The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm

As of Today, November 23rd 2011 El Generico, Edge, Wade Barrett and Anyone else SP had, has been released.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I could kill you.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm

ehh .. Granger told me to leave the fed, so I am..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Then I will just kill both of you.

Don't leave, Generico was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Iunnno
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm

I do; you aint leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm

No I said fix his attitude or leave.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 pm

What, if I dont wanna fix my attiude?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 pm

SP wrote:
What, if I dont wanna fix my attiude?

then you can leave
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

You seem to be telling everyone to fix their attitudes but the only person with a real attitude is you.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
You seem to be telling everyone to fix their attitudes but the only person with a real attitude is you.

I have an attitude? HOW THE FUCK DO I HAVE THE ATTITUDE! I am stressed out because of senior year and this shit and when your bitching about storylines yeah I am edgy.

Last edited by тнєє gяαηgєя on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

CALM THE FUCK DOWN EVERYONE! RIGHT NEOW! OR IMMA GO APE SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

I have an attitude? HOW THE FUCK DO I HAVE THE ATTITUDE! I am stressed out because of senior year and this shit and when your bitching about storylines yeah I am edgy.

All the bitching started because of you overreacting about a match for Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:19 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

All the bitching started because of you overreacting about a match for Survivor Series.

No it started because I wanted to damn post a ppv before I left for a match I asked from you days before!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

No it started because I wanted to damn post a ppv before I left for a match I asked from you days before!

No you said you wanted it by Sunday, which you did.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

No you said you wanted it by Sunday, which you did.

whatever just drop it
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 INVASION%20LOGO

The theme of the newly formed alliance known as the foreign invasion, Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the video on his tron is shown first on the screen before he walks out to a shower of boo's. He is wearing a black shirt that says 'Invasion' on it and at the back a Celtic cross and Scottish and Irish flag as well. He walks down the ramp without giving any fans high fives he enters the ring directly and demands a mic then stands in the middle and raises it to his lips.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Listen to me you bunch of worthless American people! Me and Sheamus got you all last night on Raw. Every single one of you were fooled when we requested a match then later on shook hands, and don't deny it! I saw the look on your ugly faces. We sent a message to everyone in the back, especially you, David Otunga. Sheamus and I have one thing in common. Is that we hate all of you Americans. You see, we are sick and tired of your political views, your way to bring superstars into the company without any hesitation. And just being yourselves makes us sick. The list goes on and on about how much you guys suck. Now don't be too sad now, every week you'll see Sheamus and I in the ring competing, and soon taking whats rightfully ours... the tag-team championship. Now Sheamus, I want you to come down here and explain to these people why exactly we are here, and what we will achieve.."

*He waits for a response from the back*

OT: Their theme song is actually this one -

Sheamus comes out into a chorus of boos as well. He has a mic in his hand.

"Drew...you really think it's necessary to explain ourselves to these people?"

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and steps next to his ally.

"Did anyone explained to us why Fit Finlay never won the WWE Title? Did anyone explained to you why you never got a shot at the WWE even though you were supposed to be the Chosen One? Did anyone explained to me why I had to move from Raw to SmackDown? No. But I already know why all that stuff happened. Finlay wasn't American, Vince McMahon was making fun of you Drew, behind your back because you are not American, and I was moved to SD because if I was still on Raw John Cena, CM Punk and the Miz wouldn't be able to touch the WWE Title. And I wasn't supposed to win the WWE Title for a third time because I wasn't American. But justice ladies and gentlemen always strikes and makes things right. I am back on Raw, or now named Nitro, and finally after months of being underused, Drew McIntyre gets a fair TV time that he deserves! We are not the only superstars that hate America, we are not the only superstars that know why superstars from other countries are being underused, we are the only superstars that have the balls to stand up and fight. We are the only superstars that do something about it!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Don't act like kids you guys. There is no need for any of us to have an attitude. When two (or more) people have a problem they should just talk about it. No need for SP to leave the e-fed. I'm sure that we can leave all the bad feelings aside and find a solution fair for everyone. You know, like all grown men should do.
Plus, I need Edge and Barrett! Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm

I need El more. Wink
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 am

I was hopign that the new grpahics would be up by now but lets just get to roleplaying(:
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 am

So wait, has SP quit?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

Justin wrote:
So wait, has SP quit?

no
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

AJ Lee

*in the gym doing a workout*

Kane

*sitting in a dark area with his towel over his head, and his Tag Team Title next to him on a table*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next