The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Looks over at AJ and smiles.
Course I am. Thanks to Generico here!

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Hits her fist against AJ's
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

"I wanted to tell you earlier about me joining up with them and asking you to join, but I couldn't find you anywhere, so I'd like to apologize for that too."
Kaitlyn
Shrugs
Don't worry over it, I thought you were leaving me to join them and thank goodness for me being told before you came or else I would of took the wrong end of the stick with everything that you would of said. But AJ, I am fine with it, glad infact because we can move our way up more so to the top being apart of a stable!

AJ Lee

"Okay great! All I thought to myself last night was like wow...Kaitlyn is going to want to kick my butt, but turns out you don't!"

*AJ chuckles a bit*

"So, I'm also really pumped to be pro's on NXT!"
Kaitlyn
We best get practising for being pros and wearing very smart outfits! Ha! Could you imagine us in a suit something like Stephanie McMahon would wear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

"I wanted to tell you earlier about me joining up with them and asking you to join, but I couldn't find you anywhere, so I'd like to apologize for that too."
Kaitlyn
Shrugs
Don't worry over it, I thought you were leaving me to join them and thank goodness for me being told before you came or else I would of took the wrong end of the stick with everything that you would of said. But AJ, I am fine with it, glad infact because we can move our way up more so to the top being apart of a stable!

AJ Lee

"Okay great! All I thought to myself last night was like wow...Kaitlyn is going to want to kick my butt, but turns out you don't!"

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn
We best get practising for being pros and wearing very smart outfits! Ha! Could you imagine us in a suit something like Stephanie McMahon would wear!

AJ Lee

"Come to think of it? I don't think I can picture my self in a suit like that!"

*AJ laughs*

"But I would look like some smart business girl with my glasses and a suit! Did you see who we ar pros for?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs*

"But I would look like some smart business girl with my glasses and a suit! Did you see who we ar pros for?"
Kaitlyn
Nods her heads sideways.
No I haven't seen, why is there a list up yet of who is pro for who yet?
Gets excited
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs*

Kaitlyn
Nods her heads sideways.
Gets excited

AJ Lee

*AJ places her hands on her hips, then nods and smiles*

"Yeah there's a list up! We are the pro's for..."

*pauses to get Kaitlyn excited*

"Husky Harris! Look's like we got our work cut out for us huh?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs*

Kaitlyn
Nods her heads sideways.
Gets excited

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
WHAT! Husky Harris! No wonder we he has two pros. He is the size of two people! Maybe more AJ, he is the size of four of you and two of me!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs*

Kaitlyn
Nods her heads sideways.
Gets excited

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
WHAT! Husky Harris! No wonder we he has two pros. He is the size of two people! Maybe more AJ, he is the size of four of you and two of me!

AJ Lee

*basically face palms herself and begins laughing*

"Kaitlyn! That is so messed up!"

*gives her a friendly shove*

"But I guess you're right..."

*AJ starts laughing again*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Just to clear something up, Smackdown is not tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:06 pm

RED wrote:
wwe exclusive

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out in a huge heat from the crowd.
Henry heads to the ring looking down. He enters the ring and gets a microphone.
Henry looks at the crowd as "Goodbye" chants begin.

"I started My career in the WWE...at March 11, 1996..."

The "Goodbye" chants get louder.

"I...I competed against great superstars such as Triple H, The Rock, Kane and The Undertaker..."

The "Goodbye" chants continue.

"You know what? SCREW YOU ALL!"

Henry drops down the mic and exits the ring. He heads to the top of the ramp and looks back at the crowd while they are chanting goodbye. Henry shakes his head and walks to the back.

Ted Dibiase Jr is here, his theme plays but he is not under terms with WWE. He walks out by himself in his new shirt that he's promoting for WWE, and his million dollar championship and a mic in hand he walks into the ring and speaks

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 NewImage-4

$$|Ted Dibiase JR|$$

"Wow, who died? I mean come on Mark, come back here we have to negotiate some terms. Now you see before you pack all your underwear and head out saying those awful words to these fans, apologize man thats not cool. Listen, now as you know my family being spoiled and pretty much the top of WWE industries in every way possible. Guess what I have that you don't? Money, power, not respect but I can live with that. Let's be honest here, you don't deserve to leave, I mean I honestly like watching you every week and seeing you rip people apart like it was nothing, I find that entertaining, and thats what WWE needs now. Entertainment. And when they fire you, the 'E' in WWE means nothing but Emptiness."

He smirks for a second looking at the fans first before continuing this speech

"I'm here to tell all of you, and yeah the board of directors, and me and my dad, listen we already had this little talk. We know my family is the richest in this business, I have money to buy WWE. I get more money than you guys make, and that's just pathetic not having me here to compete. So Henry strut your little ass back here, because see this paper I have in my hands?"

He holds up the piece of paper signed by the board of directors

"I bribed them, to sign this paper, with my cold hard cash, who would refuse, meh I even had some have an early retirement and should of seen the looks on their faces...Man priceless! So Henry that loss meant nothing, no loss on your records your still here. Now to sort things out with me and my future. WWE hasn't had a successful champion ever since I left, I mean nobody has gone at least a month without losing their title to someone else, MY DAD and I bought us a place in the KOTR tournament..where I will reign as your new king. And get my shot at glory.."

As he continues he's cut off by ________'s theme and he looks up confused at what he wants

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Dropping Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm

I thought you already had?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

*AJ chuckles a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs*

Kaitlyn
Nods her heads sideways.
Gets excited

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*basically face palms herself and begins laughing*

"Kaitlyn! That is so messed up!"

*gives her a friendly shove*

"But I guess you're right..."

*AJ starts laughing again*

Velvet Sky walks up to them

"Whoa ladies get a room, this aint no porn show..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Apparently Granger didn't hear me..? Razz
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

is nxt tonight?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

AJ Lee

*turns her full attention to Velvet*

"Do you have to try and ruin everything Kaitlyn and I do?"

*AJ crosses her arms and looks serious*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

She looks at her with a sarcastic smile

"Gee how hilarious are you, too bad your humor couldn't win the battle royal, boo hoo..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

"Gee how hilarious are you, too bad your humor couldn't win the battle royal, boo hoo..."

AJ Lee

"Just because I didn't win the Battle Royal...doesn't mean my business is finished with you!"

*AJ gets eye to eye with her*

"Title or no title...once your match is over with Mickie James, Kaitlyn and I want you and your two henchwomen in that ring. No questions asked!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Just because I didn't win the Battle Royal...doesn't mean my business is finished with you!"

"Title or no title...once your match is over with Mickie James, Kaitllyn and I want you and your two henchwomen in that ring. No questions asked!"

She looks back at the two women standing behind her eying AJ

"Wow, they'd really love that wouldn't you ladies? I mean how much fun is it whooping your asses week after week...

Speaking of Mickie I have to go, chowwwwwwww."

As Velvet Walks away fixing her hair AJ's left with the two hench women who then follow her

OT- shit gtg again
Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe exclusive

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out in a huge heat from the crowd.
Henry heads to the ring looking down. He enters the ring and gets a microphone.
Henry looks at the crowd as "Goodbye" chants begin.

"I started My career in the WWE...at March 11, 1996..."

The "Goodbye" chants get louder.

"I...I competed against great superstars such as Triple H, The Rock, Kane and The Undertaker..."

The "Goodbye" chants continue.

"You know what? SCREW YOU ALL!"

Henry drops down the mic and exits the ring. He heads to the top of the ramp and looks back at the crowd while they are chanting goodbye. Henry shakes his head and walks to the back.

Ted Dibiase Jr is here, his theme plays but he is not under terms with WWE. He walks out by himself in his new shirt that he's promoting for WWE, and his million dollar championship and a mic in hand he walks into the ring and speaks

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 NewImage-4

$$|Ted Dibiase JR|$$

"Wow, who died? I mean come on Mark, come back here we have to negotiate some terms. Now you see before you pack all your underwear and head out saying those awful words to these fans, apologize man thats not cool. Listen, now as you know my family being spoiled and pretty much the top of WWE industries in every way possible. Guess what I have that you don't? Money, power, not respect but I can live with that. Let's be honest here, you don't deserve to leave, I mean I honestly like watching you every week and seeing you rip people apart like it was nothing, I find that entertaining, and thats what WWE needs now. Entertainment. And when they fire you, the 'E' in WWE means nothing but Emptiness."

He smirks for a second looking at the fans first before continuing this speech

"I'm here to tell all of you, and yeah the board of directors, and me and my dad, listen we already had this little talk. We know my family is the richest in this business, I have money to buy WWE. I get more money than you guys make, and that's just pathetic not having me here to compete. So Henry strut your little ass back here, because see this paper I have in my hands?"

He holds up the piece of paper signed by the board of directors

"I bribed them, to sign this paper, with my cold hard cash, who would refuse, meh I even had some have an early retirement and should of seen the looks on their faces...Man priceless! So Henry that loss meant nothing, no loss on your records your still here. Now to sort things out with me and my future. WWE hasn't had a successful champion ever since I left, I mean nobody has gone at least a month without losing their title to someone else, MY DAD and I bought us a place in the KOTR tournament..where I will reign as your new king. And get my shot at glory.."

As he continues he's cut off by ________'s theme and he looks up confused at what he wants

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Kaitlyn
Looks at Velvet walking away in disgust.
I hate her every day. It gets stronger urgh! I just want to....
Gets fustrated
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
is nxt tonight?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Title or no title...once your match is over with Mickie James, Kaitllyn and I want you and your two henchwomen in that ring. No questions asked!"

She looks back at the two women standing behind her eying AJ

"Wow, they'd really love that wouldn't you ladies? I mean how much fun is it whooping your asses week after week...

Speaking of Mickie I have to go, chowwwwwwww."

As Velvet Walks away fixing her hair AJ's left with the two hench women who then follow her

OT- shit gtg again
Razz

AJ Lee

*shakes her head sideways and squints an angry face at Velvet and her two henchwomen as they walk off*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
is nxt tonight?

Tuesday Night NXT...

is today Tuesday? Your welcome..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Looks at Velvet walking away in disgust.
I hate her every day. It gets stronger urgh! I just want to....
Gets fustrated

AJ Lee

"I know exactly how you feel...but hey Kaitlyn I'm going to go down to the gym and do some training I'll catch up with you later!"

*AJ smiles and puts her fist out for the signature Chick Buster fist bump*

ot: sorry I gotta go Sad ill be back in a hour or so.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 pm

K so who should I pick up?
Batista or Samoa Joe?
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Nova: Thank you Smile

White Guy: Either one would be good. Somoa Joe is already the baddest big man in the sport, but you could also change up Batista's gimmick, and turn him into something better than he ever was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 33 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next