The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:14 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*

Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*

Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*

A lady taps Eve on the shoulder she then turns around and comes face to face with her arch Rival Velvet Sky.

"WELL! What a surprise, after that big switcharoonie, you came BACK!"

Eve

*rolls her eyes and crosses her arms*

"So...well let me tell you I missed you too..."

She grins

"See your negative attitude hasn't changed, now has it?"

Eve

"Negative attitude? Please Velvet...cut me a break. Let's get it straight...we don't like each other. But like I said before, I refuse to go down to your level."

"Yeah yeah... shut up, I'm not here to start shit with you, every time, this stuff breaks apart, and owners are scrambled, superstars come and go, I'm still here, and I want more then to be seen with you 24/7.."

She walks off in the other direction holding her bag looking for THE GM
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 am

"The Heart-Break Kid" Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena. He heads into the hallway, where he looks at a moniter that show's the promo that took place between The Miz and Vince McMahon.

"The Aerial Emperor" Jack Evans arrives shortly after Shawn Michaels. He heads inside, with a cocky smile spread across his face.

Tyler Black has not yet arrived at the arena, for he is at his hotel, sleeping
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am

Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:

AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits

The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool

Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]

[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:

AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits

The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool

Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]

[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”

The Miz ON HIS WAY TO THE BACK, stops and turns, and stands on the stage twirling his mic in his right hand squinting at 'The Pope'.

"Just as I was about to leave a self proclaimed POPE, comes down to MY ring, and is trying to kiss up to the ass of 'Vinny Mac'...go ahead.. do it? We all know where this ones going, and the way I see it is simple: You shut your damn mouth, and walk to the back, because you are in a long line of superstars who also would like the thirty spot? Now, why is this such a big deal? Coming in number 30? You won't be seen as a superstar who did the unthinkable, you will be known as the one who came in number 30, while the rest of them did the dirty work. Now you come from a harsh environment, TNA is it? Well let me give you word of advice.. this here is WWE, we don't interrupt other superstars who Keep this company afloat's mic time. We wait, and take. Now, I took what was in front of me, an opportunity, and you were a little late there bud, so I'd suggest you strut your religious ass to the back, and without any words..thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around, he still has his entrance mask on over his red mask*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

"The Heart-Break Kid" Shawn Michaels

walks into Kane, purely by accident.

"Woah, Kane. Jeez, Big Man. Where'd you find your mask again, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

*Kane pulls up on his glove*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Trish Stratus
Walking into the arena with her bags with a smug look on her face as everyone cheers her name.

Ted Dibiase
Having someone bring in his suitcase and luggage while he adjusts his suit which cost a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels

Shawn raises both his hands, as if to say he means no harm

"Nothing, Big Guy. You scared the crap out of me from over there, and with that weird frickin mask, you reminded me of that royal rumble, that I was lucky enough not to be in. Y'know? Like with all the elimanations?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Walking into the arena with her bags with a smug look on her face as everyone cheers her name.

Ted Dibiase
Having someone bring in his suitcase and luggage while he adjusts his suit which cost a lot.

Rosa Mendes

*walks around the corner just as Trish walks into the arena*

"Hola...coma estas Trish...didn't think I would have to see your face here again."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

"Nothing, Big Guy. You scared the crap out of me from over there, and with that weird frickin mask, you reminded me of that royal rumble, that I was lucky enough not to be in. Y'know? Like with all the elimanations?"

Kane

*takes the entrance mask off revealing his red one*

"Shawn...we're not friends. Nor do I even want to be. So stop making small talk with me, and say something that might...just might be important! Because if you don't..I have better things to worry about!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

Kane

"Shawn...we're not friends. Nor do I even want to be. So stop making small talk with me, and say something that might...just might be important! Because if you don't..I have better things to worry about!"

"Woah, Woah Woah. Hold on just a second, Let me get to what I was gonna say. I was just gonna say that this sunday is where you lose that record. Cos I'm back here, in my home away from home, and I want the title that for so long I've deseved."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Ted Dibiase

Rosa Mendes

"Hola...coma estas Trish...didn't think I would have to see your face here again."
Trish Stratus
Looks at Rosa rather confused.
Speak English please Rosa, you're in America, most of them here speak English as they do in Canada... along with French.
Trish rolls her eyes.
Do you mind? Could you help me with all this?
Trish looks behind her at some of the luggage she hasn't lifted yet beside a black unmarked car.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

Kane

"Woah, Woah Woah. Hold on just a second, Let me get to what I was gonna say. I was just gonna say that this sunday is where you lose that record. Cos I'm back here, in my home away from home, and I want the title that for so long I've deseved."

Kane

*a smirk appears over Kane's face*

"Is that so? And tell me just how are you going to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Ted Dibiase

Rosa Mendes

Trish Stratus
Speak English please Rosa, you're in America, most of them here speak English as they do in Canada... along with French.
Trish rolls her eyes.
Trish looks behind her at some of the luggage she hasn't lifted yet beside a black unmarked car.

[/quote]

Rosa

*rolls her eyes and smirks*

"Sure..."

*she walks over and lifts Trish's bags up, then slams them to the floor*

"Oops...my bad."

*Rosa smirks and crosses her arms*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

Kane

Kane

Shawn Michaels

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps a few superkicks, maybe a diving elbow or two. You get me"

He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

*What's it to you....?"

Kane

Kane

Shawn Michaels

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps a few superkicks, maybe a diving elbow or two. You get me"

He smirks.

Kane

"Really? Because what I have visioned is myself chokeslamming you over to the top rope...straight to Hell!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Shawn Michaels

"Your all talk, Big man. I doubt you could do that, seeing as if I happen to be in the ring when you are, I plan on marking the bottom of my boot, onto your chin."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Shawn Michaels

"Your all talk, Big man. I doubt you could do that, seeing as if I happen to be in the ring when you are, I plan on marking the bottom of my boot, onto your chin."

Kane

"And I invite you to do so...because you you try that. You will only meet your demise. You forget who you're talking to. I am the one who crushed your throat! I am the one who allowed you to defeat the Undertaker at Bad Blood in 1997..."

*Kane flips his hair out of his face*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Shawn Michaels

Kane

"And I invite you to do so...because you you try that. You will only meet your demise. You forget who you're talking to. I am the one who crushed your throat! I am the one who allowed you to defeat the Undertaker at Bad Blood in 1997..."

Shawn Michaels

"You got an extensive memory for someone who seems a bit stupid... Bad Blood, That's the only thing running through you. I really hope fo your sake, that you are eliminated before I get in there, cause I'm gonna re-ignite the Bad Blood."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Ted Dibiase

Rosa Mendes

Trish Stratus
Trish rolls her eyes.

Rosa

"Sure..."

"Oops...my bad."

[/quote]
Trish Stratus
Frowns at Rosa then walks over and picks the bags up herself.
Rosa you're so useless at times. I'm so surprised you still have a contract with WWE.
She rolls her eyes and pushes past Rosa to grab the other bags.
Learn some respect Rosa, you'll need it more so around here specially when I'm around!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Shawn Michaels

Kane

Shawn Michaels

"You got an extensive memory for someone who seems a bit stupid... Bad Blood, That's the only thing running through you. I really hope fo your sake, that you are eliminated before I get in there, cause I'm gonna re-ignite the Bad Blood."

Kane

"Michaels...right now there is no one stopping me from tearing your soul apart right now...but I now have bigger plans for you at the Royal Rumble...I will not only beat your record for most eliminations. But I will go on to eliminate you...and win!"

*Kane smirks as some of his hair falls in his face*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Harry's Hoe wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Ted Dibiase

Rosa Mendes

Trish Stratus
Trish rolls her eyes.

Rosa

"Sure..."

"Oops...my bad."

Trish Stratus
Frowns at Rosa then walks over and picks the bags up herself.
Rosa you're so useless at times. I'm so surprised you still have a contract with WWE.
She rolls her eyes and pushes past Rosa to grab the other bags.
Learn some respect Rosa, you'll need it more so around here specially when I'm around!
[/quote]

Rosa

"Good...because I'm counting on seeing you in the ring, very, very soon! You see there is a Diva's Championship to worry about. And I'm not out to make friends! So get lost...loser."

*Rosa smirks at her and signals to wave her bye*

"You do not belong in my sights you has-been!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Eve Torres

*walking around backstage, wearing the attire shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Evewhi10
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Shawn Michaels

Kane

Shawn Michaels

Kane

"Michaels...right now there is no one stopping me from tearing your soul apart right now...but I now have bigger plans for you at the Royal Rumble...I will not only beat your record for most eliminations. But I will go on to eliminate you...and win!"

*Kane smirks as some of his hair falls in his face*

Shawn Michaels

"In your sick, twisted, demented dreams, Kane."

Shawn walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next