The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
Nova: Thank you Smile

White Guy: Either one would be good. Somoa Joe is already the baddest big man in the sport, but you could also change up Batista's gimmick, and turn him into something better than he ever was.
Thanks for the input, if you were to pick one though who would it be?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Hmmm ... Anyone wanna RP?

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

White guy wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
Nova: Thank you Smile

White Guy: Either one would be good. Somoa Joe is already the baddest big man in the sport, but you could also change up Batista's gimmick, and turn him into something better than he ever was.
Thanks for the input, if you were to pick one though who would it be?

Joe! Get a fresh face around here?! Plus, I think you'd be good as him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

@ SP - Sure!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm open for some RP too!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Justin wrote:
@ SP - Sure!

@ RED -- We will RP as Rhodes and Bryan when I get back from Supper.

@ Justin -- Nvm .. Supper .. WHEN I GET BACK Very Happy // Alissa and Mickie? or Generico and Justin or Barrett and Justin?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 pm

RED, congrats the newest member of the Raw roster is
Samoa Joe, he will be a tweener fucking up any mother fucker that crosses him NO MATTER who they are. So on that note

Samoa Joe arrives, a black towel on his head and his Nation of Violence paint on his face with the Nation's black vest and pants on

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
@ SP - Sure!

@ Justin -- Nvm .. Supper .. WHEN I GET BACK Very Happy // Alissa and Mickie? or Generico and Justin or Barrett and Justin

Just start it when you get back.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 pm

White guy wrote:
Samoa Joe, he will be a tweener fucking up any mother fucker that crosses him NO MATTER who they are. So on that note

Samoa Joe arrives, a black towel on his head and his Nation of Violence paint on his face with the Nation's black vest and pants on

Then that's the guy that will replace Chris Jericho in the 4 Way Dance at KOTR.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

So someone wanna RP with Joe?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
@ SP - Sure!

@ Justin -- Nvm .. Supper .. WHEN I GET BACK Very Happy // Alissa and Mickie? or Generico and Justin or Barrett and Justin?

KK
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

John Cena sees Samoa Joe as he heads to his locker room.

"Hey you got to be the new guy."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:22 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

Samoa Joe keeping his head stops in his tracks at the sound of Cena's voice

Samoa JoeHey you? The new guy? For someone who claims to have a love and a passion for wrestling not knowing who the hell I am sure makes you sound about as idiotic as you dress.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 pm

OT: Actually, I'll start it just reply when you get back.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage as he spots his former leader Wade Barrett.

- -> Justin Gabriel <- -
''Well, well well if it isn't Wade Barrett. Tell me Wade, how does it feel being on the low end of the rod?''

Gabriel smiks.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

Samoa JoeHey you? The new guy? For someone who claims to have a love and a passion for wrestling not knowing who the hell I am sure makes you sound about as idiotic as you dress.

Cena looks closer at him.

"Oh yeah of course I know who you are. That dirty towel was just covering your painted face. You are Samoa Joe. I know a lot about you Samoa...I mean Joe. And for the record...talking about idiotic dressing style? You should really avoid this conversation."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

"Oh yeah of course I know who you are. That dirty towel was just covering your painted face. You are Samoa Joe. I know a lot about you Samoa...I mean Joe. And for the record...talking about idiotic dressing style? You should really avoid this conversation."
Joe obviously isn't amused at Cena's attempt for humor. He just takes the towel off his head and looks up at Cena

Samoa Joe
You can cut the funny act Cena, it's just the two of us and I sure and hell am not amuzed by things that give 4 year old children their kicks. So if this is all our convorsation is going to be is you telling jokes, then I see why half of your audiance can't stand you. You are the same old act you have been the last 6 years. Maybe if you had enough courage to change it up and tell the fans how you really feel you would earn the respect out of everybody. But until then we will all just pretend that you aren't fake.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

Joe obviously isn't amused at Cena's attempt for humor. He just takes the towel off his head and looks up at Cena

Samoa Joe
You can cut the funny act Cena, it's just the two of us and I sure and hell am not amuzed by things that give 4 year old children their kicks. So if this is all our convorsation is going to be is you telling jokes, then I see why half of your audiance can't stand you. You are the same old act you have been the last 6 years. Maybe if you had enough courage to change it up and tell the fans how you really feel you would earn the respect out of everybody. But until then we will all just pretend that you aren't fake.

Cena shakes his head smirking.

"Look I might be half loved-half hated by the WWE Universe but at least I get a reaction. At least when I compete in a match you don't hear anybody snorring or chanting "boring" or going to the toilet. And I'm not making jokes again it's exactly what happened each and every time you competed in TNA for the last years. So before you give Me any advice you should really give an advice to yourself. You need to become human again. You need to become interesting again or else I don't see you last long in this business. Because this is the WWE it's not TNA. You are the one that needs respect around here. I have earned respect, not from everybody, but from the people I care to have their respect."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

Samoa Joe

"Look I might be half loved-half hated by the WWE Universe but at least I get a reaction. At least when I compete in a match you don't hear anybody snorring or chanting "boring" or going to the toilet. And I'm not making jokes again it's exactly what happened each and every time you competed in TNA for the last years. So before you give Me any advice you should really give an advice to yourself. You need to become human again. You need to become interesting again or else I don't see you last long in this business. Because this is the WWE it's not TNA. You are the one that needs respect around here. I have earned respect, not from everybody, but from the people I care to have their respect."
Samoa Joe
Boring? People have NEVER chanted boring during my match. No, if you would actually watch the WRESTLING portion of the show people are chanting "Joe is gonna kill you" to my opponent. And I would damn sure rather that being chanted than little kids and women chanting "Lets go Cena" And people with a brain stem chanting "Cena sucks" I don't agree with them but they have the right to chant what they chant. You don't suck completely Cena, you are far more entertaining than Orton or even the so called WWE Champion The Miz. However John, don't be expecting compliments to come from me very often so take it for what it's worth. You obviously are delusional when you act like people booing you doesn't bother you, you have a shirt that says "Rise about Hate", if you REALLY weren't bothered by the people booing you then you would just ignore them. The only time you ever hear me get booed is when I do something to deserve it. You are becoming the polar opposite of what Orton became. He became so boring at being the bad guy people just decided to chear him, you are becoming so boring at being the good guy so people are starting to hate you.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Sweet, sounds good.

Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe
Boring? People have NEVER chanted boring during my match. No, if you would actually watch the WRESTLING portion of the show people are chanting "Joe is gonna kill you" to my opponent. And I would damn sure rather that being chanted than little kids and women chanting "Lets go Cena" And people with a brain stem chanting "Cena sucks" I don't agree with them but they have the right to chant what they chant. You don't suck completely Cena, you are far more entertaining than Orton or even the so called WWE Champion The Miz. However John, don't be expecting compliments to come from me very often so take it for what it's worth. You obviously are delusional when you act like people booing you doesn't bother you, you have a shirt that says "Rise about Hate", if you REALLY weren't bothered by the people booing you then you would just ignore them. The only time you ever hear me get booed is when I do something to deserve it. You are becoming the polar opposite of what Orton became. He became so boring at being the bad guy people just decided to chear him, you are becoming so boring at being the good guy so people are starting to hate you.

Cena nods.

"Fine you know what? I hate those God damn people! They boo me because they want me to be the bad guy and I'm being good and boring..."

Cena smirks.

"If that's what you want me to say then you are asking me to lie. My shirt says Rise Above Hate because that's exactly what I do. I can't ignore the people. I can't ignore the WWE Universe just like many guys from the Board wanted me too. They boo because they want me to become someone they would like. But that someone will not be the real me. This is the real me and if they don't like it they can keep booing me no problem. Those who like me they can continue cheering for me. And yeah they might be little kids, they might be women so what? I'm proud of My fans. I'm proud of those kids that every "grown" wrestling fun loves to make fun of. I'm not going to change My attitude just because the people want me to. I'd rather have the fans hate me for who I am instead of cheering me for someone I'm not. And that's where Randy Orton comes to play since you brought him into the conversation."

Cena takes off his hat.

"Now to get back to you, I know what good wrestling is like and that's why I want the people to chant "Joe is going to kill you" again, hell I'm going to chant "Joe is going to kill you" even if I am in a match against you. You have been given a spot to a Fatal 4 Way match at King of the Ring with the winner receiving a WWE Title match at the Royal Rumble. It's up to you to make sure that you headline WrestleMania as the WWE Champion with the fans chanting "Joe is going to kill you" but even if they don't...even if they chant "this is boring" or "you suck" or "lose weight" as I have seen them do in your matches...you can still Rise Above Hate. Good luck in the WWE Joe."

Cena puts his hat back on and heads to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: Actually, I'll start it just reply when you get back.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage as he spots his former leader Wade Barrett.

- -> Justin Gabriel <- -
''Well, well well if it isn't Wade Barrett. Tell me Wade, how does it feel being on the low end of the rod?''

Gabriel smiks.

Wade Barrett
Barrett glares at at Gabriel.
"End of the rod? Who was the one who sky-rocketed after the Nexus disband? Me. Not you Gabriel. If it wasn't for JBL, you wouldn't even here right now. Believe me Gabriel. The 'Barrett Barrage' is just starting up; First a United States Championship; then a WWE Championship. What title have you held Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

[AJ Styles is watching that whole convo from the door]

"You are quite then deal maker eh El? Look this whole stable thing sounds good but can it work? I guess we will find that out soon enough"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is walking backstage, towards catering to grab a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

John TPA wrote:

"You are quite then deal maker eh El? Look this whole stable thing sounds good but can it work? I guess we will find that out soon enough"

El Generico
Generico smirks, knowing Styles is behind him.
"MAN! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET IN WITH THESE TWO!! .. Just kidding bro! Ofcourse this is going to work man! I mean, two beautiful women, two smoking hot men .. All great competitors. What else can you get out of a stable?"
Generico chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm

SP wrote:
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is walking backstage, towards catering to grab a bite to eat.

[Jesse Sorensen is sitting in catering when Bryan wanders in]

"Hello there Daniel, you have changed a lot from your indie days at least you have not turned in a ass kicker yet..... I have idea you might like, wanna hear it?"

[Jesse takes a bite of sandwich]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:13 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

El Generico
Generico smirks, knowing Styles is behind him.
"MAN! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET IN WITH THESE TWO!! .. Just kidding bro! Ofcourse this is going to work man! I mean, two beautiful women, two smoking hot men .. All great competitors. What else can you get out of a stable?"
Generico chuckles.

[AJ chuckles but does not move from the door frame]

"Such the joker Generico.... Let's get serious shall we. What exactly is our plan to get MY World Heavyweight Championship back [AJ shoots a look at El] and getting a shot at the tag team champions? WE LOST to the Invasion I MEAN THE INVASION!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next