The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 Xfhfs

Velvet Sky walks around after her win on Superstars over AJ Lee setting her eyes now on the hungry Trish Stratus
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.

Kelly Kelly turns the corner and sees _

OT: Don't know who to approach.
Trish Stratus
She glares over at Kelly and doesn't say much to her.
Well, if it isn't Kelly Kelly. Is it correct that you look up to me as a role model?

K2: Of course. In my eyes, you're the greatest Diva in WWE history.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Triple H is walking around backstage with his sledgehammer, thinking about his match with John Cena this Monday night.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are in the gym helping Kennedy get ready for his Intercontinental Championship defense tomorrow night.

Bully Ray is walking around, bragging about advancing in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, wondering what to do until Tuesday.

JBL is in his office, anticipating his confrontation with Eric Bischoff tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Brock Lesnar is still looking for John Cena.

Shad Gaspard is in the gym.

Chris Masters is preparing for his Hardcore title defence against Kurt Angle on Smackdowns.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Triple H is walking around backstage with his sledgehammer, thinking about his match with John Cena this Monday night.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are in the gym helping Kennedy get ready for his Intercontinental Championship defense tomorrow night.

Bully Ray is walking around, bragging about advancing in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

JBL is in his office, anticipating his confrontation with Eric Bischoff tomorrow night.

Mark Henry heads to his locker room and he sees Triple H.

"Well look who we have here."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.

Trish Stratus
Well, if it isn't Kelly Kelly. Is it correct that you look up to me as a role model?

Trish Stratus
Pulls a smug look on her face from kelly's comments
I like your thinking Kelly, you truely do believe I am the greatest Diva in WWE History and guess what. That is how it will always be. Even when I am an old wrinkly 80 year old I will still be the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm

RED wrote:

Triple H gives Henry a dirty look before speaking.

"What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus
I like your thinking Kelly, you truely do believe I am the greatest Diva in WWE History and guess what. That is how it will always be. Even when I am an old wrinkly 80 year old I will still be the best.

K2: Well, you know, one day I'll be saying that. I'm sure in my heart that I've got the potential to be a huge star in the Divas division.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm

RED wrote:

Henry smirks

["I see you are on a bad mood and I don't get why. You got rid of the Big Show, you have a main event match against John Cena next week, one of your biggest foes is leaving the WWE thanks to me...everything looks fine to me, unless it's that other thing. Maybe you realize that your time is off."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Henry smirks

["I see you are on a bad mood and I don't get why. You got rid of the Big Show, you have a main event match against John Cena next week, one of your biggest foes is leaving the WWE thanks to me...everything looks fine to me, unless it's that other thing. Maybe you realize that your time is off."

Triple H grins.

"My day is fine, that was until you came along. If anyone should know about being past it then it's you. It took you 15 years to win a World Championship and look where it got you. You're still at the bottom of the heap, injuring people just to get your name mentioned. Come on Mark, if anyone should hang up their boots then it is you."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:43 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Henry smirks

Triple H grins.

"My day is fine, that was until you came along. If anyone should know about being past it then it's you. It took you 15 years to win a World Championship and look where it got you. You're still at the bottom of the heap, injuring people just to get your name mentioned. Come on Mark, if anyone should hang up their boots then it is you."

Henry shakes his head smiling.

"No you see that's where you are wrong. You don't become the best just by winning World titles. Half of the times you won a title was because you cheated and the other half because you are Vince's son in law. I am the World's Strongest Man because I destroy everyone and anyone that I want. I don't just attack people, I end their careers just like I am going to do with Shawn Michaels next Monday on Nitro. I'm going to do something you could never do."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:05 pm

All my people arrive and stuff.

OT: I am working on a Justin Gabriel promo right now just to let everyone know. Anyone who wishes to RP feel free to reply. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

I AM HOME!!! Red/Karl hook me up with updates! OH! And Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 pm

RED wrote:
WWE Superstars (11/24/11)

The Hall of Famer, the legendary Dusty Rhodes comes out into a huge amount of cheers from the crowd. The announcing team is Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler. The American Dream gets in the ring and salutes the fans. Rhodes says that Thursday’s will no longer be boring because WWE Superstars is back! He says that with him in charge we will have the most exciting, competitive matches. He says that tonight marks the return of the Cutting Edge. The Rated-R Superstar will host the Cutting Edge with Mark Henry and the legendary Shawn Michaels as the guests. Zack Ryder comes out and the crowd in Stanford Connecticut goes crazy. Ryder shakes hands with Rhodes and he talks about how excited he is to see the WWE Superstars back. He says that he started his single career by winning matches here in the Superstars show that’s why this show means a lot to him. Cody Rhodes comes out with his baggers. Rhodes says that Zack Ryder’s 5 minutes of fame are over and he hands him a paper-bag. Then he turns into his own father Dusty and he calls him a liar and a hypocrite. Rhodes says that he is ashamed of himself but he is also ashamed of his father. Rhodes offers a paper-bag to his dad and gets a big slaps across the face by the Hall of Famer. Dusty says that he is disappointed by his son Cody and he says that as much as it hurts him to say it, he is ashamed of Cody. Dusty tells Cody to stay in the ring because his match is next. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes leaves the ring looking sad at what his younger son has become. Ryder says Woo Woo Woo you know it to Cody before jumping out of the ring. AJ Styles comes out as he is Cody’s opponent tonight. Styles slaps hands with a few fans and with Zack Ryder before getting into the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship Quarter Finals – AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes

The announcers bring out the fact that tomorrow night on SmackDown Rhodes is going to face Mr. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship. The bell rings and they go at it. AJ sends Cody outside early on and dives through the ropes onto him. They fight up the ramp and to the stage. AJ with a suplex on the steel. AJ with kicks to Cody's chest now. Cody runs back down to the ring and AJ throws him in. AJ hits a dropkick from the top rope for a 2 count. Cody finally makes a comeback and hits a big neck-breaker for a 2 count. Cody with more offense. Cody catapults AJ into the corner and rolls him up for 2. AJ turns it right around on him and rolls him up for a near-fall. Rhodes with a gourd-buster followed by a punch to the head. Rhodes with a slam to AJ and then he puts AJ in a single leg crab. AJ kicks Rhodes off and then he punches and chops Cody followed by a European uppercut. AJ with a rollup for a near fall. Rhodes with a forearm to a charging AJ. Rhodes with a series of boots to AJ. Rhodes with knees as he sends AJ into the ropes and then Rhodes hits a side Russian leg sweep and he gets a near fall. Rhodes with a kick to the ribs followed by a punch and Rhodes returns to the single leg crab. AJ gets to the ropes. AJ with punches to Rhodes but Rhodes responds with a punch of his own. AJ with more punches and European uppercuts. AJ springboards into the ropes and connects with a flying drop-kick. AJ with a jawbreaker followed by a flying leg lariat for a near fall. AJ punches Rhodes and the referee warns him. Rhodes sends AJ into the ropes and Rhodes with the kick to the midsection and then he hits the Alabama Slam and gets a near fall. Cody tries for Cross Rhodes but AJ reverses it into a neck-breaker. AJ goes up top for the missile drop kick and he hits it. AJ crawls over to Rhodes for the cover but Rhodes kicks out at two. Rhodes retreats to the corner and AJ goes for a running drop kick into the corner but Rhodes moves out of the way and AJ crushes and burns. Rhodes nails the Beautiful Disaster followed by the Cross-Rhodes for the pin-fall at 8:12.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Rhodes is handed a paper-bag by one of his baggers and he puts the bag over AJ’s head. Rhodes heads up to the ramp victorious as he advances to the World title tournament.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:
Back from the break and Michael Cole informs us that Eric Bischoff has ordered that the WWE Championship match between CM Punk and The Miz at King of the Ring will be a Steel Cage match.

Sheamus and Drew McIntyre – the Foreign Invasion – come out together as they will make their debut tonight against the US Champion Kofi Kingston and the Internet Champion Zack Ryder. Ryder comes out in a big crowd reaction. Kingston is out next in a good crowd reaction. RVD is supposed to be Kingston’s tag team partner tonight, but we see RVD taken out in the backstage with R-Truth looking down at him while holding a steel chair. Truth asks RVD if that’s impressive enough and he rams the chair to the back of Van Dam. Security runs in to take the chair off of Truth as ETM’s are checking on RVD. Dusty Rhodes walks up and asks a doctor if RVD is going to be able to compete tonight. The doc says that Van Dam is hurt, therefore he shouldn’t compete tonight to avoid any possible injuries. Rhodes says that the last thing he wants is an injured superstar on the first episode of Superstars. Rhodes tells Kingston (from the titantron) that he has two options. Compete in this match alone or forfeit. Kingston says he refuses to forfeit the match to Casper and Heidi so he will take them on.

Kofi Kingston & RVD vs The Foreign Invasion

Kingston is all alone as Van Damn is unable to compete. The bell rings and Kingston locks up with Drew McIntyre. Kofi comes out with right hands and forearms, he ducks a clothesline and connects with a couple of low kicks and another big kick to the side of McIntyre’s head, before sending him over the top rope with a big clothesline. Kofi follows Drew out to the floor with a suicide dive through the ropes. McIntyre fights back and makes it into the ring, but Kofi comes right back with a big jumping lariat. McIntyre rolls to the outside, but Kofi brings him back up to the ring apron, where McIntyre shoves Kofi into the ring post. Tag to Sheamus. Sheamus takes it to the corner, beating Kofi down. Sheamus drops a series of knees and drives one down into Kofi's head. Sheamus with big forearms to the chest. Sheamus goes to the apron and slingshots himself into Kofi for a 2 count. Sheamus takes it to the mat for a minute and then whips Kofi into the corner. Kofi moves and Sheamus hits the ring-post. Kofi goes to the top with a cross-body for a 2 count. Kofi leaps on Sheamus in the corner with right hands. Sheamus comes out of it with a big clothesline. Sheamus goes for the Celtic-Cross but Kofi slides out and ducks the Brogue Kick. Kofi misses with the Trouble in Paradise and Sheamus nails him with the Irish-hammer. Sheamus sends Kofi out of the ring and drives him back first into the ring apron. Sheamus gets back in the ring and tags in McIntyre. McIntyre takes Kingston back into the ring where he pounds on him in the corner for a little while before the ref breaks it up. Drew hits a low knee to Kofi’s midsection before hitting a modified gut-buster. McIntyre locks in a modified rear chin lock and grounds Kofi on the mat. Kofi fights out of it and up to his feet, taking McIntyre over with a big hip toss. Both men are up to their feet, and Jofi hits McIntyre with a couple of right hands before catching a boot to the stomach. McIntyre tries for a cover but only gets two. McIntyre beats on Kofi’s head for a bit before getting up and stomping down on Kingston’s head. Drew goes to the middle rope and jumps off, but Kingston gets his feet up and connects with McIntyre’s face. Both men are up and they slug it out, with Kofi getting the advantage. Kofi splashes McIntyre up in the corner and rains down with left and right hands before hitting a nice European uppercut. Kingston ends up on the second rope and he kicks McIntyre before going up to the top. Kofi hits a leaping cross body for a near fall. McIntyre gets Kofi up into a fireman’s carry and hits a single knee gut-buster that’s good for a two count. Kofi sends McIntyre shoulder first into the steel ring post before kicking straight into McIntyre’s ribs and hitting the boom drop in the corner. Kofi goes for the cover, but McIntyre kicks out at two. Kofi tries for Trouble in Paradise but Drew ducks. McIntyre tries for his DDT, but Kofi counters with the SOS. Kofi with the pin but gets a 2 count. McIntyre almost beheads Kofi with a big boot to the face. Tag to Sheamus. Sheamus and McIntyre deliver a double suplex on Kingston. Cover by Sheamus and Kingston kicks out. Sheamus slaps Kofi in the head a few times and asks him to call him Casper now. Sheamus drops a few elbows to the back and goes for the cover but Kofi kicks out. Sheamus with some knees to the back of the head. Sheamus applies a head-lock. Kingston with a back suplex to break the head-lock as both men are down now. Kofi uses the ropes to get up and Sheamus nails him with the Irish-Curse back-breaker. Sheamus with the hook of the leg and Kofi kicks out. Sheamus misses with a Brogue Kick and Kofi takes him down with a drop-kick. Kingston doesn’t have much left though. Suddenly, RVD comes out clearly pissed off. He looks hurt after getting hit with a chair multiple times but he offers his hand to Kingston. Kofi makes the tag and RVD gets in as the crowd cheers. Van Dam with a spinning heel kick to Sheamus and a big right hand on McIntyre. RVD goes up top and nails a diving drop-kick on Sheamus. RVD with a rolling thunder for a 2 count. RVD goes up top again but McIntyre shoves him off the top rope. Sheamus hits the Celtic-Cross on RVD. Sheamus with the hook of the leg at 12:23 for the win.

Winners: The Foreign Invasion!

After the match, Sheamus and McIntyre attack RVD. Kingston gets in to save RVD but he is outnumbered. Sheamus takes out Kingston with a vicious Brogue Kick. McIntyre picks up Kingston and hits the Future Shock DDT. Sheamus and McIntyre exit the ring celebrating their win as the crowd boos them. Wade Barrett comes out and he looks down at the corpse of Kingston. Barrett gets a mic and he says that next week on Nitro he will have his US Championship rematch. Barrett then picks up Kingston and nails him with the Wasteland.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:
Back from the break and Chris Jericho is in the ring making a promo. Jericho says that after he defeat Zack Ryder next Monday on Nitro he will find a way to get into the WWE Title match at King of the Ring because last Monday he got robbed by CM Punk. Some loud “we want Ryder” chants break out and Jericho yells at the fans to shut up. He wonders what is it with Ryder that these people like so much. He says it’s probably because he is an internet addicted freak just like most of the people in the crowd. Jericho says that Zack Ryder is just a common superstar without talent and charisma and that after next week’s Nitro Ryder’s momentum will die along with his reputation. Zack Ryder comes out and nails the Rough Ryder on Jericho to a huge pop from the crowd.

Later tonight – The Cutting Edge is back! Edge brings back the Cutting Edge and his hosts will be Shawn Michaels and the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry.

A Monday night Nitro recap airs.

Bully Ray vs James Storm

The Bell rings and Ray knocks Storm down. Ray takes Storm to the corner and beats him down now. Ray whips Storm to the other corner and kicks him in the chest. Ray takes his time with right hands and shots to Storm's lower back. Storm gets whipped to the other corner but ducks a big forearm shot. Storm turns it around and applies a submission hold. Ray makes it to the ropes and breaks it. Ray rolls out to the floor for safety. Ray comes back in and stalls some more, frustrating Storm. They lock up and Storm goes to work on Ray's hurt arm. Storm takes Ray down and applies an arm-breaker, trying to make Ray submit. Ray turns it into a 2 count but Storm goes back to the submission. Ray breaks it and goes back out to the floor. Storm brings the fight outside and slams Ray's arm into the steps. Ray quickly rolls back into the ring. Storm misses with a diving elbow off the top rope. Ray with a series of headbutts to the sternum in the corner and a big chop to send Storm down. Ray continues the assault and taunts Storm. Ray goes for the Bubba Bomb but Storm blocks it and applies another arm-breaker in the middle of the ring. Ray gets his foot to the ropes and breaks the hold. Storm applies the Scorpion and pulls Ray back as he tries to reach the ropes. Ray finally makes it and breaks the submission. Storm starts kicking Ray's arm and slams him down by it. Storm with an armbar now. Ray rolls Storm up for 2. Storm misses with a clothesline and Ray hits the Bubba Bomb. Ray gets the pin-fall at 6:43.

Winner: Bully Ray!

After the match, Ray takes a sip of Storm’s beer and spits it into Storm’s face.

A promo for tomorrow’s Friday night SmackDown airs.

We see highlights from last Monday’s epic rematch between Brock Lesnar and the Rock with John Cena as the referee. Josh Matthews interviews John Cena and asks him if he is worried about Brock Lesnar blaming Cena for losing to the Rock. Cena says that he saw the Rock’s foot on the top rope so he had to restart the match. He did what any referee would do. He says he didn’t have a reason to help the Rock and he has nothing personal with Brock. He says that he doesn’t regret about the decision he made and if Lesnar wants to keep blaming Cena he knows were to find him.

The new Divas Champion Velvet Sky comes out along with two masked women. Velvet makes a short promo in the ring as she is interrupted by AJ Lee and Kaitlyn.

Velvet Sky vs AJ Lee

Both women get in each other’s faces. Velvet talks smack, and kicks at AJ’s leg before sending her shoulder first into the ring post. Velvet sends AJ down to the mat where she kicks away at her, and slams her face first into the mat. Velvet tries for a cover but she only gets one. Velvet picks AJ up and slams her face down into the mat, before locking in a rear chin lock and sitting on AJ’s back. AJ powers up to her knees, but Velvet knocks her right back down, before sending her into the ropes and burying her knee in AJ’s back. Velvet sends AJ to the outside, and she follows. Velvet tries to kick AJ, but AJ ducks and Velvet’s foot connects with the ring post. Back in the ring and AJ builds up steam with a series of dropkicks. Velvet slaps AJ, but AJ responds by taking Velvet to the mat, and hitting a standing moonsault for a two count. A sunset flip is good for another near fall, but Velvet catches AJ with a boot to the head that’s good for a near fall of her own. AJ is able to fight back against Velvet, hitting a reverse STO that’s good for a two count. AJ kicks at Velvet before trying for a front flip senton. Velvet gets her knees up, and AJ crashes and burns. Velvet goes for a DDT and AJ counters with a neck-breaker. Cover by AJ for 2. AJ goes for a moonsault off the top rope but Velvet rolls out of the way. Velvet hits the Beauty Mark to get the pin-fall at 8:05.

Winner: Velvet Sky!

After the match, Velvet celebrates with her masked friends as Kaitlyn checks on AJ. Velvet and her masked friends attack Kaitlyn and AJ. Trish Stratus comes out and clears house. Trish knocks down the two masked divas with a double Stratusfaction. Velvet goes to hit Trish with the Divas title belt but Trish hits the Chick-Kick to knock her out. Out of nowhere, Beth Phoenix gets in the ring and jumps Trish from behind. Beth connects with the Glam-Slam on Trish. A Divas battle royal over the top rope for the #1 contender for the Divas Championship is scheduled to take place next Monday night on Nitro.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:
Back live, Edge comes out in a big pop from the crowd. Edge gets in the ring and says that before the Cutting Edge begins he wants everyone to know that next Monday on Nitro he will destroy Alberto Del Rio in a No Holds Barred match. He says that also next Monday night on Nitro one of his two guests tonight is going to leave the WWE. First he calls out the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry. Henry comes out and reminds Edge what he has done to him. He says that after what he did to Edge at Vengeance, Edge hasn’t been the same. Edge agrees and says that he got his ass kicked by Henry but he is still here to fight another day. Henry says that after he gets HBK out of the WWE he might try to finish what he started with Edge. Edge says that Henry is a very powerful and dominate superstar but Shawn Michaels is the greatest superstar that ever stepped into the WWE. He says that HBK is going to have his hands full inside the Steel Cage with Mark Henry but he believes in Shawn Michaels. He believes that Shawn will pull out another miracle. He introduces Shawn Michaels as the 2nd guest of tonight’s Cutting Edge. Shawn Michaels comes out in a huge crowd reaction. Michaels gets face to face with Henry as Edge says he has collected comments from several WWE superstars concerning next week’s final showdown between Henry and Michaels and has put all these comments in one video.

A video displays in the screen with WWE superstars talking about what they think it will happen in the Steel Cage match.

John Cena: “Shawn Michaels is going to give it all no doubt about it. I believe that HBK will find a way to overcome the odds and stay in the WWE.”

Triple H: “Shawn Michaels shouldn’t be here in the first place. His career needs to end. The only bad thing is that I’m not going to be the one ending it.”

CM Punk: “It’s going to take a lot more than just a superkick to take out the World’s Strongest Man but HBK being one of the greatest performers in wrestling history he is going to shut the world next Monday.”

Trish Stratus: “Shawn is going to kick Mark Henry’s butt inside the Steel Cage because he is still the man!”

Chris Jericho: “I have nothing but respect for Shawn Michaels but let’s be realistic here. Inside a Steel Cage with Mark Henry, Shawn can kiss his career goodbye.”

Wade Barrett: “It’s not going to be a competitive match; it’s going to be a fight. Goodbye Shawn Michaels.”

Randy Orton: “I know how good Shawn Michaels is but I also know how dangerous Mark Henry can be. I’m sorry Shawn but maybe you can’t beat the odds this time.”

We get back in the ring and Mark Henry is laughing as HBK smirks. Michaels and Henry go back and forth on the mic until Alberto Del Rio jumps in the ring and attacks Edge. Edge fights back and takes the fight to the outside. Mark Henry takes advantage of the distraction and nails Michaels with the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry looks down at HBK and yells at him that his career is over as the show goes off…

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

Use this Granger:

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 WWE_King_of_The_Ring___Y2J_by_All4_Xander
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 am

~Kurt Angle is in the gym working on his grappling and submissions with locals. Making them look like complete idiots~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around, a bit sore from her match against Velvet last night on Superstars*

Kane

*walking around with his Tag Team Championship around his waist*

OT: hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a safe black Friday if you went!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

K2: Well, you know, one day I'll be saying that. I'm sure in my heart that I've got the potential to be a huge star in the Divas division.
Trish Stratus
Tries not to laugh.
You a huge star? I'm sorry but no one takes my role, yes you could win titles, you could be a fan favourite but I am WWE's golden girl and thats how it will always be Kelly. You can never be first in this business because I am first, you could be second if you wanted to or else third. Counts how well you do honey.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*walking around, a bit sore from her match against Velvet last night on Superstars*

Kane

Kaitlyn
Carrying around her gym back and drops it down as she see's AJ and waves over to her to bring her over.
Hey AJ!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Carrying around her gym back and drops it down as she see's AJ and waves over to her to bring her over.
Hey AJ!

AJ

*AJ smiles and does a quick wave back, and jogs over to her*

"Hey what's up!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles
As you can see from my sweatyness and my gym bag, I was out training. After my arm finally healed up before Superstars I'm able to do more workouts to strengthen my arm back up.
She holds her arm a little.
Shame about your lost on superstars. A big brawl broke out!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles
As you can see from my sweatyness and my gym bag, I was out training. After my arm finally healed up before Superstars I'm able to do more workouts to strengthen my arm back up.

AJ Lee

"Really? That's great Kaitlyn! And about last night...All I have to say is, if those three think they got the last laugh attacking me after that match, they are all plain crazy!*

*AJ laughs a bit*

"I seriously can not wait until you and I get our hands on them together in a Tag Team Match! No one can stop the Chick Busters!"

*AJ smiles and puts her fist out*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus
Tries not to laugh.
You a huge star? I'm sorry but no one takes my role, yes you could win titles, you could be a fan favourite but I am WWE's golden girl and thats how it will always be Kelly. You can never be first in this business because I am first, you could be second if you wanted to or else third. Counts how well you do honey.

K2: You're first for now, but I can beat you. Anyone can beat anyone if they have a good day. So how about we have a match? This week on RAW?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

"Really? That's great Kaitlyn! And about last night...All I have to say is, if those three think they got the last laugh attacking me after that match, they are all plain crazy!*

*AJ laughs a bit*

"I seriously can not wait until you and I get our hands on them together in a Tag Team Match! No one can stop the Chick Busters!"

Kaitlyn
Hits her first against AJ's
Boom! The Chick Busters are going to do much more than just beat those two crazy women! Just I wish WWE bookers would hurry up and set the match up because I am getting bored as of lately having no in ring match yet!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs a bit*

Kaitlyn
Hits her first against AJ's
Boom! The Chick Busters are going to do much more than just beat those two crazy women! Just I wish WWE bookers would hurry up and set the match up because I am getting bored as of lately having no in ring match yet!

AJ Lee

"I agree, it's getting near the time we need to face them in the ring and settle this! And it's way over-due for you to get in the ring yourself and whoop some butt as well!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 10 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next