The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 am

Adam wrote:
Seeing as I was late with the rumble, RAW will be tomorrow but SD! is when i'll be back on track and we can really get this bitch rolling [keep up the good work so far guys]

In other news people may have noticed a top ten and breaking news post on the front page, I'm looking for two people. One to update the top ten weekly (up to them who makes it on) and somebody to do the news articles (again what qualifies as 'news' is at the persons discreetion). PM me if interested.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions about the direction of your character, a simple PM is all it takes!

---------------------------------

Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal walking around wondering are they the only legit tag team in WWE.

Bully Ray wanders around the parking lot with his Hardcore Championship slung over his shoulder, brandishing a lead pipe.

Roxxi arrives.
Kendrick shakes his head in disagreement

TBK
Actually sir, it isn't that sir it's the fact that I was thrown out of the Royal Rumble by Sloth after I had already eliminated him. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that being said, TECHINICALLY I was never legally elminated. Just sayin pops.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am

Eve

*backstage doing some warm up stretches as Kane is behind her*

Kane

*pacing back and forth and is infuriated with what happened at the Rumble*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

D'Angelo Dinero arrives after dominating the rumble but unfrotinately falling short

OOC - Prolly don't reply to this. I shall be doing a promo when I can on a computer if anyone wants to reply then
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 am

White guy wrote:
Adam wrote:
Seeing as I was late with the rumble, RAW will be tomorrow but SD! is when i'll be back on track and we can really get this bitch rolling [keep up the good work so far guys]

In other news people may have noticed a top ten and breaking news post on the front page, I'm looking for two people. One to update the top ten weekly (up to them who makes it on) and somebody to do the news articles (again what qualifies as 'news' is at the persons discreetion). PM me if interested.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions about the direction of your character, a simple PM is all it takes!

---------------------------------

Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal walking around wondering are they the only legit tag team in WWE.

Bully Ray wanders around the parking lot with his Hardcore Championship slung over his shoulder, brandishing a lead pipe.

Roxxi arrives.
Kendrick shakes his head in disagreement

TBK
Actually sir, it isn't that sir it's the fact that I was thrown out of the Royal Rumble by Sloth after I had already eliminated him. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that being said, TECHINICALLY I was never legally elminated. Just sayin pops.

Vince McMahon: You went over the top rope, that's all that matters to me Brian. I don't care how you did it, you go over -- you're out. Now, way I see it, you've one of two options -- you can face Kane at Elimination Chamber or you can face him in the next three weeks and the winner goes into the Elimination Chamber for the World Championship. What do you think sport?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 am

I'll take Tyler Black

[AJ Styles is searching for Hawkins]

[John Cena is looking for the GM]

[Tyler Black is posing with fans]
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 WWERAW-1
30th January 2012

After the opening video we get a recap of the Royal Rumble, it features highlights such as Edge winning the opening triple threat match to secure his spot as the numner 30 entrant in the rumble match, Trish Stratus rising above the strong Diva division and becoming the WWE Women's Champion, Brian Kendrick disrespecting the Cruiserweight Championship and handing it to Zack Ryder and his proceeding promo. The Rumble itself is featured heavily showing D'Angelo Dinero's dominance, CM Punk going straight for Tyler Black with no regard for his own safety, Wade Barrett's excruciating punishment being dished out and stopped by Sheamus, HBK eliminating Triple H after they teamed to eliminate DiBiase and of course the final exchange where The Miz and Vince McMahon screwed Edge to hand the victory to The Miz. After the video ends "No Chance" blares through the arena and Vince McMahon strides down the ramp, the WWE World Undisputed Championship slung over his shoulder. In-ring he says that the fate of this championship will be decided in six weeks at Elimination Chamber when six men square off in the hellacious structure to determine the first ever champion. He mentions that there will be a qualifying match in each of the six shows approaching Elimination Chamber to decide who will be in the chamber. He goes onto say that the winner will face The Miz in the main event of WrestleMania -- cue "AWESOOOOOOOME -- I CAME TO PLAY!" -- and The Miz comes out. He cuts a promo about how he told everyone he would win the Rumble and how he made good on that promise. He finishes by saying "I'm The Miz and I'm AWEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO--" but gets cut off by "I SPIT IN THE FACE, OF PEOPLE, WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL!" and the crowd cheer loudly as Carlito makes his down to the ring. He says that he would have eliminated The Miz but for McMahon and that he should be going on to main event Mania -- "YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!" -- the crowd give a HUGE mixed reaction as The Rated-R Superstar comes down to the ring. He says if Carlito eliminated The Miz and Edge eliminated Carlito, then he should be the one main eventing WrestleMania. McMahon tells them all to calm down and that Carlito and Edge will be in qualifiers for the Rumble -- Carlito versus Sheamus this Friday on SmackDown and Edge versus . . . JOHN CENA! The crowd pop huge for this announcment. McMahon smirks and says that match will be tonight. Carlito nods his head in acceptance and leaves the ring with The Miz following closely. Edge stares down Vince McMahon and McMahon laughs at him, Edge turns around to leave but -- SPEAR! Edge has just Speared Vince McMahon! Edge grins and then leaves as his theme song hits up.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 WWF_European
ALBERTO DEL RIO VERSUS TED DIBIASE
Closing Moments
After a back and forth match, Ted DiBiase is closing in on the win. DiBiase is stalking Del Rio and is lining up Dream Street when Triple H's music hits. Triple H doesn't come out but the momentary distraction proves costly as DiBiase gets rolled up by Alberto Del Rio! One, Two, Three!
Winner - Alberto Del Rio

Ted DiBiase rises, infuriated by the outcome caused by Triple H's mind games. Triple H comes through the crowd and begins laying into DiBiase. The newly crowned European Champion Alberto Del Rio adds to the damage. Shawn Michaels music hits and HHH and ADR scatter leaving HBK to help an injured DiBiase to his feet.

We get a backstage skit where Hardcore Champion Bully Ray manages to fend off an attack by Cody Rhodes.

Number One Contenders Match
EVE TORRES VERSUS KAITLYN
Closing Moments
After an entertaining bout by the Divas, Eve Torres is in firm control. She hits a picturesque standing moonsault on Kaitlyn before picking her up and chokeslamming her into the mat. One, Two, Three.
Winner - Eve Torres

Post match, Women's champion Trish Stratus comes out and berates Eve for her relationship with Kane. Stratus doesn't get too far as ODB comes out and takes her out. She picks up a microphone and it looks like we're going to get an explanation for her actions but all we get is a "BAM!" followed by ODB smacking her breasts.

Matt Striker conducts an interview with D'Angelo Dinero who says that he done his best and the congregation appreciated his efforts in the rumble. He says he is still pimpin' and will go onto the Elimination Chamber to become the Undisputed Champion!

When we return to the ring, Ink Inc are standing by. They said that the don't believe there is a team back there and that they may as well declare themselves champions. The crowd go insane as Randy Orton comes out and says that by next Monday he'll have a partner and that he and his partner will take the tag team championships. For now, he'll just take them.

RANDY ORTON VERSUS INK INC.
Closing Moments
Ink Inc. have been picking apart The Viper all match and following a spinebuster by Jesse Neal it seems The Viper is dead and buried. Jesse Neal stands Orton up as Moore goes up top for the Moore-gasm. While Moore is rotating Orton shruggs of Neal and catches Moore mid-air with an RKO. Neal charges at Orton but gets met with an RKO. One, Two, Three!
WINNER - Randy Orton

Wade Barrett is backstage talking about how the Barrett Barrage got unceremoniously de-railed by Sheamus at the Royal Rumble. Barrett says he got some measure of revenge by re-entering at eliminating Sheamus but that it was only the beginning of what he was going to do.

We see The Brian Kendrick talking to Eve backstage. Kane comes up and glares at him. Kendrick winks and walks on.

We see AJ Styles and Curt Hawkins brawling backstage. McMahon seperates them and announces a best of five series between the two. He says the winner will face Zack Ryder for his Cruiserweight Championship at Elimination Chamber.

CHRISTIAN VERSUS R-TRUTH
Closing Moments
Despite having the crowd behind him, R-Truth looked out of sorts against an impressive Christian. Following up a pendulam kick, Christian nailed the Killswitch. One, Two, Three.
Winner - Christian

Tyler Black hits the ring and says the Sunday was his first invovlement in a Royal Rumble and that he was pissed that CM Punk ended his dream before it even had a chance to become a reality. CM Punk's music hit and he simply sat on the stage and smiled at Black.

We see The Miz and Vince McMahon laughing and sharing a beer in his office.

We get a pre-made package of Carlito and a reminder that he'll be facing Sheamus on SmackDown! in an attemp tto qualify for the Elimination Chamber.

Elimination Chamber Qualifier
EDGE VERSUS JOHN CENA
Closing Moments
After a titanic battle between the two, Cena finally has the upper-hand. He hits an atomic knee-drop and then bounces Edge off the ropes connecting with a spinning side slam. Cena goes for the cover and gets two. Cena hits one shoulder block, Edge rises and gets met with another. Cena goes for the Five-Knuckle Shuffle but for the briefest of seconds, the lights go out, this confuses Cena and he stops mid-move. He trys to hoist Edge up onto his shoulders for an Attitude Adjustment but Edge wriggles free and hits an inverted DDT. Edge stalks Cena and NAILS A SPEAR! One, Two, Three!
Winner - Edge

Edge celebrates the fact that he's in the Elimination Chamber and retreats up the ramp when he sees the angry look in Cena's eyes. The lights go out again and when they come back on Cena is laid out. The crowd pop like never before at the sight of the man standing over Cena -- THE UNDERTAKER!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Can SP take over as Y2J? Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Mickie - *Walking around with a steel pipe, incase Velvet and her new wenches try anything stupid*

Kaitlyn - *In her locker room, shrugging off her loss to Eve, because everyone needs a good jobber right!*

ODB - *Strutting around the hallways with her flask, looking proud about taking out that no good slag, Trish Stratus! She laughs and smacks her boobs in celebration*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Velvet Sky arrives with the two masked ladies not looking for Mickie instead she's lucky she didn't bump into them..

The Miz is walking around in his ring gear and awesome shirt talking to co-workers
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

"The Boyhood Dream" Shawn Michaels

*Walks around the arena, a smile spread across his face*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

The Viper Randy Orton arrives and heads to the gym.

The Phenom, the Undertaker hasn't been seen since chokeslamming John Cena last night.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 pm

John TPA - Michael has Black
SP - I haven't got the power to make that happen, you must ask whoever controls them
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Adam wrote:
John TPA - Michael has Black
SP - I haven't got the power to make that happen, you must ask whoever controls them

Its John, but the little furball wont answer meh Razz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Edge walks backstage getting the preperations ready to cut a promo

The Brian Kendrick backstage stoked that time and time again he has owned the life out of Kane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Curt Hawkins is walking around backstage, knowing he will win the Royal Rumble and headline WrestleMania for the first time in his career
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

I got a question and whoever knows the answer can PM me, can we do interviews for promos? And who should we use as the interviewer?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

With the "You think you know me" the years of pure hate and anger come roaring out of the crowd, it's the man that defies everything that they want a superstar to stand for. The man that is willing to wiggle his way out of any situation if it helps him win the match or get closer to his world title. It's the man that would sell out his own family for the taste of gold. Down the ramp walks the same man that just on Raw folded the man who signs his paychecks like he was a stapler. Edge grins upon hearing all these boos. He enjoys knowing that his "hard work" hasn't gone unnoticed. He knows that Miz has not idea what he has gotten himself into. Once Elimination Chamber is over it will be just the two of them. Miz doesn't have what it takes to out do the Rated R Superstar. Miz is spineless and that is one of the main things that divide the two. Miz doesn't have what it takes to win the gold in ANY situation like Edge does. Edge looks around at the crowd before stepping into the ring in his all black long leather coat, it has the classic Rated R logo on the back in diamonds and he is wearing black jeans and on his face even though he is inside he has shades on and he stands inside the ring chomping on his gum as the fans boo him, he stands there waiting for their boos to silence

Edge
I think it's about time that you started respecting your next world champion

Louder boos come from the crowd

Edge
Do I look like The Miz? When I talk something useful comes off my tongue, you aren't gonna hear me say something as stupid as I'm so and so and I'm awesome. What are we four Mike? Can't come up with something original so you have to go to Walmart and copy a t-shirt eh skidmark? I'm starting to wonder if all the Rogaine has finally started seeping into the skull of Vinny Mac and into his brain and clouding his judgment. I mean seriously? The Miz? Cause your little kid never amounted to what you wanted him to and your son in law is a coward you have to leach onto someone like that? Not your brightest move when you could have thrown your support behind that of an 11 time world champion, a 5 time Intercontinental champion, United States champion, 14 time tag team champion, 2 time Money in the Bank winner, Royal Rumble winner, AND a king of the ring. But who is counting? I mean come on Vinny you are going to align yourself with that one guy that has stabbed every person that has ever stood beside him in the back? Think about it Vince, you win him the title, perhaps give him some room to run as champion by giving him power then BAM he takes you out, and we are left with The Miz in charge. He would single handidly tear down your product that you and your family worked so hard to build up. It would be such a shame for such things to happen, but you trusted Triple H and he tried taking your job. But what do I know? I'm just the most successful superstar in your companies history. Think about it. These people in attendance don't come to see THE MIZ. When you advertise on the radio you say "come see superstars such as yadda yadda yadda AND my music plays then BOOM you say Edge" On TV first and last person shown is ME, when we go to an arena it says come see WWE Live with Edge and the other WWE Superstars. Use your noggin old man. Now weather you align yourself with Miz or not it won't stop me from spearing the day lights out of him and his $5 haircut and I will stand above him WORLD CHAMPION.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Kaneen10

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Eveent10

*Eve and Kane make their entrances as the fans give them a great pop. Kane raises his arms to do his pyro as Eve does her signature pose in front of him as the fans are still giving them a great amount of cheers*

*After the fans quiet down a bit Eve hands Kane a microphone*

Kane

"Over the past week the man known only as "The" Brian Kendrick has been a thorn in my side...He has violated Eve not once but twice! And I refuse to let it happen again. The way he eliminated me from the Royal Rumble...was nothing but a fluke! If you had not gone after Eve that never would have happened! And again the following night on RAW...you try it again. You better watch your back Kendrick because now...when I get my hands on you I will send you straight down to the firey depths of Hell!"

*The fans give Kane a pop and cheer his name*

"If you think for one waking second that I will let this go un-noticed...you are sadly mistaken! I will show no mercy...I will crush your throat Brian Kendrick! I don't know who you think you are...but you are picking a fight with the wrong monster!"

*Kane smirks and flips his hair out of his face*

"They call me the Devil's Favorite Demon for a reason Kendrick...and it is about time you found out why!"

*The fans cheer as Kane hands Eve the microphone*

Eve

*Eve smiles and shrugs as the fans begin cheering her name*

"Kendrick...as I told you before. You earned yourself a date in Hell with the Devil himself. Because when Kane gets his hands on you...you won't even remember half of your life. Kane plans on absolutely destroying you! And I will be there to watch it happen! Because at the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-Vew...Kane and I have a challenge for you. Kane challenges you to a match...one on one! That is if you have the guts to accept it..."

*Eve drops her microphone as Kane's theme hits, they stand in the middle of the ring for a moment as the fans cheer them on, then they head backstage*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

*Eve and Kane make their entrances as the fans give them a great pop. Kane raises his arms to do his pyro as Eve does her signature pose in front of him as the fans are still giving them a great amount of cheers*

Kane

"Over the past week the man known only as "The" Brian Kendrick has been a thorn in my side...He has violated Eve not once but twice! And I refuse to let it happen again. The way he eliminated me from the Royal Rumble...was nothing but a fluke! If you had not gone after Eve that never would have happened! And again the following night on RAW...you try it again. You better watch your back Kendrick because now...when I get my hands on you I will send you straight down to the firey depths of Hell!"

"If you think for one waking second that I will let this go un-noticed...you are sadly mistaken! I will show no mercy...I will crush your throat Brian Kendrick! I don't know who you think you are...but you are picking a fight with the wrong monster!"

"They call me the Devil's Favorite Demon for a reason Kendrick...and it is about time you found out why!"

Eve

"Kendrick...as I told you before. You earned yourself a date in Hell with the Devil himself. Because when Kane gets his hands on you...you won't even remember half of your life. Kane plans on absolutely destroying you! And I will be there to watch it happen! Because at the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-Vew...Kane and I have a challenge for you. Kane challenges you to a match...one on one! That is if you have the guts to accept it..."

*Eve drops her microphone as Kane's theme hits, they stand in the middle of the ring for a moment as the fans cheer them on, then they head backstage*
Before they get out of the ring and head backstage TBK comes out to his awesome theme

The Brian Kendrick
You don't know who I think I am? Well how about I inform you I THINK I am The Brian Kendrick, and I know that you won't be able to do one of those things to me, because not only am I smarter than you I am much better looking. Right Eve? In fact Charzard if you look at things from my perspective you would realize just how silly you really are. You see unlike you I have NEVER been overshadowed. Because unlike Paul London I took a gimmick and ran with it. Just like Undertaker took your dreams of being world champion more than one good time and a day and ran with those.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Eve

Before they get out of the ring and head backstage TBK comes out to his awesome theme

The Brian Kendrick
You don't know who I think I am? Well how about I inform you I THINK I am The Brian Kendrick, and I know that you won't be able to do one of those things to me, because not only am I smarter than you I am much better looking. Right Eve? In fact Charzard if you look at things from my perspective you would realize just how silly you really are. You see unlike you I have NEVER been overshadowed. Because unlike Paul London I took a gimmick and ran with it. Just like Undertaker took your dreams of being world champion more than one good time and a day and ran with those.

Kane

*pulls up on his glove and starts heading up the ramp but Eve stops him*

Eve

"Kendrick shut your mouth!"

*the fans give a large pop for Eve*

"You overshadowing Kane is the funniest thing I think I've probably ever heard! I'm sure Kane would love nothing more than to rip you in half right now by chokeslamming you off this stage...but we'll wait until you two meet face to face in that ring! Do yourself a favor Brian and learn some respect!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Eve

The Brian Kendrick

Kane

Eve

"You overshadowing Kane is the funniest thing I think I've probably ever heard! I'm sure Kane would love nothing more than to rip you in half right now by chokeslamming you off this stage...but we'll wait until you two meet face to face in that ring! Do yourself a favor Brian and learn some respect!"
Kendrick laughs and then lays down on the ground and starts kicking his legs as he laughs
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

*As the music hits, a mixed reaction is heard from the crowd. All of the men are cheering and most of the women and younger people are booing. But as she walks out on stage, ODB dosen't give a f*ck about the reaction. She stands at the top of the ramp and takes a swig of whatever the hell is in her signature hip flask, and then gives her chest a good firm smack, as pyro goes off. She then makes her way down to the ring, drinking as she goes. Once she is in the ring and the music dies down, the full mixture of the crowd reaction can be heard*

"So you think this dirty bitch was just gonna stand back and watch as some 2 dollar slut waltzes around with the Vagina title? She probably only got that title because she was throwing her putang around with the management, giving them some major chubbies! I mean, it wouldnt be the first time would it!"

*Again, the male portion of the crowd give major cheers, while the other people boo*

"You can boo me all you want, but your precious Trish Stratus is nothing more than a WHORE! So i did what i do best, and i put my foot up her plastic, barbie doll ass!"

*She smirks as a video replays of what happened last night when ODB attacked Trish*

"Women's wrestling has gone into the sh*tter, and do you know who i blame for it all? Trish Stratus! She was the first, and then, they start bringing in all of these other puty-tang dealing, leg spreading bimbos and now the division as a whole is a hawian tropical, hooters invitational! And what happens to the real down and dirty ass kicking women? We get pushed to the back! Cast aside because we arn't skinny enough, arn't pretty enough... we drink too much!"

*She takes a long swig from her flask before she continues talking, looking into the camera as if to talk directly to Trish*

"So Princess Trish, you better watch that pretty little back of yours, because there will be more ass kicking like that to come. And it wont stop. Not until i get that Vagina Title away from your sleazy whore bag hands, and around the waist of a REAL woman! A woman, like the O...D....B..... BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!"

*She once again smacks her chest before she pushes the cameraman over. She then drinks from her flask and throws the rest around all over the crowd. SHe then exits the ring and heads back up the ramp, stopping by a group of male fans who cheer for her because they must love a bit of rough. She hits her twins again before she makes her way backstage, to find more booze*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Eve

The Brian Kendrick

Kane

Eve

Kendrick laughs and then lays down on the ground and starts kicking his legs as he laughs

Eve

*turns to Kane and nods*

Kane

*runs and big boots Kendrick*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Chrisj11

Alberto Del Rio is sitting backstage in his locker room, his newly won European Championship is lying right beside him, he has a slight smirk on his face. Del Rio thinks about his win earlier tonight against ''The Million Doller Man'' Ted DiBiase and where he came close to losing, his smirk turns into a frown as he sits up and excits his locker room with the European Championship around his waist.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Chrisj12

Dolph Ziggler is looking for management.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 am

Michael dropped him Adam!

[Tyler Black is highly amused that Punk was sitting on the stage]

[John Cena is looking for The Undertaker]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next