The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey Jarrett I am doing a promo so suck Harry's dick and deal with it
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I'd rather him suck mine....
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Justin wrote:
I'd rather him suck mine....
I'll do both, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 pm

AJ Styles arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Undertaker arrives.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

StrizzySterling wrote:
The Arena goes dark after commercial Break The Melodic music of Serj Tankian "Empty Walls" blasts through the arena's PA System as the arena is illuminated once more, but with a dark tint to the lights.

"Your empty walls... Your empty walls..."

Sterling James Keenan paces through the curtain, and walks down with a mere glaze at the ring, he has a microphone in hand, but to the respect of the song, and how hard he had to work to get it he let it play. He continued to walk down in a semi-trance like state.

"When we decline, from the confines of our mind
Don't waste your time, on coffins today"

No longer wearing his normal legless tights. He is rocking a long black latex, with a red belt, on the sides are red logos of his fists saying "STAY DOWN". He feels the tape around his wrists, then quickly focuses back to the ring. Admittedly, the fans were quiet. They didn't know who he was, and it wouldn't be right for them to judge him before hearing what he had to say, so a quiet reaction would be fine, but SJK promised himself that within minutes, that would all change. As the music fades, he is outside of the ring, walking around the outside position. He puts on a "tireless" impression as to the dismay of the audience.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 GDIb4

He raises the microphone and begins to speak.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;Excuse me please.., I am kind of tired from the fact that I have to compete on this low-level show instead a real one like Monday Night Nitro...

The fans boo, and SJK loves every minute of it as he smiles.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;I am Sterling James Keenan, and I like to mess shit up! I am here to restore what was loved about pro wrestling.. I will reclaim the blood and violence to this show, and most importantly I will display to you the "I don't give a fuck" attitude on levels you have never seen before... Legendary is the only way to describe me in europe. I am the biggest god damn thing in japan since the earthquake.

The fans boo, and SJK feels the momentum

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; I TOLD YOU, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" .

The fans boo even louder, some parent scream and the profanities SJK was pouring out... He regains composure and begins to speak...

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;... I don't care about you people... I don't care about NXT... but when I heard about a future title shot.... I decided to give it a go.... and to be honest... I'm not quite sure who my NXT pro is, but whoever the hell you are... please heed the fact that I am the future, and if you stand in my way... I WILL... make you STAY.... DOWN.....

SJK Jumps into the ring and awaits his NXT Pro.

There is an immediate boo from the arena as AWWEESSSOMMMEEEEE! escapes from the speakers throughout the arena. An look of disgust comes across SJK's face as he realizes that his pro is the loud mouth The Miz. The Miz makes his way from the back with a smirk on his face and his WWE Championship securely on the shoulder of his new red and black checkered suit. He has his custom made microphone in hand twirling it never taking his eyes off of his rookie. He walks up the steps and enters the ring moving his tongue along the inside of his lip trying to hold back his laughter after officially seeing his rookie of course another loud mouth from the independents. The crowd boos three times or more loud for the WWE Champion as The Miz notices Keenan's eyes move to the shiny title belt on his shoulder and his smirk widens more than ever before.

The Miz ---
Do you like what you see James? You like my championship belt? DO YOUJ! Well you better go ahead and keep dreaming because not only are you not even in my league to face me you are not even allowed to by contract so keep your eyes off this title and get them focused on me the man that is going to take you to victory and that title shot then maybe.. just maybe you will be able to challenge me and lose of course but until that day you keep quite and you will listen to me. At least with you you are not a idiot ass kisser like that idiotic and overrated Daniel Bryan. You actually have potential not as much as I seen in Riley but it is there. Now you will respect me now introduce yourself nicely to your NXT pro and your WWE Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 am

Justin wrote:
AJ Styles arrives.

Jarrett wrote:
Undertaker arrives.

Could you too stop it I find this very disrespectful or I will do this you your thread Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
AJ Styles arrives.

Jarrett wrote:
Undertaker arrives.

Could you too stop it I find this very disrespectful or I will do this you your thread Jarrett.
It's not disrespectful, considering John gave us those.
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
The Arena goes dark after commercial Break The Melodic music of Serj Tankian "Empty Walls" blasts through the arena's PA System as the arena is illuminated once more, but with a dark tint to the lights.

Sterling James Keenan paces through the curtain, and walks down with a mere glaze at the ring, he has a microphone in hand, but to the respect of the song, and how hard he had to work to get it he let it play. He continued to walk down in a semi-trance like state.

No longer wearing his normal legless tights. He is rocking a long black latex, with a red belt, on the sides are red logos of his fists saying "STAY DOWN". He feels the tape around his wrists, then quickly focuses back to the ring. Admittedly, the fans were quiet. They didn't know who he was, and it wouldn't be right for them to judge him before hearing what he had to say, so a quiet reaction would be fine, but SJK promised himself that within minutes, that would all change. As the music fades, he is outside of the ring, walking around the outside position. He puts on a "tireless" impression as to the dismay of the audience.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;Excuse me please.., I am kind of tired from the fact that I have to compete on this low-level show instead a real one like Monday Night Nitro...

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;I am Sterling James Keenan, and I like to mess shit up! I am here to restore what was loved about pro wrestling.. I will reclaim the blood and violence to this show, and most importantly I will display to you the "I don't give a fuck" attitude on levels you have never seen before... Legendary is the only way to describe me in europe. I am the biggest god damn thing in japan since the earthquake.

The fans boo even louder, some parent scream and the profanities SJK was pouring out... He regains composure and begins to speak...

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;... I don't care about you people... I don't care about NXT... but when I heard about a future title shot.... I decided to give it a go.... and to be honest... I'm not quite sure who my NXT pro is, but whoever the hell you are... please heed the fact that I am the future, and if you stand in my way... I WILL... make you STAY.... DOWN.....

There is an immediate boo from the arena as AWWEESSSOMMMEEEEE! escapes from the speakers throughout the arena. An look of disgust comes across SJK's face as he realizes that his pro is the loud mouth The Miz. The Miz makes his way from the back with a smirk on his face and his WWE Championship securely on the shoulder of his new red and black checkered suit. He has his custom made microphone in hand twirling it never taking his eyes off of his rookie. He walks up the steps and enters the ring moving his tongue along the inside of his lip trying to hold back his laughter after officially seeing his rookie of course another loud mouth from the independents. The crowd boos three times or more loud for the WWE Champion as The Miz notices Keenan's eyes move to the shiny title belt on his shoulder and his smirk widens more than ever before.

The Miz ---
Do you like what you see James? You like my championship belt? DO YOUJ! Well you better go ahead and keep dreaming because not only are you not even in my league to face me you are not even allowed to by contract so keep your eyes off this title and get them focused on me the man that is going to take you to victory and that title shot then maybe.. just maybe you will be able to challenge me and lose of course but until that day you keep quite and you will listen to me. At least with you you are not a idiot ass kisser like that idiotic and overrated Daniel Bryan. You actually have potential not as much as I seen in Riley but it is there. Now you will respect me now introduce yourself nicely to your NXT pro and your WWE Champion.

And so it was... THE WWE CHAMPION... the awesome one... the miz was Sterling James Keenan's WWE Pro... SJK stared at The Miz with equal intensity as the miz smirks at him. SJK crinkles his nose and just stares deadly into his eyes. He then notices a shine on the shoulder of The Miz... the WWE Title was hanging beautifully upon it.

After hearing miz speak... SJK continues to look at him dead in the eyes... He then raises the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;You know what Miz.. You're right...

The crowd begins to boo, as SJK may try to form an alliance with the WWE Champion. But then again... SJK never really gave a fuck did he?

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; I am not Daniel Bryan.... I kiss NO ONE's ass....

The fans go from cheering loudly over D-Bryan, to booing the fact that SJK just called him an ass-kisser.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;But...! But,... he did have the right idea didn't he..? Daniel Bryan worked his ass off for FAR too long to be "trained" by some reality star just coming fresh off the real world: Back to New York...

Some rebellious fans, cheer SJK for dissing his NXT Pro in the WWE Champion. The Miz's look of appreciation soon fades as he mouths out the words "Really.. Really".

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;And Just like Daniel Bryan...... So... Have I...

SJK quickly lowers the mic

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;Really....

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 am

StrizzySterling wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The Miz ---

And so it was... THE WWE CHAMPION... the awesome one... the miz was Sterling James Keenan's WWE Pro... SJK stared at The Miz with equal intensity as the miz smirks at him. SJK crinkles his nose and just stares deadly into his eyes. He then notices a shine on the shoulder of The Miz... the WWE Title was hanging beautifully upon it.

After hearing miz speak... SJK continues to look at him dead in the eyes... He then raises the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

The crowd begins to boo, as SJK may try to form an alliance with the WWE Champion. But then again... SJK never really gave a fuck did he?

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; I am not Daniel Bryan.... I kiss NO ONE's ass....

The fans go from cheering loudly over D-Bryan, to booing the fact that SJK just called him an ass-kisser.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;But...! But,... he did have the right idea didn't he..? Daniel Bryan worked his ass off for FAR too long to be "trained" by some reality star just coming fresh off the real world: Back to New York...

Some rebellious fans, cheer SJK for dissing his NXT Pro in the WWE Champion. The Miz's look of appreciation soon fades as he mouths out the words "Really.. Really".

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;And Just like Daniel Bryan...... So... Have I...

The Miz now is mad that this idiot that just most liekly came off the nearest street is disrespecting The Miz by bringing up the Real World as The Miz smirks at him not letting this Punk of a kid get to him just like that other Punk of a kid CM Punk get to him. All that this company is filled with anymore is punks and The Miz has to deal with all of them what a shame. the Miz just cracks his neck looking SJK in the eyes not backing down from him and once again repeats himself not looking angry into SJK.

The Miz ---
Really.... REALLY! You want to bring up MTV against me like every single other one of those hypocrites and wannabes in the audience I thought that you were smarter than all of them but did you hear that a second ago S...J...K those fans cheered while you were talking like you were a fan then booed you like trash and that is why they are hypocrites! You will learn to treat me with respect or I will first hand force you to respect me just like I did that piece of garbage Daniel Bryan!

The fans cut of Miz to much disgust and anger to The Miz who now begins to huff and puff and be careful he might just blow your whole house down. The Miz rushes to the microphone back to his lips in a quick burst of anger at the fans and the idiot in the ring laughing under his breath at this act.

The Miz ---
GO AHEAD! Disrespect me all that you want but in the end of it I will always be the one better than each and every one of you and yes that means I am including you to Sterling James Keenan! You are nothing more than a kid under my shadows and that's all you ever will be so get used to being below me because I'm The Miz and I'm AWWEESSOMMEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 Tumblr_lr4kgwJWYZ1qkiqdko7_r1_400

-X-CM PUNK-X-

*CM Punk is backstage laughing at Miz once again, for what.. the third time now? Getting harassed by his NXT Rookie. At least when Punk had his rookie he knew his rookie was shit where as Miz tried to burry his only two good rookies. Punk is thinking about having a conversation with SJK later on about his issues with Miz.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

[AJ Styles is backstage after his promo]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:59 am

^ I have AJ Styles you queef.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

No you don't Jackass.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 am

John, reply to Del Rio and I will give you back AJ Styles.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 am

You don't have him anyway. But I am about to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 am

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Shawn Michaels is walking down the hallway his mind is taken over by thoughts of his career ending match with Mark. He will not lose but if he does, he will not go away feeling sad or angry. He is stopped by Rio]

"What do you want Rio? I am kinda busy at the moment"

TBC by Justin.

The Essence of Excellence
- -> Alberto Del Rio <- -
''Too busy thinking about what you are going to do after Henry ends your career. Must suck to be you Shawn, that is why you never mess with somebody bigger than you. Maybe next time you'll actually think twice.''

Del Rio smirks.

[Shawn Michaels chuckles]

"Rio I am the guy who has actually gone toe to toe with Mark and made him see red! I am not going to lose to that big ass goof anytime soon. I know my career is on the line and so is his, but when I win I will walk straight up to you and super kick you and tell you this "I told you so"

Del Rio glares at Shawn.

The Essence of Excellence
- -> Alberto Del Rio <- -
''Excuse me? Nobody...and I mean NOBODY talks to Alberto Del Rio that way. Only Del Rio and Del Rio only is aloud to talk to people that way. You hear me? Now listen HBK, I can tell your scared. Hell, who wouldn't be? But you chose to fight Henry, I didn't and I don't have to deal with him, you do. You had a choice to back out of this match but you didn't. You thought you were Mr. Bigshot, well listen Michaels time is up, you either go out there and win...or you go out there and lose and throw your whole career away just because you lost to some fat guerrilla and made a bad choice. Now I suggest you leave right now and go find the Raw general manager, uhm I mean, Nitro general manager and ask him to cancel the match so that way you save your whole career and your life. Trust me, it'd be worth it.''

[Shawn Michaels walks around Rio]

"I can do what I please Rio. You see my time is never over. You will need to kill me to end me. I will NOT back down form this fight I will see it through and I will make it end. Rio win or lose I have had fun and made these fans scream for me. I am the sexy boy the showstopper the heart break kid while you are some guy with greasy in his hair. Trust me I have done more then you could think of. Now how about you go see the general manger and ask him to give you a brand change because if I ever see you again I will KICK YOUR LIGHTS OUT!"

[HBK smirks before walking off]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 am

Any feedback on my AJ Styles promo?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:09 am

Chris Jericho arrives no really giving two shits about his NXT rookie, it's all about him and his rookie is just a project he can mold on the side

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 am

The crowd boo as the former Hardcore champion Chris Master's music plays and the man himself kneels on the floor with his head in his fist. As the music reaches the end of the drumroll, Masters stands to his feet and executes the signature poses, in time with the music. When he's finished, he walks down the ramp and up the steel steps surrounding the squared circle, before stepping in the ring and posing one more time. As the boos continue, Masters grabs a microphone from the announcer and begins to speak.

Masters
Last week, I proved without a shadow of a doubt that I am the brightest prospect this company has ever seen. Forget about Brock Lesnar over on RAW, because I am the next big thing. I defeated the greatest wrestler the sport has ever seen, Kurt Angle and I retained the Hardcore title. Only for that little punk Rhett Titus to come in behind me like a coward and take the title away from me. Well, you take that little victory and you run with it because I'm not even going to teach you the lesson you deserve. I'm way too good for the Hardcore title. That title was just the stepping stone to my next big success and that is of course, the title of King. I'm officially entering myself in the King of the Ring tournament and I'm going to prove to the world that I am the future of the WWE. And I'd like somebody to try and stop me..

The crowd boo Masters as he does more poses, before he leaves the ring and heads backstage.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am

~Kurt Angle sees Chris Master's promo and is contiplating whether to do one himself~

*Bobby Roode is in the gym training and also thinking about doing a promo to introduce himself before NXT*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Trish Stratus
On the hallway floor doing stretches in her legs and does a few of her yoga moves too to impress those around her, she does all of these in preparation for her possible RAW match tonight

Kaitlyn
Playing on her new PS3 which AJ Lee bought for the both of them in her locker room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The Miz ---

The Miz now is mad that this idiot that just most liekly came off the nearest street is disrespecting The Miz by bringing up the Real World as The Miz smirks at him not letting this Punk of a kid get to him just like that other Punk of a kid CM Punk get to him. All that this company is filled with anymore is punks and The Miz has to deal with all of them what a shame. the Miz just cracks his neck looking SJK in the eyes not backing down from him and once again repeats himself not looking angry into SJK.

The Miz ---
Really.... REALLY! You want to bring up MTV against me like every single other one of those hypocrites and wannabes in the audience I thought that you were smarter than all of them but did you hear that a second ago S...J...K those fans cheered while you were talking like you were a fan then booed you like trash and that is why they are hypocrites! You will learn to treat me with respect or I will first hand force you to respect me just like I did that piece of garbage Daniel Bryan!

The fans cut of Miz to much disgust and anger to The Miz who now begins to huff and puff and be careful he might just blow your whole house down. The Miz rushes to the microphone back to his lips in a quick burst of anger at the fans and the idiot in the ring laughing under his breath at this act.

The Miz ---
GO AHEAD! Disrespect me all that you want but in the end of it I will always be the one better than each and every one of you and yes that means I am including you to Sterling James Keenan! You are nothing more than a kid under my shadows and that's all you ever will be so get used to being below me because I'm The Miz and I'm AWWEESSOMMEEEEEEEEE!

The twisted nexus theme song blares throughout the arena but only the lone member Skip Sheffield steps out on the stage. He has a furious look on his face after the beating Striker received moments ago. He has a mic and he quickly begins speaking.

"Shut the hell up! Nobody wants to here you say your awesome because soon you won't be so awesome, you'll be a loser hanging by a string on the edge of a cliff. Soon you will be in the ring in front of me. See Miz the one thing that separates me from you from whatever that guys name is, is my superior strength and power and aggression over you!"

He walks to the ring and gets in front of him eyeballing the title while Miz can feel Skips cold breath upon his mouth

"I'm going to win this year...you know it!"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 pm

~Bobby Roode comes out to a mixed reaction as he stand on the stage looking down to the ring with Miz, Skip and James. He brings the microphone up to his mouth as he begins to speak~

~~Bobby Roode~~

"Woah there Skipper, I think you're forgetting something. You forgot that I am in the NXT Competition! Multiple TNA Tag Team title reigns and former TNA WORLD Champion! The way that I look at it, I'm practically gaurenteed to win NXT this season seeing I'm the only person who's actually held a World Championship. Everyone else in the competition are either WWE rejects or guys from the indy scene. Now Bobby Roode is the only major and knwon name on the entire NXT Roster!"

~The fans boo Bobby as there are a few people who they like, including James. Bobby stays on the top of the ramp as he continues to speak~

~~Bobby Roode~

"Now as the Pro's go.... I don't care who your Pro's are. I don't care that the Miz is WWE Champion or that Triple H and Chris Jericho are other guys Pro's. Pro's are for moral support, and the way I see it, no one really seems to get along with their pro's, so how are you ROOKIES supposed to learn and improve? Now I got Edge as my pro, and guess what.... We actually co-exsist! I don't need to improve on anything but guess what? I STILL DO! So Skip, James.... expect to see Bobby Roode lead the NXT rankings and WIN NXT to start off my WWE career before I become World Champion!"

~Bobby gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as he continues to pace back and forth on the ramp, glaring at the men in the ring~
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 16445796
KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT
Over the next couple weeks WWE will be holding its OFFICAL King of the Ring Tournament! Things will begin next week on RAW, and will end, with the Semi Finals, and Finals at our King of the Ring Pay-Per-View, on December 18th 2011! 8 Men from RAW, 8 Men from Smackdown! Only one man will walk out! King of the Ring! Who will it be? Time will only tell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 25 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next