The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 am

OT: I guess I'll do a Gabriel promo tomorrow.

Anyway, imma head out later fgts.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:43 am

OT: I'm also getting off, I know I was only on for maybe a total 5 minutes, but blame WWE 12 Wink gonna do a AJ Lee promo tomorrow, plus maybe a Kane interview about this Friday' Smackdown, cya everyone!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 am

Don't leave SP....

AJ and El for Tag champs.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 am

Everyone should stop bitching or I will get my trout out!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 am

Brock Lesnar is looking for John Cena.

Kelly Kelly is backstage.

The Hardcore champion, Chris Masters is in the gym.

Shad Gaspard is in catering.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

wwe.com exlusive

The crowd boos as the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship makes his way down to the ring followed by his baggers. Rhodes orders one of his baggers to give paper-bags to the fans from the left side of the ring and the other bagger to go to the right side. Rhodes gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

"I assume that you people were amused back at the Survivor Series when I got eliminated by Mr. Hellwig. Actually, I didn't just got eliminated, I was robbed! Mr. Hellwig cheated to embarass me at the Survivor Seies, but that's ok. That's ok because this Friday on SmackDown there won't be any interfernce, there won't be any distractions, there won't be any Mr. Hellwig's to save Mr. Kennedy from losing the Intercontinental title to me. This Friday on SmackDown I will become the new Intercontinental Champion and I will put a paper-bag over the head of Mr. Kennedy. But I'm not going to stop there. Oh no. I'm not going to stop there, you see I'm in the World Heavyweight title tournament. In My mind that means that in less than a month I will be one of the few men to hold both the Intercontinental title and the World Heavyweight title. I will be the face of SmackDown..."

Rhodes removes the hood from his head.

"I will become the face of the WWE and all of you people are gonna wear your paper-bags and salute me, you will show me some respect! No more Undertaker, no more Randy Orton, no more Christian, no more AJ Styles. It's time for a change. SmackDown will be synonymous with the name of the World Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!"

A bagger hands a paper-bag to Rhodes. Rhodes looks at the bag.

"Finally, after months of frustration, after years of anticipation, after days of humiliation, I will finally get what I deserve. I will finally prove to the world how good I am...I will finally find happiness."

Rhodes lets down the bag and raises his hand as a microphone comes down from the roof.

"Because I am Cody Rhodes!"

Rhodes slides out of the ring and heads to the back along with his baggers.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 am

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is walking around after hearing that he will have a stare down with Shawn Michaels tomorrow night at WWE Superstars.

Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out.

Cody Rhodes is walking around with his baggers after his promo.

The Celtic-Warrior Sheamus is still in the ring with his partner Drew McIntyre.

John Cena is talking to some kids in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 am

Christian is walking through the halls when he turns a corner and is stopped by Todd Grisham.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Christian, who just 3 days ago was on the losing end of a Traditional Survivor Series Match...

Christian: Todd, I was screwed out of the win. It was down to me and Generico, and I had just hit him with the Killswitch, when one of MY partners, the eliminated John Morrison, couldn't take being eliminated, and hit me with Starship Pain. He then proceeded to drag Generico onto my body and cost the team the win. Do you even know where I was going Todd?

Todd: No I was just...

Christian: I'll tell you where I'm going. I'm headed to JBL's office to DEMAND that I get a World Title Shot! I deserve one more match! And that match, I WILL get, whether all the fans like it or not. Christian is here to stay, and Christian will be the World Heavyweight Champion for a THIRD time!

Christian walks past Todd en route to JBL's office.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

John Morrison arrives with the fans booing him, he is irritated that all the idiots won't stop talking about El Genitals and clearly shows that John Morrison deserves the world title opportunity

Rhett Titus the greatest undefeated individual in the history of the world arrives with the fans booing him. He is on the phone with his boi "Pretty Boy" Kenny King

Chris Jericho arrives STILL looking for CM Punk and The Miz who seem to enjoy the life of hiding in holes

Kofi Kingston arrives with the United States championship on his shoulder and a HUGE smile and high fives the fans and then heads inside

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm

~The music of the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWE History hits throughout the areana as the fans begin to boo him enormously. He makes his way down the ramp after doing his usual pose with pyro. He makes his way into the ring and lifts a microphone up to his lips~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"Ladies and gentlemen..... SHUT UP! I am Kurt Angle, I DESERVE your respect, and I deserve to be cheered not boo'd! I am a god damn American HERO!! But I don't have time to talk about that right now. What I came out here was to talk about my debut match back on SmackDown! I will face Chris Masters for the Hardcore Championship! My very first match back and I get a title match.... but not for the title I DESERVE! I should be given the vacent World Championship.... I mean who else is as good of a wrestler as Kurt Angle? But you know, I'll take the Hardcore title seeing how easy it shall be. I mean, who is Chris Masters? Is this the only title he's held in is WWE career?! I've held every single TNA title at once, been a WWE Intercontinental Champion and European Champion at once! I've held the World title 14 times! I'm an olympic gold medalist! Chris Masters got nothing on Kurt freakin' Ankle!"

~The fans boo, and chant "you suck" continueously~

Kurt Angle

"Chris Masters is known for having a body of a god... 'The Master Piece'.....and his dangerous Master Lock has put away many men. But my body is beyond one of a GOD'S! My Ankle Lock as won me more matches, and championships then all the World's geniouses can count! Chris Masters is NOTHING compared to Kurt Angle, and this Friday Night on SmackDown I will become Hardcore Champion yet again. Then I will continue to chase my goal of becomming the World Heavyweight Champion like I DESERVE!"

~The fan's boo even louder as Kurt just smirks, and then gets close to the camera~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"... Oh it's true..... It's DAMN true!"

~Kurt smirks and chuckles as he heads out of the ring and towards the back stage area to a very angry and annoyed WWE Universe~

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Chris Masters sees Angle's promo and looks for him backstage.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:23 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

~Kurt is seen comming back from the stage and walking around backstage~
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

Masters: Hey, Kurt, I heard your little promo out there and you know what, you do deserve a title better than this. So why don't we cancel the match and you and me can take the WWE by storm on our own terms.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:34 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

Masters: Hey, Kurt, I heard your little promo out there and you know what, you do deserve a title better than this. So why don't we cancel the match and you and me can take the WWE by storm on our own terms.

~Kurt chuckles and smirks~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"And what makes you think I would give up a title oppertunity, and then share MY spot light with someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~~Kurt Angle~~
"And what makes you think I would give up a title oppertunity, and then share MY spot light with someone else?"

Masters: Because if you don't, you're going in the Master Lock. And let's be honest, the crowds don't care about us so why should we put on a show for them?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~~Kurt Angle~~

Masters: Because if you don't, you're going in the Master Lock. And let's be honest, the crowds don't care about us so why should we put on a show for them?

~At first Kurt has a straight face then he burstes laughing! He holds his head on Chris' shoulder as he pats his shoulder. He then stands up and whipes the tears from his eyes~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"Oh hell that was HILARIOUS! Like I would be caught in the 'Master Lock'! HAHA Listen Chrissy, I am Kurt Freaking Ankle. I don't get trapped in submissions, I DO the trapping with my Ankle Lock. See let me tell you what would happen when we face off. I will suplex the hell out of you, give you the Angle Slam, and break your ankle. Now once I get that hardcore title, I may.... just maybe consider teaming up with you."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~~Kurt Angle~~

~At first Kurt has a straight face then he burstes laughing! He holds his head on Chris' shoulder as he pats his shoulder. He then stands up and whipes the tears from his eyes~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"Oh hell that was HILARIOUS! Like I would be caught in the 'Master Lock'! HAHA Listen Chrissy, I am Kurt Freaking Ankle. I don't get trapped in submissions, I DO the trapping with my Ankle Lock. See let me tell you what would happen when we face off. I will suplex the hell out of you, give you the Angle Slam, and break your ankle. Now once I get that hardcore title, I may.... just maybe consider teaming up with you."

Masters: Falls Count Anywhere. Kind of my style, not yours. But hey, anyone can get lucky on the day. See you on Friday, Kurt.

Masters walks away with his Hardcore title.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:53 pm

~Kurt laughs as he walks in the opposite direction~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"Only if that dim whit knew! HA"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage, his tag team title on his right shoulder*

AJ Lee

*doing a work out in the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Trish stratus comes out from behind in her ring and black ring attire doing her taunt to the crowd as she comes walking down to the ring high fiving some of the fans hands and makes her way into the ring.

Ya'll see that girl Velvet's promo right? The new champion.

She pretends to look happy and puts the thumbs up but then turns its it upside down and the crowd cheer her opinion.

The worst and undeserving champion in history right there ladies and gentlemen, VELVET SKY!

Trish then pretends to mock her entrance by putting her ass on the ropes and shaking it laughing as she goes about doing so.

Velvet we only have one thing in common we are both from Canada and that is all, don't think you will become a great champion like me because no one else can match up to my greatest I have shown over the glory years that I now self call the 'Stratusfaction Years'.

Trish walks about the ring for a moment looking all around the arena then puts her focus back on the camera.

Your little match you had on RAW against Beth, I didn't mean for you to win that title I wanted to show Beth that I am after her title and how I am not dead what so ever not even a slight of ring rust but unfortunately you and your ugly face came into play and won it off her so I guess you are my new victim now, I wouldn't exactly call that an achievement honey. You can go and prance about with your buddies with your belt bragging on how amazing you are but I would watch your back from now on because Trish Stratus doesn't play nice. Do I now? You had a little taste of it yesterday and infact on sunday when I took out not only you but your little female friends as well to save that poor girl Kaitlyn.

Trish pulls a disgusted look towards the crowd as they chant back Trish Stratus and she continues to bash Velvet Sky.

Is that how you are going to make yourself top dog? Beat the living hell out of people backstage so they cannot face you in the ring because you are so scared for them to beat you and destroy your stupid little ego you have placed on your shoulders? I believe so. As for those ladies that follow you and 'protect you' Velvet soon they will turn your back on you and you'll be all by yourself sitting in the corner crying your eyes out because no one likes you no more.

Mocks velvet by sitting down and pretending to cry. While sitting on the crowd she continues on with her promo.

I mean COME ON! I never had anyone backing me up 24/7, apart from Beth Phoenix during my injury WHOM infact hasn't exactly disappeared to the back of my mind, she is still there and I have a lesson to teach her too. Don't think you can hide too Beth 'The Glamazon' Phoenix.

Trish points her two fingers inwards to her eyes then back out to the camera and moves her mouth but without no sound 'I am watching you' She gets back up and wipes herself down.

Despite me coming here only a few days ago I know for a fact WWE will have me fighting for that title soon and it will change hands quicker than you can have sex with someone backstage here.

She walks over to the apron and shrugs laughing at her promo giving the occasional wink at fans at ringside. Jumping off the apron she walks out to backstage with her theme playing.

*She steps right in front of Kaitlyn and gets in her face before she can head to the back, her two friends are with her too*

"Whoa whoa whoa... so that's it now? Your telling everyone all the negative things about me then just prance on out of here like it was nothing? Listen to me hun, none of the people in this arena know what I went through! You obviously don't either, and you obviously weren't paying much attention to my promo. It's cute how you wiggled that flat ass of yours on those ropes, but nobody can compare themselves to ME. Nobody and you know why, cause I have this...!"

*She holds the title right in her face, then her and the two masked ladies leave Trish standing there while they hop into the ring*

"Like I said, my whole life has been nothing but people picking on me, putting me down, and beating me all the way through high school. So like I said over the past few weeks, I'm not the same Velvet Sky you THINK I am Trish. I've dealt with so much pain and agony that I'm here not only to unleash it on "Y'all" but I'm going to make an impact! Now you go on with your little feud with Beth... your a rusty little bitch who needs her mouth shut and Beth will be the one to do it. And after she's done with your scrawny little carcass then I'll come down and put you out of your misery if you will...You won't come near my title Trish, in fact my moneys on anyone but you in that battle Royal, and yeah I'll be watching.."

*She stands there awaiting a reply*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 pm

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 INVASION%20LOGO

The theme of the newly formed alliance known as the foreign invasion, Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the video on his tron is shown first on the screen before he walks out to a shower of boo's. He is wearing a black shirt that says 'Invasion' on it and at the back a Celtic cross and Scottish and Irish flag as well. He walks down the ramp without giving any fans high fives he enters the ring directly and demands a mic then stands in the middle and raises it to his lips.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Listen to me you bunch of worthless American people! Me and Sheamus got you all last night on Raw. Every single one of you were fooled when we requested a match then later on shook hands, and don't deny it! I saw the look on your ugly faces. We sent a message to everyone in the back, especially you, David Otunga. Sheamus and I have one thing in common. Is that we hate all of you Americans. You see, we are sick and tired of your political views, your way to bring superstars into the company without any hesitation. And just being yourselves makes us sick. The list goes on and on about how much you guys suck. Now don't be too sad now, every week you'll see Sheamus and I in the ring competing, and soon taking whats rightfully ours... the tag-team championship. Now Sheamus, I want you to come down here and explain to these people why exactly we are here, and what we will achieve.."

*He waits for a response from the back*

OT: Their theme song is actually this one -

Sheamus comes out into a chorus of boos as well. He has a mic in his hand.

"Drew...you really think it's necessary to explain ourselves to these people?"

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and steps next to his ally.

"Did anyone explained to us why Fit Finlay never won the WWE Title? Did anyone explained to you why you never got a shot at the WWE even though you were supposed to be the Chosen One? Did anyone explained to me why I had to move from Raw to SmackDown? No. But I already know why all that stuff happened. Finlay wasn't American, Vince McMahon was making fun of you Drew, behind your back because you are not American, and I was moved to SD because if I was still on Raw John Cena, CM Punk and the Miz wouldn't be able to touch the WWE Title. And I wasn't supposed to win the WWE Title for a third time because I wasn't American. But justice ladies and gentlemen always strikes and makes things right. I am back on Raw, or now named Nitro, and finally after months of being underused, Drew McIntyre gets a fair TV time that he deserves! We are not the only superstars that hate America, we are not the only superstars that know why superstars from other countries are being underused, we are the only superstars that have the balls to stand up and fight. We are the only superstars that do something about it!"

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Of course Sheamus, your absolutely correct. There's no underestimating the shear power and force of our newly formed alliance. We have brains, and talent, and what does that equal? One hell of a tag-team. Mr McMahon, you bought me here into the WWE and said I was the chosen one... but I wasn't chosen to HELP the WWE... I was chosen to destroy anyone and anything that stood in the path of the Scotsman. I took out various superstars and made my mark, but I was STILL underused. You guys in the back should be taking notes this is good stuff.. Sheamus a former WWE champion, but then moved to Smackdown, cause he was Irish. Why didn't they move Hornswoggle? They move Finlay but they didn't move Khali. It's racism and discrimination that rolling through the eyes of the WWE and it ends now."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm

imma be gonee from now until maybe tmrw or friday so leaving RED in charge for today and Karl in charge for tmrw.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Superstars tomorrow still? Who'll be posting RED?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Kane

*standing backstage wearing his attire from 2003 to 2010, is looking into a mirror with his signature towel on his head. His Tag Team Belt it laying on a chair beside it. Kane is also holding a dark black bag*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*standing backstage wearing his attire from 2003 to 2010, is looking into a mirror with his signature towel on his head. His Tag Team Belt it laying on a chair beside it. Kane is also holding a dark black bag*

*Morgans yell is heard through the halls as people crowds around him he falls to the ground as if being possessed by some sort of spirit*

OT- I have an idea thats gonna shake things up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next