The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Oh btw get on chat.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm

RED wrote:
On her way to the gym Beth Phoenix sees Mickie James.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mickie James..."

James after exciting the gym spots Beth, she stares at her in disgust but tries to act friendly.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Hey Beth! What's up?''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

James after exciting the gym spots Beth, she stares at her in disgust but tries to act friendly.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Hey Beth! What's up?''

Beth smirks and looks at her up and down.

"Well tou haven't changed a bit Mickie. Just as I remember you. The sweet but crazy Mickie James that everybody loves to see in action."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Hey Beth! What's up?''

"Well tou haven't changed a bit Mickie. Just as I remember you. The sweet but crazy Mickie James that everybody loves to see in action."

The Psycho
Mickie James
''And I see you haven't changed either, still a pricky little bitch like you've always been...''

Mickie pretends to panic like she didn't actually say that by covering her mouth looking very sorry when she actually doesn't give two shits.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Oh my gosh! I meant a sweet, charming diva like you've always been! Haha.''

Mickie looks at the ground trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Hey Beth! What's up?''

The Psycho
Mickie James
''And I see you haven't changed either, still a pricky little bitch like you've always been...''

Mickie pretends to panic like she didn't actually say that by covering her mouth looking very sorry when she actually doesn't give two shits.

The Psycho
Mickie James

Beth shakes her head.

"Very funny Mickie. Almost as funny as when I destroyed you with the Glam-Slam so many times in the past."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Hey Beth! What's up?''

The Psycho
Mickie James

The Psycho
Mickie James

Beth shakes her head.

"Very funny Mickie. Almost as funny as when I destroyed you with the Glam-Slam so many times in the past."

Mickie smirks.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Fair enough. But you also have to think about the times that I've beaten you. You may think your the top diva on the roster Beth, but the truth is your not. Coming tomorrow night when I whip you over the top rope that'll prove exactly why I'm better than you and every other diva on this roster.''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Beth glares at Mickie.

"Oh is that right? You mean that you are better than...Trish Stratus?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

[Shawn Michaels is walking down the hallway his mind is taken over by thoughts of his career ending match with Mark. He will not lose but if he does, he will not go away feeling sad or angry. He is stopped by Rio]

"What do you want Rio? I am kinda busy at the moment"

TBC by Justin.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

RED wrote:

Beth glares at Mickie.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Funny Beth. I mean, maybe I am but I do know a person that I am better then and I also know that I always will be better than this person and that person is named Beth Phoenix.''

Mickie smiles
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Shawn Michaels is walking down the hallway his mind is taken over by thoughts of his career ending match with Mark. He will not lose but if he does, he will not go away feeling sad or angry. He is stopped by Rio]

TBC by Justin.

The Essence of Excellence
- -> Alberto Del Rio <- -
''Too busy thinking about what you are going to do after Henry ends your career. Must suck to be you Shawn, that is why you never mess with somebody bigger than you. Maybe next time you'll actually think twice.''

Del Rio smirks.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

Beth glares at Mickie.

The Psycho
Mickie James
''Funny Beth. I mean, maybe I am but I do know a person that I am better then and I also know that I always will be better than this person and that person is named Beth Phoenix.''

Mickie smiles

Beth laughs

"I hope that you really believe that. Because that's the only thing you are going to say for the rest of your career while I will be saying things like, "I'm the Divas champion", "I ended Trish's career", "I dominated the Divas Division". See, I'm not all words. I prefer actions. You'll see."

Beth walks to the gym.
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

The Arena goes dark after commercial Break The Melodic music of Serj Tankian "Empty Walls" blasts through the arena's PA System as the arena is illuminated once more, but with a dark tint to the lights.

"Your empty walls... Your empty walls..."

Sterling James Keenan paces through the curtain, and walks down with a mere glaze at the ring, he has a microphone in hand, but to the respect of the song, and how hard he had to work to get it he let it play. He continued to walk down in a semi-trance like state.

"When we decline, from the confines of our mind
Don't waste your time, on coffins today"

No longer wearing his normal legless tights. He is rocking a long black latex, with a red belt, on the sides are red logos of his fists saying "STAY DOWN". He feels the tape around his wrists, then quickly focuses back to the ring. Admittedly, the fans were quiet. They didn't know who he was, and it wouldn't be right for them to judge him before hearing what he had to say, so a quiet reaction would be fine, but SJK promised himself that within minutes, that would all change. As the music fades, he is outside of the ring, walking around the outside position. He puts on a "tireless" impression as to the dismay of the audience.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 GDIb4

He raises the microphone and begins to speak.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;Excuse me please.., I am kind of tired from the fact that I have to compete on this low-level show instead a real one like Monday Night Nitro...

The fans boo, and SJK loves every minute of it as he smiles.

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;I am Sterling James Keenan, and I like to mess shit up! I am here to restore what was loved about pro wrestling.. I will reclaim the blood and violence to this show, and most importantly I will display to you the "I don't give a fuck" attitude on levels you have never seen before... Legendary is the only way to describe me in europe. I am the biggest god damn thing in japan since the earthquake.

The fans boo, and SJK feels the momentum

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:; I TOLD YOU, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" .

The fans boo even louder, some parent scream and the profanities SJK was pouring out... He regains composure and begins to speak...

STAY DOWN.!STERLING[S]JAMES[J]KEENAN[K]:;... I don't care about you people... I don't care about NXT... but when I heard about a future title shot.... I decided to give it a go.... and to be honest... I'm not quite sure who my NXT pro is, but whoever the hell you are... please heed the fact that I am the future, and if you stand in my way... I WILL... make you STAY.... DOWN.....

SJK Jumps into the ring and awaits his NXT Pro.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by Justin.

''Too busy thinking about what you are going to do after Henry ends your career. Must suck to be you Shawn, that is why you never mess with somebody bigger than you. Maybe next time you'll actually think twice.''

Del Rio smirks.

[Shawn Michaels chuckles]

"Rio I am the guy who has actually gone toe to toe with Mark and made him see red! I am not going to lose to that big ass goof anytime soon. I know my career is on the line and so is his, but when I win I will walk straight up to you and super kick you and tell you this "I told you so"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:28 pm

John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by Justin.

Del Rio smirks.

[Shawn Michaels chuckles]

"Rio I am the guy who has actually gone toe to toe with Mark and made him see red! I am not going to lose to that big ass goof anytime soon. I know my career is on the line and so is his, but when I win I will walk straight up to you and super kick you and tell you this "I told you so"

Del Rio glares at Shawn.

''Excuse me? Nobody...and I mean NOBODY talks to Alberto Del Rio that way. Only Del Rio and Del Rio only is aloud to talk to people that way. You hear me? Now listen HBK, I can tell your scared. Hell, who wouldn't be? But you chose to fight Henry, I didn't and I don't have to deal with him, you do. You had a choice to back out of this match but you didn't. You thought you were Mr. Bigshot, well listen Michaels time is up, you either go out there and win...or you go out there and lose and throw your whole career away just because you lost to some fat guerrilla and made a bad choice. Now I suggest you leave right now and go find the Raw general manager, uhm I mean, Nitro general manager and ask him to cancel the match so that way you save your whole career and your life. Trust me, it'd be worth it.''
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Alberto Del Rio arrives.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm

[The Undertaker is yet to arrive.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

John TPA wrote:
[The Undertaker is yet to arrive.]
Good, because you've been stripped of him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Hhah!

Nah man, I have got him not you.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

You both can share him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

['Get Ready to Fly' booms out the speakers as the crowd stands on their feet and roar for their favorite smack down star. AJ Styles walks onto the stage dressed in his ring gear he stares out into the crowd grinning before doing his taunt. He slowly walks down the ramp soaking in the chants from the crowd. He enters the ring and does his taunt again he takes a mike and smiles]

'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles:

"I have lost my chance to becoming World Heavyweight Champion again and I screwed up the chance for me and El to win the Tag titles and I am sorry for that El.. But I am not going to let that happen again! You see I know I screwed out of my title by JBL and I never got the chance to kick his ass. But now Hulk Hogan is back and is running my show. Hulk I hate you and I will always will. You destroyed my home back in TNA and I wanted to shoot you because of it. But you are now here and I am warning you right now Hogan we EVER cross paths and I will beat the shit out of you old man! I am out for blood and it will start with... Rhett Titus! Is that his name? Did I get that right? [AJ grins] OK I did? Good! Rhett you have been winning matches and been destroying people which is all fine and good but you are now fighting the former World Champion how does that feel? Feel good? You better not be thinking I will be a easy kill for you because I am out for blood and you are my first victim! You better be ready to get your head bashed in!"

[AJ Styles smiles and nods before speaking]

"Also I am warning the tag team champions. Sure El and I lost our chance to fight you for the tag titles but we will be watching your title match very closely and if you two win and keep the titles we will be coming down to the ring and we will be asking for a match at King Of the Ring if we don't get it El and I are putting our hats into the rings we WANT in the king of ring tournament! Hulk you hear that old man? El and I will be in the tournament and one of us will win the crown! You can bank on that! Hulk I will not let you stop me or El from getting what we want! We are taking over this show! And we will not be stopped by anyone! El and I will win our matches and then we will go on the war path! The change is coming to the WWE and we will lead it!"

[AJ grins widely before smiling]

"Also I want to address something else. Shawn Michaels I hope you can over come the odds and beat Mark because I don't want to see you walk out here on someone else terms and not yours. It is not right and I will hate it. Shawn I watched you for awhile and I must say you put me to shame. You battle every night without question. You battle in your finally breath. You will never back down from a fight and we can see that from your fight with Mark. You don't care how big they are just as long you can nail the kick on them. I hope you can come backstage and winner and not a loser. If you do lose HBK I will miss you and a lot of other people will miss you. But the fans will miss you so much. They love you and they love your matches. So Shawn please don't lose whatever you do just don't lose!"

[AJ places the mike on the ground and leaves the ring as the camera follows him backstage]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Justin wrote:
You both can share him.

Not in the million years.

I have stuff planned for him
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Well, feedback?

Be SOOOOO long since I have done a AJ promo..
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 pm

John TPA wrote:
Hhah!

You seem to be confused. I don't have him either. Nobody does right now. But you can't have him, due to severe inactivity with the superstar.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hhah!

You seem to be confused. I don't have him either. Nobody does right now. But you can't have him, due to severe inactivity with the superstar.

I am getting active now jackass.

Granger knows why and I still have the stars.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:34 pm

John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hhah!

I am getting active now jackass.

Granger knows why and I still have the stars.
Nope. I'm editing the rosters now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 24 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next