The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed

Go down 
+7
Nova
Jarrett
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 am

Striker Promo Later.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 pm

>>Ride of the Valkyries <<

(Ignore title)
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 F68F3

Rise of the Valkyries plays out through the arena and the fans all jump to their feet. Daniel Bryan runs out and hops up and down and pumps his hands in the air saying "YES! YES! YES!" and the fans repeat it after him , synchronized. The fans also throw up their signs in appreciation and give him a huge pop.

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Tumblr_m23gskjF921rtnh57o2_400

Daniel finishes hopping down to the ring and let's out a big YES, and asks for a mic and stands in the middle of the ring. The fans still chanting YES but Bryan waits for them to quiet down. The building goes quiet and Bryan begins to speak.

--Daniel Bryan-- "Kane.. that was a cute promo you pulled off with my EX-crazy girlfriend AJ. And I had a little encounter with a non-pepsi lovin' John Laurinaitis a couple days ago and he told me that he isn't ready to humiliate me "THAT bad" just yet.. Johnny first of all you don't intimidate me at all. General managers in general are 'just there' to make your life miserable.. and to make sure that you don't get anywhere in this business. But Johnny here is making it quite clear that he wants me to GO FAR. He put me in a match against Kane and AJ, like that changes anything.. See that match is a guaranteed victory for me. I know EVERYTHING about AJ, and I know everything about Kane as well.. so there's no tricks or anything they can do to throw me off balance and pick up the victory. Now.. I know Kane has you all thinking to yourselves that he's going to "get inside my head, intimidate me.." and all that crap, well he WON'T. He won't get a chance to when he's on the ground tapping out. And I'll give AJ a little something too. See over the past few months I've been too focused on AJ. Everything she's put me through, and now, now.. I see right through her. She just wants what's best for her, and what's best for her, is the worst for everyone around it. Exhibit A: Kane. Kane you're going to fall into a trap, and sooner or later you might even want to think about retiring big guy, before you get hurt. There's young and handsome guys like me who would be happy to obtain the WWE title, and win over the girl.. but I just want the title, you can have Madame crazy over there. Let me give you a little advice Kane. AJ is a manipulator , and in case your vocabulary is at it's all time low, then let me explain to you what it means. It means she goes from one guy to another, to another, to the next. And so on and so fourth. She'll do that constantly until you get confused on where her hollow headed mind is really at. She will keep you away from those goals you mentioned, some of them being; capturing the WWE title, and also beating me this Monday. She puts on this puppy face that will leave you thinking "Awe she's so cute, and all that shit" BUT NO. You know what you can play dress up all you want AJ, put on a Kane disguise and call yourself Mrs Dress-up but I won't take any of it. You walk around the back looking for guys constantly and it makes me wonder; where are you going with your WWE career? The fans give a big boo and he smirks.No.. no no no, listen seriously.. she has random conversations with guys like the Miz, and Austin Aries, now she's involved with Kane, it's a Reenactment of what happened a few months ago when she cost me my title multiple times."

The crowd boo's some more (only a few) and Daniel paces back around the ring. He nods his head and raises a finger.

--Daniel Bryan-- "If all you're looking for is a relationship triangle Kane.. then I don't even know why you're competing here in the WWE. You had that spark to you back then, that mean streak that had your opponents whimpering in their boots, but now.. now look at YOU. You're walking around with a GIRL, who skips around the ring and imitates other superstars, it's pathetic. Now you're not scary, matter of fact you were never scary, you're a BIG JOKE. It's only a matter of time before someone dethrones the man who says time and time again he's going to the top, when in reality he hasn't even come CLOSE to reaching it since the 90's. You know what they say though; if you want to do something right, do it yourself. And I'll do just that, beating you this Monday, and sending you, AJ, and that non-pepsi lovin' loudmouth John Laurinaitis packing and thinking "Wow Daniel Bryan deserves another title shot..".. So you'll all see, that come this Monday I will prove to everyone where my heads at, the rest of you have some thinking to do."

Daniel Bryan exits the ring and chants "YES!" all up the ramp and to the back.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 pm

*A wall of fire ignites on the stage and the lights dim to black*

*The fans give a huge pop as Kane appears on the stage*

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Kanent10

*Kane reaches up and grabs the top rope, pulling himself up onto the apron and stepping over the top rope. He removes his metalic entrance mask and grabs a microphone, as he places it up to speak, the fans quiet down to see what he has to say, the lights stay at a dark red dim to set Kane's mood*

Kane

"Daniel Bryan...I watched what you had to say earlier. You came out behind that curtain, you threw your arms up into the air and all of these people yelled out "Yes!" "Yes!" Yes!" Daniel Bryan, come Monday the only thing you'll be saying is "No...No...No!" Also don't think for one waking second that I'm going to humilate you on Monday. John Laurinatis may use the word humilation...but I have no plans to do that! You also said...what was it? That you claimed to know everything about me...Well than Daniel, you must know exactly what Hell itself is! You claim not to fear me, but you said that when I wasn't around, I can only imagine...No! We could all imagine how your reaction would be if you were in this ring face to face with me. This Monday you are claiming that it will be a simple win for you? There won't be any traps, no tricks, and of course there will be no remorse! You may claim to know everything, but there are many unknowns ready to come forth to you Daniel Bryan. You see you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. I looked at Monday as just another victim to add to my collection. But now...Now you have really sparked the fuse. Daniel Bryan there is no hope that you will walk out under your own power this coming Monday! I will crush your throat just as fast as you lost your World Heavyweight Championship..."

*Kane lets out a sadistic laughter and gets another big pop before speaking again*

"There are such few wonderful things left in this world. You say that AJ is just a manipulator, a tease, a fake! In no way that is possible now, what is the past is the past, and it can't be changed. But when you devote yourself to something to change something drastically, well let's just say the only ones who will walk out with what they want, is myself and AJ. The WWE Championship may be the ultimate prize, and just as Daniel Bryan said, he thinks that AJ will be my undoing from the Title. You see Daniel you are wrong. I'm not you. I don't even compare to you. I always get what I want. I know AJ isn't capable of doing what she did to you, to me! Allow me to give all of you a small preview of what is to come of Daniel Bryan this Monday Night on RAW!"

*Kane casts his sinister smirk as AJ's theme hits*

*AJ walks out onto the stage holding a manican of Daniel Bryan, she sets it on the stage just before the ramp begins and backs off, Kane lifts his arms into the air and ignites his pyro. Flames burst on the stage catching fire to the Daniel Bryan Manican*

*AJ yells out "Yes!" as Kane's theme plays. He exits the ring and hands up the ramp meeting up with AJ. Kane raises the microphone to his lips one more time*

"This Monday, you will find out why I am...the Devils...Favorite...Demon."

*Kane drops the microphone and he has a furious, but focused look on his masked face before he and AJ head to the back*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Vince McMahon is in his office, crunching numbers.

Christian is getting ready for Raw tonight.

Zack Ryder is walking around backstage, in his ring attire and T-Shirt.

Jack Swagger is doing push ups in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Daniel Bryan , Alberto Del Rio (World Champ) and Austin Aries all walk around
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

[G] wrote:
Striker Promo Later.

I don't see a Striker promo...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Neither do I.. Granger you lied.. You Liar.

Screw you and your weed.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 WWERAW
Monday Night RAW

Daniel Bryan versus Kane and ???? (with AJ)

Christian versus Zack Ryder versus D'Angelo Dinero versus Matt Striker -- United States Championship
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 pm

If this is still alive...

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 WWESmackdown-1
Friday Night SmackDown

Mr. Kennedy versus Jimmy Jacobs

Dolph Ziggler versus Matt Hardy [If Hardy wins he is added to the I.C. match at SS]

Main Event
Alberto Del Rio (c), Jack Swagger, Kevin Steen versus Randy Orton, CM Punk, Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm

If this dies I'll be upset. Real feds don't seem to work on this site, but I don't think it's dead yet/
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Monday Night RAW

Christian versus Zack Ryder versus D'Angelo Dinero versus Matt Striker -- United States Championship
I'm splitting the US match in half and making it a tourney, as I'd only be able to do three matches otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Monday Night RAW

I'm splitting the US match in half and making it a tourney, as I'd only be able to do three matches otherwise.
Ok, but it's monday. Post it as soon as you can please, even if it's tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Monday Night RAW

Ok, but it's monday. Post it as soon as you can please, even if it's tomorrow.
I know what day of the week it is, I'm not Richie.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 am

Just so no one thinks I'm just being lazy, I'm in the middle of doing Raw right now. It's going up soon.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

better. Cena better be in action too.
AND HE BETTER WIN OR HE WILL KICK YO ASS!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 am

SP wrote:
He's getting screwed by Laurinaitis. Like I said.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:

hmm .. chat right meow!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:

hmm .. chat right meow!
Sure. Distract me further.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Raw12
Results for Monday, July 16, 2012

The show gets started with the usual pyro display on the stage, as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler discuss what has been announced for tonight's show. This list includes the semifinals of the United States Championship tournament, as well as the handicap match that Daniel Bryan has found himself in.

The music of Austin Aries fills the arena as he makes his way down to the ring dressed in a suit, obviously not looking to compete. Getting on the microphone, Aries claims that tonight is the night that change begins on Raw. He says that he has faith in John Laurinaitis as the general manager because he stands for something different. Aries then makes the claim of being the best in the world, stating that the days of the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H holding all of the main championships are coming to an end very quickly. It's not long after this comment that John Cena interrupts. The fans cheer Cena on his way down to the ring, a clear contrast with the boos that Aries was receiving. Cena says that he is flattered that he was listed first by Aries, but that nothing has changed in the fact that he is still here on Raw to fight like he always has. Cena says that he has been through it all and Aries is just getting started, raising the question of Aries' readiness for main event competition. Aries states that he is going to make a big impact on Raw and that sooner or later, Cena will have to notice him. He leaves it at that.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Christian defeated D'Angelo Dinero, in a United States Championship tournament match.
A back and forth battle was happening between Christian and Dinero. Both of them hit the ropes at the same time, as Christian ducked a clothesline attempt. Christian then ran into a corner and leapt up onto the second rope, sunset flipping Dinero into a pin, which Dinero sprung out of after a quick two count. They both got up and tried again, hitting the ropes. Christian positioned himself behind Dinero and grabbed onto the arms. Dinero tried to break free but eventually it was too late. Christian slammed him down into the Killswitch, ending the match with a decisive pin.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The cameras pan over to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, who announce that they have just received major news through their headsets. John Laurinaitis saw the confrontation between John Cena and Austin Aries earlier in the night and has decided to base tonight's main event off of it. Acknowledging that the title is currently vacant, Laurinaitis has stated that it will remain that way until SummerSlam, to ensure that the most deserving superstars contend for the title at the biggest blockbuster of the summer. Cole breaks the news that tonight it will be Cena versus Aries.

A graphic appears on the TitanTron saying "earlier today" as the cameras focus in on John Laurinaitis walking down a hallway backstage. It is then that he notices Daniel Bryan drinking a Pepsi. Laurinaitis confronts him and demands to know what he thinks he is doing. Laurinaitis takes the Pepsi away and says that he is banning the product from Raw, as it is composed of the color blue, the same color as SmackDown, a show he claims is run by an imbecile in Theodore Long. Laurinaitis throws the Pepsi onto the floor, spilling it all over, telling Bryan never to disrespect him like that again. Bryan looks at Laurinaitis as if he has gone crazy before walking off. Laurinaitis is wearing an angry look on his face as he barks at a backstage worker to clean up the mess.

A graphic appears on screen hyping up the handicap match between Daniel Bryan and Kane plus his mystery tag partner.

Matt Striker defeated Zack Ryder, in a United States Championship tournament match.
Ryder grew more and more confident in his abilities as the match continued on, but it came back to bite him. Getting the fans all riled up for a finish in Ryder's favor, he does his "woo woo woo" fist pump taunt before rushing at Striker in hopes of nailing the Rough Ryder, however it doesn't work out, as Striker ducks out of the way. Things turn sour fast for Ryder as he gets floored with the Overdrive as soon as he turns around. Striker covers for the three count, guaranteeing a final between Christian and Striker.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A short hype video package for WWE's biggest event of the summer, SummerSlam, airs.

Daniel Bryan defeated Undertaker and Kane (w/ AJ), in a handicap match.
Kane looked to be continuing his domination towards the end of the match, but Bryan moved out of the way at the last minute when Kane was trying for a clothesline. Kane's clothesline impact went right to the returning Undertaker, who was standing on the ring apron at the time. Undertaker fell to the floor, allowing Bryan to connect with a boot to the side of the head to Kane, dropping him to the mat for the three second count.

After the match, Kane rolled to the outside where Undertaker met him with a furious attitude. Demanding answers, Undertaker was far from being happy. As Kane tried to explain that it was all an accident and a misunderstanding, Undertaker grabbed Kane by the throat, showing that he didn't want to solve the disagreement verbally. This led to AJ getting in between them and begging Undertaker to let up. Kane then booted Undertaker in the gut and rammed him into the announce table. AJ smirked at Kane's dirty work as the two fled the scene.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Cena defeated Austin Aries.
Following a long and brutally back and forth affair, Cena finally looked to be getting the edge over Aries. Lifting him up onto his shoulders, he readied himself to hit the Attitude Adjustment. The attempt was halted by Aries' grabbing of the top rope and flipping himself off from Cena's shoulders. Aries showed that he wanted no more of the match, trying to leave midway through. In a surprise intervention, none other than The Miz shocked Aries by tossing him back into the ring. Cole and Lawler verbally pondered why Miz would help Cena like that, but nonetheless Cena got the Attitude Adjustment and picked up the pinfall victory.

Cena stands up after the pin and throws his arms into the air in excitement over the win, paying no mind to The Miz, who snuck into the ring behind Cena and used the raised arms to his advantage, connecting with the Skull Crushing Finale before looking down at both Cena and Aries. Miz is on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

Cena is walking around backstage, searching for John Laurinatis.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

Spell his name right and maybe you'll find him.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Jarrett wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Raw12
Results for Monday, July 16, 2012

The show gets started with the usual pyro display on the stage, as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler discuss what has been announced for tonight's show. This list includes the semifinals of the United States Championship tournament, as well as the handicap match that Daniel Bryan has found himself in.

The music of Austin Aries fills the arena as he makes his way down to the ring dressed in a suit, obviously not looking to compete. Getting on the microphone, Aries claims that tonight is the night that change begins on Raw. He says that he has faith in John Laurinaitis as the general manager because he stands for something different. Aries then makes the claim of being the best in the world, stating that the days of the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H holding all of the main championships are coming to an end very quickly. It's not long after this comment that John Cena interrupts. The fans cheer Cena on his way down to the ring, a clear contrast with the boos that Aries was receiving. Cena says that he is flattered that he was listed first by Aries, but that nothing has changed in the fact that he is still here on Raw to fight like he always has. Cena says that he has been through it all and Aries is just getting started, raising the question of Aries' readiness for main event competition. Aries states that he is going to make a big impact on Raw and that sooner or later, Cena will have to notice him. He leaves it at that.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Christian defeated D'Angelo Dinero, in a United States Championship tournament match.
A back and forth battle was happening between Christian and Dinero. Both of them hit the ropes at the same time, as Christian ducked a clothesline attempt. Christian then ran into a corner and leapt up onto the second rope, sunset flipping Dinero into a pin, which Dinero sprung out of after a quick two count. They both got up and tried again, hitting the ropes. Christian positioned himself behind Dinero and grabbed onto the arms. Dinero tried to break free but eventually it was too late. Christian slammed him down into the Killswitch, ending the match with a decisive pin.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The cameras pan over to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, who announce that they have just received major news through their headsets. John Laurinaitis saw the confrontation between John Cena and Austin Aries earlier in the night and has decided to base tonight's main event off of it. Acknowledging that the title is currently vacant, Laurinaitis has stated that it will remain that way until SummerSlam, to ensure that the most deserving superstars contend for the title at the biggest blockbuster of the summer. Cole breaks the news that tonight it will be Cena versus Aries.

A graphic appears on the TitanTron saying "earlier today" as the cameras focus in on John Laurinaitis walking down a hallway backstage. It is then that he notices Daniel Bryan drinking a Pepsi. Laurinaitis confronts him and demands to know what he thinks he is doing. Laurinaitis takes the Pepsi away and says that he is banning the product from Raw, as it is composed of the color blue, the same color as SmackDown, a show he claims is run by an imbecile in Theodore Long. Laurinaitis throws the Pepsi onto the floor, spilling it all over, telling Bryan never to disrespect him like that again. Bryan looks at Laurinaitis as if he has gone crazy before walking off. Laurinaitis is wearing an angry look on his face as he barks at a backstage worker to clean up the mess.

A graphic appears on screen hyping up the handicap match between Daniel Bryan and Kane plus his mystery tag partner.

Matt Striker defeated Zack Ryder, in a United States Championship tournament match.
Ryder grew more and more confident in his abilities as the match continued on, but it came back to bite him. Getting the fans all riled up for a finish in Ryder's favor, he does his "woo woo woo" fist pump taunt before rushing at Striker in hopes of nailing the Rough Ryder, however it doesn't work out, as Striker ducks out of the way. Things turn sour fast for Ryder as he gets floored with the Overdrive as soon as he turns around. Striker covers for the three count, guaranteeing a final between Christian and Striker.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A short hype video package for WWE's biggest event of the summer, SummerSlam, airs.

Daniel Bryan defeated Undertaker and Kane (w/ AJ), in a handicap match.
Kane looked to be continuing his domination towards the end of the match, but Bryan moved out of the way at the last minute when Kane was trying for a clothesline. Kane's clothesline impact went right to the returning Undertaker, who was standing on the ring apron at the time. Undertaker fell to the floor, allowing Bryan to connect with a boot to the side of the head to Kane, dropping him to the mat for the three second count.

After the match, Kane rolled to the outside where Undertaker met him with a furious attitude. Demanding answers, Undertaker was far from being happy. As Kane tried to explain that it was all an accident and a misunderstanding, Undertaker grabbed Kane by the throat, showing that he didn't want to solve the disagreement verbally. This led to AJ getting in between them and begging Undertaker to let up. Kane then booted Undertaker in the gut and rammed him into the announce table. AJ smirked at Kane's dirty work as the two fled the scene.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Cena defeated Austin Aries.
Following a long and brutally back and forth affair, Cena finally looked to be getting the edge over Aries. Lifting him up onto his shoulders, he readied himself to hit the Attitude Adjustment. The attempt was halted by Aries' grabbing of the top rope and flipping himself off from Cena's shoulders. Aries showed that he wanted no more of the match, trying to leave midway through. In a surprise intervention, none other than The Miz shocked Aries by tossing him back into the ring. Cole and Lawler verbally pondered why Miz would help Cena like that, but nonetheless Cena got the Attitude Adjustment and picked up the pinfall victory.

Cena stands up after the pin and throws his arms into the air in excitement over the win, paying no mind to The Miz, who snuck into the ring behind Cena and used the raised arms to his advantage, connecting with the Skull Crushing Finale before looking down at both Cena and Aries. Miz is on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am

Will the US Title match be on Raw or at SummerSlam?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 am

Laurinaitis
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

In that case, he is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next