The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 JustinGabriel
MASTER OF 450
Is walking around backstage knowing that he is the best and that he'll be the next world champion after Friday.

OT: RP anyone?

[A masked man walks up to Justin Gabriel and starts to laugh almost alarming to Gabriel as he begins talking.

Masked Man ---
The moment as finally came to reveal this damn mask since I finally ran across you.

The man begins to remove his mask as Gabriel gaps in shock as

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 24655

Is revealed under neath the mask. The one man rock band has returned to the WWE and Friday Night Smackdown. Slater jumps up and down doing his little dance as he smirks ear to ear.

Heath Slater ---
Long time no see hasn't it been Gabriel. The pain of not seeing Heath Slater is over now because The One Man Rock band has been booked all season oh yeah!

OOC: Decent as Slater?

Justin Gabriel smirks at Heath knowing that the two of them were pretty much good pals back then.

The Master of 450
- -> Justin Gabriel < - -
''Well, well, well if it isn't my former tag team pertner Heath Slater. How've you been buddy? And you bet your ass you are right, long time no see.''

Gabriel smiles.

OT: Not bad. Smile

Heath smirks still cracking his neck as he pats his good friend on the back.

Heath Slater ---
I have kept watching and stuff seems like you have taken good care of yourself I am just glad they got Vince out of office so somebody smart like Eric Bischoff would sign me back already but now I am back and better than ever before! Oh and you ever need any help I got your back man.

Gabriel continues to smile.

The Master of 450
''Thanks man but it looks like I am good for now. I am just so happy that FINALLY somebody has woken up and gave me what I deserve and that is a World Championship opportunity! And glady, I'm on a roll. But I am not finished.....yet. I still have John Morrison to beat but don't worry about that, that shouldn't go too bad. Common, if I can beat Randy Orton without any help I can beat this kid. Anyway, lets hope Hulk Hogan does what is right because me and you main eventing at Wrestlemania going toe-to-toe battling it out for that World Title would be absolutely incredible. Most likely won't happen but maybe with Bischoff now in charge he'll consider it.''

Gabriel laughs.

Heath laughs and shakes his head in agreement.

Heath Slater ---
Me and you at Wrestlemania that would be great and with out pall Eric in office he can fire Hogan if he starts messing with his brother we got this all under control it is like Nexus all over again with us in charge this time.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Dan, you should do a promo with JoMo because I still haven't decided on a winner yet.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Dan, you should do a promo with JoMo because I still haven't decided on a winner yet.

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Granger reply to Brock. Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

I am still working on Gabriel's which should be up sometime next week.

BTW Granger, Imma reply later if it's alright with you I have to go out for a couple of hours. Cya man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Well it may be too late depending on when i get to your match Justin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brock Lesnar arrives at the arena wearing tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. He walks inside, eyeing up crew workers and other superstars on his way. He grins as he begins to notice men and women alike avoiding him in the corridors. He storms to his locker room and shuts the door behind him, ready for tomorrow night's RAW.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 4558630273_78e2435710

The Pink Ant himself, Pinkie Sanchez, just officially joined the WWE after a long exhausting talk with management and contract signings. Pinkie walks down the corridor with a almost maniac looking smile on his face humming this gentle little tune as he reaches Brock Lesnars locker room as the door slings open almost hitting Sanchez.

Brock Lesnar storms out of his locker room, ready to hit the gym. He slams the door shut and turns to walk down the corridor but notices this small man blocking his way. He eyes this man up and down before coming to the conclusion that he is either a cheerleader or a gay stripper.

"First question; who the fuck are you? Second question; what the fuck do you want? In case you don't know who I am; my name is Brock Lesnar and I am the next big thing. In fact, scratch that, I am THE big thing right NOW. Oh yeah, you're in my way so move."

Pinkie turns his head still snickering looking at Brock Lesnar up and down and like it is not even under his control he begins to laugh and shake as he looks at Lesnar humming his tune louder and louder.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Who am I?? I AM PINKIE SANCHEZ!! I am the man that has came to get all of the wrong fixed around here and teach the lessons around here like I saw Drew McIntrye and Sheamus doing around here. MINORITY IS THE MAJORITY NOW! Pinkie laughs louder and begins to stare at the ground rubbing his chin as Lesnar just looks on confused.] And liek you said yourself Imma small man so how can i block so a big thing.. hahaha

Lesnar merely stares through Pinkie, not amused in the slightest.

"You think your funny punk? Do you want to know what happened to the last punk that thought he was tougher than he really was? Well let's just say he's not here anymore." There is a brief pause as Lesnar lets these words sink in. "Trust me Pinkie, if you know what's good for you then you will move out of the way, via la raza."

Lesnar smirks at his own pun.

Pinkie gets offended by this easily as this really just got personal talking about ones race like that as Pinkie being the insane one that he is begins to hysterically laugh and jump up and down eyes almost popping out of his head.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Do you think that i am funny Lesnar??? I am not funny at all so that little snicker better have not been meant for me... YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! Pinkie laughs louder and then just goes a straight face staring down Lesnar not easing off like a moron. You disrespect the dead like that again not only my minority again i will be the one that dethrones you like Eddie did. he beat you and now I can do if you want to Brockster this is Pinkie and The Brian it is Pinkie and The Brock now so BRING IT ON! What are we going to do today Brock! HAHAHAHHAH! SAME THING WE DO EVERYDAY PINKIE!

Brock, still not finding this amusing, shoves Pinkie into the wall before storming passed him. Before leaving, he turns and addresses the little punk.

"You listen to me you little idiot; I don't care if you are mentally retarded or whatever the fuck it is that is wrong with you because I will kick your ass all over this place regardless. You can jump around here and act the tough man but at the end of the day you will end up the same as Eddie. No, I don't mean dead; you will be took out with an F5 and won't even know where you are while I stand tall with a Championship belt in my hand."

Pinkie not looking at him would be a threat to anybody but looking at him standing next to Brock Lesnar is like a ant and a boot... ahahah a ant! Pinkie Sanchez just keeps a smile on his face because the silent and happy ones are always the biggest threat when it all comes down to it.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
You will not make me afrais of you Brock even though to you i look like a itty bitty little ant that you want to squash but this ant is made out of steel Brock step on me and get HURT! I AM NOT JUST ANOTHER KID IN THE BUSINESS! Go ahead and fight me brock because like a red ant my bites sting and since I am a pink ant my bites kill HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

~Kurt Angle is in the gym working out, thinking about doing a promo~

*Bobby Roode is walking around after talking to his NXT Pro, Edge.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Mark Henry is in his locker room after his promo on HBK, Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out, John Cena is signing autographs backstage, Sheamus is walking around and Cody Rhodes is talking to his baggers backstage.

Cody Rhodes promo tomorrow before Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

RED wrote:

Mark Henry is in his locker room after his promo on HBK, Beth Phoenix is in the gym working out, John Cena is signing autographs backstage, Sheamus is walking around and Cody Rhodes is talking to his baggers backstage.

Cody Rhodes promo tomorrow before Nitro.

OOC: I need your 8 guys and matches pmed to me
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Monday night Nitro Quiz:

1) Who is going to win the Survivor Series Rematch?

a) Zack Ryder, b) Chris Jericho, c) I couldn't care less, d) My grandmother is a prostitute

2) Who is Miz's mystery opponent going to be?

a) CM Punk, b) Randy Orton, c) Pinkie Sanchez, d) My grandmother

3) Who is leaving the WWE?

a) Mark Henry, b) Shawn Michaels, c) Both, d) Neither
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 pm

RED wrote:

Monday night Nitro Quiz:

a) Zack Ryder, b) Chris Jericho, c) I couldn't care less, d) My grandmother is a prostitute

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Which Superstar is leaving the WWE?

Mark Henry?

Or Shawn Michaels?

Find out tomorrow night on Monday night Nitro!
Live from Toronto Canada.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 159067_512x288_generated

Exclusive interview with NXT rookie Skip Sheffield

Matt Striker
"We are here with NXT competitor this year Skip Sheffield, now Skip, what are your thoughts on the compe-"

*Skip cuts him off*

Skip Sheffield
"Excuse me mister, I know who you are, and I know what you want. You want answers as to what I think about THIS YEARS combatants yeah? Well let me make one thing very clear, a lot has changed since the last Skip Sheffield. I became a part of the nexus then got taken a back from an injury that enabled me to compete... but I'm back, and I'm ready to break some bones.."

Matt Striker
"All right... well any words on what you might do to improve on your wrestling skills come ring time?"

*Skips eyes widen not believing what he said and he scoffs then moves back and boots Striker in the skull causing him to collapse to the ground, he then picks him up with two hands and power-bombs him through a nearby table with food on it as he is left a mess Skip walks away tensing his muscles*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Did the superstars/diva max change now?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

RED wrote:

Monday night Nitro Quiz:

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:06 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 29

Velvet Sky walks around in her gold attire tonight with the two masked ladies watching her as she goes to order a smoothie then joins them after and talks about business

"Ok so tonight I'm going to make another appearance on Raw to see how the divas battle royal goes, and all you two have to do is follow my command and everything will work out as planned"

"What about Trish Vel..?"

"Don't worry about that bitch, I don't care who wins... ignore her and make sure nothing happens to ME..."

They then start to get quieter as people turn to glance at them as they get up and walk back around the arena looking for someone easy to pick on
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Karl, my promo will be up before Tuesday for sure.

----

Del Rio, Benjamin & Mickie James are backstage doing stuff.

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

John heads butts the screen....

I am gonna do my promos now...

Granger don't YOU doubt my activeness you bastard.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 JustinGabriel
MASTER OF 450
Is walking around backstage knowing that he is the best and that he'll be the next world champion after Friday.

OT: RP anyone?

[A masked man walks up to Justin Gabriel and starts to laugh almost alarming to Gabriel as he begins talking.

Masked Man ---
The moment as finally came to reveal this damn mask since I finally ran across you.

The man begins to remove his mask as Gabriel gaps in shock as

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 24655

Is revealed under neath the mask. The one man rock band has returned to the WWE and Friday Night Smackdown. Slater jumps up and down doing his little dance as he smirks ear to ear.

Heath Slater ---
Long time no see hasn't it been Gabriel. The pain of not seeing Heath Slater is over now because The One Man Rock band has been booked all season oh yeah!

OOC: Decent as Slater?

Justin Gabriel smirks at Heath knowing that the two of them were pretty much good pals back then.

The Master of 450
''Well, well, well if it isn't my former tag team pertner Heath Slater. How've you been buddy? And you bet your ass you are right, long time no see.''

Gabriel smiles.

OT: Not bad. Smile

Heath smirks still cracking his neck as he pats his good friend on the back.

Heath Slater ---
I have kept watching and stuff seems like you have taken good care of yourself I am just glad they got Vince out of office so somebody smart like Eric Bischoff would sign me back already but now I am back and better than ever before! Oh and you ever need any help I got your back man.

Gabriel continues to smile.

The Master of 450
''Thanks man but it looks like I am good for now. I am just so happy that FINALLY somebody has woken up and gave me what I deserve and that is a World Championship opportunity! And glady, I'm on a roll. But I am not finished.....yet. I still have John Morrison to beat but don't worry about that, that shouldn't go too bad. Common, if I can beat Randy Orton without any help I can beat this kid. Anyway, lets hope Hulk Hogan does what is right because me and you main eventing at Wrestlemania going toe-to-toe battling it out for that World Title would be absolutely incredible. Most likely won't happen but maybe with Bischoff now in charge he'll consider it.''

Gabriel laughs.

Heath laughs and shakes his head in agreement.

Heath Slater ---
Me and you at Wrestlemania that would be great and with out pall Eric in office he can fire Hogan if he starts messing with his brother we got this all under control it is like Nexus all over again with us in charge this time.

Justin nods still smiling.

The Master of 450
- -> Justin Gabriel <- -
''Correct....except without that dirty bastard Wade Barrett. Man did I ever hate him. I'm glad he's gone and over with, It feels great to be free. But I agree with you, and once I win Friday night I will make sure you are the FIRST man I defend my championship against. As much as I deserve a world championship shot you earn one just as much.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

John, Karl, Jon any one of you three wanna RP? Del Rio, Benjamin or Mickie you choose.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Justin wrote:
John, Karl, Jon any one of you three wanna RP? Del Rio, Benjamin or Mickie you choose.

RED isn't good enough for you?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Never knew you were online. Choose somebody. Wink
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

On her way to the gym Beth Phoenix sees Mickie James.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mickie James..."

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 pm

John gotta do promos...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next