The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: Hey I missed the Line-Up for SmackDown, can I see what it is so I can see if I need to do a promo for Kurt

Check front page under match cards.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I'll sign someone up for RAW?

What about I pick up Lesnar since the guy who has him never RPs?

I am trying to see what is up with Johns lack of activity

John has Lesnar?

I thought it was that TTHSMF guy?

Ohh yeah... you can have him
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: Hey I missed the Line-Up for SmackDown, can I see what it is so I can see if I need to do a promo for Kurt

Check front page under match cards.

Shank you Granger Smile
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 pm

wwe.com exclusive

Mark Henry comes out laughing as the crowd boos. Henry is wearing a XXL edition of HBK's t-shirt. Henry walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. The World's Strongest Man enters the ring and gets a microphone. Henry looks at the crowd and laughs.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Toronto Canada, I will ask you to take your tickets and look at them closely. I want you to take those tickets and keep them safe in your house. Because those tickets are going to worth 1 million dollars one day. Those tickets are for the last show, the last match, the last appearance of Shawn Michaels in the WWE. Tomorrow night on Nitro, Shawn Michaels' legendary career is finally coming to an end. But that's tomorrow night. As far as tonight goes I will show you how much I respect Shawn Michaels with this tribute. Tonight I will pay tribute to the Hall of Famer, the Show-Stopper, the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Let's take a look at how HBK's career really kicked off."

"Wow that was a great story right there. Shawn Michaels used Marty Janetty to make a name for himself in the WWE and just when he felt like he didn't needed him anymore he stubbed him in the back on live television. There is your hero ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for Shawn Michaels! And if you think that this was impressive take a look at this."

"Two Royal Rumble victories on a row. Now that's impressive. Shawn Michaels is one of the few men to win more than one Royal Rumble matches. You think that's an achievement? I call that luck. Just like the next video you are going to see."

"Over the last 15 years people have been talking about this match. They call it one of the best WrestleMania main events. And indeed it was a great match. An epic match. But it was 60 minutes and the time expired. That match was supposed to be over but no, they had to give Michaels so they moved to a sudden death. Michaels got lucky and that's the only reason he won that match. Bret Hart was screwed by HBK. And speaking about that...well I better not speak about that since we are in Canada!"

The crowd boos at Henry as he laughs.

"Shawn Michaels went on to become the greatest performer in the WWE. That was until this..."

"Shawn Michaels injured his back and he had to stay out of action for 4 long years. And every since he came back in 2002 he seemed to have grow up. He seemed to have find himself. He finally earned the respect from the other superstars in the back. He became a legend."

"No one said anything like this for me. But that's ok. Shawn made it to the Hall of Fame. He earned that spot and he also earned an opportunity to retire.

When Shawn Michaels lost to the Undertaker at WrestleMania 26 he was supposed to retire. And that's what he did...but now he is back. His ego wouldn't let him go like that. His selfishness wouldn't let him call it a day. So he came back. And the worst part of it was that you people loved it! He played with all of your minds and you still love him. That's why tomorrow night I'm going to make things right. Tomorrow night Shawn Michaels will be inducted to the Hall of Fame and he will leave forever! But if somehow Shawn, you win that match...no one will ever see me again!"

Mark Henry exits the ring and heads to the back.

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 WWE_NXT_S03E13_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002388080

A man pops up on the titantron as the man is wearing a black T-shirt with the words ''Del Rio'' on it. The man is revealed to be Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio stands there smirking looking at the crowd from the back before speaking.

The Essence of Excellence
- -> Alberto Del Rio <- -

''Tomorrow night ladies and gentlemen I go toe to toe with a former 11-time world champion, The Ultimate Opportunist himself, Edge. Now Edge, this guy thinks he can beat me. He must be fooling himself because nobody can beat Alberto Del Rio when it comes to this. Ever since Edge attacked me at Survivior Series I haven't been normal. Non-Normal as in angry. Edge crossed the line and that is exactly why tomorrow night when me and Edge face off one-on-one I am going to put up a fight. If it involves me putting my life on the line then so be it. This is match is going to be spectacular - this match is going to be crazy! This match as you can believe it....is going to be a No Holds Barred! Edge, I hope you are listening to this because if you think you are going to get away with an easy win, then you are wrong. I am going to make your night miserable, and as in miserable....I mean chaotic. This match Edge, may be your last match of the night. Good luck ''Rated R Superstar''.

A grin pops up on the face of Alberto Del Rio as the titantron goes pitch black
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Brock Lesnar arrives at the arena wearing tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. He walks inside, eyeing up crew workers and other superstars on his way. He grins as he begins to notice men and women alike avoiding him in the corridors. He storms to his locker room and shuts the door behind him, ready for tomorrow night's RAW.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Brock Lesnar arrives at the arena wearing tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. He walks inside, eyeing up crew workers and other superstars on his way. He grins as he begins to notice men and women alike avoiding him in the corridors. He storms to his locker room and shuts the door behind him, ready for tomorrow night's RAW.

Nitro buddy Wink also make your font bigger geez!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 pm

I've got really bad eyesight Granger and if I can read it then surely you can. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

I've got really bad eyesight Granger and if I can read it then surely you can. Razz

Might just be the color then lol Very Happy Wanna rp with Lesnar and Pinkie Sanchez (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Might just be the color then lol Very Happy Wanna rp with Lesnar and Pinkie Sanchez (:

Sure.

I will do it without colour so we can see if that's the problem. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 4558630273_78e2435710

The Pink Ant himself, Pinkie Sanchez, just officially joined the WWE after a long exhausting talk with management and contract signings. Pinkie walks down the corridor with a almost maniac looking smile on his face humming this gentle little tune as he reaches Brock Lesnars locker room as the door slings open almost hitting Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 AlbertoDelRio
ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE
Is walking around backstage thinking about his match tomorrow night with ''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 MickieJames_2
THE PSYCHO
Is backstage sitting on a crate wondering what to do. She is also thinking about the divas battle royal tomorrow night on Nitro which she knows she can win.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 JustinGabriel
MASTER OF 450
Is walking around backstage knowing that he is the best and that he'll be the next world champion after Friday.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 SheltonBenjamin
NXT ROOKIE - - THE GOLDEN STANDARD
Is backstage walking around getting ready for the first episode of NXT next week. He knows that he can do it and win and he knows that he is going to become the NEXT breakout star.

OT: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Justin wrote:

MASTER OF 450
Is walking around backstage knowing that he is the best and that he'll be the next world champion after Friday.

[A masked man walks up to Justin Gabriel and starts to laugh almost alarming to Gabriel as he begins talking.

Masked Man ---
The moment as finally came to reveal this damn mask since I finally ran across you.

The man begins to remove his mask as Gabriel gaps in shock as

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 24655

Is revealed under neath the mask. The one man rock band has returned to the WWE and Friday Night Smackdown. Slater jumps up and down doing his little dance as he smirks ear to ear.

Heath Slater ---
Long time no see hasn't it been Gabriel. The pain of not seeing Heath Slater is over now because The One Man Rock band has been booked all season oh yeah!

OOC: Decent as Slater?

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

The Pink Ant himself, Pinkie Sanchez, just officially joined the WWE after a long exhausting talk with management and contract signings. Pinkie walks down the corridor with a almost maniac looking smile on his face humming this gentle little tune as he reaches Brock Lesnars locker room as the door slings open almost hitting Sanchez.

Brock Lesnar storms out of his locker room, ready to hit the gym. He slams the door shut and turns to walk down the corridor but notices this small man blocking his way. He eyes this man up and down before coming to the conclusion that he is either a cheerleader or a gay stripper.

"First question; who the fuck are you? Second question; what the fuck do you want? In case you don't know who I am; my name is Brock Lesnar and I am the next big thing. In fact, scratch that, I am THE big thing right NOW. Oh yeah, you're in my way so move."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Brock Lesnar storms out of his locker room, ready to hit the gym. He slams the door shut and turns to walk down the corridor but notices this small man blocking his way. He eyes this man up and down before coming to the conclusion that he is either a cheerleader or a gay stripper.

"First question; who the fuck are you? Second question; what the fuck do you want? In case you don't know who I am; my name is Brock Lesnar and I am the next big thing. In fact, scratch that, I am THE big thing right NOW. Oh yeah, you're in my way so move."

Pinkie turns his head still snickering looking at Brock Lesnar up and down and like it is not even under his control he begins to laugh and shake as he looks at Lesnar humming his tune louder and louder.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Who am I?? I AM PINKIE SANCHEZ!! I am the man that has came to get all of the wrong fixed around here and teach the lessons around here like I saw Drew McIntrye and Sheamus doing around here. MINORITY IS THE MAJORITY NOW! Pinkie laughs louder and begins to stare at the ground rubbing his chin as Lesnar just looks on confused.] And liek you said yourself Imma small man so how can i block so a big thing.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

MASTER OF 450

[A masked man walks up to Justin Gabriel and starts to laugh almost alarming to Gabriel as he begins talking.

Masked Man ---
The moment as finally came to reveal this damn mask since I finally ran across you.

Is revealed under neath the mask. The one man rock band has returned to the WWE and Friday Night Smackdown. Slater jumps up and down doing his little dance as he smirks ear to ear.

Heath Slater ---
Long time no see hasn't it been Gabriel. The pain of not seeing Heath Slater is over now because The One Man Rock band has been booked all season oh yeah!

Justin Gabriel smirks at Heath knowing that the two of them were pretty much good pals back then.

The Master of 450
- -> Justin Gabriel < - -
''Well, well, well if it isn't my former tag team pertner Heath Slater. How've you been buddy? And you bet your ass you are right, long time no see.''

Gabriel smiles.

OT: Not bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

MASTER OF 450

Masked Man ---

Heath Slater ---

Justin Gabriel smirks at Heath knowing that the two of them were pretty much good pals back then.

The Master of 450
''Well, well, well if it isn't my former tag team pertner Heath Slater. How've you been buddy? And you bet your ass you are right, long time no see.''

Gabriel smiles.

Heath smirks still cracking his neck as he pats his good friend on the back.

Heath Slater ---
I have kept watching and stuff seems like you have taken good care of yourself I am just glad they got Vince out of office so somebody smart like Eric Bischoff would sign me back already but now I am back and better than ever before! Oh and you ever need any help I got your back man.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Pinkie turns his head still snickering looking at Brock Lesnar up and down and like it is not even under his control he begins to laugh and shake as he looks at Lesnar humming his tune louder and louder.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Who am I?? I AM PINKIE SANCHEZ!! I am the man that has came to get all of the wrong fixed around here and teach the lessons around here like I saw Drew McIntrye and Sheamus doing around here. MINORITY IS THE MAJORITY NOW! Pinkie laughs louder and begins to stare at the ground rubbing his chin as Lesnar just looks on confused.] And liek you said yourself Imma small man so how can i block so a big thing.. hahaha

Lesnar merely stares through Pinkie, not amused in the slightest.

"You think your funny punk? Do you want to know what happened to the last punk that thought he was tougher than he really was? Well let's just say he's not here anymore." There is a brief pause as Lesnar lets these words sink in. "Trust me Pinkie, if you know what's good for you then you will move out of the way, via la raza."

Lesnar smirks at his own pun.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

MASTER OF 450

Masked Man ---

Heath Slater ---

The Master of 450

Gabriel smiles.

Heath Slater ---
I have kept watching and stuff seems like you have taken good care of yourself I am just glad they got Vince out of office so somebody smart like Eric Bischoff would sign me back already but now I am back and better than ever before! Oh and you ever need any help I got your back man.

Gabriel continues to smile.

The Master of 450
''Thanks man but it looks like I am good for now. I am just so happy that FINALLY somebody has woken up and gave me what I deserve and that is a World Championship opportunity! And glady, I'm on a roll. But I am not finished.....yet. I still have John Morrison to beat but don't worry about that, that shouldn't go too bad. Common, if I can beat Randy Orton without any help I can beat this kid. Anyway, lets hope Hulk Hogan does what is right because me and you main eventing at Wrestlemania going toe-to-toe battling it out for that World Title would be absolutely incredible. Most likely won't happen but maybe with Bischoff now in charge he'll consider it.''

Gabriel laughs.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Pinkie Sanchez ---

"You think your funny punk? Do you want to know what happened to the last punk that thought he was tougher than he really was? Well let's just say he's not here anymore." There is a brief pause as Lesnar lets these words sink in. "Trust me Pinkie, if you know what's good for you then you will move out of the way, via la raza."

Pinkie gets offended by this easily as this really just got personal talking about ones race like that as Pinkie being the insane one that he is begins to hysterically laugh and jump up and down eyes almost popping out of his head.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Do you think that i am funny Lesnar??? I am not funny at all so that little snicker better have not been meant for me... YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! Pinkie laughs louder and then just goes a straight face staring down Lesnar not easing off like a moron. You disrespect the dead like that again not only my minority again i will be the one that dethrones you like Eddie did. he beat you and now I can do if you want to Brockster this is Pinkie and The Brian it is Pinkie and The Brock now so BRING IT ON! What are we going to do today Brock! HAHAHAHHAH! SAME THING WE DO EVERYDAY PINKIE!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm

The Miz arrives.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Justin wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 AlbertoDelRio
ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE
Is walking around backstage thinking about his match tomorrow night with ''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 MickieJames_2
THE PSYCHO
Is backstage sitting on a crate wondering what to do. She is also thinking about the divas battle royal tomorrow night on Nitro which she knows she can win.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 SheltonBenjamin
NXT ROOKIE - - THE GOLDEN STANDARD
Is backstage walking around getting ready for the first episode of NXT next week. He knows that he can do it and win and he knows that he is going to become the NEXT breakout star.

Anybody Wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Pinkie Sanchez ---

Pinkie gets offended by this easily as this really just got personal talking about ones race like that as Pinkie being the insane one that he is begins to hysterically laugh and jump up and down eyes almost popping out of his head.

Pinkie Sanchez ---
Do you think that i am funny Lesnar??? I am not funny at all so that little snicker better have not been meant for me... YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! Pinkie laughs louder and then just goes a straight face staring down Lesnar not easing off like a moron. You disrespect the dead like that again not only my minority again i will be the one that dethrones you like Eddie did. he beat you and now I can do if you want to Brockster this is Pinkie and The Brian it is Pinkie and The Brock now so BRING IT ON! What are we going to do today Brock! HAHAHAHHAH! SAME THING WE DO EVERYDAY PINKIE!

Brock, still not finding this amusing, shoves Pinkie into the wall before storming passed him. Before leaving, he turns and addresses the little punk.

"You listen to me you little idiot; I don't care if you are mentally retarded or whatever the fuck it is that is wrong with you because I will kick your ass all over this place regardless. You can jump around here and act the tough man but at the end of the day you will end up the same as Eddie. No, I don't mean dead; you will be took out with an F5 and won't even know where you are while I stand tall with a Championship belt in my hand."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Justin wrote:

MASTER OF 450

Masked Man ---

Heath Slater ---

The Master of 450

Gabriel smiles.

Heath Slater ---

Gabriel continues to smile.

The Master of 450
''Thanks man but it looks like I am good for now. I am just so happy that FINALLY somebody has woken up and gave me what I deserve and that is a World Championship opportunity! And glady, I'm on a roll. But I am not finished.....yet. I still have John Morrison to beat but don't worry about that, that shouldn't go too bad. Common, if I can beat Randy Orton without any help I can beat this kid. Anyway, lets hope Hulk Hogan does what is right because me and you main eventing at Wrestlemania going toe-to-toe battling it out for that World Title would be absolutely incredible. Most likely won't happen but maybe with Bischoff now in charge he'll consider it.''

Gabriel laughs.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Still holding an undefeated record and looking to decimate AJ Styles, Rhett Titus arrives he has dominated Kane and Taker the last two weeks so why should things change now that he faces an elf

Kofi Kingston arrives with his United States Championship and his bright green t-shirt he slaps fives with fans and smiles as he enters the arena

John Morrison arrives knowing it's a given he will win the World title on Smackdown because the spot monkey Justin Gabriel can't wrestle and is like 2 feet tall and looks stupid, Bully Ray is a fat kid, and Cody Rhodes is always depressed.

Chris Jericho arrives in a good mood that he will destroy Zack Ryder then go on to win the King of the Ring tournament

Stone Cold Steve Austin in his office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next