The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*standing backstage wearing his attire from 2003 to 2010, is looking into a mirror with his signature towel on his head. His Tag Team Belt it laying on a chair beside it. Kane is also holding a dark black bag*

*Morgans yell is heard through the halls as people crowds around him he falls to the ground as if being possessed by some sort of spirit*

OT- I have an idea thats gonna shake things up

Kane

*hears the scream, he slowly makes his way toward Matt Morgan, everyone moves out of Kane's way*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*standing backstage wearing his attire from 2003 to 2010, is looking into a mirror with his signature towel on his head. His Tag Team Belt it laying on a chair beside it. Kane is also holding a dark black bag*

*Morgans yell is heard through the halls as people crowds around him he falls to the ground as if being possessed by some sort of spirit*

Kane

*hears the scream, he slowly makes his way toward Matt Morgan, everyone moves out of Kane's way*

OT- gotta go red feather football
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

OT- gotta go red feather football

OT: okay cya Nova!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm

AJ Lee

*just finished up a work out, and is on her way to the locker room area*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:04 pm

OT: Call me Crazy. but I'll take Shark Boy for NXT Razz Afraid
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 INVASION%20LOGO

The theme of the newly formed alliance known as the foreign invasion, Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the video on his tron is shown first on the screen before he walks out to a shower of boo's. He is wearing a black shirt that says 'Invasion' on it and at the back a Celtic cross and Scottish and Irish flag as well. He walks down the ramp without giving any fans high fives he enters the ring directly and demands a mic then stands in the middle and raises it to his lips.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Listen to me you bunch of worthless American people! Me and Sheamus got you all last night on Raw. Every single one of you were fooled when we requested a match then later on shook hands, and don't deny it! I saw the look on your ugly faces. We sent a message to everyone in the back, especially you, David Otunga. Sheamus and I have one thing in common. Is that we hate all of you Americans. You see, we are sick and tired of your political views, your way to bring superstars into the company without any hesitation. And just being yourselves makes us sick. The list goes on and on about how much you guys suck. Now don't be too sad now, every week you'll see Sheamus and I in the ring competing, and soon taking whats rightfully ours... the tag-team championship. Now Sheamus, I want you to come down here and explain to these people why exactly we are here, and what we will achieve.."

*He waits for a response from the back*

OT: Their theme song is actually this one -

Sheamus comes out into a chorus of boos as well. He has a mic in his hand.

"Drew...you really think it's necessary to explain ourselves to these people?"

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and steps next to his ally.

"Did anyone explained to us why Fit Finlay never won the WWE Title? Did anyone explained to you why you never got a shot at the WWE even though you were supposed to be the Chosen One? Did anyone explained to me why I had to move from Raw to SmackDown? No. But I already know why all that stuff happened. Finlay wasn't American, Vince McMahon was making fun of you Drew, behind your back because you are not American, and I was moved to SD because if I was still on Raw John Cena, CM Punk and the Miz wouldn't be able to touch the WWE Title. And I wasn't supposed to win the WWE Title for a third time because I wasn't American. But justice ladies and gentlemen always strikes and makes things right. I am back on Raw, or now named Nitro, and finally after months of being underused, Drew McIntyre gets a fair TV time that he deserves! We are not the only superstars that hate America, we are not the only superstars that know why superstars from other countries are being underused, we are the only superstars that have the balls to stand up and fight. We are the only superstars that do something about it!"

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Of course Sheamus, your absolutely correct. There's no underestimating the shear power and force of our newly formed alliance. We have brains, and talent, and what does that equal? One hell of a tag-team. Mr McMahon, you bought me here into the WWE and said I was the chosen one... but I wasn't chosen to HELP the WWE... I was chosen to destroy anyone and anything that stood in the path of the Scotsman. I took out various superstars and made my mark, but I was STILL underused. You guys in the back should be taking notes this is good stuff.. Sheamus a former WWE champion, but then moved to Smackdown, cause he was Irish. Why didn't they move Hornswoggle? They move Finlay but they didn't move Khali. It's racism and discrimination that rolling through the eyes of the WWE and it ends now."

Sheamus looks at McIntyre and nods.

"Our quest for justice begins tomorrow night on WWE Superstars where the Foreign Invasion will debut. We will show to the world how powerful and dangerous we really are as we will destroy the Whole Damn Show RVD and the US Champion Kofi Kingston!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
YOU CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
YOU CRAZY!

nooooo
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Superstars tomorrow still? Who'll be posting RED?

Yes and yes.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 INVASION%20LOGO

The theme of the newly formed alliance known as the foreign invasion, Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the video on his tron is shown first on the screen before he walks out to a shower of boo's. He is wearing a black shirt that says 'Invasion' on it and at the back a Celtic cross and Scottish and Irish flag as well. He walks down the ramp without giving any fans high fives he enters the ring directly and demands a mic then stands in the middle and raises it to his lips.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Listen to me you bunch of worthless American people! Me and Sheamus got you all last night on Raw. Every single one of you were fooled when we requested a match then later on shook hands, and don't deny it! I saw the look on your ugly faces. We sent a message to everyone in the back, especially you, David Otunga. Sheamus and I have one thing in common. Is that we hate all of you Americans. You see, we are sick and tired of your political views, your way to bring superstars into the company without any hesitation. And just being yourselves makes us sick. The list goes on and on about how much you guys suck. Now don't be too sad now, every week you'll see Sheamus and I in the ring competing, and soon taking whats rightfully ours... the tag-team championship. Now Sheamus, I want you to come down here and explain to these people why exactly we are here, and what we will achieve.."

*He waits for a response from the back*

OT: Their theme song is actually this one -

Sheamus comes out into a chorus of boos as well. He has a mic in his hand.

"Drew...you really think it's necessary to explain ourselves to these people?"

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and steps next to his ally.

"Did anyone explained to us why Fit Finlay never won the WWE Title? Did anyone explained to you why you never got a shot at the WWE even though you were supposed to be the Chosen One? Did anyone explained to me why I had to move from Raw to SmackDown? No. But I already know why all that stuff happened. Finlay wasn't American, Vince McMahon was making fun of you Drew, behind your back because you are not American, and I was moved to SD because if I was still on Raw John Cena, CM Punk and the Miz wouldn't be able to touch the WWE Title. And I wasn't supposed to win the WWE Title for a third time because I wasn't American. But justice ladies and gentlemen always strikes and makes things right. I am back on Raw, or now named Nitro, and finally after months of being underused, Drew McIntyre gets a fair TV time that he deserves! We are not the only superstars that hate America, we are not the only superstars that know why superstars from other countries are being underused, we are the only superstars that have the balls to stand up and fight. We are the only superstars that do something about it!"

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Of course Sheamus, your absolutely correct. There's no underestimating the shear power and force of our newly formed alliance. We have brains, and talent, and what does that equal? One hell of a tag-team. Mr McMahon, you bought me here into the WWE and said I was the chosen one... but I wasn't chosen to HELP the WWE... I was chosen to destroy anyone and anything that stood in the path of the Scotsman. I took out various superstars and made my mark, but I was STILL underused. You guys in the back should be taking notes this is good stuff.. Sheamus a former WWE champion, but then moved to Smackdown, cause he was Irish. Why didn't they move Hornswoggle? They move Finlay but they didn't move Khali. It's racism and discrimination that rolling through the eyes of the WWE and it ends now."

Sheamus looks at McIntyre and nods.

"Our quest for justice begins tomorrow night on WWE Superstars where the Foreign Invasion will debut. We will show to the world how powerful and dangerous we really are as we will destroy the Whole Damn Show RVD and the US Champion Kofi Kingston!"

Kofi comes running out to a HUGE pop from the crowd he does his usual BOOM BOOM BOOM on the top of the stage with the firework reaction it always gets and then makes his way down the ramp with his beautiful United States Championship on his shoulder and a smile on his face with mic in hand and gets into the ring

Kofi
Racism? Did you two seriously just claim racism? I've been moved back and forth between Smackdown and Raw countless number of times and never once did I claim it was because I was black. Never once did I claim it was because I was from Africa. NO unlike the two of you I actually suceeded when I got moved to another brand. Come on Drew I think you're just mad that when moved to Raw you became a quick after thought. Hell you couldn't even get TV time and you were Vinny Mac's chosen one and Sheamus, on Smackdown you had chance after chance and just couldn't succeed, in fact I destroyed you on Smackdown like you are claiming you two will do to me and Mister RVD. Now you both know what it's like to lose to Kofi Kingston, it's the same feeling you will have tomorrow night that you have before.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Sheamus looks at Drew McIntyre and laughs before turning back to Kofi.

"No wonder why you have never been and never will be a World Champion fella. They keep you down and they only give you US Title matches, Tag Team titles and the worst part of it is that you are thanking them for it. You should be the first to rise against the WWE but no, you stay with the small things and you never go for something bigger because you are scared. You are scared that you don't have what it takes and both Me and Drew know that it's true. See you have beat me before just like I have beat you before and make no mistake about it, tomorrow night on Superstars you and RVD are going to become our first victims."

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Triple H is in the gym, working out while thinking about his future on RAW...

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are in a practice ring going over Kennedy's game plan for Friday.

Husky Harris hasn't arrived yet since NXT doesn't start until Tuesday.

JBL is in his office.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 pm

RED wrote:

"No wonder why you have never been and never will be a World Champion fella. They keep you down and they only give you US Title matches, Tag Team titles and the worst part of it is that you are thanking them for it. You should be the first to rise against the WWE but no, you stay with the small things and you never go for something bigger because you are scared. You are scared that you don't have what it takes and both Me and Drew know that it's true. See you have beat me before just like I have beat you before and make no mistake about it, tomorrow night on Superstars you and RVD are going to become our first victims."

Kofi

Oh you wanna talk about World titles huh? You've won 2, one was by a FLUKE table match that a little lucky push won you and then the second one was by an interfearance by Nexus. Kofi Kingston has NEVER gotten his chance to win the world title. However, I guarentee that after I win King of the Ring I will use that power to propel me to the top and get the world title the RIGHT way and the clean way, you know the way you couldn't "fella". And if you are gonna bring up never winning the world title you should probably make sure that your precious tag team partner isn't apart of that conversation.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Kofi

Oh you wanna talk about World titles huh? You've won 2, one was by a FLUKE table match that a little lucky push won you and then the second one was by an interfearance by Nexus. Kofi Kingston has NEVER gotten his chance to win the world title. However, I guarentee that after I win King of the Ring I will use that power to propel me to the top and get the world title the RIGHT way and the clean way, you know the way you couldn't "fella". And if you are gonna bring up never winning the world title you should probably make sure that your precious tag team partner isn't apart of that conversation.

Sheamus grins.

"The reason that Drew isn't the World Heavyweight Champion right now is the same reason that I am not the WWE Champion. The WWE is underestimating us and Vince McMahon was laughing behind our back all those years. But now, with Eric Bischoff in charge we are not going to be fooled again. See Mr. Bischoff is not a racist like the McMahon's. Mr. Bishoff respect the history of Ireland and Scottland and he knows how good we are. Now, as far as it goes for you...I don't think you have anything else to say so I suggest that you get out of our ring and allow us to continue with our speech."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Kofi

Sheamus grins.

"The reason that Drew isn't the World Heavyweight Champion right now is the same reason that I am not the WWE Champion. The WWE is underestimating us and Vince McMahon was laughing behind our back all those years. But now, with Eric Bischoff in charge we are not going to be fooled again. See Mr. Bischoff is not a racist like the McMahon's. Mr. Bishoff respect the history of Ireland and Scottland and he knows how good we are. Now, as far as it goes for you...I don't think you have anything else to say so I suggest that you get out of our ring and allow us to continue with our speech."
Kofi Kingston
Your speach? Continue your speach huh? Your little speach had gone stale. I was just saving your team from becoming stale before their first match "fella". You two both know you don't hold a candle to me in a one on one match. You two both know that the reason you aren't world champions are not because of rascism it's because you guys just aren't good enough. Now maybe you and the one that enjoys being beaten by his wife should step out of my ring so that my fans that paid their hard earned money to not be bored to death can get some actual entertainment.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Bobby Roode for NXT?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

AJ Lee

*in her locker room, exicited for Thanksgiving, and wondering if she'll have a match on Superstars tomorrow*

Kane

*doesn't give a rat's ass about Thanksgiving, and is sitting in the boiler room*

OT: hey everyone have a nice Thanksgiving! I'll be back on Friday, probably won't have time to get on tomorrow. Cya everyone.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.

Kelly Kelly turns the corner and sees _

OT: Don't know who to approach.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 pm

WWE Superstars (11/24/11)

The Hall of Famer, the legendary Dusty Rhodes comes out into a huge amount of cheers from the crowd. The announcing team is Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler. The American Dream gets in the ring and salutes the fans. Rhodes says that Thursday’s will no longer be boring because WWE Superstars is back! He says that with him in charge we will have the most exciting, competitive matches. He says that tonight marks the return of the Cutting Edge. The Rated-R Superstar will host the Cutting Edge with Mark Henry and the legendary Shawn Michaels as the guests. Zack Ryder comes out and the crowd in Stanford Connecticut goes crazy. Ryder shakes hands with Rhodes and he talks about how excited he is to see the WWE Superstars back. He says that he started his single career by winning matches here in the Superstars show that’s why this show means a lot to him. Cody Rhodes comes out with his baggers. Rhodes says that Zack Ryder’s 5 minutes of fame are over and he hands him a paper-bag. Then he turns into his own father Dusty and he calls him a liar and a hypocrite. Rhodes says that he is ashamed of himself but he is also ashamed of his father. Rhodes offers a paper-bag to his dad and gets a big slaps across the face by the Hall of Famer. Dusty says that he is disappointed by his son Cody and he says that as much as it hurts him to say it, he is ashamed of Cody. Dusty tells Cody to stay in the ring because his match is next. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes leaves the ring looking sad at what his younger son has become. Ryder says Woo Woo Woo you know it to Cody before jumping out of the ring. AJ Styles comes out as he is Cody’s opponent tonight. Styles slaps hands with a few fans and with Zack Ryder before getting into the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship Quarter Finals – AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes

The announcers bring out the fact that tomorrow night on SmackDown Rhodes is going to face Mr. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship. The bell rings and they go at it. AJ sends Cody outside early on and dives through the ropes onto him. They fight up the ramp and to the stage. AJ with a suplex on the steel. AJ with kicks to Cody's chest now. Cody runs back down to the ring and AJ throws him in. AJ hits a dropkick from the top rope for a 2 count. Cody finally makes a comeback and hits a big neck-breaker for a 2 count. Cody with more offense. Cody catapults AJ into the corner and rolls him up for 2. AJ turns it right around on him and rolls him up for a near-fall. Rhodes with a gourd-buster followed by a punch to the head. Rhodes with a slam to AJ and then he puts AJ in a single leg crab. AJ kicks Rhodes off and then he punches and chops Cody followed by a European uppercut. AJ with a rollup for a near fall. Rhodes with a forearm to a charging AJ. Rhodes with a series of boots to AJ. Rhodes with knees as he sends AJ into the ropes and then Rhodes hits a side Russian leg sweep and he gets a near fall. Rhodes with a kick to the ribs followed by a punch and Rhodes returns to the single leg crab. AJ gets to the ropes. AJ with punches to Rhodes but Rhodes responds with a punch of his own. AJ with more punches and European uppercuts. AJ springboards into the ropes and connects with a flying drop-kick. AJ with a jawbreaker followed by a flying leg lariat for a near fall. AJ punches Rhodes and the referee warns him. Rhodes sends AJ into the ropes and Rhodes with the kick to the midsection and then he hits the Alabama Slam and gets a near fall. Cody tries for Cross Rhodes but AJ reverses it into a neck-breaker. AJ goes up top for the missile drop kick and he hits it. AJ crawls over to Rhodes for the cover but Rhodes kicks out at two. Rhodes retreats to the corner and AJ goes for a running drop kick into the corner but Rhodes moves out of the way and AJ crushes and burns. Rhodes nails the Beautiful Disaster followed by the Cross-Rhodes for the pin-fall at 8:12.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Rhodes is handed a paper-bag by one of his baggers and he puts the bag over AJ’s head. Rhodes heads up to the ramp victorious as he advances to the World title tournament.

Commercial break.

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:08 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Kelly Kelly turns the corner and sees _

OT: Don't know who to approach.
Trish Stratus
She glares over at Kelly and doesn't say much to her.
Well, if it isn't Kelly Kelly. Is it correct that you look up to me as a role model?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Back from the break and Michael Cole informs us that Eric Bischoff has ordered that the WWE Championship match between CM Punk and The Miz at King of the Ring will be a Steel Cage match.

Sheamus and Drew McIntyre – the Foreign Invasion – come out together as they will make their debut tonight against the US Champion Kofi Kingston and the Internet Champion Zack Ryder. Ryder comes out in a big crowd reaction. Kingston is out next in a good crowd reaction. RVD is supposed to be Kingston’s tag team partner tonight, but we see RVD taken out in the backstage with R-Truth looking down at him while holding a steel chair. Truth asks RVD if that’s impressive enough and he rams the chair to the back of Van Dam. Security runs in to take the chair off of Truth as ETM’s are checking on RVD. Dusty Rhodes walks up and asks a doctor if RVD is going to be able to compete tonight. The doc says that Van Dam is hurt, therefore he shouldn’t compete tonight to avoid any possible injuries. Rhodes says that the last thing he wants is an injured superstar on the first episode of Superstars. Rhodes tells Kingston (from the titantron) that he has two options. Compete in this match alone or forfeit. Kingston says he refuses to forfeit the match to Casper and Heidi so he will take them on.

Kofi Kingston & RVD vs The Foreign Invasion

Kingston is all alone as Van Damn is unable to compete. The bell rings and Kingston locks up with Drew McIntyre. Kofi comes out with right hands and forearms, he ducks a clothesline and connects with a couple of low kicks and another big kick to the side of McIntyre’s head, before sending him over the top rope with a big clothesline. Kofi follows Drew out to the floor with a suicide dive through the ropes. McIntyre fights back and makes it into the ring, but Kofi comes right back with a big jumping lariat. McIntyre rolls to the outside, but Kofi brings him back up to the ring apron, where McIntyre shoves Kofi into the ring post. Tag to Sheamus. Sheamus takes it to the corner, beating Kofi down. Sheamus drops a series of knees and drives one down into Kofi's head. Sheamus with big forearms to the chest. Sheamus goes to the apron and slingshots himself into Kofi for a 2 count. Sheamus takes it to the mat for a minute and then whips Kofi into the corner. Kofi moves and Sheamus hits the ring-post. Kofi goes to the top with a cross-body for a 2 count. Kofi leaps on Sheamus in the corner with right hands. Sheamus comes out of it with a big clothesline. Sheamus goes for the Celtic-Cross but Kofi slides out and ducks the Brogue Kick. Kofi misses with the Trouble in Paradise and Sheamus nails him with the Irish-hammer. Sheamus sends Kofi out of the ring and drives him back first into the ring apron. Sheamus gets back in the ring and tags in McIntyre. McIntyre takes Kingston back into the ring where he pounds on him in the corner for a little while before the ref breaks it up. Drew hits a low knee to Kofi’s midsection before hitting a modified gut-buster. McIntyre locks in a modified rear chin lock and grounds Kofi on the mat. Kofi fights out of it and up to his feet, taking McIntyre over with a big hip toss. Both men are up to their feet, and Jofi hits McIntyre with a couple of right hands before catching a boot to the stomach. McIntyre tries for a cover but only gets two. McIntyre beats on Kofi’s head for a bit before getting up and stomping down on Kingston’s head. Drew goes to the middle rope and jumps off, but Kingston gets his feet up and connects with McIntyre’s face. Both men are up and they slug it out, with Kofi getting the advantage. Kofi splashes McIntyre up in the corner and rains down with left and right hands before hitting a nice European uppercut. Kingston ends up on the second rope and he kicks McIntyre before going up to the top. Kofi hits a leaping cross body for a near fall. McIntyre gets Kofi up into a fireman’s carry and hits a single knee gut-buster that’s good for a two count. Kofi sends McIntyre shoulder first into the steel ring post before kicking straight into McIntyre’s ribs and hitting the boom drop in the corner. Kofi goes for the cover, but McIntyre kicks out at two. Kofi tries for Trouble in Paradise but Drew ducks. McIntyre tries for his DDT, but Kofi counters with the SOS. Kofi with the pin but gets a 2 count. McIntyre almost beheads Kofi with a big boot to the face. Tag to Sheamus. Sheamus and McIntyre deliver a double suplex on Kingston. Cover by Sheamus and Kingston kicks out. Sheamus slaps Kofi in the head a few times and asks him to call him Casper now. Sheamus drops a few elbows to the back and goes for the cover but Kofi kicks out. Sheamus with some knees to the back of the head. Sheamus applies a head-lock. Kingston with a back suplex to break the head-lock as both men are down now. Kofi uses the ropes to get up and Sheamus nails him with the Irish-Curse back-breaker. Sheamus with the hook of the leg and Kofi kicks out. Sheamus misses with a Brogue Kick and Kofi takes him down with a drop-kick. Kingston doesn’t have much left though. Suddenly, RVD comes out clearly pissed off. He looks hurt after getting hit with a chair multiple times but he offers his hand to Kingston. Kofi makes the tag and RVD gets in as the crowd cheers. Van Dam with a spinning heel kick to Sheamus and a big right hand on McIntyre. RVD goes up top and nails a diving drop-kick on Sheamus. RVD with a rolling thunder for a 2 count. RVD goes up top again but McIntyre shoves him off the top rope. Sheamus hits the Celtic-Cross on RVD. Sheamus with the hook of the leg at 12:23 for the win.

Winners: The Foreign Invasion!

After the match, Sheamus and McIntyre attack RVD. Kingston gets in to save RVD but he is outnumbered. Sheamus takes out Kingston with a vicious Brogue Kick. McIntyre picks up Kingston and hits the Future Shock DDT. Sheamus and McIntyre exit the ring celebrating their win as the crowd boos them. Wade Barrett comes out and he looks down at the corpse of Kingston. Barrett gets a mic and he says that next week on Nitro he will have his US Championship rematch. Barrett then picks up Kingston and nails him with the Wasteland.

Commercial break.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Back from the break and Chris Jericho is in the ring making a promo. Jericho says that after he defeat Zack Ryder next Monday on Nitro he will find a way to get into the WWE Title match at King of the Ring because last Monday he got robbed by CM Punk. Some loud “we want Ryder” chants break out and Jericho yells at the fans to shut up. He wonders what is it with Ryder that these people like so much. He says it’s probably because he is an internet addicted freak just like most of the people in the crowd. Jericho says that Zack Ryder is just a common superstar without talent and charisma and that after next week’s Nitro Ryder’s momentum will die along with his reputation. Zack Ryder comes out and nails the Rough Ryder on Jericho to a huge pop from the crowd.

Later tonight – The Cutting Edge is back! Edge brings back the Cutting Edge and his hosts will be Shawn Michaels and the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry.

A Monday night Nitro recap airs.

Bully Ray vs James Storm

The Bell rings and Ray knocks Storm down. Ray takes Storm to the corner and beats him down now. Ray whips Storm to the other corner and kicks him in the chest. Ray takes his time with right hands and shots to Storm's lower back. Storm gets whipped to the other corner but ducks a big forearm shot. Storm turns it around and applies a submission hold. Ray makes it to the ropes and breaks it. Ray rolls out to the floor for safety. Ray comes back in and stalls some more, frustrating Storm. They lock up and Storm goes to work on Ray's hurt arm. Storm takes Ray down and applies an arm-breaker, trying to make Ray submit. Ray turns it into a 2 count but Storm goes back to the submission. Ray breaks it and goes back out to the floor. Storm brings the fight outside and slams Ray's arm into the steps. Ray quickly rolls back into the ring. Storm misses with a diving elbow off the top rope. Ray with a series of headbutts to the sternum in the corner and a big chop to send Storm down. Ray continues the assault and taunts Storm. Ray goes for the Bubba Bomb but Storm blocks it and applies another arm-breaker in the middle of the ring. Ray gets his foot to the ropes and breaks the hold. Storm applies the Scorpion and pulls Ray back as he tries to reach the ropes. Ray finally makes it and breaks the submission. Storm starts kicking Ray's arm and slams him down by it. Storm with an armbar now. Ray rolls Storm up for 2. Storm misses with a clothesline and Ray hits the Bubba Bomb. Ray gets the pin-fall at 6:43.

Winner: Bully Ray!

After the match, Ray takes a sip of Storm’s beer and spits it into Storm’s face.

A promo for tomorrow’s Friday night SmackDown airs.

We see highlights from last Monday’s epic rematch between Brock Lesnar and the Rock with John Cena as the referee. Josh Matthews interviews John Cena and asks him if he is worried about Brock Lesnar blaming Cena for losing to the Rock. Cena says that he saw the Rock’s foot on the top rope so he had to restart the match. He did what any referee would do. He says he didn’t have a reason to help the Rock and he has nothing personal with Brock. He says that he doesn’t regret about the decision he made and if Lesnar wants to keep blaming Cena he knows were to find him.

The new Divas Champion Velvet Sky comes out along with two masked women. Velvet makes a short promo in the ring as she is interrupted by AJ Lee and Kaitlyn.

Velvet Sky vs AJ Lee

Both women get in each other’s faces. Velvet talks smack, and kicks at AJ’s leg before sending her shoulder first into the ring post. Velvet sends AJ down to the mat where she kicks away at her, and slams her face first into the mat. Velvet tries for a cover but she only gets one. Velvet picks AJ up and slams her face down into the mat, before locking in a rear chin lock and sitting on AJ’s back. AJ powers up to her knees, but Velvet knocks her right back down, before sending her into the ropes and burying her knee in AJ’s back. Velvet sends AJ to the outside, and she follows. Velvet tries to kick AJ, but AJ ducks and Velvet’s foot connects with the ring post. Back in the ring and AJ builds up steam with a series of dropkicks. Velvet slaps AJ, but AJ responds by taking Velvet to the mat, and hitting a standing moonsault for a two count. A sunset flip is good for another near fall, but Velvet catches AJ with a boot to the head that’s good for a near fall of her own. AJ is able to fight back against Velvet, hitting a reverse STO that’s good for a two count. AJ kicks at Velvet before trying for a front flip senton. Velvet gets her knees up, and AJ crashes and burns. Velvet goes for a DDT and AJ counters with a neck-breaker. Cover by AJ for 2. AJ goes for a moonsault off the top rope but Velvet rolls out of the way. Velvet hits the Beauty Mark to get the pin-fall at 8:05.

Winner: Velvet Sky!

After the match, Velvet celebrates with her masked friends as Kaitlyn checks on AJ. Velvet and her masked friends attack Kaitlyn and AJ. Trish Stratus comes out and clears house. Trish knocks down the two masked divas with a double Stratusfaction. Velvet goes to hit Trish with the Divas title belt but Trish hits the Chick-Kick to knock her out. Out of nowhere, Beth Phoenix gets in the ring and jumps Trish from behind. Beth connects with the Glam-Slam on Trish. A Divas battle royal over the top rope for the #1 contender for the Divas Championship is scheduled to take place next Monday night on Nitro.

Commercial break.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Back live, Edge comes out in a big pop from the crowd. Edge gets in the ring and says that before the Cutting Edge begins he wants everyone to know that next Monday on Nitro he will destroy Alberto Del Rio in a No Holds Barred match. He says that also next Monday night on Nitro one of his two guests tonight is going to leave the WWE. First he calls out the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry. Henry comes out and reminds Edge what he has done to him. He says that after what he did to Edge at Vengeance, Edge hasn’t been the same. Edge agrees and says that he got his ass kicked by Henry but he is still here to fight another day. Henry says that after he gets HBK out of the WWE he might try to finish what he started with Edge. Edge says that Henry is a very powerful and dominate superstar but Shawn Michaels is the greatest superstar that ever stepped into the WWE. He says that HBK is going to have his hands full inside the Steel Cage with Mark Henry but he believes in Shawn Michaels. He believes that Shawn will pull out another miracle. He introduces Shawn Michaels as the 2nd guest of tonight’s Cutting Edge. Shawn Michaels comes out in a huge crowd reaction. Michaels gets face to face with Henry as Edge says he has collected comments from several WWE superstars concerning next week’s final showdown between Henry and Michaels and has put all these comments in one video.

A video displays in the screen with WWE superstars talking about what they think it will happen in the Steel Cage match.

John Cena: “Shawn Michaels is going to give it all no doubt about it. I believe that HBK will find a way to overcome the odds and stay in the WWE.”

Triple H: “Shawn Michaels shouldn’t be here in the first place. His career needs to end. The only bad thing is that I’m not going to be the one ending it.”

CM Punk: “It’s going to take a lot more than just a superkick to take out the World’s Strongest Man but HBK being one of the greatest performers in wrestling history he is going to shut the world next Monday.”

Trish Stratus: “Shawn is going to kick Mark Henry’s butt inside the Steel Cage because he is still the man!”

Chris Jericho: “I have nothing but respect for Shawn Michaels but let’s be realistic here. Inside a Steel Cage with Mark Henry, Shawn can kiss his career goodbye.”

Wade Barrett: “It’s not going to be a competitive match; it’s going to be a fight. Goodbye Shawn Michaels.”

Randy Orton: “I know how good Shawn Michaels is but I also know how dangerous Mark Henry can be. I’m sorry Shawn but maybe you can’t beat the odds this time.”

We get back in the ring and Mark Henry is laughing as HBK smirks. Michaels and Henry go back and forth on the mic until Alberto Del Rio jumps in the ring and attacks Edge. Edge fights back and takes the fight to the outside. Mark Henry takes advantage of the distraction and nails Michaels with the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry looks down at HBK and yells at him that his career is over as the show goes off…

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Quick Superstars Results:

Cody Rhodes def. AJ Styles (World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals)
Foreign Invasion def. Kofi Kingston and Rob Van Dam
Bully Ray def. James Storm ( World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals)
Velvet Sky def. AJ Lee

Don't forget to post your comments about something you didn't like on the show so we can talk about it and of course I'm open to any match ideas/suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 9 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next