The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:36 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*on her way to the gym to workout*

Kane

*has just thrown a by-stander into the wall for getting in his way as he walks the arena halls with furious anger*

OT: i'm baaaack

Alissa Flash
Alissa walks out of the gym doors, after a co-worker finishes showing her around. AJ Lee then walks into her, Alissa just stops and glares at AJ.
"Watch where your going!"

AJ Lee

*AJ looks confused and places her hands on her hips*

"What crawled out of you!? It was an accident, chill out!"

Alissa Flash
"Chill? Chill! You want me to Chill?!"
Alissa pushes AJ out of her way.

AJ Lee

*AJ sighs*

"C'mon Alissa, are you really trying to start something? I have a lot of problems already with Velvet Sky and her two masked women.

Alissa Flash
"You know ... I like you kid ... Now? .. This Velvet girl ... Shes the Champion right?"
Alissa smirks, cracking her knuckles.

AJ Lee

*looks really confused now and crosses her arms*

"Whoa wait a second, now all of a sudden you are trying to be my friend? You have my head spinning in so many directions now."

*AJ looks at her making sure she isn't trying to pull a fast one*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

[Alex Riley is STILL trying to find a worthy Diva to be his valet, and is wondering why his handler refuses to code his post.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:04 pm

*Velvet Sky walks by with her two masked friends laughing at Riley*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:08 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

[Riley shakes his head and smirks at Velvet and her friends.]

"And what exactly is so funny? Care to enlighten a soon-to-be champion?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Mesa wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*Velvet whispers something in the masked ladies ear and she steps forward*

"Velvet says you don't deserve to talk to her, maybe once you win a match she'll consider it.."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 pm

OT- gtg
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Trish Stratus
Backstage putting on some lip gloss in a mirror close by. She then adjusts her hair for the final time and goes on a walk around the arena.

Kaitlyn
In her locker room on her laptop tweeting to some of her fans that are asking about the whole Velvet/ChickBuster situation
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Mesa wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*Velvet whispers something in the masked ladies ear and she steps forward*

"Velvet says you don't deserve to talk to her, maybe once you win a match she'll consider it.."

[Riley looks taken aback, but shrugs it off and returns to him confident self quickly.]

"Well you can let Velvet over there know that I'd already be a champion if Mr. Bischoff didn't personally ask me to do some hype work. Apparently nobody else can get the fans as excited for the WWE as yours truly. And I'll admit that when I started pandering to the fans my momentum sort of slowed, but now that I'm back to the old me, Velvet doesn't need to worry about me getting wins. Now if you ladies were as smart as you like to think you are, you'd jump on the bandwagon now. So think about it, and get back to me."

[Riley then walks off with a cocky grin and an arrogant swagger in his step. Until he runs into __________]

"Everyone wants a piece of me today don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage putting on some lip gloss in a mirror close by. She then adjusts her hair for the final time and goes on a walk around the arena.

Kaitlyn
In her locker room on her laptop tweeting to some of her fans that are asking about the whole Velvet/ChickBuster situation

*there is a knock at Kaitlyn's door*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry arrives.]

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix arrives

The Cenation Leader John Cena arrives

off: Who's idea was for Orton to move to Raw/Nitro?

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:39 pm

RED wrote:

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry arrives.]

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix arrives

The Cenation Leader John Cena arrives

off: Who's idea was for Orton to move to Raw/Nitro?

I thought it was Granger, I was asking the same Q, and who's that one account... i forget the name.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

AJ Lee

*with a couple of fans who have backstage passes, signing autographs, and taking pictures*

Kane

*looking at his Tag Team Title backstage, while the bag he has had the past few days sits beside him*

OT: lol I got a good laugh out of the Velvet video :p
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 INVASION%20LOGO

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

He lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."

Carlito stares down at the ground for a moment smirking as this guy most be the biggest idiot in the entire WWE as he looks at Carlito. Carlito finally looks up and now stares eye to eye with Drew McIntrye. Carlito glances at his apple but decides now is not the time to spit it in his face that can wait a few minutes.

Carlito ---
Are you stupid or something? You do not disrespect Carlito like that oh no no you most be out of your mind to talk to Carlito like that. You aren't cool at first I seen potential in you but now I realize you are just an uncool moron and you need to respect Carlito. Do you know what cool is Drew? Your looking at it so you need to realize who you are talking to! I have thought about it and you know what Carlito thinks about your little quote?

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and quickly spat it right into McIntryes face.

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

Sheamus comes out holding a mic.

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Sheamus walks down the ramp and gets to the ring.

"Wipe the apple off of your face brother. Let me handle this."

He pats Drew on the shoulder and he turns to Carlito.

"Listen to me now poor excuse for a superstar, we are not cool and we are proud about it. We don't want to be cool we want to be champions, we want to be dominant and we want to be the best tag team ever. Now you...you belong to a roster that's called NXT. That means you are a nobody who waits for a chance to get on SmackDown or Nitro. That means that we disrespect you right in your face and all you can do about it is nothing. Now get the hell out of our ring before I do something that I won't regret."

Sheamus takes the apple from Carlito's hand and bites it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*with a couple of fans who have backstage passes, signing autographs, and taking pictures*

Kane

*looking at his Tag Team Title backstage, while the bag he has had the past few days sits beside him*

OT- SAME, lololol, Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:43 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 INVASION%20LOGO

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

He lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."

Carlito stares down at the ground for a moment smirking as this guy most be the biggest idiot in the entire WWE as he looks at Carlito. Carlito finally looks up and now stares eye to eye with Drew McIntrye. Carlito glances at his apple but decides now is not the time to spit it in his face that can wait a few minutes.

Carlito ---
Are you stupid or something? You do not disrespect Carlito like that oh no no you most be out of your mind to talk to Carlito like that. You aren't cool at first I seen potential in you but now I realize you are just an uncool moron and you need to respect Carlito. Do you know what cool is Drew? Your looking at it so you need to realize who you are talking to! I have thought about it and you know what Carlito thinks about your little quote?

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and quickly spat it right into McIntryes face.

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

Sheamus comes out holding a mic.

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Sheamus walks down the ramp and gets to the ring.

"Wipe the apple off of your face brother. Let me handle this."

He pats Drew on the shoulder and he turns to Carlito.

"Listen to me now poor excuse for a superstar, we are not cool and we are proud about it. We don't want to be cool we want to be champions, we want to be dominant and we want to be the best tag team ever. Now you...you belong to a roster that's called NXT. That means you are a nobody who waits for a chance to get on SmackDown or Nitro. That means that we disrespect you right in your face and all you can do about it is nothing. Now get the hell out of our ring before I do something that I won't regret."

Sheamus takes the apple from Carlito's hand and bites it.

*Drew wipes it off and waits for Carlito's response*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

OT- SAME, lololol, Razz

OT: hahaha! rp?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 pm

OT- Can't gotta go for a bit, parents taking pc, man i gotta get my own cya
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:51 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
OT- Can't gotta go for a bit, parents taking pc, man i gotta get my own cya

OT: well good! because I have to go actually right now too :p so perfect timing. cya man
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Granger how many matches can Nitro have for KOTR?
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 pm

SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The rumors.... they are true. Orton is indeed now on Nitro, as the arena anticipates his arrivial. The music hits as his titantron begins to flicker

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COME TO MEEEH, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO MEEE...."

The melodic short-term guitar solo strikes, as Orton creeps out from behind the curtain. The fans cheer their favorite anti-hero as he begins his way down the aisle.

You, got your rules and your religion.., all designed to keep you safe.., but when rules start getting broken.., You start QUESTIONIN' your faith.."

He continues to creep down the aisle, staring deadly at the ring

"I have a voice it is my savior, hates to LOVE, and loves to hate, I have a voice that has the knowledge, and the power to rule your fate"

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Normal_RAW_965_Photo_120

"I HEAR VOICE CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYIN', I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DRYIN, I FEEL TEMPERATURES RISIN'"

He walks up the steps, and enters through the middle ropes, smiling as the fans cheer. He asks for a microphone as the ring officials oblige. He raises it up below his mouth and speaks to the universe.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "I remember growing up as a wrestling fan..., watching the monday night wars exhilarated me.... I never would have thought in a million years, I would end up here on Nitro.., but when Eric Bischoff offered me a spot on the roster, I took it immediately..... now some rumors have been spread around that I have lost my touch.... I assure you that I am the same viper that has ruled this company for half a decade and the voices are still ring......"

He is cut off by another member of the Nitro Roster.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Edge_CutOutJan2010_5
Edge walks out from the back, with a smirk on his face. Edge stands at the top of the stage, and looks around at the fans, then he looks down to Orton, before raising his hands high in the air, setting the pyros off!

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EdgePunk1_display_image
Edge continues down to the ring, breathing deeply. Edge slides into the ring, and looks at the fans, before stand up and climbing the turnbuckle. Edge then drops down, and snags a microphone.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EdgePunk2
"Orton! Orton! Finally! Your on Nitro!! Its about time, these great fans get to see the Viper back in action on Monday nights! I mean, the last time I saw you, we were dominating as the Tag Team Champions, and how long ago was that? 06? 07? 08? Awh, man, I miss them old days ..."

The fans chant! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO!

"But, now look at you, you lost the shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and then you moved on to Nitro ... I mean, don't get me wrong, I am happy your back, but ... Orton, I've been through hell on RAW, and im not letting a Punk-Ass bitch, come in here and take it all away."

Orton gazes and Edge, who just stated how he felt about Orton coming to RAW. In Shock, Orton turns his head sharply and looks down at the mat, he grins a little bit while touching his chin. He looks back up at Edge and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "As far as I am concerned Edge, you don't need to be here in the first place.... That ankle injury... the one the supposedly ended your career... it was all a fraud? Well to be honest Edge... if you want to call me a.... what was it....? "punk as bitch"...? Then I have no problem ending your career for good with a punt to the skull....! "

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

*there is a knock at Kaitlyn's door*
Kaitlyn
Shuts down her laptop and goes to open the door.

off: sorry for so late!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The rumors.... they are true. Orton is indeed now on Nitro, as the arena anticipates his arrivial. The music hits as his titantron begins to flicker

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COME TO MEEEH, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO MEEE...."

The melodic short-term guitar solo strikes, as Orton creeps out from behind the curtain. The fans cheer their favorite anti-hero as he begins his way down the aisle.

You, got your rules and your religion.., all designed to keep you safe.., but when rules start getting broken.., You start QUESTIONIN' your faith.."

He continues to creep down the aisle, staring deadly at the ring

"I have a voice it is my savior, hates to LOVE, and loves to hate, I have a voice that has the knowledge, and the power to rule your fate"

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Normal_RAW_965_Photo_120

"I HEAR VOICE CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYIN', I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DRYIN, I FEEL TEMPERATURES RISIN'"

He walks up the steps, and enters through the middle ropes, smiling as the fans cheer. He asks for a microphone as the ring officials oblige. He raises it up below his mouth and speaks to the universe.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "I remember growing up as a wrestling fan..., watching the monday night wars exhilarated me.... I never would have thought in a million years, I would end up here on Nitro.., but when Eric Bischoff offered me a spot on the roster, I took it immediately..... now some rumors have been spread around that I have lost my touch.... I assure you that I am the same viper that has ruled this company for half a decade and the voices are still ring......"

He is cut off by another member of the Nitro Roster.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Edge_CutOutJan2010_5
Edge walks out from the back, with a smirk on his face. Edge stands at the top of the stage, and looks around at the fans, then he looks down to Orton, before raising his hands high in the air, setting the pyros off!

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EdgePunk1_display_image
Edge continues down to the ring, breathing deeply. Edge slides into the ring, and looks at the fans, before stand up and climbing the turnbuckle. Edge then drops down, and snags a microphone.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EdgePunk2
"Orton! Orton! Finally! Your on Nitro!! Its about time, these great fans get to see the Viper back in action on Monday nights! I mean, the last time I saw you, we were dominating as the Tag Team Champions, and how long ago was that? 06? 07? 08? Awh, man, I miss them old days ..."

The fans chant! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO!

"But, now look at you, you lost the shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and then you moved on to Nitro ... I mean, don't get me wrong, I am happy your back, but ... Orton, I've been through hell on RAW, and im not letting a Punk-Ass bitch, come in here and take it all away."

Orton gazes and Edge, who just stated how he felt about Orton coming to RAW. In Shock, Orton turns his head sharply and looks down at the mat, he grins a little bit while touching his chin. He looks back up at Edge and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "As far as I am concerned Edge, you don't need to be here in the first place.... That ankle injury... the one the supposedly ended your career... it was all a fraud? Well to be honest Edge... if you want to call me a.... what was it....? "punk as bitch"...? Then I have no problem ending your career for good with a punt to the skull....! "

Edge
Edge glares at Orton then smirks.

"Really Orton? Like I said ... The superstars on Nitro, have battled there way to the time, and some guy, who calls himself a "snake" isn't going to barge in here, and think he's all that!"

The fans chant more! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!

"We worked hard enough, to accomplish what we've accomplished! A your not going to come in here, and kick us all of that ladder and think your at the top of the food chain. You may be a "Viper" Randy, but I'm a hawk ..."

Edge just shakes his head at Orton.

"My ankle injury ... It was never MEN'T to end my career. I trained my ass off, and overcame the odds, because all these people believed in me, and helped me through it. My neck, and back injury ... That was supposed to end my career, but once again, I trained my ass off and overcame the odds!! So Orton, get inline like everyone else, but The Rated R Superstar, is not afraid, to hit one little spear, on a man who calls himself "The Viper."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Tumblr_lrg0db5NTU1qkiqdko1_250
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*The Best in the World is glad how his conversation went with Miz earlier, is now walking around the arena with a grin on his face.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Tumblr_lrg0db5NTU1qkiqdko1_250
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*The Best in the World is glad how his conversation went with Miz earlier, is now walking around the arena with a grin on his face.*

Daniel Bryan
Bryan walks up and pats Punk on the back.
"I am so pumped to watch you win the WWE Championship in that Cage match dude! It's not even funny!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 19 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next