The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.

Kelly Kelly turns the corner and sees _

OT: Don't know who to approach.
Trish Stratus
She glares over at Kelly and doesn't say much to her.
Well, if it isn't Kelly Kelly. Is it correct that you look up to me as a role model?

K2: Of course. In my eyes, you're the greatest Diva in WWE history.
Trish Stratus
Pulls a smug look on her face from kelly's comments
I like your thinking Kelly, you truely do believe I am the greatest Diva in WWE History and guess what. That is how it will always be. Even when I am an old wrinkly 80 year old I will still be the best.

K2: Well, you know, one day I'll be saying that. I'm sure in my heart that I've got the potential to be a huge star in the Divas division.
Trish Stratus
Tries not to laugh.
You a huge star? I'm sorry but no one takes my role, yes you could win titles, you could be a fan favourite but I am WWE's golden girl and thats how it will always be Kelly. You can never be first in this business because I am first, you could be second if you wanted to or else third. Counts how well you do honey.

K2: You're first for now, but I can beat you. Anyone can beat anyone if they have a good day. So how about we have a match? This week on RAW?
Trish Stratus
You're kidding me right? About the match. Kelly I think it is too early for april fools, wait another 4/5 months then you have to right to make jokes.
Trish bursts out into laughter pointing at Kelly.
I don't think so about the match. I'll explain it you to you right in simple form because I don't think you got far in school I am presuming.
There are two groups. Group one is the greatest of greats, future or present hall of famers. I fall right into that group. Then... there is the other group of the people who think they can be the greatest of great, the true heros of WWE, I think you fall right into that one Kelly.
She crosses her arms.
A match against me on RAW should just ruin your reputation around here Kelly, I mean I am not really fussed about having it because it will last about one minute tops but if you want to go that far and "beat me" then go ahead. Fine! Go and beg the WWE bookers and see if they can get you a match with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*walking around, a bit sore from her match against Velvet last night on Superstars*

Kane

*walking around with his Tag Team Championship around his waist*

OT: hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a safe black Friday if you went!
Kaitlyn
Carrying around her gym back and drops it down as she see's AJ and waves over to her to bring her over.
Hey AJ!

AJ

*AJ smiles and does a quick wave back, and jogs over to her*

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles
As you can see from my sweatyness and my gym bag, I was out training. After my arm finally healed up before Superstars I'm able to do more workouts to strengthen my arm back up.
She holds her arm a little.
Shame about your lost on superstars. A big brawl broke out!

AJ Lee

"Really? That's great Kaitlyn! And about last night...All I have to say is, if those three think they got the last laugh attacking me after that match, they are all plain crazy!*

*AJ laughs a bit*

"I seriously can not wait until you and I get our hands on them together in a Tag Team Match! No one can stop the Chick Busters!"

*AJ smiles and puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Hits her first against AJ's
Boom! The Chick Busters are going to do much more than just beat those two crazy women! Just I wish WWE bookers would hurry up and set the match up because I am getting bored as of lately having no in ring match yet!

AJ Lee

"I agree, it's getting near the time we need to face them in the ring and settle this! And it's way over-due for you to get in the ring yourself and whoop some butt as well!"
Kaitlyn
Puts both of her thumbs up.
Totally! I cannot wait to kick some booty!
She laughs.
I wonder who they will put me against, likely Velvet or someone, or maybe even Beth Phoenix!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*walking around, a bit sore from her match against Velvet last night on Superstars*

Kane

Kaitlyn
Carrying around her gym back and drops it down as she see's AJ and waves over to her to bring her over.
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles
As you can see from my sweatyness and my gym bag, I was out training. After my arm finally healed up before Superstars I'm able to do more workouts to strengthen my arm back up.

AJ Lee

"Really? That's great Kaitlyn! And about last night...All I have to say is, if those three think they got the last laugh attacking me after that match, they are all plain crazy!*

*AJ laughs a bit*

"I seriously can not wait until you and I get our hands on them together in a Tag Team Match! No one can stop the Chick Busters!"

Kaitlyn
Boom! The Chick Busters are going to do much more than just beat those two crazy women! Just I wish WWE bookers would hurry up and set the match up because I am getting bored as of lately having no in ring match yet!

AJ Lee

"I agree, it's getting near the time we need to face them in the ring and settle this! And it's way over-due for you to get in the ring yourself and whoop some butt as well!"
Kaitlyn
She laughs.
I wonder who they will put me against, likely Velvet or someone, or maybe even Beth Phoenix!

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Who know's! I'm sure who ever it is...you'll be having your arm raised in victory after the match, and I will be cheering you on in your corner!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
She laughs.

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Who know's! I'm sure who ever it is...you'll be having your arm raised in victory after the match, and I will be cheering you on in your corner!"
Kaitlyn
Victory after party I say! Shall we get out the Playstation 3 and play some WWE 12!

Grins.

OFF: I'll be back in 20/30 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ

"Hey what's up!"
Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs a bit*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
She laughs.

AJ Lee

*smiles*

Kaitlyn
Victory after party I say! Shall we get out the Playstation 3 and play some WWE 12!

Grins.

OFF: I'll be back in 20/30 Very Happy

AJ Lee

*smiles in agreement and shakes her head yes*

"I totally agree! This sounds like a terrefic plan!"

*AJ puts her hands on her hips and smiles*

"Well hey, I got to run. I'll be in the gym doing some training, so if you aren't busy in a little, stop by! Cya Kaitlyn!"

*AJ walks off and heads to the gym*

OT: Okay! I'll be on still, so just reply when you get back! Smile
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:58 pm

The best in the World Chris Jericho arrives, he is wearing a solid black suit with blue tie and white dress shirt. He is clearly irritated that the only time Ryder can do anything is by attacking him from behind and decides to cut a promo in just a few short moments in order to put to rest any idea that anybody is better than him.

Kofi Kingston arrives, clearly in alot of pain and is obviously irritated at Sheamus, McInytre, and Barrett. He is going to take out all his aggression on Wade this Monday

Rhett Titus arrives with a HUGE smirk on his face and his questionable suit. He obviously doesn't see Kane as any threat at all

John Morrison arrives and is looking to make an impact hopefully on Smackdown soon
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 pm

OOC: I'd consider joining, but I have nobody to play in mind. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm

AJ Lee

*training on some new kicks and punches she learned on a punching bag*

Kane

*has all his attention and focus set on tonight's Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

And with the first line of the Chris Jericho theme the joy and excitement the fans were feeling in the stands comes to an end. An ultimate buzz kill Chris Jericho comes out from backstage in his suit and doesn't look at the crowd once even though there are signs like "Y2Joke" "Y2Joke" "Worst in the World" "Shut the hell up" all directed at him along with the dozens of Zack Ryder signs. The crowd is screaming their hatred for The best in the world as he makes his way into the ring with a microphone

Chris Jericho
Four time cruiserweight champion, Seven time Tag team champion, European champion, Hardcore champion, WCW TV Champion, Nine time Intercontinental champion, Five time world champion, the first ever undisputed champion, only the fourth grandslam champion in HISTORY are all accolades that are bestowed upon Chris Jericho and yet he recieves ZERO respect from you parasites, Teddy Long, and lately this mediocre nobody known as Zack Ryder. The only title Mister WOO WOO WOO has ever won was a tag title but he isn't even known for that title. He is known for a stupid little belt he won. I won't call it a championship because4 he didn't defeat anybody for it, He and his little internet crowd made the title up so that he can actually have a sense of importance. In fact if it wasn't for his stupid little internet dating show he would unlikely even be employed any long so I have to applaud him for sucking so bad at wrestling and cutting an actual promo that he had to make a little internet show that was longer than the TV time he recieved on a weekly basis.

The fans start busting out a "We Want Ryder" chant

Chris Jericho
You want Ryder? Well let me tell you Zack Ryder is too much of a coward to go face to face with Chris Jericho. The only time we ever see Zack Ryder do anything to me is when he attacks me from behind. Keep in mind at Survivor Series I gave Zack Ryder the beating of a lifetime. He was begging

Jericho changes his voice to the most over the top version of Zack Ryder's jersey gimmick

Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho bro don't hurt me. Are you serious bro? Chris Jericho you are the best in the world.

He changes his voice back to normal

Chris Jericho
I couldn't help but to agree with him on that last part but even an idiot can get something right once in a while. While on the topic of idiots you are the idiot of the WWE Zack, ever village has their idiot and you are ours. Do you honestly think that any noble human being respects you Ryder? The only reason that you are famous is because you are an idiot just like the parasites in the crowd right now. You are the laughing stock of all the superstars and divas backstage. Sure you may be boys with John Cena, but then again so is the biggest coward in the industry Randy Orton so what does that tell you? Now on to more important things. ME

The crowd boos at the thought of having to hear more of Jericho's speach, especially considering they will now be hearing about his favorite topic himself

Chris Jericho
If you cockroaches haven't seen yet your hero Chris Jericho is on the cover of the King of the Ring poster for the upcoming pay per view and that obviously states that the genoius that is Eric Bischoff has forced Teddy Long to allow me to compete in said match meaning that in just a few short weeks you will be refering to me as King Jericho. We've always known that I'm royalty when it comes to wrestling and now we will have it confirmed. While Zack Ryder will be sitting in back making yet another one of his stupid internet shows. Soon enough you will be tacking on the number 6 to my world title count and then when that happens Teddy Long WILL come out and present me with my crown and he WILL come out and present me with MY world titles and WILL treat me with the respect that I deserve. Much like I made Ric Flair do, and if he doesn't treat me with the up most respect from here on out I will have no choice but to pay a visit to our amazing new owner and have him tell Teddy exactly what he can do with his bald head shine.

"You Suck" chants come emerging from the crowd

Chris Jericho
I suck do I? Thats why I'm called the Best in the world right?

At that note the crowd has a "CM Punk" chant

Chris Jericho
You jackasses need to shut the hell up. CM Punk is nowhere near the league of Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho is the sole reason for the popularity of profession wrestling. You people hate me and have voted me most hated 3 times and you come week after week to see if someone will actually beat me up. And week after week you go home dissappointed. And remember when I am King Jericho I will come out here and DEMAND you people treat me with an "All hail King Jericho" chant and thus forcing you people to come to terms that I'm great and Zack Ryder SUCKS. woo woo woo you know it

He tosses the mic down with an arrogant smirk and the fans boo him. A few fans decide to throw cups or food at him as he marches up the ramp yelling at them and having security throw people out of the arena for swearing at him or video taping him
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Mesa wrote:

Alex Riley? Joey Mercury? Kevin Nash? Yoshi Tatsu?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Alex Riley? Joey Mercury? Kevin Nash? Yoshi Tatsu?

I'll give A-Ri a shot ig.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Kane

*sitting backstage*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 pm

*AJ wearing the outfit shown below jogs out onto the stage full of excitement getting a huge pop from the crowd, half fans yell "AJ Lee, AJ Lee, AJ Lee!" While the others yell "Chickbusters, Chickbusters!" AJ makes her way down into the ring and slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle post, posing for the fans getting another pop, she hops off the turnbuckle and goes over to grab a microphone and prepares to speak*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 Aj510

AJ Lee

"Well...ladies and gentlemen! What is up!?"

*the fans give AJ another pop while some still yell her name*

"Now I'm sure everyone can guess why I am out here right now...if you are thinking the two masked women you are right."

*fans boo when hearing about the masked women*

"I don't get it...I really don't! It doesn't matter if it's Kaitlyn alone, myself alone, or together. After every match, or between, or even before...these two masked women feel it is necessary to attack us at any chance they get!"

*fans continue to boo the masked women*

"They think they've gotten the best of Kaitlyn and I...but see, we aren't even close to being beaten!"

*fans cheer the name "Chick Busters" as AJ stops talking for a second,smiles and points to the fans getting a nice pop again*

"This is what I'm talking about...It is not only my passion and Kaitlyn's passion for doing what we do, but it is because of all of you we do what we do! I know it, and those two masked crazies should know it!"

*AJ pauses and shakes her head yes as fans cheer*

"I put my body on the line week after week, because I love what I do! Wrestling is what I love, putting on a great match for all of you is what I love! But when we talk about the passion for the masked women, it seems all they do is slave for Velvet Sky!"

*fans heavily boo the mentioning of Velvet's name*

"They aren't here for the fun, the entertainment, the passion, and courage, they are here only to act as if they are above everyone. And quite frankly, I'm never the one to back down from a fight, but I'm sick of the backstage fights, the attacks, and the talk. It's time to get in the ring and settle this...you two disgrace the many legends to wear masks, from Kane to Rey Mysterio...

*fans cheer when they hear Kane and Rey's name, and AJ pauses for another second*

"It's time for you two to reveal yourselves and quit hiding the truth, if you want a piece of me so bad, do it out in the ring like a real fighter would! You two started something that Kaitlyn and I are going to finish!"

*AJ drops her microphone as her theme begins playing again getting a huge pop from the crowd as she cheers and celebrates with fans before going backstage*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage stetching out her legs. Some backstage officials wolf whistle at her but she just glares at him back and gives them a dirty look rolling her eyes trying to avoid them.

Kaitlyn
Coming from the trainers room after being given good news that her arm is 100% now and no longer needs the bandage wrapped around it.

Kelly Kelly turns the corner and sees _

OT: Don't know who to approach.
Trish Stratus
She glares over at Kelly and doesn't say much to her.
Well, if it isn't Kelly Kelly. Is it correct that you look up to me as a role model?

K2: Of course. In my eyes, you're the greatest Diva in WWE history.
Trish Stratus
Pulls a smug look on her face from kelly's comments
I like your thinking Kelly, you truely do believe I am the greatest Diva in WWE History and guess what. That is how it will always be. Even when I am an old wrinkly 80 year old I will still be the best.

K2: Well, you know, one day I'll be saying that. I'm sure in my heart that I've got the potential to be a huge star in the Divas division.
Trish Stratus
Tries not to laugh.
You a huge star? I'm sorry but no one takes my role, yes you could win titles, you could be a fan favourite but I am WWE's golden girl and thats how it will always be Kelly. You can never be first in this business because I am first, you could be second if you wanted to or else third. Counts how well you do honey.

K2: You're first for now, but I can beat you. Anyone can beat anyone if they have a good day. So how about we have a match? This week on RAW?
Trish Stratus
You're kidding me right? About the match. Kelly I think it is too early for april fools, wait another 4/5 months then you have to right to make jokes.
Trish bursts out into laughter pointing at Kelly.
I don't think so about the match. I'll explain it you to you right in simple form because I don't think you got far in school I am presuming.
There are two groups. Group one is the greatest of greats, future or present hall of famers. I fall right into that group. Then... there is the other group of the people who think they can be the greatest of great, the true heros of WWE, I think you fall right into that one Kelly.
She crosses her arms.
A match against me on RAW should just ruin your reputation around here Kelly, I mean I am not really fussed about having it because it will last about one minute tops but if you want to go that far and "beat me" then go ahead. Fine! Go and beg the WWE bookers and see if they can get you a match with me!

K2: I'll do just that.

Kelly walks away, looking for a WWE booker.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Smackdown will be up soon!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Kane

*anxiously waiting for his match, acting very impatient and full of rage, ready to destroy Rhett Titus*

OT: feed back on my AJ Lee promo, literally just whipped it together 5 minutes ago lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Dark Match 30 Minutes Prior to Friday Night Smackdown:

Jack Swagger v Matt Morgan

As soon as the bell rings, the two men lock up in the centre of the ring. Swagger takes control with a cheap right hand to the throat before hoisting him up into the air and slamming him down hard on his back. The fans boo as Swagger gets up and begins doing a victory lap around the ring. However, Swagger takes too long to gloat and Morgan charges at him, taking him down with a huge clothesline. Morgan gets to his feet and panders to the crowd to a cheap pop before stalking Swagger. Swagger gets up and turns straight into a perfect Carbon Footprint from Morgan. Morgan drops to his knees and rolls Swagger over before making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Morgan gets to his feet and raises his fist in the air to a great amount of cheers from the crowd. He leans on the ropes and taunts to the crowd before dropping to the mat and rolling out of the ring. Swagger uses the ropes to sit himself up and glares after Morgan as he heads backstage.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 pm

PUMPED FOR SD !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 pm

-Live from Las Vegas, Nevada-

What is set to be a huge Smackdown kicks off with the announcement that, next week, will be a Super Smackdown with THREE Championship Matches! The first will be the Finals of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament; the second will see Kane and Matt Morgan defend against either AJ Styles & El Generico or The Motor City Machine Guns; and the third will see either Mr Kennedy or Cody Rhodes defend the Intercontinental Championship against Christian! After this announcement, JBL walks out to the ring and gets straight to the point; calling out the WWE Owner Eric Bischoff. Eric gets straight to the point and tells JBL that what he has been doing for the past couple of weeks has been callous and unprofessional and, as much as he likes it, he has to do what is right for the company. With that being said, Eric went on to fire JBL and have him escorted out of the building by security. Eric was about to leave when he said that there was one other thing he had to sort out; who the new General Manager would be. He says that he has found someone who can make this show great and, perhaps, help it become the flagship show one day. Eric then introduces this man to be...

HULK HOGAN!

Hulk Hogan walks out onto the stage with a huge grin on his face to a tremendous amount of cheers. He gives Eric the thumbs up who responds by giving him a huge grin. Eric leaves the ring and joins Hulk on the ramp before the two disappear backstage. Just as they disappear, Rhett Titus slowly walks out with a smirk on his face. He gets in the ring and is closely followed by Kane who has the WWE Tag Team Championship wrapped around his waist.

Rhett Titus v Kane

Quote :
~Closing Moments~

Kane hits Rhett with a hard right hand, causing him to fall to the mat. Kane lets out a maniacal laugh as the fans chant his name. He stalks Rhett as he stumbles to his feet. Rhett turns around and he walks straight into Kane, who grabs him by the throat. He hoists him into the air for a Chokeslam but Rhett manages to reverse it at the last minute into a victory roll.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

After the match, Rhett gets up looking more shocked than Kane. He quickly rolls out of the ring as an angry Kane gets to his feet. Rhett begins to taunt Kane before running backstage as Kane chases him.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

After managing to escape the security, JBL is now refusing to leave the building and has vowed that the man who is responsible for all of this will pay.

The new Smackdown General Manager, Hulk Hogan, is in his new office putting up his decorations.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Smackdown comes back on the air and Bully Ray is standing in the ring, glaring out at the fans. He tells them how his team should have won at Survivor Series but the rest of them couldn’t pull their act together. That is why he wants to prove that it was not his fault that his team lost on Sunday and he issuing an Open Challenge to anyone on the Smackdown roster. He stands for what feels like an eternity, when finally his challenge is answered. James Storm walks out with a bottle of beer in his hand and takes a swig before running down to the ring. He slides in and straightaway takes down Ray with a spear. He hits him over the head with multiple right hands before getting to his feet. He picks up his bottle and takes a swig before turning around. Ray is there to meet him and hits him with a low blow before taking the beer bottle from James’ hand. He smashes it over the head of Storm, the sound echoing around the arena. Ray smirks as Storm slumps to the mat. He shouts something about Storm just making the biggest mistake of his life before leaving the ring and heading backstage.

After a brief video package showing the events from Survivor Series we come back to the live arena. Chris Masters is standing in the ring with his Hardcore Championship on his shoulder, watching Kurt Angle make his way down the ramp.

Chris Masters © v Kurt Angle ~ Hardcore Championship ~ Falls Count Anywhere

Quote :
As soon as the bell rings for this match to get underway, Angle goes to the outside for a weapon. He pulls a kendo stick out from under the ring before sliding back in and swinging at Chris but Chris ducks underneath before taking Kurt down with a spear. Chris gets back to his feet and picks up the kendo stick before hitting it off the mat repeatedly. He waits for Kurt to get to his feet before smashing it over his head. The stick splits in half as Kurt falls to the mat with blood beginning to seep from a cut in his head. Chris makes the cover but Kurt manages to kick out at 2. Chris drags Kurt up and throws him in the corner before going for a clothesline but Kurt smartly moves out of the way before rolling him up, pulling at the tights.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Chris gets to his feet, laughing at Kurt. He takes his Championship from the referee and raises it into the air but Kurt comes from behind and nails him with the Angle Slam. He goes to make the cover but just then Rhett Titus comes from through the crowd and drags Angle out of the ring before getting the three count on Chris. Rhett grabs the Hardcore Championship and rolls out of the ring before running backstage.

AJ Styles is seen backstage, walking through the halls. He turns a corner just as the commentators announce that AJ is about to come out and address what happened last night on Superstars.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Smackdown comes back on the air with AJ Styles standing in the ring with a microphone. He starts off by saying that what happened last night was a fluke and that Cody Rhodes got lucky when he beat him. He also says that it is a joke that he has went from being World Heavyweight Champion to competing for the Tag Titles but is glad that he is finally getting the chance to team with his best friend. AJ vows to win tonight and once he has the Tag Team Championships he will once again become the World Heavyweight Champion. Just as AJ finishes, El Generico runs out and joins AJ in the ring. The Motor City Machine Guns begin making their way to the ring but are blindsided as The Foreign Invasion come out of nowhere and take down the two men. The fans boo as The Invasion beat down on MCMG until they are no longer moving. Once they are done, they get in the ring and announce that they are taking the place of The Motor City Machine Guns in this match.

AJ Styles & El Generico v The Foreign Invasion ~ #1 Contendership To WWE Tag Team Championships

Quote :
AJ and Sheamus lock up with Sheamus using his strength to take control. He shoves AJ back before taking him down with a huge shoulder block. Sheamus drags AJ to his feet and throws him into the corner before tagging in Drew. Drew gets in the ring and kicks AJ in the gut before hitting him with a snap suplex. Drew gets up and waits for AJ to get up before going for a boot to the face but AJ ducks underneath before nailing a pele kick. The fans cheer as AJ gets up, beginning to get pumped up. He runs over and tags in El who springs over the top rope and takes out Drew with a dropkick. The fans continue to cheer as El urges for Drew to get up. As soon as Drew is on his feet, El goes to kick him in the head but Drew catches it only to be caught by the other leg of El, taking Drew down. El goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. El gets up and drags Drew with him only for Drew to shove El away. Both men charge at each other at the same time and nail one another with a clothesline. The two men are down on the mat and, after a few moments, they begin crawling to their respective corners. They both get the tag and Sheamus is in first. He charges across the ring but AJ jumps to the top rope before springing off, only to be caught with a huge Brogue Kick in mid-air. The fans sit in shock as Sheamus drops down and makes the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Sheamus gets up with a smug look on his face and is soon joined by Drew. The two men embrace before raising each others’ hands in the air. The two men spit on their opponents before leaving the ring and heading backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Mr Kennedy is in his locker room with Mr Hellwig, going over tactics for his upcoming International Championship defense against Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 pm

As Smackdown comes back on the air, Dolph Ziggler is standing in the ring with an extremely pissed off look on his face. John Morrison makes his way out, looking extremely cocky. He gets in the ring and motions for a fight straight away.

Dolph Ziggler v John Morrison ~ World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals

Quote :
Dolph seems to be somewhat distracted as this match kicks off, giving Morrison an early advantage. Morrison kicks Dolph in the midsection before smashing him over the back with a hard fist. Dolph responds by going for a right of his own but Morrison catches it before snatching his head and smashing it off of his knee. The fans boo as Morrison taunts them but they give an uncharacteristic cheer for Dolph when he nails Morrison with a dropkick straight to the back of the head. Dolph gets back up at the same time as Morrison and goes straight for another dropkick but Morrison swats him away. Morrison then follows this up by kicking Dolph in the side of the head for a two count. Morrison gets Dolph up and throws him into the corner. He charges at him for a clothesline but Dolph manages to move out of the way, causing Morrison to hit the corner hard. He stumbles back and Dolph catches him with a Zig Zag but before he could go for the cover he was distracted as JBL ran down to the ring. Dolph gets to his feet and walks outside of the ring, getting in JBL’s face. JBL laughs at Dolph before barging passed him and sliding in the ring. He helps Morrison to his feet before slapping him across the face; resulting in a disqualification.

Spoiler:

JBL laughs as Morrison eyes him up suspiciously. He slaps him on the shoulder before dropping to the mat and rolling out of the ring, just as Dolph slides back in. JBL walks around the ring as Dolph stands inside it, screaming abuse at JBL. Dolph goes to leave the ring but Morrison spins him around before laying him out with a big Superkick. Morrison leaves the ring and walks passed JBL, who is smirking in at Dolph.

We cut backstage where Mr Kennedy is seen standing with Mr Hellwig. The two are discussing tactics for Kennedy’s upcoming match but Kennedy says he has it all in hand. He leaves the locker room and makes his way down the hall.

Mr Kennedy’s music hits and we are now officially about to hold a match for the Intercontinental Championship. Kennedy gets in the ring and hands over his Championship as Cody Rhodes slowly walks out to the ring. He gets in and stares across at Kennedy as they both prepare to fight.

Mr Kennedy © v Cody Rhodes ~ Intercontinental Championship

Quote :
Kennedy and Rhodes stalk each other around the ring before finally locking up in the centre. Kennedy gets Rhodes in a head lock but Rhodes quickly pushes Kennedy away. Kennedy runs at Rhodes but whatever he was looking for was thwarted as Rhodes catches him with a clothesline. Rhodes shakes off the preverbal cobwebs before getting Kennedy to his feet. He hits Kennedy with a hard right hand before following it up with a knee to the gut. The fans cheer as Kennedy reverses a DDT attempt and gets Rhodes in a small package. Rhodes manages to kick out at 2 and goes straight on the attack by kicking Kennedy in the head. Rhodes follows up by hitting Kennedy with multiple rights and lefts, much to the disgust of the fans. Rhodes gets up and glares out at the fans as they boo him. He turns around and motions for Kennedy to get up before going for a step up enzeguri but Kennedy manages to duck the kick and follow it up with a boot to the fact of Rhodes. Kennedy quickly snatches Rhodes and picks him back up before nailing a belly-to-belly suplex. The fans cheer as Kennedy hooks the leg but there is a sigh of desperation as Rhodes kicks out at 2. Kennedy gets up and drags up Rhodes, getting him in position for the Mic Check. However, Rhodes manages to get out and kicks Kennedy in the knee before getting behind him. He goes for the Cross Rhodes but, as Kennedy is spun around, he manages to get out and nail the Mic Check out of nowhere before making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

After the match, the referee hands the Intercontinental Championship to Kennedy who raises it into the air with both hands. He steps out of the ring and looks back at a recovering Rhodes before jumping off the apron and walking backstage with the Championship draped over his shoulder.

We go backstage to see Matt Morgan and Kane laying on the ground, seemingly unconscious. The Foreign Invasion stand over them, both men holding the WWE Tag Team Championships, and drop them on the bodies of the Champions before walking off.

We cut back to the ring where Tony Chimel is introducing Justin Gabriel as he makes his way down the ramp. He gets in the ring and Randy Orton makes his way out next as the Main Event looks set to get underway.

Justin Gabriel v Randy Orton ~ World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals

Quote :
Orton gets the advantage early on with a stiff, as always, clothesline to Gabriel. He follows this up by nailing a powerslam on him, seemingly using his five moves of doom early on. Gabriel holds his back in pain as he stumbles to his feet, only to be met with a suplex from Orton. Orton seems to be getting ahead of himself and this proves to be the case as Gabriel reverses an RKO attempt as soon as he gets to his feet. Gabriel sees this as an opening and drops down to make the cover but Orton almost instantly kicks out. Gabriel doesn’t give up, however, and instantly begins laying into Orton with multiple kicks and stomps to the body of Orton. This seems to be effective as it is keeping Orton grounded but Gabriel seems to misplace one of his kicks, giving Orton the opportunity to jump to his feet. He pounces on Gabriel, taking him down with a Thou Lesz Press and raining down on him with punch after punch. Orton gets off Gabriel as the referee starts his 5 count, giving Gabriel the chance to roll to the outside. Gabriel gives the referee a time out symbol, prompting the fans to boo him. He flips them off before rolling back in the ring and carefully avoiding Orton. Orton goes for a clothesline but Gabriel ducks underneath before hitting a neckbreaker. He gets back to his feet and climbs to the top rope, signalling for the 450 Splash. He dives down, looking to nail it, but Orton rolls out of the way at the last minute. Gabriel crashes and burns on the mat and Orton gets to his feet. He drops down and begins to pound on the mat, stalking Gabriel as he rises. As soon as Gabriel is up, Orton jumps up for the RKO but Gabriel pushes him away. Orton turns around and walks straight into a kick to the side of the head from Gabriel. As soon as Orton hits the mat, Gabriel jumps to the top rope. He looks around at the booing fans before diving down and nailing the 450 Splash, right into the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Gabriel rolls off of Orton and uses the ropes to drag himself to his feet. The referee raises his hand in victory and Gabriel goes to leave the ring when John Morrison walks out onto the stage. He begins making his way down the ramp, motioning to Gabriel that he is going to become the next World Champion when Bully Ray’s music hits. Ray walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand but before he can speak the music of Cody Rhodes begins to play. He walks out onto the stage and stares through the eyes of Ray, while Morrison and Gabriel are almost fighting in the ring. Just as it looks like two fights are about to break out, Hulk Hogan walks out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He tells Morrison and Gabriel to save it for next week because they will both be squaring off next week in their Semi Finals Match. He also tells Ray that his match with James Storm is going to have to wait for now as he will be facing off against Cody Rhodes next week in their Semi Finals Match. He turns to leave but turns, saying that he forgot about something. He says that the two winners next week will square off in the Main Event to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion. He turns and walks backstage, leaving all four men standing with grins on their faces as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage, infuriated, if anyone were to get in his way it would be a deadly mistake*

AJ Lee

*finishes up watching this week's Smackdown from her locker room, and goes to walk around the arena while listening to her ipod*

ot: great episode of smackdown karl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 11 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next