The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

AJ Lee

*finishes her workout and heads toward her locker room to change clothes*

Kane

*backstage sitting in a dark area with his tag team title*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is walking backstage, towards catering to grab a bite to eat.

[Jesse Sorensen is sitting in catering when Bryan wanders in]

"Hello there Daniel, you have changed a lot from your indie days at least you have not turned in a ass kicker yet..... I have idea you might like, wanna hear it?"

[Jesse takes a bite of sandwich]

Daniel Bryan
Bryan is abit caught off gaurd, but shrugs.
"I'm listening."
He grabs a chicken bacon and lettuce salad, with cesar dressing and a pepsi ebfore sitting down next to Sorensen.

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles is watching that whole convo from the door]

"You are quite then deal maker eh El? Look this whole stable thing sounds good but can it work? I guess we will find that out soon enough"

El Generico
Generico smirks, knowing Styles is behind him.
"MAN! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET IN WITH THESE TWO!! .. Just kidding bro! Ofcourse this is going to work man! I mean, two beautiful women, two smoking hot men .. All great competitors. What else can you get out of a stable?"
Generico chuckles.

[AJ chuckles but does not move from the door frame]

"Such the joker Generico.... Let's get serious shall we. What exactly is our plan to get MY World Heavyweight Championship back [AJ shoots a look at El] and getting a shot at the tag team champions? WE LOST to the Invasion I MEAN THE INVASION!"

El Generico
"Hey bro! You were screwed out of that Title, you'll get it back at King of the Ring, no problem. and hey ... YOUR the one .. Who lost us that match, not me bro .."
Generico shoves Styles, then pats him on the back.
"Nawh bro, Im just joking around! We will get there!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

[AJ slaps the shit out El for fun.]

"Yea, YOU COULD of SAVED ME! But eh we will get them back and I will be getting my World Championship back! I don't care how many people I need to fight I will get it back!"

[Jesse nods a little]

"Well look you and I are pretty much the best and we should be champions right now eh? I know I just got here but I want some gold you know? Look how about me and you team up eh? You know two heads are better then one and we would be pretty hard to beat eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

OT: damn...as soon as I get on I g2g. just awesome.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 pm

John TPA wrote:

"Yea, YOU COULD of SAVED ME! But eh we will get them back and I will be getting my World Championship back! I don't care how many people I need to fight I will get it back!"

[Jesse nods a little]

"Well look you and I are pretty much the best and we should be champions right now eh? I know I just got here but I want some gold you know? Look how about me and you team up eh? You know two heads are better then one and we would be pretty hard to beat eh?"

El Generico
Generico locks Styles in a headlock, and puts little pressure on him.
"Haha. Your right bro!"
He lets go.
"You'll get it back. You know, we really need to come up with a new name, now that we have them ladies with us. A real Stable name. AND, we should probley all move into one lockerroom .. You know!"
He nudges Styles
"For the Stables sake .."

-------------------------------------

Daniel Bryan
Bryan takes a bite of his salad, thinking things over. He gets up and walks over, snagging a chocolate milk. He begins to walk back.
"Sounds like one hell of an offer dude. But, I think I will have to pass. I mean, I need to really focus on winning that World Title."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Jesse nods a little]

El Generico
Generico locks Styles in a headlock, and puts little pressure on him.
"Haha. Your right bro!"
He lets go.
"You'll get it back. You know, we really need to come up with a new name, now that we have them ladies with us. A real Stable name. AND, we should probley all move into one lockerroom .. You know!"
He nudges Styles
"For the Stables sake .."

-------------------------------------

Daniel Bryan
Bryan takes a bite of his salad, thinking things over. He gets up and walks over, snagging a chocolate milk. He begins to walk back.
"Sounds like one hell of an offer dude. But, I think I will have to pass. I mean, I need to really focus on winning that World Title."

[AJ knees El in the guts before smirking]

"Yes We DO need a new one not a piss poor one like the first one [AJ rolls his eyes] Yes the ladies would not like that name. So good idea Generico. Yes for "Stables Sake" [AJ winks]

[Jesse cress fallen but he thinks of something]

"Come on jackass. I know you want to win the tag titles. What if you lose a match and can't a world title match for a while. Come on let's tag for a bit better to be safe then sorry"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:48 am

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe exclusive

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out in a huge heat from the crowd.
Henry heads to the ring looking down. He enters the ring and gets a microphone.
Henry looks at the crowd as "Goodbye" chants begin.

"I started My career in the WWE...at March 11, 1996..."

The "Goodbye" chants get louder.

"I...I competed against great superstars such as Triple H, The Rock, Kane and The Undertaker..."

The "Goodbye" chants continue.

"You know what? SCREW YOU ALL!"

Henry drops down the mic and exits the ring. He heads to the top of the ramp and looks back at the crowd while they are chanting goodbye. Henry shakes his head and walks to the back.

Ted Dibiase Jr is here, his theme plays but he is not under terms with WWE. He walks out by himself in his new shirt that he's promoting for WWE, and his million dollar championship and a mic in hand he walks into the ring and speaks

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 NewImage-4

$$|Ted Dibiase JR|$$

"Wow, who died? I mean come on Mark, come back here we have to negotiate some terms. Now you see before you pack all your underwear and head out saying those awful words to these fans, apologize man thats not cool. Listen, now as you know my family being spoiled and pretty much the top of WWE industries in every way possible. Guess what I have that you don't? Money, power, not respect but I can live with that. Let's be honest here, you don't deserve to leave, I mean I honestly like watching you every week and seeing you rip people apart like it was nothing, I find that entertaining, and thats what WWE needs now. Entertainment. And when they fire you, the 'E' in WWE means nothing but Emptiness."

He smirks for a second looking at the fans first before continuing this speech

"I'm here to tell all of you, and yeah the board of directors, and me and my dad, listen we already had this little talk. We know my family is the richest in this business, I have money to buy WWE. I get more money than you guys make, and that's just pathetic not having me here to compete. So Henry strut your little ass back here, because see this paper I have in my hands?"

He holds up the piece of paper signed by the board of directors

"I bribed them, to sign this paper, with my cold hard cash, who would refuse, meh I even had some have an early retirement and should of seen the looks on their faces...Man priceless! So Henry that loss meant nothing, no loss on your records your still here. Now to sort things out with me and my future. WWE hasn't had a successful champion ever since I left, I mean nobody has gone at least a month without losing their title to someone else, MY DAD and I bought us a place in the KOTR tournament..where I will reign as your new king. And get my shot at glory.."

As he continues he's cut off by ________'s theme and he looks up confused at what he wants

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:49 am

The Disfigured Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Vlcsnap-2011-04-04-21h48m09s160

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is on a photo shoot with wwe.com

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Beth-phoenix-wwe-divas-25

The Celtic-Warrior Sheamus is walking around searching for his tag team partner Drew McIntyre

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Sheamus-wwe-superstar-6

The Cenation Leader John Cena heads to the gym to work out

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 John-Cena
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am

OT- Anyone gonna reply to Dibiase? Before I leave...?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

Nova, WHERE is NXT???
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 am

.ηovα. wrote:

What show is he on?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Nova, WHERE is NXT???

I'M WRITING?!
I thought I was just GM? :O
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 am

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

What show is he on?

Read what he said, he's a free agent, so he got his dad to get him a contract signed blah blah blah and i dropped Mysterio he's on SD

Last edited by .ηovα. on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 am

GRANGER, can I do the quick results just this time cause I had no idea, right when I come back from school? I have a basketball game against South Today.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 am

UPDATE:

NXT will be posted later today after Nova gets back from his Basketball game (;
Sorry for the inconvenience.

-CT
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 am

Kaitlyn
Preparing for NXT backstage getting ready to work with her new rookie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:46 pm

AJ Lee

*getting ready for NXT tonight, her and Kaitlyn the pro's for Husky Harris, AJ exits her locker room and walks around wearing the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Aj511

Kane

*in his locker room looking focused*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Anybody wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm

RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

Has anything changed from the Match @ KotR?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

As Cody Rhodes is walking down the hall along with his baggers he sees Daniel Bryan.

Which match?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:18 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

As Cody Rhodes is walking down the hall along with his baggers he sees Daniel Bryan.

Which match?

Daniel Bryan
Bryan smirks.
"Well .. What do we have here?! Cody Rhodes! The man who could possibley walk out of Smackdown this Friday as a WORLD CHAMPION!"

OFF: The WWE Championship Match.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

Which match?

Daniel Bryan
Bryan smirks.
"Well .. What do we have here?! Cody Rhodes! The man who could possibley walk out of Smackdown this Friday as a WORLD CHAMPION!"

Rhodes smirks as he looks at Bryan.

"Possibly? It's not a possibility anymore. It's destiny."

OT: Still a ladder match. Ain't gonna change again. Also there is a fatal 4 way with Orton, Edge, Del Rio and Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

Which match?

Daniel Bryan
Bryan smirks.

OT: Still a ladder match. Ain't gonna change again. Also there is a fatal 4 way with Orton, Edge, Del Rio and Samoa Joe

Daniel Bryan
"Destiny? I never knew your name was Alberto? ... You do know whats right around the corner right? King of the Ring is coming up .. Just because you win on Smackdown, doesn't mean I won't take that title from you."

OFF: Alright. Ill change it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

Which match?

Daniel Bryan
Bryan smirks.

Daniel Bryan
"Destiny? I never knew your name was Alberto? ... You do know whats right around the corner right? King of the Ring is coming up .. Just because you win on Smackdown, doesn't mean I won't take that title from you."

Rhodes pulls the hood of his jacket off of his head

"If I wasn't a psychological mess...I would laugh at that comment. I clearly remember the day that I place a paper-bag over your head and I can say for sure that the same thing will happen if you get in My way again."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
SP wrote:
RED wrote:
Anybody wanna rp?

Sure. You start.

Which match?

Daniel Bryan
Bryan smirks.

Daniel Bryan

Rhodes pulls the hood of his jacket off of his head

"If I wasn't a psychological mess...I would laugh at that comment. I clearly remember the day that I place a paper-bag over your head and I can say for sure that the same thing will happen if you get in My way again."

Daniel Bryan
Bryan chuckles.
"Really? Cause-a, I remember the last Smackdown before McMahon renewed the company. I believe I made you TAP OUT in a Fatal Four-Way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 35 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next