The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed

Go down 
+7
Nova
Jarrett
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

He chuckles and his smiles turns serious

"Take note then, what happens if you don't.. I'll be there on Raw, I'll make an appearance and you'll be sorry."

ot- get on chat

"I'm supposed to be scared? You don't even eat meat."

"What does that have to do with anythi-... never mind, you'll see Johhny, you'll all see.."

"That we will. Because you're facing the biggest man on the Raw roster this Monday, Kane! You better hope he takes it easy on you..."

He gasps sarcastically

"What? Am I supposed to be scared of him? Pft.. that guy can barely walk.. Might as well put me in a handicap match, HELL I can take on half the roster Johnny.. I just want my title back."
"Be careful what you wish for. Because a handicap match is what you're getting now. Kane is going to have a partner this Monday. But you won't know until then."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"Take note then, what happens if you don't.. I'll be there on Raw, I'll make an appearance and you'll be sorry."

ot- get on chat

"What does that have to do with anythi-... never mind, you'll see Johhny, you'll all see.."

"That we will. Because you're facing the biggest man on the Raw roster this Monday, Kane! You better hope he takes it easy on you..."

He gasps sarcastically

"What? Am I supposed to be scared of him? Pft.. that guy can barely walk.. Might as well put me in a handicap match, HELL I can take on half the roster Johnny.. I just want my title back."

"Be careful what you wish for. Because a handicap match is what you're getting now. Kane is going to have a partner this Monday. But you won't know until then."

"Let me guess , AJ ? Come on Johnny, you can't be that hollow headed and put me in a match with my ex girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

ot- get on chat

He gasps sarcastically

"Let me guess , AJ ? Come on Johnny, you can't be that hollow headed and put me in a match with my ex girlfriend!"
"Oh, of course not. I'm not ready to humiliate you that bad just yet. However she will be in Kane's corner."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:02 pm

SmackDown will be posted later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 pm

When is later on?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I just got back from a party and I still need to write the main event. So it should be up within 15-20 minutes max.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 pm

*Kane's theme hits and he walks out first, he stands at the top of stage for a moment, and AJ walks out behind him. They receive a big pop as they stand at the top of the stage. They head down the ramp and enter the ring. AJ grabs her and Kane a microphone before getting into the ring*

Kane

"So this Monday I am to team up with an unknown partner and face Daniel Bryan in a handicapped match...let me be very, very clear. John Laurinatis, I don't need a partner in that match. I need no one to issue destruction upon Daniel Bryan's fate! But so be it, if I am to team up with someone, that person, who ever it may be, had better not get in my way! Or I vow to make him suffer the same fate as Daniel Bryan will face this Monday Night!"

*AJ raises the microphone to her lips*

AJ Lee

"Kane's right...he doesn't need anyone to help him destroy Daniel. It only takes about 18 seconds to beat him anyway right? I mean I saw it happen it with my own eyes at WrestleMania! This Monday will be a lesson to all of the RAW locker room. Kane is going to make a statement. A statement that will place fear in all of his future opponent's mind. A statement that will make him a contender in the very near future for the WWE Championship!"

*AJ delivers a smile at Kane as he delivers a sinister smirk right back*

Kane

"AJ speaks the truth...After I physically and mentally destroy Daniel Bryan on this Monday's RAW. I will put the entire RAW locker room on notice. I am going to make a clear example on why I should be the W...W...E Champion!"

*Kane lets out a sadistic laugh and throws his arms up for his pyro. AJ takes her place in front of him as the fire explodes from the 4 corners. Kane's theme plays, and he and AJ head to the back*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 Smackdown
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!
Live from: Atlanta, Georgia

The fans explode into cheers as pyro explodes throughout the arena. The camera zooms across the fans as blue and whole wack of other colors but mainly blue spotlights flash around the arena. We cut to the ring as Teddy Long welcomes everyone to the show. He talks about how SmackDown will always be the better show and that John Laurinatis is just a old crook. We get set for our first match.

Singles Match
KEVIN STEEN VERSUS DREW MCINTYRE
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Drew charges off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Kevin ducks underneath before charging off the ropes and nailing a drop kick. Steen heads up top with Drew by the hair and nails a Avalanche Fireman's Carry Gutbuster. He begins getting the fans hyped up before getting Drew to his feet. He whips him off the ropes and gets ready to flip him over his head but Drew see's it coming and boots Kevin in the mouth. Drew whips his hair back as he smirks at Steen. Steen smirks back with a mouthfull of blood. Drew pulls him back to his feet before thrusting him into the corner. He hits him with a few shots to the mid section before throwing him across the ring. Drew waits for Kevin to get back to his feet as Drew charges at him, looking for a kick to the head but Kevin sees him coming and manages to move out of the way. He then waits for Drew to turn around before nailing the Steenalizer. He then makes the cover.

Ding , Ding , Ding !
Winner of the match: Kevin Steen! (9:12)

Kevin wipes the blood off his mouth as the referee raises his hand. He sets Drew on his feet before nailing The Package Piledriver Montage and then leaving the ring to the back celebrating with Jimmy Jacobs and Steve Corino.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut to the interview area with Josh Matthews standing along side with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy snatches the microphone out of Josh's hand, interupting him. Kennedy say's that he came to this business for one reason only, to win gold. He say's that is exactly what he is going to do after he wins the Intercontinental championship. He mentions that his first match is up-next against Matt Hardy. He say's he doesn't care if Matt Hardy is known for winning and blah, blah, blah. He say's in a couple of minutes he will head on out to that ring and defeat Matt Hardy and Hardy's name will soonly be forgotten because he is MISSSSTERRRRR KENNEDY.... KENNEDY!

Intercontinental Championship Semi-Finals Match
MR. KENNEDY VERSUS MATT HARDY
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Hardy hits Kennedy with a huge kick to the side of the head. He gets Kennedy back to his feet and throws him into the corner. Kennedy hits the corner hard and falls to the mat. Kennedy finally shifts control as he rolls up Hardy for a two count. Kennedy climbs to the top rope but is blindsided by a boot from Hardy. Hardy hits a huge suplex from top rope before getting a close two count. Kennedy begins his comeback, throwing Hardy to the outside. Kennedy hits Hardy with a diving clothesline off the apron. Kennedy rolls Hardy into the ring before getting up top and attempting a cross body but Hardy sees it coming and hits The Twist of Fate in mid air shocking the crowd. Hardy goes for the cover but Kennedy had his foot under the bottom rope. Hardy gets up looking pissed before picking Kennedy up but Kennedy rolls Hardy up to win.

Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner of the match: Mr. Kennedy! (10:12)

The fans give a mixed crowd reaction as Kennedy's hand is raised in victory. He motions a championship to soon be around his waist before climbing to the top rope. He does his signature taunt before jumping down and heading to the back. We head to commercial break.

We come back from commercial break to see Jimmy Jacobs beating the living hell out of CM Punk in the back! We see Jacobs hit him over the head with a metal bar! CM Punk is left unconscious in the middle of the floor with blood slowly dripping from his skull.

KENNY KING VERSUS DOLPH ZIGGLER VERSUS CURT HAWKINS
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Ziggler takes Hawkins off his feet with a huge clothesline. He then hoists him back up before throwing him into the corner. King who instantly jumps over the top rope nails a drop kick knocking both men down. King runs at Hawkins who ducks underneath and nails a superkick on King. Ziggler whips Hawkins in the corner and begins railing punches at him. He drags him out of the corner and goes to whip him across the ring but Hawkins reverses it into a clothesline. The fans give a small pop as Ziggler hits the mat hard. Hawkins waits for Ziggler to get back up before charging at him but King comes out of nowhere and spears him. As King gets to his feet Ziggler sees the advantage and nails the Zig-Zag to get the three count.

Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner of the match: Dolph Ziggler! (6:09)

The fans begin to boo as Ziggler rises to his feet and his hand is raised. He smirks down at King as he writhes in pain. Just then, Kennedy comes out of nowhere and take Ziggler out with a steel chair. He once again motions for a championship around his waist before standing over Ziggler with a huge grin on his face. He then goes to hit him with another chair shot but Teddy Long comes out just on time. Teddy tell's Kennedy that his match with Ziggler for the title will be at SummerSlam in a ladder match! The fans give a loud pop as we head to commercial.

We come back from break to be informed that CM Punk will not be able to compete tonight therefore the main event has been changed to a triple threat world title match.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
RANDY ORTON VERSUS JACK SWAGGER VERSUS ALBERTO DEL RIO
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Del Rio and Swagger team up on Orton backing him into the corner. They take turns laying kicks into him. They step back waiting for Orton to attack as he does so ducking a clothesline and taking both men down with huge hits to the head. Orton picks Del Rio up as Del Rio hits a hurricanranna, turning it into a pin attempt at the end. Swagger breaks up the pin locking in the Ankle Lock. Del Rio screams for help before getting to the ropes. Del Rio gets up and Swagger stares at him. It looks like Swagger is about to attack but Orton comes out of nowhere and takes them both down with clotheslines. Del Rio falls to the outside. Swagger takes Orton down with a DDT for the two count. Swagger gets on top and attempts a drop kick but Del Rio jumps up and swats him down nailing a Dropkick of his own. Del Rio hits a huge enzuigiri looking to take the win but before he can cover Swagger, Orton pulls him out of the ring. Del Rio and Orton begin to take shots at eachother at ringside as Swagger comes flying over the top ropes landing on them with a double crossbody. All three men are down. Swagger is first to his feet as he picks Del Rio up and whips him into the steel post. He then goes for a big boot but Del Rio sees it coming and takes Swagger out with a spear looking kind of thing. Orton rolls into the ring and yells for Del Rio to come fight him. Del Rio smirks at Orton before motioning him to come to him. Swagger then throws Del Rio into the ring leaving him down in front of Orton. Orton grins at Del Rio before firing kicks at him, he then picks Del Rio up and clotheslines him down hard to the mat. He then proceeds to stomp on the downed Del Rio, as Swagger watches from ringside trying to catch his breath. Orton yells at Del Rio to get up before nailing the RKO. Kevin Steen comes out of nowhere and rolls Swagger into the ring. Swagger then breaks up the pin at two and a half. Steen watches at ringside as Swagger looks out at Steen wondering what the hell his problem is, Swagger then turns around into an RKO from Orton. Orton goes for the cover but Del Rio grabs Orton's leg and drags him back going for the cover himself but Orton doesn't allow that as he slides on over and pushes Del Rio off of Swagger. Steen then jumps on the apron distracting the referee as Del Rio pulls out brass knuckles from who knows where and nails Orton in the face with tem. He then turns Orton over for the cover.

Winner of the match: Alberto Del Rio!(17:09)

Del Rio holds his ribs in pain as the referee hand him over the world title. The referee helps Del Rio to his feet. Del Rio jumps up on the top turnbuckle and raises his newly won world title high in the air. Teddy Long comes out from the back with a mic in hand. Long announces that since Del Rio cheated to win, he will be forced to defend his world title at SummerSlam in a 6-way ladder match for the world title. His opponents are...Kevin Steen, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, CM Punk and...Randy Orton! The fans cheer at this big announcement as Del Rio stands there with a pissed off look. He then announces next week there will be a 6 -man tag team match; Jack Swagger, Del Rio & Kevin Steen versus CM Punk, McIntyre and Randy Orton! SmackDown goes off air.

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Sorry about the late show, next week will be way different.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 Smackdown
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!
Live from: Atlanta, Georgia

The fans explode into cheers as pyro explodes throughout the arena. The camera zooms across the fans as blue and whole wack of other colors but mainly blue spotlights flash around the arena. We cut to the ring as Teddy Long welcomes everyone to the show. He talks about how SmackDown will always be the better show and that John Laurinatis is just a old crook. We get set for our first match.

Singles Match
KEVIN STEEN VERSUS DREW MCINTYRE
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Drew charges off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Kevin ducks underneath before charging off the ropes and nailing a drop kick. Steen heads up top with Drew by the hair and nails a Avalanche Fireman's Carry Gutbuster. He begins getting the fans hyped up before getting Drew to his feet. He whips him off the ropes and gets ready to flip him over his head but Drew see's it coming and boots Kevin in the mouth. Drew whips his hair back as he smirks at Steen. Steen smirks back with a mouthfull of blood. Drew pulls him back to his feet before thrusting him into the corner. He hits him with a few shots to the mid section before throwing him across the ring. Drew waits for Kevin to get back to his feet as Drew charges at him, looking for a kick to the head but Kevin sees him coming and manages to move out of the way. He then waits for Drew to turn around before nailing the Steenalizer. He then makes the cover.

Ding , Ding , Ding !
Winner of the match: Kevin Steen! (9:12)

Kevin wipes the blood off his mouth as the referee raises his hand. He sets Drew on his feet before nailing The Package Piledriver Montage and then leaving the ring to the back celebrating with Jimmy Jacobs and Steve Corino.

We cut to the interview area with Josh Matthews standing along side with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy snatches the microphone out of Josh's hand, interupting him. Kennedy say's that he came to this business for one reason only, to win gold. He say's that is exactly what he is going to do after he wins the Intercontinental championship. He mentions that his first match is up-next against Matt Hardy. He say's he doesn't care if Matt Hardy is known for winning and blah, blah, blah. He say's in a couple of minutes he will head on out to that ring and defeat Matt Hardy and Hardy's name will soonly be forgotten because he is MISSSSTERRRRR KENNEDY.... KENNEDY!

MR. KENNEDY VERSUS MATT HARDY
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Hardy hits Kennedy with a huge kick to the side of the head. He gets Kennedy back to his feet and throws him into the corner. Kennedy hits the corner hard and falls to the mat. Kennedy finally shifts control as he rolls up Hardy for a two count. Kennedy climbs to the top rope but is blindsided by a boot from Hardy. Hardy hits a huge suplex from top rope before getting a close two count. Kennedy begins his comeback, throwing Hardy to the outside. Kennedy hits Hardy with a diving clothesline off the apron. Kennedy rolls Hardy into the ring before getting up top and attempting a cross body but Hardy sees it coming and hits The Twist of Fate in mid air shocking the crowd. Hardy goes for the cover but Kennedy had his foot under the bottom rope. Hardy gets up looking pissed before picking Kennedy up but Kennedy rolls Hardy up to win.

Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner of the match: Mr. Kennedy! (10:12)

The fans give a mixed crowd reaction as Kennedy's hand is raised in victory. He motions a championship to soon be around his waist before climbing to the top rope. He does his signature taunt before jumping down and heading to the back. We head to commercial break.

We come back from commercial break to see Jimmy Jacobs beating the living hell out of CM Punk in the back! We see Jacobs hit him over the head with a metal bar! CM Punk is left unconscious in the middle of the floor with blood slowly dripping from his skull.

KENNY KING VERSUS DOLPH ZIGGLER VERSUS CURT HAWKINS
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Ziggler takes Hawkins off his feet with a huge clothesline. He then hoists him back up before throwing him into the corner. King who instantly jumps over the top rope nails a drop kick knocking both men down. King runs at Hawkins who ducks underneath and nails a superkick on King. Ziggler whips Hawkins in the corner and begins railing punches at him. He drags him out of the corner and goes to whip him across the ring but Hawkins reverses it into a clothesline. The fans give a small pop as Ziggler hits the mat hard. Hawkins waits for Ziggler to get back up before charging at him but King comes out of nowhere and spears him. As King gets to his feet Ziggler sees the advantage and nails the Zig-Zag to get the three count.

Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner of the match: Dolph Ziggler! (6:09)

The fans begin to boo as Ziggler rises to his feet and his hand is raised. He smirks down at King as he writhes in pain. Just then, Kennedy comes out of nowhere and take Ziggler out with a steel chair. He once again motions for a championship around his waist before standing over Ziggler with a huge grin on his face. He then goes to hit him with another chair shot but Teddy Long comes out just on time. Teddy tell's Kennedy that his match with Ziggler for the title will be at SummerSlam in a ladder match! The fans give a loud pop as we head to commercial.

We come back from break to be informed that CM Punk will not be able to compete tonight therefore the main event has been changed to a triple threat world title match.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
RANDY ORTON VERSUS JACK SWAGGER VERSUS ALBERTO DEL RIO
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Del Rio and Swagger team up on Orton backing him into the corner. They take turns laying kicks into him. They step back waiting for Orton to attack as he does so ducking a clothesline and taking both men down with huge hits to the head. Orton picks Del Rio up as Del Rio hits a hurricanranna, turning it into a pin attempt at the end. Swagger breaks up the pin locking in the Ankle Lock. Del Rio screams for help before getting to the ropes. Del Rio gets up and Swagger stares at him. It looks like Swagger is about to attack but Orton comes out of nowhere and takes them both down with clotheslines. Del Rio falls to the outside. Swagger takes Orton down with a DDT for the two count. Swagger gets on top and attempts a drop kick but Del Rio jumps up and swats him down nailing a Dropkick of his own. Del Rio hits a huge enzuigiri looking to take the win but before he can cover Swagger, Orton pulls him out of the ring. Del Rio and Orton begin to take shots at eachother at ringside as Swagger comes flying over the top ropes landing on them with a double crossbody. All three men are down. Swagger is first to his feet as he picks Del Rio up and whips him into the steel post. He then goes for a big boot but Del Rio sees it coming and takes Swagger out with a spear looking kind of thing. Orton rolls into the ring and yells for Del Rio to come fight him. Del Rio smirks at Orton before motioning him to come to him. Swagger then throws Del Rio into the ring leaving him down in front of Orton. Orton grins at Del Rio before firing kicks at him, he then picks Del Rio up and clotheslines him down hard to the mat. He then proceeds to stomp on the downed Del Rio, as Swagger watches from ringside trying to catch his breath. Orton yells at Del Rio to get up before nailing the RKO. Kevin Steen comes out of nowhere and rolls Swagger into the ring. Swagger then breaks up the pin at two and a half. Steen watches at ringside as Swagger looks out at Steen wondering what the hell his problem is, Swagger then turns around into an RKO from Orton. Orton goes for the cover but Del Rio grabs Orton's leg and drags him back going for the cover himself but Orton doesn't allow that as he slides on over and pushes Del Rio off of Swagger. Steen then jumps on the apron distracting the referee as Del Rio pulls out brass knuckles from who knows where and nails Orton in the face with tem. He then turns Orton over for the cover.

Winner of the match: Alberto Del Rio!(17:09)

Del Rio holds his ribs in pain as the referee hand him over the world title. The referee helps Del Rio to his feet. Del Rio jumps up on the top turnbuckle and raises his newly won world title high in the air. Teddy Long comes out from the back with a mic in hand. Long announces that since Del Rio cheated to win, he will be forced to defend his world title at SummerSlam in a 6-way ladder match for the world title. His opponents are...Kevin Steen, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, CM Punk and...Randy Orton! The fans cheer at this big announcement as Del Rio stands there with a pissed off look. He then announces next week there will be a 6 -man tag team match; Jack Swagger, Del Rio & Kevin Steen versus CM Punk, McIntyre and Randy Orton! SmackDown goes off air.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Vince McMahon is in his office, looking over the viewership and money gained from SmackDown, feeling satisfied with the first show.

Christian is walking around backstage, listening to music, on his way to the gym.

Zack Ryder is already in the gym, in the practice ring, finding ways to counter moves into the Rough Ryder.

Jack Swagger is in his lr, upset over his loss, but confident about winning at SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Kane

*backstage leaning against a wall*

AJ Lee

*walking around the arena with a confident smirk on her face*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage, still hurting from Kevin Steen's package piledriver*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:15 pm

[Randy Orton is walking around backstage, pissed off after Del Rio cheated to win last night.]

[The Miz is still looking for John Laurinaitis.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Karl wrote:
[Randy Orton is walking around backstage, pissed off after Del Rio cheated to win last night.]

AJ Lee

*a few feet behind the Miz*

"Man on a mission it looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

[The Miz turns and does not look happy.]

"What's it to you little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Now that's not the way to treat a lady...is it Miz?"

*AJ has a crazy smirk on her face*

"What is it that you are looking to get from Laurinatis? The WWE Title? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

[Miz rolls his eyes at AJ, beginning to get annoyed with her.]

"It is none of your business now get out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Because if that's what you're trying to get...there isn't any point of even trying. A Champion is going to be rightfully crowned soon..."

*AJ tilts her head and smiles, showing more of her pyscho side*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage, looking for Vince McMahon himself!*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Because if that's what you're trying to get...there isn't any point of even trying. A Champion is going to be rightfully crowned soon..."

The Miz: "Oh let me guess, Kane is going to become Champion. I hate to break it to you little one but Kane hasn't got a chance in hell of becoming WWE Champion because he is passed it. Now get out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

The Miz: "Oh let me guess, Kane is going to become Champion. I hate to break it to you little one but Kane hasn't got a chance in hell of becoming WWE Champion because he is passed it. Now get out of my way."

AJ Lee

"Don't play with fire Miz...you'll get burnt! And I don't have to get out of your way, you should watch your mouth, you never know who's listening..."

*AJ puts her finger to her lip and then motions Miz away*

"Ever here the phrase watch your back? I'm sure Alex Riley knew a lot about that!"

*a large shadow casts upon Miz*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:42 pm

[The Miz chuckles but doesn't turn around.]

"Kane don't even dare touch me because if you do then you will be fired before you even have a match. Now if you two don't mind I have places to be."

[The Miz walks off, leaving Kane and AJ standing in the hallway.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Kane

*says nothing as the Miz walks past him, he and AJ walk off down the hall*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

My computer crashed last night so unfortunately I won't be able to write anymore shows. I am using my bro's computer at the moment to post this. Anyone feel free to take any of my positions.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Nevermind, I just bought a computer so this shal; continue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next