The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Mickie James - *Arrives and after spending some time signing autographs outside, she makes her way in the building with a smile*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Mickie_James

Kaitlyn - *Already in the locker room playing some video games with a crew member, kicking his ass*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Kaitlyn

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hallway, drinking some strong stuff out of her flask, occasionally belching as people walk past*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 ODB

*Torrie Wilson walks by James*

"Hey.. Mickie! Long time no see!"

Mickie - *She smiles when she sees Torrie* "Hey girl! Wow! It has been a while! Hows it going?!"

*She grins, and clicks the tv on to whats happening with Eve's promo*

"Well.. I missed you all and stuff but..look!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Mickie - *She turns to see the promo that eve just cut, and raises an eyebrow, a little disgusted, giving a sidewards glance of disbelief to Torrie*

"Is she for freaking real? Kane? She is going to be what, sleeping with that monster from now on?"

*She shakes her head with a little chuckle*

"Too right they are the most unstopable couple the wwe has ever seen, but that isnt because of Eve, right! Any couple with Kane in it is going to be the most unstopable couple ever... geez... i didnt think she would need someone to help her fight her battles! I guess i was wrong!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Mickie - *She turns to see the promo that eve just cut, and raises an eyebrow, a little disgusted, giving a sidewards glance of disbelief to Torrie*

"Is she for freaking real? Kane? She is going to be what, sleeping with that monster from now on?"

"Too right they are the most unstopable couple the wwe has ever seen, but that isnt because of Eve, right! Any couple with Kane in it is going to be the most unstopable couple ever... geez... i didnt think she would need someone to help her fight her battles! I guess i was wrong!"

She looks to the screen where Eve is standing with Kane in the ring; shakes her head and turns it off and chuckles slightly and looks down then up to her

Yeah, I also had my say on her.. but after telling her a few words, I guess I take them back. You see, I really saw her as a genuine competitor, and I guess she's far from it eh?

Torrie puts her dog down who goes behind her afraid of Mickie and the surroundings. Torrie chuckles again.

But what brings you back to WWE anyways?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

.nova. wrote:

She looks to the screen where Eve is standing with Kane in the ring; shakes her head and turns it off and chuckles slightly and looks down then up to her

Yeah, I also had my say on her.. but after telling her a few words, I guess I take them back. You see, I really saw her as a genuine competitor, and I guess she's far from it eh?

Torrie puts her dog down who goes behind her afraid of Mickie and the surroundings. Torrie chuckles again.

Mickie - *Looks at Chloe the dog and smiles* "I have someone that she should meet! I know they would just be great together!" *She chuckles before looking back at Torrie*

"To be honest, i don't know!" *She laughs* "After what happened on my last run, i wasnt really wanting to come back, but do you know what they actually said to me... they needed me to come back, because things are going downhill in the divas division! And after Eve's little display i can see why! I think its time to get a little Hardcore Country up in here!" *She smiles* "I guess you got the same phone call as me right?!"

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Wade Barrett arrives, looking for management.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

.nova. wrote:

Mickie - *Looks at Chloe the dog and smiles* "I have someone that she should meet! I know they would just be great together!" *She chuckles before looking back at Torrie*

"To be honest, i don't know!" *She laughs* "After what happened on my last run, i wasnt really wanting to come back, but do you know what they actually said to me... they needed me to come back, because things are going downhill in the divas division! And after Eve's little display i can see why! I think its time to get a little Hardcore Country up in here!" *She smiles* "I guess you got the same phone call as me right?!"

She smiles and looks her in the eye and tilts her head

What do you mean someone she can meet? and yeah.. I did get the same phone call, except in mine they said I'd be a dangerous contender for the diva's title.. and could seriously boost the amount of viewers we get.

She shakes her head and strokes Chloe's head

But now, with women like HER representing this company, it'll be harder to handle, but I think I can easily pull it off with my experience.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Mickie - *Pulls out her phone and shows her a picture of her own dog, Elvis, with a smile before putting he rphone away and then holding her hands up in the air*

"Whoa, hold up girl, You arnt the only one who knows a thing or two about this whole shebang! I mean, if we want to get down to the nitty gritty, only one of us here has been a champion!"

*She looks to the celing and points to herself while whistling, then looks back down*

"But anyway... that dosent matter. What matters is showing Eve that she really isnt all as unstopable as she things she is!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Mickie - *Pulls out her phone and shows her a picture of her own dog, Elvis, with a smile before putting he rphone away and then holding her hands up in the air*

"Whoa, hold up girl, You arnt the only one who knows a thing or two about this whole shebang! I mean, if we want to get down to the nitty gritty, only one of us here has been a champion!"

*She looks to the celing and points to herself while whistling, then looks back down*

"But anyway... that dosent matter. What matters is showing Eve that she really isnt all as unstopable as she things she is!"

She looks at the picture and 'awws' before smiling

Yeah you're so right.. and yeah sure, so you've captured titles, who here has been Playboy's top bunny...? And just about every single magazine on the planet..?

She imitates Mickie's little whistle and looks up at the wall then back to her

I gotta say we are both determined and have had a lot of experience in the ring yeah? What do you say we dance again?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 pm

.nova. wrote:

Yeah you're so right.. and yeah sure, so you've captured titles, who here has been Playboy's top bunny...? And just about every single magazine on the planet..?

I gotta say we are both determined and have had a lot of experience in the ring yeah? What do you say we dance again?

Eve

*walks up to them looking a little un-easy*

"Hey girls whats up?"

*She manages to smile*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
Carlito? CM Punk?

Accepted!

Jarrett wrote:

Vince McMahon is situated in his office.

OOC - SP stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 pm

.nova. wrote:

Mickie - *She raises an eyebrow with a chuckle* "Top Bunny? I wouldn't really call that an achievement... as far as your wrestling career is concerned anyway!"

*She shakes her head as if to wave it off*

"And dancing? We should definately dance! Dancing is what i do! If we are actually talking about wrestling, and not actual dancing, because if that were the case, i would be sure to lose!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Eve

"Hey girls whats up?"

*She manages to smile*

Mickie - *Looks at Eve, with her arms folded, looking a little cross* "What's up? Oh i think its you thats should be telling us, "WHATS UP!" *She shakes her head* "Kane? You now have Kane as your back up? Like really, whats up with that!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Eve

"Hey girls whats up?"

*She manages to smile*

Mickie - *Looks at Eve, with her arms folded, looking a little cross* "What's up? Oh i think its you thats should be telling us, "WHATS UP!" *She shakes her head* "Kane? You now have Kane as your back up? Like really, whats up with that!"

Eve

"What?! No you completely mis understood me! Kane and I are just friends, nothing more. He's not my back up, I'm his! I'll be with him during his matches, he will not be with me during mine!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Mickie - *Looks at her with a blank expression for about 5 seconds before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. She puts her hand on a nerby wall, to steady herself before wiping away a tear and looking at Eve*

"Im sorry, im sorry, but Kane needing backup? Thats the most hilarious thing i have ever heard"

*She gives out another wince as she tries to stop herself from laughing again, before she stands up straight*

"Kane! Kane is a monster. Kane destroys people. Im pretty sure he dosen't need any "back up", especially from a woman about half his size!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Torrie stands there shaking her head at Eve, earlier yesterday telling her all that stuff now taking it all back what she said. She shakes her head

I can't believe I thought YOU were serious about this.. I mean KANE? He's a monster, and you want to manage him? And that's not what it looks like Eve, you have put a bad rep on your shoulders, and you JUST got here. Not a good start at all..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Mickie - *Looks at her with a blank expression for about 5 seconds before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. She puts her hand on a nerby wall, to steady herself before wiping away a tear and looking at Eve*

"Im sorry, im sorry, but Kane needing backup? Thats the most hilarious thing i have ever heard"

*She gives out another wince as she tries to stop herself from laughing again, before she stands up straight*

"Kane! Kane is a monster. Kane destroys people. Im pretty sure he dosen't need any "back up", especially from a woman about half his size!"

Eve

*sighs and shakes her head*

"Oh c'mon Mickie. What I meant by back up is being there for him when he needs someone to talk to! Yeah...he's done a lot of wrong in his life and does that scare me? The anwser to that is yes, most definetly! I just feel bad for him."

OT: sort of doing like the Kane and Tori thing from the late 90's
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Eve

"Oh c'mon Mickie. What I meant by back up is being there for him when he needs someone to talk to! Yeah...he's done a lot of wrong in his life and does that scare me? The anwser to that is yes, most definetly! I just feel bad for him."

OH and we feel bad FOR YOU Eve... really, I mean do you not see where this is going? Nothing GOOD comes out of this story. This is not beauty and the beast.. it's WWE, not a freakin Fairy Tale!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Eve

OH and we feel bad FOR YOU Eve... really, I mean do you not see where this is going? Nothing GOOD comes out of this story. This is not beauty and the beast.. it's WWE, not a freakin Fairy Tale!

Mickie - "Plus, i dont ever remember Kane being one of those people to hold a conversation! Im pretty sure he wont want to sit around with fluffly pink pillows, spilling his emotions!" *She raises an eyebrow* " Unless.... you know something we dont!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Eve

Eve

*looks down for a moment then back up*

"Listen...I know what I got myself into and I'm sticking too it...I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say to you two."

*Eve takes a deep sigh*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Eve

Mickie - "Plus, i dont ever remember Kane being one of those people to hold a conversation! Im pretty sure he wont want to sit around with fluffly pink pillows, spilling his emotions!" *She raises an eyebrow* " Unless.... you know something we dont!"

Chloe barks in excitement and Torrie chuckles

Yeah, I agree Chloe! Eve is making a big mistake, and isn't making a lot of friends, because when you walk with the devil, NOTHING good happens, we wish her the best of luck!

She looks at Eve in disgust
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Eve

*walks off from Torrie and Mickie visually upset about something*

ot: g2g
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Mickie - *She sighs* "Look, i don't mean to come off all angry and whatever, but its Kane. We have all seen what he does to people. Im just worried, that's all! But if this is what you feel you need to do, then go and do it. Don't let any of us stop you! But... just don't be too upset if we ever have to say, "We told you so!" *She makes a sort of sideways smile as if to half smile, half frown*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Torrie nods her head in agreement and shrugs

Well it's the truth, I don't want to see that large maniac doing stuff to her, but hey: it's her choice, I gotta feed Chloe and get ready for the show, see you later Mickie, nice catching up with you!

She waves as she puts Chloe down who follows her off down the hallway
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Adam wrote:
Mr WWE Universe wrote:
Carlito? CM Punk?

Accepted!

Jarrett wrote:

Vince McMahon is situated in his office.

OOC - SP stop spamming.
Barrett doesn't bother knocking, as he opens the door and steps into Vince's office.

"Vince, we need to discuss something."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:33 pm

AWEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMEEEE!!!

Is heard through the arena, and Downstait plays through the speakers. Fans throw up signs, and boo the awesome one The Miz. Last night he came down to the ring and told the universe he would win the Rumble and become WWE champion in no, time, one thing led to another and now Edge, and The Pope have inserted themselves into the picture, and will be squaring off in a triple threat match. Now the winner of that match will enter as number 30, then man who gets pinned will enter as number one, while the other is randomly placed. Miz walks out with a mic in his suit all black with a red tie, and smirking as he walks down the ramp to his music, and ignores the fans who stretch out to give him high fives. He goes up the steps and into the ring standing in the middle quickly raising the mic to his lips

Shutup! SHUTUP! None of you people have respect for the man that could very well once again become the WWE champion, and represent WWE and it's finest. You guys are lucky you even have me here in the WWE! What IF I hadn't shown up when I did, you guys would be begging me to come here. You would be crawling on your knee's to wherever the hell I might be, and you would kiss my feet asking me to come. But no.. I'm here, and every night , I have to put up with these so called 'wrestlers' who in fact, you guessed it, are wanna-be me's! THEY want to BE MIZ, and who doesn't? I mean look at me.. I am a natural born competitor, and I have the best faux hawk anyone's had since the beginning of LIFE. Edge.. you came down to that ring last night, and so did the Pope, but YOU...YOUU absolutely made me look like a fool, and I can't wait for our triple threat match, I will ignore the black man running towards me and focus on taking you out, and then Edge.. you will enter as number one, and you know what the worst part is? You won't be in the RING with me when I eliminate the final participant of the match! You will be watching from the back weeping and crying and saying to yourself that that should've been you getting your arm raised! That should've been YOU going to Wrestlemania, when the truth is... It's really going to be me, see it's not a nightmare, it's REAL.

With that said, ______'s theme hits as they make there way down to the ring with Miz clapping his hands sarcastically happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next