jigsaw
Jack Swagger: portrayed by Jon
Kenny King: portrayed by Nick
Kevin Steen: portrayed by Nick
Matt Hardy: portrayed by Granger
Mr. Kennedy: portrayed by Sam
Randy Orton: portrayed by Karl

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Champions

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_wwe World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_heavyweight
WWE Champion - - - World Heavyweight Champion
VACANT - - - Alberto Del Rio

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_us World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_IC
United States Champion - - - Intercontinental Champion
VACANT - - - VACANT

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_tag World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_tag World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed 20120315_belts_divas
Unified Tag Team Champion - - - Unified Tag Team Champion - - - Divas Champion
VACANT - - - VACANT - - - VACANT

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Logo_WWE
Match Cards

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed WWERAW
Monday Night RAW

Christian versus Matt Striker -- United States Championship

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed WWESmackdown-1
Friday Night SmackDown

Mr. Kennedy versus Jimmy Jacobs

Dolph Ziggler versus Matt Hardy [If Hardy wins he is added to the I.C. match at SS]

Main Event
Alberto Del Rio (c), Jack Swagger, Kevin Steen versus Randy Orton, CM Punk, Drew McIntyre

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed PPV-1

January: Royal Rumble
February: Elimination Chamber
April: WrestleMania XXIX
May: Extreme Rules
June: Over The Limit
July: Money in the Bank

August: SummerSlam
September: Night of Champions
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Ortons11
WWE Presents: SUMMERSLAM!

Intercontinental Championship Match
Mr. Kennedy vs. Dolph Ziggler

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) versus Randy Orton versus Jack Swagger versus CM Punk versus Kevin Steen versus Drew McIntyre

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Power10-1
Power 10

First Power 10 To Be Announced on July 21st.

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed MyspacePastEventspic
Past Events

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed SDRAW
Monday Night Raw & Friday Night Smackdown

Click on an Event to View it!

Friday Night SmackDown #1
Monday Night Raw #1

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed PPV
WWE Pay-Per-Views

Click on a Pay-Per-View to View it!

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Vince McMahon is in his office, signing the contracts that have yet to be signed.

Christian walks into the arena, signing autographs and taking pictures.

Zack Ryder walks into the arena after a fist pump with the fans.

Jack Swagger walks past the fans and into the arena.

WE ARE OPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Theodore Long is sitting in his office going over the SmackDown roster.

OT: Yes there will be a show this Friday if people were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:

[Randy Orton walks into Long's office and shuts the door behind him.]

Randy: "Teddy, I heard the first ever Smackdown will be this Friday and I want in the Main Event. I want you to put me in the Main Event and I want you to make it for the World Heavyweight Championship. I am the best wrestler you have on the roster so you would be an idiot not to give me this match."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Kane

*exits his locker room with his metalic mask on over his crimson mask*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage with a confident smile on her face*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage in an all black suit. He has a cocky smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Karl wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

Randy: "Teddy, I heard the first ever Smackdown will be this Friday and I want in the Main Event. I want you to put me in the Main Event and I want you to make it for the World Heavyweight Championship. I am the best wrestler you have on the roster so you would be an idiot not to give me this match."

Teddy smirks.

Teddy Long: ''I was just about to come looking for you Randy. You see, I am going around looking for four superstars who I believe deserve to be in the main event match tomorrow night for the world title. And I would like you Randy to be one of those superstars, what do you say playa'?''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Karl wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

Teddy smirks.

Teddy Long: ''I was just about to come looking for you Randy. You see, I am going around looking for four superstars who I believe deserve to be in the main event match tomorrow night for the world title. And I would like you Randy to be one of those superstars, what do you say playa'?''

Randy: "I'm in and trust me Teddy, I will win."

Randy walks off, grinning after this decision.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

~! KILL !~ ~! STEEN !~ ~! KILL !~
A black limo pulls up to the arena doors. The crew members stop to look who has just arrived. A man opens the drivers door, and gets out. It is revealed to be former employee of Ring of Honor, Steve Corino. He walks around the limo and swings the door open. The Zombie Princess, Jimmy Jacobs steps out of the limo and stands by the door, looking disgusted at all the fans. Suddenly, out steps ROH World Champion, Kevin Steen. He stands up and straightens out his shirt, thats mimicks John Cena's Rise Above Hate T-Shirt. Steen drags his title and places it on his shoulder as some fans and crew workers dash around, wondering who he is and why he has a title.

JIMMY JACOBS
"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!"

Everyone stops dead in their tracks, eyeing Steen, Jacobs and Corino.

KEVIN STEEN
"At Ring of Honor, Hostage Crisis, I beat Davey Richards to retain my World Title, and after the match I told all of you hypocrites that you all ruined ROH, and that myself, Jacobs and Corino were going to burn the company into the ground. AND WE DID JUST THAT! Ring of Honor is now OUR COMPANY! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO! So, with that being said, I am going to take MY TITLE, and walk through those doors to World Wrestling Entertainment, and when I burn this company down to the ground, and leave with the WWE Championship, you will all remember the name KEVIN STEEN! Now get lost!"

Jimmy Jacobs begins chasing people around, scaring them off. He soon returns to Steen who walks inside, with Jacobs and Corino trailing. They walk to the office of Theodore Long, and knock before entering.

STEVE CORINO
"Just barge in? You are Kevin fucking Steen."

KEVIN STEEN
"Fuck it Corino. I knocked because he is the general manager! He can get me places in the this company."

Steen stands there with his boys behind him, waiting for Long to open the door or give the okay.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Teddy opens the door looking timidly at Steen and the others not knowing who they are.

Teddy Long: ''I am guessing you are one of my superstars correct?''
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Teddy opens the door looking timidly at Steen and the others not knowing who they are.

Steen chuckles and walks in past Long, leaving Corino and Jacobs standing in the hallway, eyeing Teddy. Steen sits down and puts his feet up on T-Lo's desk. He ajusts his ROH Title and smirks. Jacobs frightens Teddy, making him shut the door, just as Steen speaks.

KEVIN STEEN
"Mr. Long .. Please, have a seat."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm

SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

Steen chuckles and walks in past Long, leaving Corino and Jacobs standing in the hallway, eyeing Teddy. Steen sits down and puts his feet up on T-Lo's desk. He ajusts his ROH Title and smirks. Jacobs frightens Teddy, making him shut the door, just as Steen speaks.

KEVIN STEEN

Teddy looks intimidated.

Teddy Long: ''And who do you think you are putting those dirty sneakers on my desk? How about we restart and you head on to the front of my desk and give me my seat back. You have alot of balls for a new superstar like you in the WWE. And if you think this is impressing me, well it's not and you aren't gonna get very far with that attitude. Now what do you need playa'?''

Long is gazing intensely at Steen as Steen looks a bit livid.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

KEVIN STEEN

Teddy looks intimidated.

Teddy Long: ''And who do you think you are putting those dirty sneakers on my desk? How about we restart and you head on to the front of my desk and give me my seat back. You have alot of balls for a new superstar like you in the WWE. And if you think this is impressing me, well it's not and you aren't gonna get very far with that attitude. Now what do you need playa'?''

Kevin just smirks and laughs it off.

KEVIN STEEN
"Look here, Mr. General Manager. I am here, for you, not me. Please, just have a seat."

Steen leans forward in Long's chair and folds his hand on the desk.

KEVIN STEEN
"Now, Mr. Long ... I am here to walk about the World Heavyweight Championship Match, you got going on for Smackdown! Incase you have not realised who I am, or why I have this shiny metal thing .. I am the Ring of Honor World Champion, and I can get you a deal, that no other superstar could offer you."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Mr. John Laurinaitis arrives, quite upset that Teddy Long is trying to steal his spotlight by hosting the first show.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

^ NHL?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

^ Fine...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, a smile on his face as he wears his Peep Show shirt.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, on twitter.

Jack Swagger is walking around.

Vince McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 pm

SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

KEVIN STEEN

Teddy looks intimidated.

KEVIN STEEN
"Look here, Mr. General Manager. I am here, for you, not me. Please, just have a seat."

KEVIN STEEN
"Now, Mr. Long ... I am here to walk about the World Heavyweight Championship Match, you got going on for Smackdown! Incase you have not realised who I am, or why I have this shiny metal thing .. I am the Ring of Honor World Champion, and I can get you a deal, that no other superstar could offer you."

Teddy Long: ''I do not care if your a former world champion, or even current champion you still need to work your way up. And your first match will be this Friday against Drew McIntyre! Good luck playa'.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Teddy Long looks for Jack Swagger.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

KEVIN STEEN

Teddy looks intimidated.

KEVIN STEEN

KEVIN STEEN

Teddy Long: ''I do not care if your a former world champion, or even current champion you still need to work your way up. And your first match will be this Friday against Drew McIntyre! Good luck playa'.''

Steen glares at Thedore Long.

KEVIN STEEN
"Are you sure about that Teddy?"

Steen gets an insane look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next