The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed

Go down 
+7
Nova
Jarrett
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Del Rio starts to take off his shirt and then nods his finger up and down like he knows something. Alberto then rolls out of the ring and takes a mic from the announcer.

"Randy.. I know you want to fight, but let's take a look back huh? Do you have time, or do you want to make stupid love to that pathetic wife of yours?.. yes..This is what happened the last time you and I fought Randy.. take a look to the end.."

(Skip to 5:57)

Alberto smiles and nods his head and looks at the expression on Ortons face

"Randy.. do you want that to happen again estupido..?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 pm

el más grande wrote:
Del Rio starts to take off his shirt and then nods his finger up and down like he knows something. Alberto then rolls out of the ring and takes a mic from the announcer.

"Randy.. I know you want to fight, but let's take a look back huh? Do you have time, or do you want to make stupid love to that pathetic wife of yours?.. yes..This is what happened the last time you and I fought Randy.. take a look to the end.."

[Randy finishes watching the video and turns back to Alberto, laughing now that he is outside of the ring.]

"Oh I'm sorry Alberto, I didn't realize that it was show and tell. Now it would be rude of me not to return the favor wouldn't it? Take a look at what happened the last time you turned your back on me Alberto."

[Randy takes a step back and allows Alberto to clearly see the titantron.]

[Randy looks out and laughs at Alberto as his expression completely changes.]

"Now why don't you get back in this ring and we can pick up where we left off."

[Randy takes off his shirt and throws it out to the crowd before motioning for Alberto to get in the ring.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 pm

AJ Lee

*watching the monitors backstage of whats going on between Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton right now*

Kane

*walking around backstage*

Drew McIntyre

*backstage pacing back and forth, still furious about his match for Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Karl wrote:
el más grande wrote:

[Randy finishes watching the video and turns back to Alberto, laughing now that he is outside of the ring.]

"Oh I'm sorry Alberto, I didn't realize that it was show and tell. Now it would be rude of me not to return the favor wouldn't it? Take a look at what happened the last time you turned your back on me Alberto."

[Randy takes a step back and allows Alberto to clearly see the titantron.]

[Randy looks out and laughs at Alberto as his expression completely changes.]

"Now why don't you get back in this ring and we can pick up where we left off."

[Randy takes off his shirt and throws it out to the crowd before motioning for Alberto to get in the ring.]

Alberto nods his head and walks around the ring.. still holding the mic and nods his finger up and down

"You my friend, have to wait .. or is that too much to ask eh?"

Alberto looks at him and smiles evily as his theme plays and he backs up and heads to the back

ot- sorry for the wait

Last edited by el más grande on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

[Randy mouths the word "pussy" before leaving the ring and heading to the back himself.]

Last edited by Karl on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Del Rio, Aries and Daniel Bryan walk around
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 pm

el más grande wrote:
Daniel Bryan walks around sipping a Pepsi

Austin Aries is taping his wrists

OT- A promo up with Del Rio shortly.
John Laurinaitis is walking down the hall when Daniel Bryan catches his eye. He approaches him.

"And just what do you think you're doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 pm

el más grande wrote:
Del Rio, Aries and Daniel Bryan walk around

"Well...well, if it isn't the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Mr. Austin Aries himself..."

*AJ Lee walks up behind him with a smirk on her face*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Bryan looks at his Pepsi then to Johnny..

"Well.. IF I'm not mistaken, I'm enjoying a cold beverage, what are YOU doing?"

Aries smirks before turning around and getting in her face

"AJ Lee, the crazy one who got away.. at your service, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 pm

el más grande wrote:

Aries smirks before turning around and getting in her face

"AJ Lee, the crazy one who got away.. at your service, how can I help you?"
[/color][/color]

AJ Lee

*continues to smirk and walks around him before facing him again*

"The one who got away? I like that...so Monday Night RAW that's your show right?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

el más grande wrote:
[color=red]Bryan looks at his Pepsi then to Johnny..

[color=white]"Well.. IF I'm not mistaken, I'm enjoying a cold beverage, what are YOU doing?"

John Laurinaitis grabs the Pepsi right out of Bryan's hand.

"This! This is Pepsi! See this can? It's blue! The color of SmackDown! The show that is managed by an imbecile! You're drinking the soda of imbeciles! You have disrespected me!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

ot- I gotta go and shit, continue tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

KEVIN STEEN
- is trucking around backstage with the ROH World Title slung across his shoulder.

KENNY KING
- is pacing around backstage, excited for his big match on Smackdown!

JOHN CENA
- is walking around backstage, taking pictures with some fans and greeting fellow co-workers.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

[color=white]"Well.. IF I'm not mistaken, I'm enjoying a cold beverage, what are YOU doing?"

"This! This is Pepsi! See this can? It's blue! The color of SmackDown! The show that is managed by an imbecile! You're drinking the soda of imbeciles! You have disrespected me!"

"So.. you're telling me, that you stopped me and wasted my time, JUST to tell me that my Pepsi is blue?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 pm

[Randy Orton is in the gym, preparing for his World Heavyweight Championship Match tonight.]

[The Miz is looking for John Laurinaitis.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"So.. you're telling me, that you stopped me and wasted my time, JUST to tell me that my Pepsi is blue?"
John Laurinaitis doesn't look too impressed with Bryan's reply.

"As the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and General Manager of Monday Night Raw, I will not stand for this disrespect. I don't want to see you doing this ever again! I'm banning it from Raw!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"As the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and General Manager of Monday Night Raw, I will not stand for this disrespect. I don't want to see you doing this ever again! I'm banning it from Raw!"

Bryan looks at him and shakes his head

"Know what.. fine. Go ahead, anyways.. I don't have time to talk about Pop rules, I'm looking for the GM, do you know where he is? OR, let me guess, I'm not allowed to talk to the GM, is that against the rules TOO?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:56 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"Know what.. fine. Go ahead, anyways.. I don't have time to talk about Pop rules, I'm looking for the GM, do you know where he is? OR, let me guess, I'm not allowed to talk to the GM, is that against the rules TOO?"
"What are you, slow? I'm the General Manager!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"Speaking of slow, look at you go! That was sarcasm Johnny, now back up your breath smells like the behind of a donkey. Listen, All I want is my title back, is that too much to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

"Speaking of slow, look at you go! That was sarcasm Johnny, now back up your breath smells like the behind of a donkey. Listen, All I want is my title back, is that too much to ask?"
"As a matter of fact, it is, if you're going to disrespect me the way that you have. And since you've committed such injustice, a title match is NOT in your near future."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

He chuckles and his smiles turns serious

"Take note then, what happens if you don't.. I'll be there on Raw, I'll make an appearance and you'll be sorry."

ot- get on chat
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm

el más grande wrote:

"Take note then, what happens if you don't.. I'll be there on Raw, I'll make an appearance and you'll be sorry."

ot- get on chat
"I'm supposed to be scared? You don't even eat meat."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

ot- get on chat

"What does that have to do with anythi-... never mind, you'll see Johhny, you'll all see.."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:16 pm

el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

ot- get on chat

"What does that have to do with anythi-... never mind, you'll see Johhny, you'll all see.."
"That we will. Because you're facing the biggest man on the Raw roster this Monday, Kane! You better hope he takes it easy on you..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
el más grande wrote:

ot- get on chat

"That we will. Because you're facing the biggest man on the Raw roster this Monday, Kane! You better hope he takes it easy on you..."

He gasps sarcastically

"What? Am I supposed to be scared of him? Pft.. that guy can barely walk.. Might as well put me in a handicap match, HELL I can take on half the roster Johnny.. I just want my title back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next